Name that Game

My fellow faggoteers, I come to you with a query.
A coworker of mine has tasked me with acquiring a game for him, and he doesn't remember what it was called. This is what he told me:
It was like Battleship (the board game).
It was around the SNES era, but not necessarily on that system.
That's pretty much it. He gave me his laptop and I have until tomorrow to acquire it. He's an older guy, and seems to like poker games and other simple shit he can play on his shit laptop.
What do?

Also, discuss other games you can't remember in this thread and maybe a fellow user will assist you.

Picture unrelated, as our tastes differ greatly.

Niggers

Niggers?

Tactics Ogre

Picture unrelated.

Could Ravness beat Agrias?

Ah yes, a game i hole-heartedly recommend. It's name is-
hup! *pain in chest* *reaches his hoof down to feel but it goes right thru cuz he has a hole in his heart* *dies*
*comes back to life as a powerful demon horse* heh, listen, i got more important things to do than this sh*t… *flys away on wings of darkness*

I'd say Agrias 9 times out of ten.

I believe you op.

Having a place to play video games isn't free, nig.

I'm sure finding this video game is very important to your job user.
At least think of something that could be true when you are insulting someone. Though that might hurt your brain so don't try too long.

If you don't work and aren't a nigger then you're neet scum, which is basically nigger-tier.

There you go implying more things. You realize I meant that I don't believe your coworker asked for it. I'm saying you are asking for it and you don't want to admit it. I know not everyone here is a neet.

I assume that if he might have played it when he was younger, it at least saw an English release, rather than being some Japanese only game?

more wageslave tears please, they are so delicious

Also, are you sure it wasn't directly a version of Battleship, and rather it's own original, standalone thing? Because Battleship has made it's way to a lot of consoles and handhelds, and in particular for fourth gen, Super Battleship was on both the SNES and Genesis.

Bit hard when they haven't given you much information on it beyond "around fourth gen" and "like Battleship."

Battleship for the Genesis.

What do I win?

Agrias has some pretty OP skills due to being a Holy Knight whereas Ravness only has standard Valkyrie skills with buffed stats. The battle would be pretty one-sided if you ask me.

rampart

Jesus Christ I'm retarded. I should have known.

it always warms my heart when threads like these work out

Didn't you hear? Holla Forums has no tastes.