Serious Thread about How to Defeat the Jews

I'VE DONE IT POL.
I figured out how we can dispose of the Jew forever. And I'm serious, this is no copy and paste essay, I'm typing this right now into the thread textbox.

Listen to me. You can't defeat the Jew unless you are dedicated to it with all your heart like a religion. This is why Christianity will be our champion.

Listen to me: The New Testament in one sentence…..Jesus is God and Jews are the DEVIL. Period.

And only God can Destroy the Jews, for whatever reason, God allowed evil to exist.

The hope is that one day God will return to earth and finally destroy the Jews forever, meaning casting the devil into the lake of fire symbolically, and then we will live in heaven on earth.

But until then, we've got to stop kidding ourselves that we can destroy them; it's not up to us.

So what's the real final solution? I've seen a vision of a giant wall surrounding the traditional lands of Judah. pic related. We can build a wall to keep us separate from them physically and psychologically.

A wall as big as the game of thrones wall. Imagine? Then the world would be at peace while chaos would be confined within the walls.

Personally, I'm so Anti-Jew that I'd be worried someone would turn into a pillar of salt just from even looking over the wall.

THE JEWS ARE SO FUCKING EVIL MAN IT IS CRAZY. You have to get on my level if you really want to do this pol.

seems like a reasonable solution actually. biblically accurate for the most part, but Jews are not the Devil, they are the children of the Devil, they are just humans though, not spiritual beings. Before you can build a wall around the Jewish Country though, you have to make sure all the jews are in there. that is the first challenge.

lad, just leave before the pagancuck-larpers arrive. This was a shit thread from the start.

Kill yourself shill. This thread and you are garbage.

stop regressing, Imkampfy

JUST BUILD DE WAAL GOYIM

Leave and never return.

Reported.

Cry more, ✡pagan✡

Holla Forums is a CIA NIGGER HONEYPOT

Reminder. Also,

If you're white, you don't have a leg to stand on for criticizing your ancestral religion.

Though you're not white, are you kike?

Kill them all.

I've actually already laid a stack of stone down myself to build this wall back in 2008. I can't tell you why I did this. But I got some clay from the dead sea shore, and some stones, and built a small stack. Not ti recently did I ever understand what I was even doing, like out of instinct. I thought I was going to do something with the clay, so i stacked it up to do something with later. But I had no idea what you would do with a stack of stones and clay.

Don't you see? This wall is meant to be. AND I ALREADY STARTED BUILDING IT.

On the map you will see exactly what the wall would look like if my stack of stones was the on the side facing the non Jewd Land.

Notice the city of Ein Gedi is right up against the wall. Meaning, the City of Ein Gedi is not in Judah.

All I ever really wanted to do was to build that wall, tbh

Cry more, pagan.

Blow your fucking brains out, you yiddish piece of shit.

The easiest way to defeat the jews is to let them defeat themselves. They're doing a great job already. We're finally at a stage where it takes minimal prodding to get them to react exactly as you'd expect them, and exactly as you'd want them to show normalfags why your perception is right.

It's all about time, patience, and tenacity. Time is never on their side and as we're witnessing their implosion globally it's happening on every front we've tried to wage war against them previously but happening organically by people completely oblivious to the JQ. At this point you just have to convince those waging independent jihads (feminism, sjw's, liberalism, religion, atheism, economics etc.) against their power structure that it's the jews behind all of these problems.

We are now the beast that swallows their projects whole. Victory is determined only by how hungry you are to gobble all those groups up.

So your solution is to use magic to build a giant ice wall?

Here's a tip, dipshit, the Jews already built a wall. It's already done.

I love this kind of CIA boomer larp though, really top class. Thanks, great job!

Isn't the theory of propaganda really just the art of larping publically?

So paganism is "jewish", but christianity, which came from hebrews, isn't?

You guys are just asking to be mocked with this shit thread and fanatically butthurt replies.

SAGE

"Khazar theory" is a meme spread by them and which has been several times debunked. Jews are not "turkic", there is no different between Judeans, Jews or whatever, there are no good jews. Ashkenazis are the same as Sephardis, just different amounts of admixture.

Using the bible, which is Jews, whatever their variety or if replaced by christians, are God's chosen people - the book, to justify the destruction of the jews, which is a simple observable fact that this evil needs to be wiped out, is just extremely stupid - and putting a black-sun imagery on top of scripture quote is just as much devoid of sense.

Respectfully lurk moar, into the writings of the Third Reich especially.

man don't pretend like there aren't different opinions within Christianity. dont believe for a second the story that jesus was the son of a jew.

Not going to lecture you, but Read only Mark or John gospels. No Matthew or Luke. Then it'll be obvious Jesus no jew. THE JEWS AND THIER LIES.

But there is no fathomable way in which you can justify paganism being jewish, paganism is completely devoid of jewish elements, in fact, they are in direct opposition to jewish nature and belief.

If I read scripture, I will only see how Jesus was circumcized and was descendend from a long line of King David. Jesus explicitly told his followers to go after the Jews only, I don't see what you're trying to get…

kill yourself kike

forgot my seasoning

Or you could stop shilling your kikery here because we've read your fucking playbook and know what you're doing.

Reported for intl spam.

* ((Jesus)) was a community organizer
* ((Jesus)) was a jew
* ((Jesus)) said Abraham is in heaven. Abraham married his sister, then pimped her out in order to entrap the Pharaoh into giving him money because she was his wife

Unfortunately, we are stuck with Christianity, since atheism is associated with communism and Christianity with civilization. But our Christianity is Christian in name only. ((Jesus)) never mentioned, Christmas and Easter fully commercialized, emphasis on marriage and the other sacraments, the cardinal virtues and the theological virtures, the seven deadly sins.

I have a better idea. Defend the 1st & 2nd Amendment.

If you think we're going to revive stupid to defeat crafty I wonder about you.

"Who is a liar, but he who denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is Antichrist, who denieth the Father, and the Son."
-1 John 2:22

"And every spirit that dissolveth Jesus, is not of God: and this is Antichrist, of whom you have heard that he cometh, and he is now already in the world."
-1 John 4:3

"For many seducers are gone out into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh: this is a seducer and an antichrist."
-2 John 1:7

Jews, like other anti-Christs, such as Muslims, Communists, and other pagans, are antithetical to Western civilization, which is predicated on Christianity.

Why should antithetical ideologies be tolerated, let alone be free to try and impose their views on the rest of us? They should stop or leave.

CHRIST IS KING

This is just cringe and probably the most obvious attempt to discredit Christians on the board like myself. We need to remove ZOG from all western society/politics/any sphere of influence in our nations. You do that with deportation, we have a nation to send them to now, Hitler had to build summer camps.

Sage in email field and report

DAILY REMINDER YOUR JESUS SACRAMENT IS LITERAL SPIRIT COOKING AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS
SPIRIT COOKING CANIBAL SPIRIT COMMUNION WITH A DEAD YID SPIRIT IS BAD NEWS
In fact I believe that makes one eligible for a good ol fashioned burning at the stake

yeah but what about the good jews?

Have you noticed the media silence on the Saudi Arabian wealth redistribution method. That's how society gets their wealth back from corrupt elite. Anyone who uses their wealth to destroy the society should have 80% extracted. It doesn't have to be a long multi generational uphill battle. We are the last country standing and I think we may have to form an alliance with Mexicans to win elections. I think that's why all the alt right leaders are turning out to be Jews, divide and conquer.

Sage.

John 6:44, "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him".

If someone chooses to be a Jew, there is nothing you can do about it. They are lost until God draws them out of their error.

Hey dude give me your address so I can come kil- I mean help you.