ITT: games only you played as a kid

ITT: games only you played as a kid

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/411960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I played that game. Looks like you aren't the special little snowflake you thought you were, faggot.

we know it's friday night but jesus christ chill out with that edge

What the fuck.

I know people here have played it, but I for the life of me can't find anyone IRL who has even heard of the game. There might actually be a sequel one day though. I contacted some developers from Studio Zan, the devs who own the rights now, and they said they want to make a sequel to Rising Zan, but it's not in the works yet.

Played Xbox version, wasn't that bad. Still havent met anyone irl who's played it.

ebin obscure xddd

I thought it was ok when I played it

More gba games, strangely I've never heard anyone mention playing top gear rally.

I played the absolute shit out of that game

I only had a demo of project eden and did not play it very much. Is the game any good?

Fuck my life. I meant first

I haven't played it in a really long time but I think it was pretty good, at least from what I remember.

This was the third game I had after Final Fantasy Adventure and Tetris. I was like 8 years old so I got it because of the cover. It was so hard I only played it about 4 or 5 times.

Case in point is I had it to so fuck you.

OK, how about this one?

Did you play the Goldeneye game for GBC?

Me and my younger brother got a GameBoy Pocket and 2 games to share. What gets better is the next year we each got our own Gamecom. Actually had a few games for that Williams Arcade's Greatest Hits, Lights Out, and Batman & Robin.

:)

>C,D
:O

It also has that stylus and 2 cartridge slots. All powered by 4 AA batteries. Honestly that thing was big (7.5" x 4.25" x 0.75") think 4 decks of cards in a 2x2 grid.

It definitely reminds me of the GameGear, which had a couple cool games on it that I played.

But for real, you think you're the only one who played Super Mario Land on GB?

Mine is pic related: I can hear the level music in my head to this day.

Nigger everyone played SML kill yourself

Project Eden is Core Design's BEST GAME. HOLY FUCKING SHIT! IT'S ONE OF THE BEST GAMES ON PS2. I wish they had finished the Dreamcast version too.

No one can stop mr domino

neat-o!

As for me, I've never met anyone who played Obsidian.

pic related its you

fuck

I think I still have the disc somewhere

I thought this board used to let you upload 6 images, not just 5?

I swear to god if anyone posts Claw…

:^)

SML and a Disney game? Fuck off

I also played this game.

My dad was obsessed with that shit for years.

I'm your dad

I hate you faggots, choke on a dick!

The fuck is this game
Are there females in it

Can't remember anyone else willing to play this over Twisted Metal Black.

>>>/cuckchan/

And stay there.

Make me.

It's a fun PC platformer.

answer the important question

watch the video faggot

I didn't really have a choice in the games I had growing up, but my parents bought a lot so I had most of the good ones mixed in with the occasional weird ones. These are a couple of the ones I played a lot but never really hear about nowadays.

This game had surprizingly good music, and the graphics style was sort of neat. Pretty much just a pacman clone, except you have to pick up tools to unscrew things.

Don't think so, nigger. My grandpa gave me his copy sometime in the mid-90's, and I played the shit out of it. Game got pretty fucking hard near the end, too.

Make way for best cheat.

One of the best puzzle games I ever played.

Who hasn't played Zoombinis?

I bet you are alone tonight.

Mate, there's 18 million GB copies of SML out there . . . (Compared to 17 million SMB3 NES games), that how well SML sold. Fuck, even I played it as a kid.

2 cartridge slots? So could you just have two different games inserted and swap between them without removing them?

theres no way that id is real

Check out this fucking normalfag

I named it that to draw people like you out of the woodworks

I thought you said you were too lazy to change it.

Uh, when did I say that?

Several months ago, I'd say. Perhaps there's another faggot who posts the same pic with the same filename, though.

there could be two reasons why I keep it like that

Only 10,000 copies in the US.

I can't say that I've ever heard of anyone mentioning that they played Amagon.

That fucking game is terrifying don't you dare fucking post it again you hear me?

DONT YOU DARE FUCKING POST IT AGAIN

I'm fairly certain I've never heard anyone bring this game up, at least as far as I can remember.

Until my Dreamcast games were sold. The Scooby Doo movie tie-in game for GBA wasn't half bad from what I remember either, before my GBA was stolen.

Why the fuck is Shuffle going for ridicilous prices when it's shit?

I only remember the sewer bit. Don't remember much else.

It's coming…

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GO AWAY

My highschool teacher gave it to me in hopes of figuring out how to pass the first level.
It was in german.
We don't speak german.
And I couldn't get past the first level either.

That's pretty catchy.

what am I doing with my life?

Art.

How about we turn up the challenge. Anyone else play this shovelware?

I played Sonic Shuffle when I was really, really young. Weird fucking game from what I remember.

Why does FROG have to be an acronym??

m8, that game series got its own TV show for a brief time. It wasn't exactly "obscure"

I've never seen anyone else mention Rumble Racing.

Apparently they played that on Game Grumps or something.

FTFY

I had Rumble Racing, this shit was the greatest.

I remember this game just because the final boss was fucking bullshit

How many people played or even knew about this game before the AVGN episode aired?

The game did not deserve that boxart

I think the one biggest thing I remember is Whip Worm being the most overpowered thing ever.

What about this version?

I still play this game to this day and still haven't found anyone IRL who've played it.
It's a neat little pick up and play game.

FUCKING STOP RIGHT NOW, DO NOT FUCKING POST AMAGON

Amagon

FUCK YOU, FUCK AMAGON, FUCK THE FINAL BOSS

THAT GAME IS DEMONIC

Wish they'd release it for the PSP or something.

I'm actually certain others have played this, but I never see or hear any talk about it

MAGICLAW

Other than the 2edgy4u music, it was good fun
fuck that mermaid, saving her was fucking shit

but that was easily one of the better underwater levels I had ever played until then, even if it still was tedious as shit

I remember playing that on off one of my demo discs years ago. God damn.

Well gee user if you wanted me to post the Flatwoods Monster should have just asked!

I hate this fucking game so much and I hate everyone who made it.

Anyone ever play either of these?

I abhor this game. When it came out, I rented it from Blockbuster for my Xbox cause it looked interesting, and I had a lot of fun up until one part in the game that my wee mind couldn't figure out. Swampy level, one part towards the end where you had to carry a barrel through an obstacle course. Couldn't do it for the life of me, rented the game 4 weeks in a row just to try and beat it. Never bought the game to one day beat it either. Leave it to a game about dreams to give me autistic nightmares.

There's a PSX pitfall too
I've got some good memories about this game, I might emulate it later

Get out, right now

What are you autisming about?

Fuck off kid, no one asked for your autistic opinion/observation

I know that no one asked for my autistic opinion/observation, but a question is neither an opinion nor an observation.

holy shit fuck off melvin

And I will forever be saddened that this IP is now owned by Warner Bros. and nothing will come from it. No, Titanfall does not fill the fucking void. I refuse to play a game that doesn't like to call its robots mecha.

Some of the shmup levels were bullshit, but it was a decent game overall.
Psyme is best girl.

Fuck off Melvor

Ok, now I gotta know, did your daddy stick the cartridge in your ass without kissing your penis goodnight?
Or are you Pat the nes punk?

What are you 12? Also bump.

Any other former Bionicle autists in here?

I saw purple lady in a gaming magazine back when I was a kid and she gave me a weird boner. I've come a long way since then but I always wondered about this game.

Both of them were underrated when they came out.

I'm probably showing my age and my Britishness here, but I'd be surprised if anyone else remembers this little gem.

The designers were definitely smoking SOMETHING, but this game had a certain weird charm. And I remember your hero being really nicely animated/drawn, especially given the Spectrum's rather strict limitations.

Its actually rather good. It's … a little bit of a mess, but you can tell it's made entirely with good intentions and enthusiasm.

It plays mostly like a Zelda 3 clone, in that you're in a top-down perspective and you gradually gain powerups that allow you to access new areas; but in an unusual twist, the battles are random encounters like a JRPG. In a MORE unusual twist, those random encounters are Gradius-style spaceship battles.

You should play it. Come to think of it, *I* need to play it again, there's apparently multiple endings.

proof that everyone but me is a bot?

That's an odd game design to say the least, I'll check it out.

Bionicle was my shit nigga. The game on the lego site was 10/10

I WANT TO GO BACK

STOP

Stop what user?

I missed out on the entire Bionicle vidya craze by being too busy playing Emperor: Battle for Dune and Serious Sam: TSE.
I don't really know how to feel about this.

What was it? Am I just remembering it wrong?

Oh boy, here comes the depression

Embed related, Dood 2000 and Age of Mythology also wasted a big chunk of my time.
Whats your goddamned point?

No, getting to the midgame is pretty tiring though.

No point, just saying I was playing other games when everyone seemed to be playing Bionicle.
Oh and I forgot Hitman 2 and Lego Rock Raiders.
But everybody's played these.

Only played embed related, never played Rock Raiders.
How was it?

Remember this groundbreaking shit?

no
it would always crash on my pc

When I was a kid I fucking loved Johnny Thunder and the whole Adventurers set. I still say he needs his own game.

this was the shit as a kid man. Man lego sets in general back in the day were fucking legit.

They still are
You just grew

Kids ain't gonna know the joy of the Martian theme though user.

rarest and best coming through

In my country that show had this music in a mine level and Donkey Kong's theme in a snowboard level.

it was legit but rock raiders still the best

The PC game was the definition of rad.

(checked)
I had the rock raiders, my little brother the powerminers.

I cannot think of anything more rare.

Oh boy this reminds me of times Lego was fucking awesome.

It is starwars. Designs are generally decent there.
Look at NinjaGo, NexoKnights, or their superheroes series. Also most stuff from Starwars are kinda shitty.

This game alongside Wiggles are reasons why I want to start living underground.
Best series.

My cousin had this really cool disney skateboarding game on the xbox hueg. Pretty sure it was popular so it's not an "only you played", but I haven't seen anybody mention it ever. Shit was cash.

This one?

Checking the filename of the third picture, nope. I distinctly remember skating as Tarzan.

Played this this is that Christmas shit isnt it? and the PS1 game
Spy sequel a shit

Fair enough

Must be this one then.

I played that and both of the sequels.

I'm going to buy it
store.steampowered.com/app/411960

Go for it if you like, from what I remember it's decent tbh. Can't remember what the sequels were like, though.

FUCKING NEWFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE
I get the distinct impression sometimes that I'm one of the oldest people on this board.

Best kit coming through!

My nigga this was my first set.

I still have my copy of Maze of Shadows, the first GBA game and pic related.

If someon actually played pic related and beat it, I want to shake your hand because that game was impossible.

Who /ufo/ in here?

I lost the power brick of the light system, I vowed to never rebuild it as punishment to myself.

Also all the space themes are the best themes

Jesus what happened? All the themes used to be so good. The anime mecha shit they released was kinda cool at least.

Faggot

I have a creeping suspicion that the same suits and uncreative hipsters that went into vidya snuck into positions at lego as well.

Man, I lost a ton of sleep over how the windshield on the big car was attached.

So that's where that map is from. I only know it from THUGPRO.

I'll warn you right now, the game likes to shove you in shmup levels where you're spawned in tight corridors that make you take a hit before you can even control your ship and it has shit sections where you have to shoot a path through rock without hitting the edges or you'll die. Still a good game, but those parts are bullshit.

my fucking nigger

This game is so underrated it's horrible.
I'd highly reccomend anyone try it.

I played a lot of Macintosh games/demos as a kid, and these days about the only thing I can remember from most of them are vague details and gameplay elements. These are the games I really remember, but even then about the most you can find online are a couple of pictures for ants.

Played the demo over and over as a kid and remember it being a decent skateboarding game. I recall it having a lot of secrets to discover and feeling like I'd always find a new one every time I played.

I used to play the arcade version, pretty fun game for what it's worth.

Being a sucker for Guitar Hero and Rock Band I always pondered on the idea of pirating that shit and the Konami one "Rock Revolution", but knew better not to bother, still there's doubt…

my niggos

joke's on you I have this on my psp; great soundtrack on this game but it keeps getting deleted off youtube

Holy shit! I remember Spanky's quest! This game was fun to watch my brother play

It's always nice to see somebody post this in a thread.

Dude fuck Herdy Gerdy. That game was a pile of shit.

Oh shieeeet, do you know where to download this masterpiece?

I nostalgia'd so hard when I remembered it, that I decided to play through again tomorrow and see what current me thinks of it.

It holds up well if you don't mind an iffy camera

I remember trying to play that on Christmas just after getting my ps2. shit was boring and I never touched it again

Oh I never said it was good, just that I played it

I was really bad at Lady Sia but at least it let you keep playing even if you got a game over. I just recall during the boss fights she transformed into some kind of amazon warrior or something and it made me feel funny in a good way as a kid.

First two were given to me by my uncle, Stitch was because I played the Lilo & Stitch PS1 demo as a kid; last time I played it, it was a fun TPS, but the jetpack levels kind of blew. The Cat In The Hat game was a Klonoa clone, apparently.

Was enjoyable at the time, didn't age very well. AI is wonky. Back to Basics is a huge casual filter.

If I could remember the game I'd post it, but I've never had anyone recognize my description. You play as a kid who had his dog taken by these shadow things. You start off with a weird colander on your head, and your craft blowing up when you jump off it. Somewhere along the line you get eaten whole by this creature and I'm pretty sure it came in two seperate discs cause I was always stopped mid-game.

I not only remember playing this game, I remember replaying it a good 7 times.

The Expedition sets were the fucking best, despite them trying to fit a board game in them alongside it. When you had the maps together and the gold shit just

Heart of Darkness was such a good fucking game.

Definitely this game

Inside us all there's an American desperately trying to get out.

Most people I see mentioning this game are Brazilian, maybe it was just more popular around here. I remember it being fully dubbed.
Never got very far on it, probably because I was young and dumb.

I have never seen anyone ever post this game in these threads, so if you claim you've played it, I'm calling you a filthy fucking liar.