Trump Threatens to Veto Immigration Bills that Don't Meet His Demands

BILL MUST "FULFILL THE FOUR PILLARS" - WHICH INCLUDES CITIZENSHIP FOR "DREAMers

>Senators in both parties are racing against a self-imposed, end-of-the-week deadline to write legislation that could win broad support by increasing border security while at the same time offering a path to citizenship for immigrants brought to the United States as children.

>Members of a bipartisan group calling itself the Common Sense Coalition said they have reached a deal to do just that on Wednesday, but it is not clear whether their bill could garner the 60 votes necessary to break a filibuster. The measure would include $25 billion for the president’s proposed wall at the Mexican border and offer a path to citizenship for 1.8 million of the young immigrants, but would preclude their parents from becoming citizens.

>In a morning statement, Mr. Trump urged senators to oppose any bill that did not also embrace the “four pillars” of his immigration approach, which includes a rewrite of the nation’s immigration laws that would close the country’s borders to many immigrants trying to come to the United States legally.

>“I am asking all senators, in both parties, to support the Grassley bill and to oppose any legislation that fails to fulfill these four pillars,” Mr. Trump said in the statement, referring to the measure’s chief sponsor, Senator Charles E. Grassley, Republican of Iowa.

>Mr. Trump said in the statement that lawmakers should support Mr. Grassley’s immigration legislation to codify his own plan. The bill would provide a path to citizenship for 1.8 million young immigrants, end the visa lottery program, build a border wall and end what he calls “chain migration,” which is family-based immigration.

>“The overwhelming majority of American voters support a plan that fulfills the Framework’s four pillars, which move us towards the safe, modern, and lawful immigration system our people deserve,” Mr. Trump said.

The first "pillar" of Trump's immigration plan is a pathway to citizenship for 1.8 million illegals, and he's urging congress to reject any bill that does not include a pathway to citizenship. Fuck. This. Shit.

trump kikel free first post

Oh look, amnesty.

So is there anything we can do to stop Trump from going through with this, or are we just fucked? This will likely make Trump one-term if it goes through.

Uh oh. You questioned the narrative. You're obviously a paid shill.

If the democrats accept the plan, there's really nothing to be done. He said he'll pass the bill as written because it encompasses his four pillars. If the democrats reject it, we'll get to hear from the clapping seals that this was all part of the brilliant 6000000D plan all along.

WRONG! FAGGOT.

So… you have absolutely no justification for your claim. Got it.

You need a new narrative, shareblue.

THEY CAME HERE WITH A DREAM TO BE AMERICANS!!!!

Reported. Commit suicide. You are clearly not white. You have no idea what the future, as a concept, is.

lol they destroyed their previous thread by sperging out, but I'm not just going to let them fuck shit up here either.

They can go home with their dreams broken to live unfulfilling lives.

Reported. You are too dumb to post here.

The DACA thread just had a shill post a blackpill and then two posts later, call himself a shill, not knowing we have IDs. It's staggering how astroturfed these threads get. You can tell the anger over this policy is making the psych warfare groups really nervous.

Its high time we ban Trump niggers from here. This is Holla Forums, not /trump/. Fuck off back to where you belong. >>>/trump/

Price: A pathway to citizenship for 1.8 million, a path they may or may not succeed in walking down…

Product: Deportation of 30 million illegals, preventing any more from coming in, preventing chain migration and anchor babies once and for all. Oh and deportation of the 1.8 million that had a pathway to citizenship, but didn't fulfill citizenship requirements because they are beaners.

The 'anger' is created by psych warfare groups.

Sorry, no. We don’t accept that price. Go home and try again, yid.
Yeah, see, no, that’s not part of the bill in any capacity.

This. I fucking love amnesty now.

Which will drop with he goes through with this…

lol

All you have on your side are lies.

The truth always wins because shit floats.

Shareblue's narrative is THIS IS AMNESTY GOYIM OYYYYYY. And they'll absolutely get blown the fuck out when no deal happens, like they always do.

I can tell you're not a pol/ack because Holla Forumsack would know the (((democrats))) want open borders, so they'll instantly refuse any deal that involves border security and immigration reform.

This is pretty much political suicide. After all his tough fucking talk do you really think anyone will take this seriously?

AMNESTY FOR ONE IS AMNESTY FOR ALL. ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A PAID SHILL.

You have never, EVER done ANYTHING but lie in the entire history of US immigration.

Trump said he won't sign a bill unless it includes a pathway to citizenship for 1.8 million illegals. Who cares if this particluar bill passes or not, he is demanding this be in an immigration bill before he'll sign it.

DACA spics are tossing the rest of the illegals under the bus and telling dems to make the deal.
That at least is pretty funny.

>earlobe spacing

It's not amnesty, and it's not for all.

No, he did not.

Nigger do you know how to read?

Paid shill confirmed. Reported.
Paid shill confirmed. Reported.
You have never, EVER done ANYTHING but lie in the entire history of US immigration.

I missed this because it’s so fucking beyond the pale that anyone who does it should be banned on sight.

The (((democrats))) will never accept Trump's fake "deal" and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it, Shareblue. If you had any concept of the jewish question you'd know why the (((democrats))) will never accept it. But you don't, because you're nothing but an outsider trying and failing to fit in.

And the (((democrats))) won't pass a bill that involves immigration reform, a border wall, ending chain migration, or shutting down the visa lottery. In other words, no deal is possible and DACA is toast.

This is the best job the shills can do these days.

YOU WOULD SEND THEM HOME TO LIVE IN A SHITHOLE THEY'VE NEVER KNOWN? ARE THERE REALLY MONSTERS OUT THERE WHO WOULD DO THAT??? THAT SOUNDS EXTREMELY ANTISEMITIC!

it says that it will take 10 years, "good moral character" and "education and work req."
That is quite literally "not for all" depending on how its handled.

You should read the op before posting.

nigger I posted the fucking OP that proves it. I would like you to explain to me what Trump's first "pillar" is, and then explain to me what he means by he "wont sign any bill that doesn't fulfill the four pillars".

How does it feel being this one dimensional?

Amnesty is amnesty. You need to try the fuck again.

Allow me to play the dems base for a moment

NO SUBMISSIONS TO FASHIST DRUMPH! THE TERM CHAIN MIGRATION TERM IS RACISTS BECAUSE BLACKS WERE IN CHAINS! LET EVERYONE IN! AMNESTY NOW! NO COMPROMISE DREAM ACT NOW #RESISTANCE #LOVE #PEACE #FUCKDRUOEEMPH

Dems are fucked either way. Their hyperfanatacist base wont let them go for anything less.Remember shumer the kike getting protested on by his own fucking people? Their derangement syndrome is real, and they will be too stupid to take the damn deal.

except it's not, and will just be renewed when it expires due to a recent lower court order.

Reported.

You're a paid shill because you're pretending Trump has any intention of giving citizenship to DACA spics and that the (((democrats))) will agree to terms that they can't agree to for (((ideological))) reasons. No matter how much you want to spread the narrative that a deal could happen or is going to happen, it won't. And that's why you're an underpaid retard writing shillposts for a living

Come on, you aren't actually stupid enough to think a legally baseless lower court order is going to stick.

OHMAGO. FUCK BLUOMPFFF!!!!!!!!!!*!!!!!!!*!*!!!!!!!!!*!!*!!-!!!

IMBLEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*!!!*!!!*!!

ShaREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Nah, that’s you.

You must have reported me hundreds of times by now. You're abusing the report system dude, the mod will drop the hammer on you instead.

Two different things.

Two different numbers.

Yes they will… unless we derail the process.

I'm not that old.

Two different things.

7 billion people have a pathway to citizenship.

You can't just insist things that are patently false and expect me to play along with your fantasy world. The fact you're calling everyone a shill and making patently false statements outs you as a thread slider. Filtered.

You will never win, shill. You have no narrative here.
Reported.
Reported.
Thanks for admitting you support white genocide.
You can’t even read your own fucking playbook, yid.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAZAHAZZAHAGGAGAGAHAGAGGAGAGGAGAGAGAGAGAHAHAJHAHAHAHSHAHSHHAHAHHA. GLOUMPH BTFO!!!!!!!

I've heard some far-out sycophantic political spin in my day, but this, by far, takes the cake.

In one of the earlier threads, one of the shills was adamant that “amnesty” means “will be deported immediately rather than going to jail.” They’re fucking furious.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

STROUMPF TARDS BTFO!!!

Not my fault you can't see the forest for the trees, kiddo.

FUCK. GLOUMPH!!!!!!!!!!#!#:!!:##%#

That's all you've got? I killed your narrative and all you can manage is "no u"? I'd call that surprisingly pathetic but that's about what I expected

IMPREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:μГ¬¬\&%&

GLOBAL. REPORT.

That sounds retarded.

What? Fuck you.

Jewish tactics at their best.

Seven billion people have a pathway to citizenship.

Are seven billion people citizens of America?

You are a liar and a cheat.

A note for all the bootlickers ITT, because I know you don't read any of the OP, you just go right to the script.

Trump said he won't sign any immigration bill that does not include a pathway to citizenship for DREAMers.

It's irrelevant if the current bill is rejected or not.

Trump won't sign ANY bill, now or in the future, unless it inclues a pathway to citizenship for 1.8million illegals

Period.

Reported.

If they already have a pathway to citizenship then why would Trump need a bill authorizing a pathway to citizenship? You aren't even making sense. Filtered.

I get your argument, however liberals will only act retarded for so long. It is going to get to the point where libs will realize that future votes are more important than policies that can be reversed.

Reported for openly supporting white genocide. Reported for hoaxes. Reported for outright lies.

HAHAHAHA FELLOW NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!

STRUMPF BTFOOOOOOOOO!

I doubt you ever posted in one of those threads, let alone contributed to them in any way what-so-ever.
You're just a cuckchanner/reddit hybrid shitposter.

It has nothing to do with compromise you dullard, it's about outplaying your opponent. People who doubt 1488D chess have no concept of how the world works.

Ara ara, did I touch a nerve, Shareblue? Your precious "dreamers" are done.

What Trump has actually done with this is guarantee there will be no deal.
He's now said he will veto anything that doesn't provide The Wall, an end to chain migration, and stopping the diversity lottery (guaranteeing that no dems will vote for it), and also anything that doesn't guarantee amnesty (guaranteeing that no sane republican will vote for it.)

As mentioned in the other thread, Americans should absolutely 100% be constantly calling representatives and telling them NO AMNESTY to make sure the cuckservatives know they are committing career suicide if they even consider choosing invaders over their own citizens. But the shrieking anti-Trump shills who are crowing "THIS IS AMNESTY!" while ignoring everything else are not being very persuasive.

Again, Trump's goal is probably to ensure that there will be no deal until after the midterm elections, forcing the democrats to run on a platform of "We want to flood the country with beaners!" while the republicans run on "we don't!" - thus guaranteeing the Republican supermajority Trump needs to build the wall and deport them all. All that is required for this to happen is for DACA to remain unresolved.

The worst case scenario is the government actually working together to produce a bipartisan bill that meets all Trump's requirements and actually lets the DACriminals stay, which is why it's vital that everyone let their government representatives know that a vote for amnesty means they are dead for you. (Unless you live in a cucked area ruled by the Dems, in which case be sure to let them know they are dead to you if they work with Drumpf.)

Checkem.

"They" who? Are we talking about the illegals that don't have a pathway to citizenship at the moment, or the 7 billion foreigners that do?

I said none of those things, you are a filthy liar and you have no morals.

YOUR ASS IS BLASTED TO THE MOON OVER THIS

You’re a fucking retard. There are no conservatives in the federal government. Every ✡republican✡ will vote for this.

Yes, reported.

Does this bill kill chain migration? If it does, Democrats will still be hesitant to accept it, given the backlash they'd likely get from some of their base for this. It would also slow down their plan to brown America. Unfortunately, the spics who would be allowed to stay by this law are showing their true colors, and forsaking the other minorities to protect their own gibs, putting some pressure on the Dems to accept this deal.

Admittedly, Democrats could just undo this bill later, but so could Trump. In my estimation, Democrats still won't look good if they accept this, while Trump will look good to the boomer's who don't want RWDS, increasing his odds of gaining more power later. Again, this deal could be changed later down the line, if it's passed, so Trump could be doing this to shore up the midterms, so that he can just "revisit" it later and cuck the Democrats even harder. That said, we still don't want amnesty at all, so we should push Trump and/or senators to not accept it.

THIS BILL WILL STILL INCLUDE AMNESTY, SO WE MUST MEME AGAINST IT

There will be no compromise. You're either a shill or mentally retarded if you can't grasp the simple strategy going in Trump's actions here.

YES FELLOW NAZIS!!!!!!=

IMBREACH!

THEY SHALL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS ONE

This whole theory banks on congressional republicans not cucking on immigration. I'm a little skeptical on this. But supposing what you're saying is true, it's basically saying the policy is to kick the can down the road and maintain the status quo. This is an issue in and of itself, because the next time democrats take control, they'll just go full retard like the did with obama. The republicans need to be working to put stumbling blocks down right now, so if and when they lose power, democrats will be playing catch-up instead of just filling in the rest of the blanks.

Good luck with that, Shareblue. If you think the mods are dumb enough to fall for your bush league shilling then you're in for a surprise

Amnesty is amnesty.
Amnesty is not a pathway to citizenship.

Hahahahaha! Even if you succeeded in getting me banned on false pretenses, it wouldn't change the fact that you are wrong. You will be wrong until the day you die, surrounded by niggers you helped bring into the country.

You’re a shill for saying anyone should ever be against Trump, though.

Said the increasingly nervous shill SCREAMING that we should support a compromise.

Reported for avatarfagging.

Reported for supporting amnesty.

HILLARY 2020 FELLOW NAZIS

#IM WITHHER

Drumph is a meenie boo boo head who is going the grant amnesty and let the third world pour into the US and out breed white Americans because he's a racist retard.
And all you rural retards fell for it.
mods better not ban for the Hilldawg meme considering the amount of sheer shitposting this deal has warranted on this board
way I see it, these threads are practically shitpost central.
at least its contained.

Not reported for supporting gay marriage, because you don't, and I'm not an immoral little twat like you.

Reported. Kill yourself.

IM A

SHILLDAWG KILLBOT NOW

>Pretending a DACA deal could ever happen despite the fact that the (((democrats))) are unable to give up their open borders agenda

You're getting more pathetic with every post, Shareblue. Keep it up and you just might impress me

Reported.

It's high time that someone dumps a truckload of arsenic into Lake Kinneret.

Call me a shill if you like but I don't see why America needs this bill to deport people who are already on the books deportable. It seems to me that its not legally required and is entirely just PR to make the American public "accept" the deportation process as just and legal because the (((media))) has been shilling against it for decades.
The real issue here is making sure the deportations actually happen and its not just the spics who are already in prison who go.

(checked)
You are absolutely correct that congressional republicans are always eager to cuck on immigration, which is why we should keep reminding them that if they do that they are traitors and nobody will ever vote for them again. Though I suppose it's possible that Trump is assuming that the cuckservatives will 100% support his bill and is counting on the dems to kill it, thus making it entirely the dems' fault that amnesty didn't happen.

You're also absolutely right that republicans need to put stumbling blocks down, which is why I suspect the plan is for Trump to wait until after the elections, which increasingly look like they will result in an even greater republican majority that will hopefully allow Trump to make many positive changes.

Again, though, this is only good if NO DEAL happens before then. You may be right in that there's no hope of cuckservatives fighting back against amnesty, so efforts might be better spent memeing "Democrats are TRAITORS if they work with Drumpf!"

WHAT THE FUCK ?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

IMMA KILLDAWG. SHILLBOT NOW

C O L O M B A 2020

Except I'm not "shilling for amnesty", I'm pointing out that no DACA deal will happen because the (((democrats))) cannot accept the border wall, ending chain migration and the visa lottery, or reforming immigration. You're really suck at lying, Shareblue. But then again you always have

Reported.

YEB.

y

COLOMBA 2020
F
E
L
LOW. NAZIS!

#Share

just filter the retards

I don't think you're a shill, you can actually hold a coherent thought pattern during discussion. My point is that the even though the President said he would only accept this deal, he wholly expects there to never be a deal, since he is working on the assumption the democrats won't come to the table on those terms. What he is doing is making the democrats look bad to their own constituents while still preventing DACA from going through.

What? I support full amnesty if it gets us deportation of every illegal, period.

Not reported because my brain is not addled by soy.

YESSS FELLOW NAZIS!

COLOMBA 2020!

THIS IS HOW MENTALLY DEFECTIVE THE PAID SHILLS ACTUALLY ARE. WHY ARE THEY STILL BEING ALLOWED TO POST HERE.

Good job, Satan!

IMBREACH

GLOUMPHHHHHHH

When was the last time liberals stopped acting retarded?

ZWEI

SCOOPS!

>Can't explain why the (((democrats))) would accept a border wall, ending chain migration and the visa lottery, and immigration reform

You know the (((democrats))) can't accept any of that so you're just trying to evade the point. You're doing quite a bad job of it, though.

Doesn’t matter, particularly if their behavior works. And it has for the last century.

You’ve been blown the fuck out in every thread, moishe. You repeat the same lies every single time.
Whites are outbred in under 20 years with the spics already in the country. They don’t need any more immigrants. The wall is meaningless without deportations. Amnesty is the opposite of deportations.

Thread looks a lot shorter when I filter 1 poster that makes up more than 1/5th the total amount of replies to this thread. But that's normal when accounting for damage control. I've already said my part in the other 6 gorillion threads about DACA, I'll repeat myself one more time.
Trump has been 100% predictable when he's in control. He showboats, he makes everyone angry, he appears like he's flip flopping, shareniggers, Holla Forums, and whoever else comes in, =="LE GDREEEEROUMPPPPPPPPFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSS IS GRANTING AMNESTY"== While the clock keeps ticking away, only talking happens, everything gets shot down. Nothing happens in the end, things quiet down for a while a new narrative forms, and repeat.

FUCK. :*?((%_#((=(:_#&÷;=;!;

DROUMPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FFS, I messed up red text. I'll gas myself.

I A M LITERALLY.SHAKING.WITH RAGE. FELLOW.NAZIS

MY BLOOD SOY LEVELS HAVE DROPPED BELOW 5.5%

KILLARY 2020!

Because our posts are infinitely more coherent than your redposting garbage, and mods aren't so stupid to ban someone reported 1000 times by one other salty individual.

It's funny because impeachment doesn't even mean removal. Trump can be impeached and stay in office without a problem, it just means the legislature doesn't like him.

These twats don't even know what the words they've been programmed to use mean.

Eat shit, shill.

When was the last time a president had the democrats on the ropes like Trump does? He knows how they tick and he keeps pushing all the right buttons. The DNC is flat broke and election season is coming up, with the amount of shilling going on in the last 3-4 months I would say the (((Deep State))) is scared shitless and working in overdrive to try and shift the narrative in their favor. This will all blow up in their face in November when Lion Party right wingers solidify the republicans hold on the Congressional branch.

Democracy is a fucking joke. Politicians breaking promises should be a capital offense.

I do get the angle whereby Trump gives the democrats more than they asked for on the contingency they allow 3 things they'd never negotiate on (e.g. poisoning the well) as a way of giving the illusion of trying to compromise, while never having to actually pass any bills. It's a common tactic for kicking the can down the road. We saw this in the Obama budget proposals, where no one could agree to all the random red-lines they put in there so it just turned into one continuing resolution after another. In my opinion, that's not good leadership. It's a circus used to distract from the fact the govt is just passing the buck once again on important issues. If this whole dog-and-pony show hurts Republicans in 2018, you can bet Trump will be dead in the water on all issues he can't directly control. Say goodbye to anything you wanted from Trump. If this whole act somehow helps Republicans in 2018, then at least he might be able to get enough votes to ram through a bill. My biggest concern, though, is that he's saying he wants all four of his "pillars" included in a bill - one of which is citizenship for 1.8 million illegals. Best case scenario, he gets more republicans in congress and they pass a bill giving citizenship to 1.8 million illegals. That's still not a great victory condition imo.

Triggered rabbi?

When they infiltrated media and education, managed to get a nigger elected, and convince their voter-base that white genocide is a good thing? Their old tactics are starting to break down now, however we should never underestimate kikes.

Agreed with your quads of four. The best we can hope for now is that the left rejects this and chimps out.

KILLLARY 2P20 FELLOW NAZIS

IMPREACH

But what do you think about my last point? That, best case scenario, Trump gets the majority in congress he needs, and they pass a bill just like this one. He seems dead-set on this 1.8 million citizenship thing…

DAS RITE

SHAREEEEEEE

Hopefully he's just being a weathervane on it but honestly at this point I haven't a fucking guess.

What the fuck is wrong with him? Leftards will accuse him of being an ebul fascist nawtzee either way. He gains nothing by fucking over his base. It's like he changes his views based on comments on his tweets.

I can accept that but the truth is that it has been decades since the kikes were really opposed by anyone in the US.
Their whole democratic empire is built on bribery, blackmail and fraud. That is what made watching this whole show so frustrating, the knowledge that if only anyone really looked at the mess we could start removing it.
Well now Trump is shining a fucking spotlight on the democucks and they are practically melting infront of our eyes.
And ever since he first appeared on the playing board they havent been able to stop fucking up and eating shit.

Path to citizenship. Path.

They would still have to prove they're a business owner, have a job, and stay crime free for 15 years.

Mexicans can't do that, it's just not possible.

Optimism is cowardice. Trump has betrayed us.

IMMA. SHILLDAWG KILLBOT NOW

Fellow nazis!!!!!!!!!!!!

#SHARE

You're right we should just kill ourselves and leave the world free for the Chosun and their golem horde.

How about fuck off.

Damn, you are so bad at this.

Says the dipshit/group of dipshits who cited a kike-report saying border crossings are surging.

Coupled with misleading numbers to make Trump supposedly the weakest on deportations in 40 years.

let me show you how it's done, newfag

Reported for supporting amnesty.

Reported for being a paid shill, being too stupid to know how to post here, and supporting amnesty.

We have IDs here, shlomo. Try to keep up.

Yeah and you faggots were in the other thread spouting

you never did respond to

Probably because that isn’t me, you insufferably retarded motherfucker. Get a goddamn argument.

you do realize your style, vocabulary, and often used phrases give you away?

Honestly, who cares about the rate of border crossing and deportations compared to Obama? We already know Obama inflated those numbers by including anyone turned away at the border as being "deported", and it's not clear if Trump is using the same metrics. Let's suppose border crossings are way down and deportations are way up. Good. That doesn't solve our problem, and that doesn't address the issues inherent in giving citizenship to 1.8 million illegals, who are already here.

You’re an absolute fucking lunatic with no argument and no ability to refute what anyone is saying to you. You’re shilling in favor of amnesty and white genocide and expect us to give you the time of day. Kill yourself before we get our hands on you or you’re going to WISH the holocaust had happened.

You're a word-twisting disingenuous slimy fuckwad

And I'd love to see you and your buddies face to face

word-twister salad

Funny how you won’t say otherwise, isn’t it? Awfully curious… But then again, a civic nationalist like yourself has based his entire life around “compromise” simply for the sake of his own feelings and the happiness of the people around him. So what would you know about conviction or truth?

lol die

WTFFFFFFFFFFF

=HILLARY20173==

IM

WITH HER!

aaaand filtered.

beep boop beep
its a bot (or a severe autist) look at how it responds to every individual post

And for the record I do not support white genocide, or amnesty
but
A. I'll wait and see what happens before going OMG FUCKING TRUMP TURNED ON US
B. it doesn't matter what I say because you'll just mis-characterize anyone to best fit your bullshit

Trump is offering a compromise that the Democrats can't accept. He has to do this because unfortunately, most Americans are not yet willing to say DACA illegals should all be deported. Getting that to happen will require finesse.

IMBREACHHHHH

DRUMPFFFFFFF

funny how you faggots/faggot never do filter anyone, you just IP hop

Thanks for admitting you don’t support the plan the president himself proposed. I guess that means you’re a shill by Holla Forums‘s standards, right?

lol
IT’S NOT UP TO THEM YOU YIDDISH PIECE OF SHIT. THE LAW SAYS DEPORT. THEY WILL BE DEPORTED OR THEY WILL BE KILLED. ANYONE WHO SHILLS FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN FULL DEPORTATION IS PAID BY KIKES

Suppose republicans get the majority in the house and senate after the midterms. Are you suggesting Trump will not support an identical bill if he has party support? Because he's saying he will and would sign the bill right now if he could.

FUCK

GLOU MP.HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHU

filtered

HITLER DUBS OF PROJECTION

FLOCK BLARMPFFFFFFFFFFFF@@@@@@@@@@@

Kill yourself, shill.

BLOCKKKKK

STRAAMF

This is how terrified the amnesty shills actually are.

nigger if you're too new to know how to sage, you're definitely too new to know how to filter IDs

IMBPLEACH

BLOUMPFFFF

IM

WITHER

This is how they hammer at a fracture point

If you were really a Holla Forumslack you would have said your peace and been done.

This is reminiscent of the Syrian air-field, which turned into alot of nothing

When it gets vetoed (or rejected by dems) will you issue an apology for being a complete drama-queen faggot?

THIS is how terrified the amnesty shills (read: you) actually are.
Thanks for openly admitting to your tactic, though. You keep spamming that amnesty is totally fine, identically, in every fucking thread, across dozens of IP addresses, as though any of us will believe it.

You know what's most sad? Anons belittle redditors for their upboating, but spamming is essentially a form of self-upvote.

Don’t mention that to the shareblue trump picture spammer; he’ll dump 40 posts in a row again.

KILLARY 3200

FELLOW NAZIS

First of all, Republicans already have the majority in both houses. But yes, I think if Trump had the votes to pass an arbitrary immigration bill that bill would not include DACA amnesty. He's proposing what he's proposing because he doesn't have the votes to pass whatever he wants, and getting to the point where he does have the votes is going to be a complicated process involving a lot of maneuvering.
I'm willing to make a prediction about what's going to happen here. No bill containing DACA amnesty will be passed by March 5, and Trump will not issue any EO to delay DACA's end.

didn't say that
mischaracterization
never said that
MT EVEREST LEVEL PROJECTION

What a disingenuous faggot.
If you are a real person and not a bot, please come see me irl.

You're a
Salty boy

SHILLDAWG 2200 FELLOW NAZIS!
#Share

KILLARY.2300. FELLOW EXTREME RIGHT WINGER

Explicitly said it. Proof:
Not what we do, shill. We never give up.
Nah, you’ve done it in every thread spammed on the board thus far.
Say it right now, then: “No amount of amnesty is acceptable. All illegals must be deported, no exceptions.” Do not try to kike your way around it by saying something “synonymous” (like your copied and pasted talking points). Say the exact words.
You’re a funny shill.

I mean a large enough majority to pass bills without democrat support
All signs point the other direction but I hope you're right
A lower court already extended it beyond the deadline so this is a moot point. It's being appealed in court now, but the rulings will take longer than 2 weeks so DACA will not expire until that is settled, and who knows when that will be. We'll have to wait and see.

m8, please stop engaging with the derailer. you're also shitting up the thread trying to argue with someone who is just shitposting. just filter the spammers.

If the mods are ebil and working for ebil jewish palpatine drumpp, why isn't this thread deleted?

He will have half of them gone before anything ever happens.

If your only response is to call me a shill, then whatever.

But you sound like D&C exploiting a fracture point in Holla Forums base

Fix your post so I know who you’re failing to have an argument about.

You guys never filter anyone.

Filtering is counter-productive to consensus building-cracking

filtered

holy shit it is a bot

ENBEACH

DROUMPHHH

#SHARE
#BLUE

TEW

SKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

If this all turns out to be another Syrian airfield, you are gonna have egg all over your face

Reported for spam.

Commit suicide.

REEEEEEEEEEPORTED

Why don't you just filter? ;D
01000110 01010101 01000011 01001011 01011001 01001111 01010101 00100001

Then will you apologize for sperging on your fellow Holla Forumslacks.

DEBLEACH

DRUOMPH

COLOMBA

Jew confirmed.

DIMPREACH STRUOMPF

KILLARY 2079

hurrrrrrr jew

If its vetoed or rejected by the dems, that doesn't make you right or wrong, just wrong for sperging like you missed your weekly lithium.
>doing the right thing to the people who will wrong
ILLITERATE FAGGOT

Look, faggot, this isn’t tumblr. We deal in facts here. Calling each other faggots is a function of being right or wrong, again based on facts. You’re just throwing around insults without even knowing who’s saying what. This outs you as an ACTUAL faggot.

He's likely one-term anyway. Without Florida, which is likely lost due to hurricane Ricans, he needs to win Pennsylvania and Michigan again, plus either Wisconsin or Iowa and New Hampshire.

I am hoping that Trump is /ourguy/ rather than some braindead boomer cuck or kike shill. I am hoping that he is going to order a military coup, martial law, or SOMETHING to consolidate power in the executive branch and keep it within his grip.

That being said, he hasn't really done jack shit anyway. I was hoping he would stop paying lip service to the Jews once he got elected; he is in a position right now to overthrow the whole Jew World Order, and he doesn't. The election cycle was really fun on Holla Forums, but it's been over for a long time and we're still all about the stupid rigged kike democracy bullshit and this Trump guy that we don't even know if he cares about the 14 words or not and there's nothing we can do to control him anyway. Trump should put himself in an underground fallout shelter protected by extremely loyal armed guards where he will broadcast Jew/White Genocide redpills to the public, specifically the /r/The_Donald-tier shit for brains cuckservative normalfags that don't realize everything is about race. Instead, he's playing the game, a rigged game that only an idiot would think he could win. And he's not an idiot.

>>>/suicide/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/qresearch/

The post/poster you are responding to has not even made claims.

also

You keep digging that hole deeper, don’t you.

You were wrong satan, this invigorates the shills' jews.

1.8M is far fewer than the total illegal pop. We'll have to see the plan, they might be good whites.

Filtered

You just posted
here

Maybe you should syscall your admin for a maintenance check

also
filtered

oops, this one

Yawn. Reported for supporting amnesty.

All those requirements can and will be waived by courts and bureaucracy. How do I know this? Because that's precisely what happened with Reagan's amnesty.

You posted historical fact; that means you’re a shill.

Absolutely Reagan'd.

Damn you. I'll just show myself out.

Obviously the law means nothing anymore, or there wouldn't even be millions of illegal aliens in the country to give any chances to. When are people gonna stop pretending laws mean anything to the people that make/enforce them? Even our precious Hitler ignored laws as he saw fit. Laws exist to tell you how to get along with certain people, but when you are the lawmaker there has to be something else binding you to moral action in regards to the people you reside over. A shared history, and set of values, specifically. In our quickly browning multicultural landscape, it's just not possible for laws to reflect a shared history/values. This is not a nation anymore.

Do you mean a plot of land which is extranational? I’ve never considered that possibility. Historically we’ve just seen cities within nations become cosmopolitan (not multicultural, even; people NEVER want to mix) hubs… The biggest problem would be getting ANY given nation to give up enough land to HAVE a hub for international multicultural business dealings. Perhaps we should just exterminate a plot of land in Africa and build a new city there…

No, I think that part is just meant to represent other cultures interacting. Tourism, and such.

>B-B-B-B-BUT DRUMPF IS A CUCK HE'S TOTALLY GOING TO CUCK OUT AND GIVE AMNESTY AND NOT BUILD THE WALL DON'T VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN GOYIM

Wew, lads.

IM A COLOMBA BUSH 2020 NOW

WTFFFFFDDDFCFDDDD

Reeeeeeeeeeeee

IMPLEETCH. BLUONPF

PLS NO VOTE 4 TRUMP AGAIN

HE BETRAYED US ALL FELLOW NAZIS
VOTE.BLUE

#SHARE

C o L o M b A i Y e B
O
L
O
B
A

Just looked closer at the picture I posted: it does say "central hub". Whatever. I don't think that's realistic. Tourism would still be possible with nations guarding their culture.

C o L o M b a. 2020

MAKE AMERICA MEXICO AGAIN

REbLITCH

SMURPF

NO DRUMPF

NO KKK

NO WHITE USA

"WHAT? THE PREVIOUS TRUMP SAID "X" DACA THREAD IS GETTING DROWNED? QUICK MAKE A NEW ONE!"
And thus, nothingburger DACA thread #12380 has officialy started and OP still sucks dick. Looks like we will be getting one every day until something actually happens.