QUINTEN IS FUCKED

jezebel.com/heres-audio-of-quentin-tarantino-defending-roman-polans-1822745916

tl;dr Quentin is FUCKED when he wakes up tomorrow morning.

wat
Also it was well known back then that the girl didn't want any of it

Then what were the pills and booze for?

Polanski is an important artist, he should be forgiven. The girl has forgiven him.

Yikes

He actually is fucked.

OHHHH SHIT
And right after he dug himself out of the Uma hole, too.

Why did everyone bat for Polanski when people found out that he fucked kids up the ass?

>Why did everyone in a Jewish run industry bat for (((Polanski))) when people found out that he fucked kids up the ass?
The question answers itself.

hope this hack finally goes down for good

No fuck that, speaking as an artist, artists need to know that they cannot do whatever the fuck they want.

This, also Polanski is in no way shape or form an important artist. He's no Lucas.

He probably won't get touched by it. He makes too much cuckino that makes SHEKELS.

In his defense, the man made some great movies.

There was a time when a jew got when he deserved

Give me the rundown

a kike businessman raped and murdered a 13 year old girl and was going to be let off because of some legal bullshit but was lynched by the KKK in retaliation to him being let off the hook for the murder and Jews still go to bat for this guy to this day and claim he didn't do anything wrong.

shit, meant for

kkk did nothing wrong tbh

sounds about right. people need to lynch more often.

did they ever?

the anti-defamation league was apparently founded because of the incident

oh and apparently the kike tried to pin the crime on the simple nigger janitor at his factory

His crime sparked the creation of the ADL and the revival of the then defunct KKK

It's right there on the pic. Are you retarded?

I always thought that leg was underage.

is this cp?

I guess everything is allowed when it comes to defending his jewish masters.

Press F for Tarantino Trek.

people that did nothing wrong general?

we need to spark it again then

He's dead to me now.

They supported communications during the Mexican Revolution, that was the main reason Nazis hated them

*communists
:^)

wat

This might be useful in raising the question of why so many Hollywood feminists have defended Polanski over the years.

Are you shitposting or serious?

really sparks my terminals

BIG

IF

TRUE

just so we're clear.

a child ==CAN'T== consent to recreational pills
but
a child ==CAN== consent to hormone replacement pills

Stop rejecting (((progress))), bigot.

>>>Holla Forums

And a nigger can't redtext :^)

Quentin is a Jewaboo, got what he deserves.

All of his movies are either some kind of empowerment story for women, niggers, or jews. He's got that "worship of the weak" Talmudic view.

Supposed to be
BLACK
DINGUS
newfag

kill them all

I met Quentin once when I was working as a limo driver. Must've been around the time he was filming Django Unchained, but I didn't ask too many questions, I was just there to ferry him around.

One day when we were cruising along, radio set to 'Streetz 945' per his request when he asks to make a stop. I wait in the limo for ten or so minutes and he comes back out with two girls on either arm. Couldn't have been much older than 10 or 12. I started up the engine again and asked him if they were taking a family trip, and he said they weren't his daughters. When I next looked in the rear view mirror, he had the blonde one's toes lodged in his mouth and was slobbering away. "Don' wubby, de're boff furteen" he said, mouth full of toe, as if to ease my concerns.

I don't get paid enough to pass judgement on these things so I just kept driving. We had been driving without stops for well over an hour and a half and I asked exactly where he intended to go, and he simply pointed out a dirt track. I tried to explain that it wasn't a road and didn't lead anywhere. He would only say "just go ahead, just drive". Only a few moments after I had turned onto it were we careening dangerously off a riverbank, and I will never forget the words that Quentin said, arms outstretched around two dead pre-teens -

"What's going on here?"

How bad is that I assumed this was pasta until I googled it? Have the chans broken me?

Do you mean you get paid enough to not pass judgment?

JOHNSON

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

It's almost like maybe Polanski also knew their dirty laundry and those people wanted to make sure he wouldn't out them as well or something.

tbh, quentin's not wrong in this
legality=/=morality
if the whore wanted it, she wanted it
it's just like every other woman who takes it to "earn" their career
if women didn't want to be treated like whores, they wouldn't act like them
unfortunately, it's in their nature

There was some nuance to the story, see pic related. Doesn’t take away from the fact he’s a holohoax shilling child rapist but there was definitely lots of legal fuckery afoot.

M-MODS????

But if you say Trump is a Jewaboo, the board loses its mind!

Chinatown did that. Plenty of great filmmakers who also happen to be pieces of shit, is really only the meryl streep type hypocrites making his case so egregious.

There is no nuance. An adult drugged a 13-year-old and raped her.

he hasnt made a good film for decades so w/e

Agreed. There is nuance though in the fact the legal system dropped the ball big time going for PR over justice.

Woody Allen also defended Roman Polanski, and Spielberg refuses to speak for or against Weinstein. How long until we see them fall too?

Well, it's going to be pasta now.

Except it was the free love age and the raped girl has said in a recent interview that she was already experienced in sex and in those days it was normal for teens to have sex with adults so she wasn't traumatized or anything. She just wasn't in the mood for ass rape that time

implying

ayoooooo

In the case of Polanski, the girl was drugged, but in general this post is right. Nobody's ever shown a good, non-feels-based reason to keep sex to between people who are on one or the other side of an arbitrary line conveniently engineered by adult feminists to be just past the female age bracket the majority of guys find most attractive (14-16).

This thread really brought out the pedos.

Naw son 19-25 is the sweet spot.

HUh

if you aren't prepared to fight and die for the sexual liberation of children, you do not belong on this website

19-25 is the entitled whore spot. The sweet spots are 13-17 (virginal angel) and 30-40 (matronly thiccness).

The sweet spot is 15-30

I agree with 12-17yo is the sweet spot. 15 is too old as it is encroaching on whore territory so we don't want that

here she is at 13 photographed by Polanski.

It's like I'm really on Holla Forums.

First of all she is braless in an open shirt
She knew what was going on and her parents are in just as much shit as Polanski if you want to blame adults for the ACTIONS that she did herself

if she's old enough to have sex, she's old enough to have sex with whoever she wants. even better if it's a responsible, experienced adult. there's nothing more normal and natural than an aging jew plying teenagers with drugs and alcohol before a bit of sodomy.

yeah 13 year olds are experts in drugs and sex

pretty bizarre to blame a kid for making bad decisions rather than the adult for enabling them

not experts but all teens experiment with drugs and sex around that age

are you stupid or just a beta that didnt do any of that stuff?

The justice system blames kids all the time. Look at the slender man case. No adults were being prosecuted. KIDS were. Stupid fuck

People are surprised that Tarantino is a creep after he played a character in his own movie that fantasizes about being propositioned by an underage girl?

13-year-olds are physically too young to have sex, let alone make a rational descision on it. Polanski is still a sick fuck for acting on her desires.

also

>(((Polanski))) dindu nuffin
t. abraham shekelbergoldstein

You scared that people have figured out your bullshit, feminist? You scared that guys are finally realizing you made age of consent laws the way they are because you were jealous? Well get used to it, because that's only going to continue.

Fuck yes.

Who cares?

HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA OH BABY YEAH

FTFY

What middle school did YOU go to, user?
Also, the slender man case had to do with detaining two kids who murdered another kid. Sex and murder are two different legal issues.

No it isn't. Rape and Murder are both illegal hence same shit. Some would say rape is worse.

It's called middle school you no-fun retard
I was smoking weed at 13 and fingering girls by 14. Didn't have sex until 19 as I was a late bloomer but many of my classmates were. Just because you were a loser doens't mean other classmates weren't fucking after school

sounds pretty degenerate

go back to /r9k/

I'm just trying to follow the logic here–is user saying that a minor who has sex with an adult should also be persecuted?

What a story, user