Trey Gowdy Opens Another Investigation on Trump's White House

ROWDY GOWDY

archive.is/FOKMB

What an absolute faggot Gordy turned out to be, good lord.

His wife's son obviously strong armed him.

That means they were already divorced before these accusations came out. I'm not saying he did it, but those are definitely the type of women you abuse and then dump in a lake.

Gowdy tossed the Bengazi investigation. The original prosecutor had everything ready to go to bring hellfire down on Hillary till she was moved by some glownigger, Ohr, Priestap or some other spook yid, and Gowdy was appointed.
And what did Gowdy do, sat on everything for six more fucking months. Giving Hillary ample time to tie up her end and Gowdy putting on the bad cop shit.
Fuck this nigger.

He's controlled opposition.

This is probably the real reason why he is "retiring" from Congress. Gowdy is aspy for the law and seeing that someone may have violated proper procedures on arcane technical legal grounds triggered his autism into opening an investigation with the giddy support of Democrats and never-trumpers. Nevermind that that our highest offices of law enforcement have been publicly outed for mass corruption and attempting a coup on the President. The guy no one had ever heard of before last week and who already resigned is what really matters.

I guess when he told Trump he will be investigating his staff, Trump told him: "Fine, but I know why they really call you 'Rowdy.' Good luck in November, glitterboy."

Damn I'm just now learning about this. All this time I thought he was really hellbent on bringing the hammer down on government corruption but I guess he's more interested in protecting his fellow politicians.

How can this faggot dare do this with the release of the Memo?

Enough peddling your pro-Gowdy talking points, kike. He's a marxist snake in conservative clothing. Nothing more.

I literally called him an autistic faggot.

It's so much fucking easier to ask gowdy and the two ex-wives this one simple question:

WHERE'S THE FUCKING POLICE REPORT?

Full house confirms Gowdy as low empathy, high systemizing homosexual

Yep. That's how he wound up being the sole "Republican" allowed to read the FISA warrant :^)

I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THAT KIKE-LOVER

But he's worse. He's a Marxist snake.

Well, you know what happened. Embed related.

>how former White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter kept his job in the Trump administration while accusations of domestic abuse were made against him
Because accusations aren't automatically true?

So you're just supposed to fire someone when some bitch makes an accusation?

There are about 2 republicans total who deserve to be spared the rope.

Consider strongly user and really think. What did Gowdy or Chaffetz get accomplished? nothing

You got that exactly right user. Welcome to the nightmare that never ends.

Not if you're this guy. This is where #MeToo stops.

It's been clear ever since this Kermit-sounding hick botched the Benghazi hearing that he's heavily compromised.

I hate his fucking lifeless pajeet bug eyes

His voice irritates me.

Gowdy is the same person who vouched for Comey when it looked like he was carrying water for Hillary. I'm not surprised. He was never to be trusted.

Checked. Gowdy confirmed a Deep State asset. Curse his NAME.

WTF does domestic abuse have to do with your job performance?
AFAIK, being accused of a crime doesn't disqualify your from working (unless it's a capital crime and you're kept in jail).

Gowdy's investigations never get results. If this one doesn't either, then it's more evidence to the pile of Gowdy being a useless tryhard. If he actually succeeds, then it confirms he was controlled opposition the whole time. Either way, I'm glad this faggot doesn't want to rerun for Congress. Of course the chances for another faggot taking Gowdy's place is high, but I'm tired of looking at his do-nothing-tough-guy face.

Drain the congressional swamp.

What is this niggers dox? I want to call him.

This whole guilty before trial thing is probably not healthy for society as a whole.
Why does Gowdy always put so much effort in being a massive faggot?

Gowdy isn't the guy he's sold as to the young crowd, he's controlled like the rest of them.

ALL BARK, NO BITE

What a miniature pinscher of a man.

And he's just gonna ignore the fact that both are ex-wives likely seeking revenge or money?
Or the fact that people that don't want him there could use them in this manner?

Is he fucking retarded?
Imagine the issues in doing anything in parliament if we had accusations like this preventing politicians from doing their work. It's stalling for time gowdy. Open your fucking eyes.

He did some great work in other oversights though. He's a mixed bag. I don't know where his allegiance lies.

But this is a major screw up.

More of a "yip" tbh fam.

He makes me chuckle, in his annoying pajeet way.

I agree, but the problem is that this is being used to cover the real child abuse that has occurred, expanding the grey areas and moving the goal posts.
It's there to negatively condition people from bringing it up.
They're fighting dirty.

Also would like some sauce.

he's going to entrench himself in the jewdiciary next

Let Justice Be Done, Though The Heaven's Fall.

Thanks faggot ITcoon hounds

think meta meta meta

The more they go after people for accusals and nothing more the more they will manifest the ropening.

The more something is done/believed/spoken the higher the chance of the topic of that subject manifesting in its purest form.

The more niggers present the more crime. The more faggots complain that people dont like them for being gay the more people start to not like them. The more the kikes attack the man who has focused on building power his whole like while making it look like his life was full of scandals but was of the utmost purity, the more they cry wolf about it the less people will belief it and the more people who would believe accusations thrown in the other direction.

Yeah, should have known this guy was a stealth cuck.

Classic clip, user.

Any woman who takes a picture of a black eye with that defiant, feminist face is either a liar or a bitch in need of TWO black eyes.

Sad to see another guy go down over some cunt drama.

Someone call in a report on that Gowdy faggot and tell the police he slapped you around after a wild night of ass fucking.

Rand is one, whos the other?

check the House Liberty Caucus
I thought all of those guys wereg2g

Have to replace the politicians with robots. It's the only way.

Thing about Gowdy is that he's attempting to be apart of the Feds. You don't upset the people you're trying to join. I'd be relatively happy if he actually was in a position of power, but at the same time, this shit is too strange 4 me.