Terraria Thread 3: Snake Eater

Server's back up. My fucking power went out for an hour and a half when I woke up.

Port 7777

NO ENDGAME FAGS, I WILL FUCKING NUKE YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

mods.curse.com/maps/terraria/builders-workshop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh that's why it crashed.
I thought my crafting an onyx blaster broke the server because it happened at the same time

Yeah, sorry. Some fucking idiot crashed a car into a transform and killed my entire neighborhood's power. Was a great thing to wake up to.

Haven't played terraria for a couple months at all I'm getting on matey

Does anyone here play with mods?

On occasion.

Alright. World's pretty far down the line, though

At what point is the progression? i dont feel like joining if planteras already dead or summin

can't connect hlep

Plantera and Golem are dead, sorry. The guys on the server (when/if they come back) are happy to help you if you do get on though

I'd get fucking murdered If I restarted the world now, though.

Can't seem to connect now.

What the fuck mean on occasion? I wanted to ask if any of those mods are worth it not just staright foward answer like autistic little fuck.

shieeet

Hold on. having port issues, sorry.

Did you have a stroke typing that?

Fixed. You lot should be able to get on now.

If/when the world gets wiped again I might take a look, I have no real interest in servers/worlds which are already in hardmode or beyond.

Gah didn't mean to quote.

I remembered that one time we tried hosting a terraria modded server, but when I found out about it, I was too late, and neither did i see anyone join, nor did I feel like playing.
Now I'd be up for a modded campaign, as long as I get to play from the start.

Holla Forums terraria servers are always shit no exception

How about this: No moonman gear. Faggot.

get on server i sense moonman items

O-op?

nevermind then, i guess moonman already died according to others

Is .4 worth the download?

(So close, man, off by two.)
If you feel like playing Terraria, sure. There's new content.

Where is everyone?

INCOMING

gg op

Moonman has apparently been beaten on the server and it's quiet right now. Sorry if anyone is looking for a social experience. Give it time.

They've already long since progressed to where it's par for the course. They've pretty much hit 'endgame is acceptable now' shit. We ARE three days in.

So endgame equipment is halal? I don't know what's good my nigger gimme a breakdown

It's halal at this point.

Is the server supposed to be empty?

or maybe this is the wrong server

I hope

it's the right server, it's just quiet right now. All the regulars went to bed about an hour and a half ago.

i thank you for this jojo, accept my rare speedwagon as payment

mfw I also got the and thanks, but you nigs play too fast for my taste

Yeah, sorry about that, it's just we've had roughly 30 unique IPs and all of them have been working fairly hard to progress.

I understand though, hoep you can enjoy the game in some other way.

i've been out of the loop has there been new content since moonman?

Small crossover event update, yeah.

um killer q

sorry we already killed the moon last night

we just hid all the loot so you dorks would have to work

Thank you

Surprised nobody's asking for resets or anything now that shit's done. We just gonna slide along? Server's still up. I can host a second (fresh) world, if people'd rather, and leave up the endgame (Steel Ball Run)

i kinda want to try modded

Hows Terraria on the 3ds?

It exists…?

Breddy gud, actually. Has some unique features and handles it's shortcomings well.

Could try a Hardmode server.

Plug up the hole and prepare to leave
I was slowly descending into madness from realizing how much autistic shit I did became undone before I realized I put the wizard in half of that house and bought the Ice rod to get out

:^)

That's a big mushroom

I am beyond mad right now at the RNG.

I saw these threads and just never joined because it looked like everyone was pretty advanced to begin. I would be down for a new world. I haven't touched this game in ages.

new world / modded when

I guess I ought to try it.

Taking the server down for now. If anyone requests the world file, I'll happily upload it for you to use.

Any suggestions for what you guys want for the next world/server? Hardcore/Mediumcore only? Modded server I am skeptical of this due to not wanting to make everyone have to go and get shit just to play, or just a plain new world.

Jojo mods

I want to troll you faggots. I'd join something with forced hardcore/permadeath in it.

checked
trips demand i'll atleast try to find some no garuntees i'll use them, but i'll look.

Mediumcore expert.

Expert complete restart please.

Any other input? Looks like **for the most part* people want Med/Hardcore enforced expert world. I'll start it soon if there's no objections.

FUCK

Corrupt or Crim?

Crim

Forcing people to play hardcore characters would stop the faggots from poop-socking to endgame in a single night

How can Hardcore setting be enforced?

It would be extremely painful interesting to make a full Hardcore expert run, multiplayer is completely trivial with the ay bosses work in this game.

Then again, if this is a thing I will mainly join to crash the run with no survivors fool around.

we'd also get a ton of cool sunglasses from the EoC

tl;dr I'll be insanely anal about it.

Tbh I'd prefer mediumcore instead of jumping straight to hardcore.
and of course add expert

Actually, you can enforce chars with a specific difficulty by using **tshock* *
and fuck tshock

t-thanks fucked spacebar key

Hardcore on a server is functionally the same as Mediumcore with a longer respawn time and permanent loss of hearts and mana.

It's not fucking updated. Ontop of that, it has a bunch of fucking bugs, like a massive duplication glitch that's easily abused by the time you have 1 bar of iron.

well i did say "fuck tshock"

One request, can I bring in some building supplies, since we'll be sheltering in our base at lengths? May as well look good.

Can I bring a gas chamber so we can get rid of fags like you?

You're right, dynasty wood too OP, what was I thinking?

Nyet. You must be of build from start like all good goyim

If African children can live in huts made of dirt and default wood so can you, user, don't be a pussy.

Will it pretty please be mediumcore?
Hardcore is just a more tedious version of it imho

Server when

Either will be fine, no softcore though.

I want it Hardcore, but lot of people is going to ragequit when they keep dying and our supply of Crystal Hearts starts to dwindle. Ten again, it would be more reason to survive at all costs.

I could increase crystal heart spawnrate.

when worldgen codes stop shitting themselves.

Well, regardless of what happens. I'm going to make a Hardcore character.

And a comfy lil' hut. and enjoy myself even if it fills up with autismos

[[Fishing Intensifies]]

You really haven't thought this through, have you?

fishing huts in the meantime

It might make things spicy, trying to avoid other nig nogs from killing you with lava buckets and traps and shit

We are the final boss of the internet. It's going to be fine :^)

Time to experiment.

Am I the only one here who just builds an easy to defend floating box with a hole to throw nades through and calls it a day?

Maximum comfort

Shame on you, user.

coves are nice too

If that's what you call some faggot spawning pirates and wiping everyone, I guess.

No. Ain't got time to build inefficient "comfy" shit on expert with a large world.

Finally some comfy builds

let me add some

WHO'S READY, FAGGOTS

BITES ZA DUSTO

Worldgen problems, hold on.

Good job.

When ready perhaps make a new thread so we bring in even more friends and fun, OP.

We're not past bumplimit yet nor on page 14

YOU HAVE MY FISHING ROD

AND MY AXE

MY HARDCORE CHARACTER IS READY TO DIE IN AN EMBARRASSING WAY

ALRIGHT, WE'RE GOOD TO GO!

Everyone survived the first night, so far.

First casualty: DIO. rip 2016-2016

Secondary casualty: Ded. RIP 2016-2016 made it 2 minutes on the server

So, what's the server about?
How many players are there and how large is the world? Is there enough room for me to autistically build humongous buildings, comfy huts and landmarks?
Is it open 24/7?

someone make sure he follows through on this

HARDCORE AND MEDIUM CORE ONLY HELL YEAH
Varies, we've had 20 on at once before, but usually we hover underneath 10
Yeah, probably, but you will be expected to make a new character, gather mats, etc yourself. World is also extremely mountainous, you will have a hard time finding spots to build.

Unless there's an issue, more or less, yeah.

Is it prohibited to use a "certain program" to get these mats, if I am all about building and shit?

Mountainous terrain is not a problem since it's always an option to mow the earth flat.

No. Don't spawn in anything. Come into the server with a fresh character. You'll be expected to fight with us on bosses and shit, etc, since we're all Hardcore. You sitting on the server away from battles will be a genuine handicap to us

FIRST HARDCORE CASUALTY: CORY BAXTER X

HARDCORE CASUALTY: DONALD J. TRUMP

Another one: Tricky Dick

Fuck this spawn.

Fuck you.

did he died? is he kill?

jello?

Not sure, but we're good now.

FIRST BAN OF THE NIGHT: KIYUUBI
No endgame nor softcore faggots allowed, period.

Get rekt, faggot.

bls no

Killer queen already touched your rainbow rod, faggot.

Get fucked faggot

Also you guys enjoy. The lag is too much in my end and I died to teleporting slimes. Kane gets the honor of keeping all of my shit.

That honor lasted for like 3 minutes before 8 slimes swarmed me.

i just wanted to say hi ;-;

You know your goal.
Go and take that shit back

Yeah, sure, buddy.

so is this a new server/world? what are the rules? I don't want to go full hardcore because 1)havent played in fucking forever and 2) i know for a fact im going to die at some point and id rather not have totally wasted all my progress.

as per
No endgame gear shit. New characters. Mediumcore or Hardcore only. Don't be a kike.

World is brand new, not even EoC beaten.

EOC IS SPAWNED RIGHT NOW, BE CAREFUL

Did YOU spawn it, you massive kike?

Please someone tell me when that thing is gone so I can get back online.

FUCK THIS GAME.

Did someone spawn it, or was it a natural spawn that was announced with 'You feel something watching you…'

Natural.

Remember

I'm always right about this shit, hardcore+expert on a pub server is fucking retarded.

Meant

It's always going to be a shitshow with the type of faggot that posts on chans.

Fug, is there a spooky graveyard made for all the faÄşlen?

Not yet, you're in luck fam. You can join up now, we haven't had much progress besides getting NPCs together and getting people FUCKED by EoC

Why do you have little chunks of mushroom blocks on that back wall?

WHO'S THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO STARTED THE FROST MOON

I ain't dying again to bullshit war on christmas.

I swear to god i'm going to ban your fucking IP if i catch you.

How do you use the second YoYo that the YoYo Bag talks about?

Downloading now, 1.3.4.3 is the newest build right? And I haven't played in ages. Do we have a relatively new world made? I wouldn't want to be TOO far behind everybody.

You hit an enemy.

Join goy, the only dead boss right now is King Slime, but EoC should be dead tonight.

Ah, then I don't need two Yelets.

sure thing, it'll be done in about 30 minutes. Isn't EoC usually the first boss though?

very rarely in Expert is EoC first boss

Addendum: Especially when if you die, you lose all your shit.

As a matter of fact, speerunning autists found a way of cheesing Eater of Worlds in less than a minute on Expert Singleplayer, but first lets focus on killing the EoC so we can promote that teamwork, yes?

o-oh.

Post screenshots of your feats. I can't play but I very much wish to see what you fags end up achieving.

That's the easiest boss though (unless you have corruption and can fight eater of worlds), including in expert.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Again: YOU CANNOT DIE EVEN ONCE or you lose all your shit.

Nigger I cannot remember the last time I died to that thing, and I can also not remember the last time I didn't play on expert mode. It sounds like you need to git gud.

I am wondering if we are going to make this through, or make it far at all. Half of those faggots died at King Slime, some of them had good shit on them as well and did had the sense to GTFO when low on health.

didn't*

With the average number of anons on this server bosses have roughly ten times more health than normal but our DPS is much lower because most of them are noobs. Good luck surviving long enough EoC's last phase to deal 4k or 5k HP while hye constantly does the rush attack.

I know Terraria threads are mostly about servers circlejerk, but I always share this, so here. It started as a gift to my sister.

's fine, we love builds here too

I really like how the honey tree turned out.

It's a little outdated, but I'm downloading the latest version in order to continue, since now I want to. Wonder if maybe one day an update will have raining lava clouds for my lava lake in the sky.
Also, the world is pretty massive so it's hard to take it all in a single screencap since some details tend to dissapear.I guess it's because the lack of RAM.

This is why IGG is the fucking last resort. There's nothing worst than a cracked steam game.

why would you want to use GOG when steam version is same?

Let's drop the act. We all know which damage type is the best. Throwing.

Throw gear is best gear
Throw armor is best armor
Throw strategy is best strategy

It's a thing of mine, really. I really hate steam,so I wouldn't like to have steam files on my PC, even if those are cracked.

why do you hate steam? I had only positive experience with it.

I don't want to start, user. I just want to get comfy. Let's leave at it's DRM shit and only idiots use it.

How is it DRM? You can play offline any game that isnt MMO. Even dota or gmod or half liver.

Please respond immediately

I prefer GOG pirate releases because the files uploaded don't need to be changed in any way. Still put them into the ol' sandbox just in case though.

No, that's a recent phenomenon.

We have a couple of retards with softcore characters and this 20till faggot has hardmode items. Pleae OP, pull out the banhammer.

Rip my character

I decided to take the snapshots in sections so it doesn't lose details.
Mayor changes I did are in the tower corridor, I wanted to do something like the castle corridors on castlevania. I added some kind of Lihzahrd that I could improve and I don't know what to add in the 2 chambers bellow it. I really liked the "castle corridor" but I'll probable change some things here or there.
The other change is the second "chinese port" besides the honey three. I wanted it to look like this second pic AND I wanted to add a lighthouse like the first pic of that post too, but I can't figure how to give it my own style.Additionally, I want the lighthouse to at as an sky port so I can do a flying ship right there.
Also, that village on the left, I wanted it to be some sort of lost/slave village. I would have liked it better if it was an snow village Again like the one in castlevania DoS
Autism over

As far as I'm aware, you need the steam client in order to play multiplayer and you also need to do some fuckery to do that as well, don't know about it on terraria but most steam games do that. GOG releases are as clean as clean can be, you don't need any extra program to do anything on them. I'm mostly salty since I pirated DoW2 and I couldn't play the extra modes or even single player thanks to them being tied to steam.
In this day and age, using steam is fucking retarded, and using cracked steam games should be the last resort.

At first people used to talk a lot about their buildings, but I guess they did everything they could and gave up, so now most people talk about servers. I mean, it's not technically new, it have been like this for a while.

what the hell are you talking about im pretty sure i have pirated dow2 and i could play it without any problems. Single or mods.

God damn it.

The problem was in retribution. The crack consisted in only being able to play the campaign, which I did, but I wanted some skirmish as well, let alone that hero arena mode.

I DIED AND LOST MY HARD EARNED SHIT 10 TIMES.

I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE A FUN TIME PLAYING HARDCORE

I NEVER BEEN SO PISSED OFF AT A GAME I LIKED SO MUCH IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

Fuck hardcore, at last in mediumcore I can keep my health and not pointlessly cuck the server out of crystal hearts.

a rage image for you loss

Since when was this level of cancer allowed.

sweet digits

i mean it's whatever
opinions
it's my ingame name anyways
You haven't even been ingame. I don't do shit on the server besides kick people breaking the few rules we have.

What a shit get.

Oh my fucking, you could have made a nice loli, instead you show you're a faggot.

Fucking Hardcore

How does one get good at this shit besides putting fuck tons of time into making autism arenas or fishing for crates non-stop only to get fucking fishes,broken lines and consumed master bait?

Get yourself a pair of wings and a Nimbus Rod (1/15 drop off the cloud enemies that spawn when it rains). The piercing damage from the Rod makes Destroyer much easier.

Once you beat him, craft a Megashark.

(samefagging)
Oh, and as for Souls of Light/Night from the underground Hallow/Corruption/Crimson, the fastest way to get them is using a Slime Crown to spawn the King Slime boss. If you're in Hard Mode, he's trivial at this point and while bosses can't drop Souls of Light/Night, the slimes he spawns CAN. Each kill will get you 7 or so.

You have to go back.

We comfy now

Did you not notice he was linking to himself and only said that because he was essentially double posting?

go back to reddit.

Your stuff is very big and defies gravity. thats a thing that works against comfyness.

I tend to find that if you want a huge build, make it a sum of smaller builds.
Make it a city not one huge building.

And most importantly clutter it. Now that might not be an advice that works for everyone but i tend to find that terrarias minimalistic artstyle lends itself to cluttering.

This user here has a good idea of that going on

Look how the rooms all have specific functions while still looking lived in rather than utilitarian. Look how he built a smaller shack he used for working and storage.

Tell a story with your build, and dont conflate too many styles, combine them to have one. You dont need to use a single style the game tells you, use it as raw building blocks.

Also note that colouring in terraria makes it very easy to fit togethers tyles that dont work together well. For example if you paint something pink it will almost always fit together with the Pink dungeon bricks, if you paint something grey it will almost always fit together with grey bricks You can easily use this to combine several materials to have busy, less uniform backgrounds or to have certain objects blend more into either the fore or the background.

note that beauty ofthen does not lie in pristine builds but in well together fitting ones. Ordered chaos ofthen beats clean aesthetics.

now i can only give you my personal opinion, but if you look at pics related, those are all small very cluttered builds using pink dungoen bricks, grey bricks and shadewood in tandem to create a coherent look, and together they create a coherent build as seen in last pic related.

I sadly lost a lot of my old builds, ill post em if i can find em.

go back to cuckchan

Although I appreciate the input, and I might apply it to my other buildings, I wanted the tower to be kind of like the demon castle from, with every section having an specific purpose. The problem is that it's too small space to do something like castlevania, specially when it's a tower rather than a castle. I'm rather satisfied with the look of the "marble gallery", which thanks to the space looks nice.
Next time I'll do an actual castle in the face of a mountain.

Hardly a problem in a building that works with magic. is supposed to be a tower of evil and shit like that and even then, I gave it huge holding pillars in the base.

I'll give you a better response when I get home.

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS

also one thing you do with your lighthouse is that you put it on top of the shingles, look at the buildins ive posted, the stone bits connect to the house itself below, not on the shingles, this makes it far more sturdy and believeable looking.

also
You seem to be thinking in the pre defined terraria styles, ive said this before but one of the main hallmarks of the buildings ive made is that i use shingles without using dynasty wood, i try to make a cut from this pre determined style to create something different.

oh shit terraria's textures are 2x2, you could make a high resolution texture pack without any mods

Sugoi slime wants a hug

I don't think this will work unless you make all the textures 1x1

RIP Killer Queen 2016-2016. Died to bullshit Dungeon Guardian spawn. Avenged twice over.

Now do King Crimson

Go back so something awful.

Skeletron is dead.

doing Bohemian Rhapsody first.

I usually do this as last resort since even when the color change it changes in a really basic way. Notice that I did that with the table in the first pic and the candelabras in the second, but I don't particularly like it,
I actually tried that with the alchemy room. I ended up liking the second design better, although I liked the clutter, though. Ihope you can get your buildings back So I can add them to my terraria gallery

I'm thinking about ditching the one on the left completely and build an actual cool lighthouse. I'll only leave the small one.
The problem is I'm pretty bad with combining styles, I just don't exactly know how or where should I add it, I've been thinking about adding it to the main hall/corridors and the such, but dunno how.

And other stuff I've done. The world with the died, the file corrupted and I cannot access it anymore.

we're still pre WoF but all non-HM bosses are kill.

Hey is it possible to make an artificial underground desert? I've got the perfect world for playing the new invasion but it's pre 1.3 so no desert and I haven't play with any of the 1.3.3 content either and I kind of wanted to play it all together.

can we all agree on what the best monster in terraria is

That'll do user, that'll do.

What's this now?

I assume you are playing Expert Mode, right? Armor is more of a premium stat in it than in normal mode (0.75 damage reduction per point as opposed to 0.5 in normal), and all enemy HP, armor and damage is increased. On the other hand, everything drops money like it's Christmas, so you'll be reforging shit like no tomorrow.
They have a relatively low spawnrate, but they follow the same principle as every other loot grindan situation: just stick around in underground hallow/corruption for other purposes (such as collecting crystals, ichor or whatever else), and the souls will be a byproduct of that.
Annoying, but the latter are easily repelled by ANY damage, preferrably something with a high fire rate and ranged.
Lategame yoyos are downright gamebreaking, especially if you get lucky with a boss drop, since those can spawn a developer yoyo, insanely powerful and with infinite hold time.
Make a few spelunker pots, and hopefully you've made a hellevator in pre-hardmode, so you can just go down with the pot active and scout for ores.
That does indeed suck, but you can spread it yourself if you need the pixie dust or whatever.
Should've collected that in pre-hardmode :^) But seriously, this shouldn't be an issue with hardmode pickaxes/drills, and if you struggle with mods, just make a throwaway pre-hardmode world and mine there with your hardmode character.

Pretty sure you could fuck the gap in the horn loop too so that's a monster capable of pleasing at least 11 dicks at once. Impressive.

boy you about to get the smack

You forgot about fucking under her elbows/between her arms

EXCITE

Someone hasn't watched Silicon Valley

faggot.

ok so we have 11 (original) + 6 under the arm bend + 6 armpits + an additional 6 (double in hands)
So she's at a total of 29 dicks pleasurable at a time

It's not gay unless balls are touching.

thats what gays say to not feel as gay and you know it

GET THE FUCK IN HERE PUSSIES, WE WALL OF FLESH NOW

n-no u

user, where do the people attached to the dicks go? That's a lot of unaccounted volume in your math, there. Maximal possible dick inlets do not necessarily equate to maximal simultaneous dick inlets due to required space for dick outlets.

WE HARDMODE NOW

What if the dudes are really skinny, like skeleton modu

You're not thinking outside of the box. When considering dick inlets like arms and armpits, they have more than 1 open side - which means, each inlet can handle 1 dick from each side without the dick owners colliding at any point (except the dicks themselves).

Now the most important question we all must ask ourselves is:

Which monster girl would each NPC be?

Apparently there's a hatless spritesheet for each NPC.

Also tinkering with these sprites I noticed that Nurse has canonically larger tits than all other female NPCs.

Doesn't screencapping specific posts work? I just got a transparent PNG out of the posts I selected.

Fucking big titted nurses man.

Engineer is still better and the hair down makes even better.

My distant relative of subsaharan origins.

just like fuck my shit up nigga
hlep

actually i just went on an endgame and cleared it
fuck that

cleared the gobbo invasion
is sef now

I abused my meme magic for evil

Trying to unfuck the ogre shoulder NPC sprites, I've been wanting to try this for a long time.

What do you think?

Already better. How do I use those on mine?

Looks great, though I think you can skip doing it to the demolitionist. he looks alright as is.

Very nice. Keep at it, user.

You have to enable experimental features first. It'll also allow you to generate worlds with a custom seed.

1. Go to C:\Users\Yournamehere\Documents\My Games\Terraria
2. Open config.json and change "UseExperimentalFeatures" from false to true
3. Put pic related into a folder called "Images"
4. Make a .zip out of that folder and rename it into "Texture Pack.zip"
5. Put the .zip into the same folder with config.json

I'd like to adjust all NPCs eventually, but it's probably not going to happen in a while. Some NPCs have a lot of frames, like the traveling merchant who has 26.

I also wanted to try changing the player sprite, but it's split into like 20 different parts in different files and I have no idea what's going on with that.

Not the best picture but

RIP, CHAD THUNDERCOCK

11/20/16 - 11/22/16

HIS INVENTORY WAS TAKEN APART NEVER TO BE PUT BACK TOGETHER AGAIN

Goodbye Chadthundercock10. I killed the destroyer and avenged you.

I may have found some of your stuff finally Chad, hallowed armor and things. Donno if I got all of it though.

Chad never had Hallowed stuff. 20 had all that stuff but then he died and let us take it.

Ah, well then I'm still completely mystified what ever happened to Chat's gear.

WE SOLAR ECLIPSE NOW

the hallowed was never actually mine i was wearing plat like chad was dont know where that game from

During invasions and things like Solar Eclipse; do NPCs retreat to their houses for the duration? I never paid much attention to them during.

Yeah. It was implemented because back in the old days NPCs would wander around and sometimes let zombies in during blood moons.

Is anything happening on the server right now?

Not much, really. There's 3 of us on though.

Also OP, there's an endgamefag softie on called drrr. You know what to do.

he also acts like a nigger

and he's not getting off op are you dieded

i'll be here just to make you reee, pleb :^)

why is op asleep at like the worst moment

If only TShock wasn't such a piece of shit. I'm assuming it has a way to auto-kick softfags or something.

OP get the FUCK in here NOW

DCU's need to be ban on sight.
WHERE THE FUCK IS OP?

Shit, hope OP can revert that.

i have rused enough for today, see you again when i require more salt

Wait it's probably not worth reverting but god damn how much of a cunt do you have to be.

gorillamode detected

I haven't even played on the server yet, I haven't got any eggs in this basket.

I'd prefer to wait until a new world starts up personally, I hate joining midway through progression like that.

and you don't even need to use effort for that good salt

very well but i shat on it, i'll probably be back if this thread is still here

Fuck you, you disgusting fucking redditor. Being a nigger is not rusing. It's just being a fucking nigger. Glad you get your kicks out of being a massive fucking asshole though.

World reset.

Wait was the damage that bad it needed a reset?

functional fucking reset. Back more or less an hour after the server started. Come back on whatever character, i don't fucking care

Ah.

Well shit I might as well join then. I was waiting for the next clean world to join in since I hate not being there from the beginning.

Though I have to ask, if you're going to reset it back that far why not just start a new world from scratch? Or does it take ages to gen a new one?

it's rusing if you get mad tho :^)

you're welcome

ruse : an action intended to deceive someone; a trick.

the ruse was that i wasn't going to break shit but i did

A disgusting lack of aesthetics.

Are we still doing med/hard only? Not sure I want to roll with a med character if everyone else decided to go back to softcore characters.

Reminder from the beginning of the internet

they can't help it, seems like the 4chan immigrants are persistent

Progress had kind of stalled on that world anyway. People losing their items, or just losing interest. Irritating way to end things, but it's probably time for something fresh.

i'm starting to get the feeling that people are legit sad about an unprotected terraria server

It was fun while it lasted, but it had kind of run its course like I said. The only thing that's sad is the quality of people in the world, but hey, that's nothing new.

eh, there's a bunch of servers that allow softcore

Out of curiosity what what the old endgame world? Normal or Expert?

And are we just going with softcore currently after that mess? Again, I'm planning on joining but I don't want to bring in a med/hardcore character when everyone else is sitting on softcore, that's just stupid to me.

By endgame I mean the world before the one that just got fucked over.

Would a server for building last longer than 2 hours before people get bored?

As in you could bring any character and items you want, and the point is to build shit. You could even do some kind of theme, like build a huge tree and everyone must add something to/around it.

I'll reset later. Again. Softcore or whatever is fine.

I'll try out some fun worldgen stuff, bla bla bla.

here we fucking go again. This is legitimately depressing now.

There's a map called Builder's Workshop. If any user open a server there it would be ideal for that.

nice digits.

Send me the map and i'll host one on it.

Ah,then my security measures should be enough to handle anything short of warpers and fucking Wraiths (I so hope they put in something that can block those floating cunts in a future update).

mods.curse.com/maps/terraria/builders-workshop
That's the link. The world is completely flat and have all the items with the maximum stack. Pretty cool for building things.

New world generating now.
Not sure I really want to host anymore. There's just gonna be another shitter, you guys know that right?

NEW WORLDS CREATED. SOFTCORE ALLOWED, IP IS THE SAME FOR 'NORMAL' WORLD, BUILDFAG SERVER (NO LIMITATIONS ON WHAT YOU CAN BRING, ENDGAME TOTALLY WELCOME HERE) HAS SAME IP BUT USES PORT 27015.

Sure is quiet.

thread is on page 9 m80

Wasn't this quiet last thread, even when we were beyond page 9. Ah well. I'll make a new thread relatively soon.