SCHOOL SHOOTING IN FLORIDA

Valentines Day shooting in Florida school

DEVELOPING STORY. 20 INJURED AS OF RIGHT NOW.

vindy.com/news/2018/feb/14/shooting-florida-high-school/?nw

archive.is/E1XfX

youtube.com/watch?v=or4IdssuwIQ
(Fox 10 livestream)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KZcfL
facebook.com/pg/tampabaynews/videos/?ref=page_internal
youtube.com/watch?v=5Z19Y0jsnoI
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/3010/web
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004974255171&ref=br_rs
facebook.com/nicholas.cruz.37?ref=br_rs
hooktube.
voter.directory/lynda-cruz/parkland-fl/6166-nw-80th-ter
legacy.com/obituaries/name/lynda-cruz-obituary?pid=187176765&view=guestbook
twitter.com/MAGASLUT/status/963879222874988544
maxpreps.com/athlete/tyeshawn-cruz/n5DvKSNXEea-8KA2nzwbTA/gendersport/football-stats.htm#year=16-17
patch.com/washington/across-wa/police-arrest-wa-student-planning-school-shooting
twitter.com/tezlurkss/status/963877360578809856
archive.is/lQf6J
archive.is/5JmBf
instagram.com/nick.gurrs/
archive.org/
utabby.com/en_US/video/020/WUkwVjEHeGY/richard_spencer_falcon_punch
soundcloud.com/jamieweinstein/richard-spencer
archive.fo/mSU7q
archive.fo/YifIL
youtube.com/watch?v=eOQ44mvOjJA
instagram.com/cruz_nikolas/
web.archive.org/web/20180214212957/https://www.instagram.com/cruz_nikolas/
bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-43066528
archive.is/0CLSj
twitter.com/AlkegYT/status/963888807375458304
instagram.com/nikolascruzmakarov/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debbie_Wasserman_Schultz
web.archive.org/web/20180214220322/http://someture.com/account/nikolascruzmakarov/5701637861/
google.com/maps/dir/Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Pine Island Road, Parkland, FL/Rep Debbie Wasserman Schultz, 777 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy, Sunrise, FL 33325/@26.2137627,-80.3716076,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x88d91a9916af4c2d:0x17c380826387652!2m2!1d-80.269457!2d26.304503!1m5!1m1!1s0x88d9a6036c3daec3:0x8a707f4156306099!2m2!1d-80.3337277!2d26.1317242
youtube.com/watch?v=POWsFzSFLCE
flvoters.com/pages/c112397.html
archive.fo/zyKYC
archive.is/4SmMw
boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/43206018#p43208825
voterrecords.com/voter/70825870/nicolas-cruz
web.archive.org/web/20180215004331/https://voterrecords.com/voter/70825870/nicolas-cruz
local10.com/news/parkland-school-shooting/photos-of-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-students-who-havent-made-it-home?breaking_news=2167&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Breaking News Alert&utm_term=wplg_breaking
heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/cruzbooking.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

came here looking for this, bump

Fox10 is reporting that the shooter is still at large.

RT: archive.is/KZcfL

Livestream: facebook.com/pg/tampabaynews/videos/?ref=page_internal

probably a /t9k/ autist who couldn't stand another year with no valentine

FOX just reported 20-50 Injured.

Rolling for some type of nog

anyone have a live non stop stream?

There is a stream in the OP.

I just assumed most school days in Florida ended with someone getting shot.

BETA UPRISING NOW

Shooter is still at large.

Yet more dead white children. Parkland is 84% white.

What news just dropped that this would be distracting from?

youtube.com/watch?v=5Z19Y0jsnoI

Rolling for minutes until connections to the Bush Clinton crime families are established.

Looks like someone didn't read the memo on when to put up the false flag report.

Notice how it's a Valentines Day shooting and not an Ash Wednesday shooting? What's up with that? Maybe the shooter couldn't handle Lent.

WILL HE GET THE HIGH SCORE?

Probably the Netanyahu thing which even Holla Forums isnt paying that much attention to right now

Happy Valentine's Day, Holla Forums! Got anything special planned for today?

Need a name before the (((scrubbing)))

We have learned from the past that some news agencies use pages that are several hours old for breaking news.

This will be used to push for anti-gun legislation.

Stoneman Douglas High is 62% white, so those are probably dead white kids you repulsive shitskin.

Ginger kid from the ROTC, supposedly they named him on the police scanner stream but I don't have the link for it.

Theres a 62% chance some of those kids are white yes. Lets play nice and not derail this early.

anyone haz scanner link? i dont trust (((FOX)))

Nicholas Cruz
supposedly heard on the scanner as the shooter
he is a student there
ARCHIVE HIS SOCIAL MEDIA

damn you

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/3010/web

(checked)
thanks m8

Doubt it FL passed laws allowing police to used scrambled radio so the goy can't listen in.

Student just said they had a fire drill earlier that day.

NICOLAS CRUZ
NAMED ON LIVESTREAM BY STUDENTS

Reminder that yet another "mass casualty incident" has occured while a gun bill (this time reciprocal carry) is on the floor of Congress.

You're welcome dude.

Also this guy has supposedly gone for a maccies according to the scanner, kek.

FEMA/DHS/faggot groups connected to the school in interesting ways?

Derail from what?

Faggoty white autists are almost as big a threat to white children as shitskins these days.

Didn't that happen last time that bill was on the floor?

Nicholas Cruz facebook possibles.

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004974255171&ref=br_rs

ALL AREA HOSPITALS PUT ON NOTICE TO ACCEPT CASUALTIES

NICK CRUZ IS SHOOTER, STUDENT, ON THE RUN

archive.is
and screen shots

The high score meme is ancient, you stupid newfag, and if you ever called me a shitskin to my face i'd slash your eyeballs out of your head.

Define autist negro.

Yes! YES! Blaze of glory, fight the cops! I NEED this!

What's our thread theme song? hard mode: 80's

Both of those are from the wrong parts of Florida.

Student is being interviewed right now talking about how he was a "troubled kid" 20-21 years old now, showed the kid pictures of guns on his phone.

Don't care, it's fucking stupid

So this kid is Nick's Friend. confirms Nick is 20-21yrs old.

Said he personally knew Nicholas was into guns

So what is his current high score?

George Soros didn't send any ambulances

Has anyone spotted any ambulances?

hooktube. com/watch?v=k-PLNXNJCKo

also attended "alternative" school with Nicholas
(for the shithead trouble kids)

They have a suspect in custody - they are saying his name is Sam Hyde. He is apparently known to authorities. If only someone had stopped him.

Another wasted stupid kid.

He can't keep getting away with this.

Here is a maps view

It seems like of us has took the good old school shooting way… Godspeed user (unless it’s a non-white or a kike in which case he should kill himself)

1 Death confirmed

At least 1 person killed, between 20-50 injured. Gunman still on the run.

So it's a spic?

can anyone archive or screenshot this?

I don't have my faceberg burner handy

Many here see this as not a great loss:

Statistically, men tend to die more than women, hence it means less competition for us as we're looking for marriageable young women to marry (in the future).

Even if a woman was shot, it just means it was probably a 3DPD that was riding (((Chad's))) cock… REMEMBER, Chad is the one stealing the virginities of our women!

no you shitlord, he's obviously a "white hispanic" :^)

Meghan Hill 17 year old female is doing an interview now. Maybe has mutuals with shooter on facebook.

Suspect detained, funs over sorry.

OCLC alternative school

random Dad (Hill) being interviewed says multiple people dead. Saw pictures

They may as well just call it "Brazil County"

I agree, so hopefully that was your last one

Hope the kid isn't white.

If she says the shooter was a "creep", we can be certain that she is either a whore or being paid by the kikes to smear the reputation of /ourguy/.

yeah yeah, can't exactly date kindergartners

Scanner says he was on some "youtube site" for making bombs and two are on campus from someone who "called in".

Most likely address:
6166 Nw 80th Ter
Parkland
Fl

Found from here:
voter.directory/lynda-cruz/parkland-fl/6166-nw-80th-ter

legacy.com/obituaries/name/lynda-cruz-obituary?pid=187176765&view=guestbook

Obituary for Lynda Cruz in parkland Fl,
Someone commented:

On the Google page in the preview it says "Lynda with son nikolas", so most likely it is Nikolas Cruz, not Nicholas.

THEY AREN'T SENDING THEIR BEST

Remember the Coulter Rule. How long since the first shot was fired?

He's probably a Mexican/Cuban but the media will probably bleach his skin in all his photos

Slashed some of my arms with razor blade and cleaning the mess now

probably a false flag

Supreme Gentleman 2: mass wooing

(checked)
Oh no, I meant the victim. I assumed the shooter was a spic given the name Cruz.

Every. Single. Time.

Second student said that there was a fire drill earlier that day.

We would hear of more fatalities if it were a hoax, real events are used all the time for false flags in order to push legislation.

Fucking virgin r9k faggots. We should raid their cuckchan board and tell them to not kill whites, and if they do, kill the ones with the pointy noses in European parliaments.

i bet WHITES did this!

Maybe you should wait until we know the races involved before you continue opining like an enormous menstruating faggot?

Na been too long for it to be a white.

reported

Rick Scott just spoke to Trump about it per Fox

RAYCISS

what a lack of representation

No. Filter me if you're booty-bothered.

When have furries done any shootings?

No hymen no safety

Ayy. You're the one getting salty about memes that have been on the internet longer than you have, my little brotato chip.

CHECKED
he is with usobligatory

Here is an injured.

((( )))

IN CUSTODY

Most likely. Religion of peace has gone quiet ever since those Saudi fuckers got black bagged by the crown prince.

Mom on TV just said the Shooters name was "Nick" and got cut off by the reporters.

Fuck, wrong quote! meant this:

Global report.

Suspect in Custody.

>Nick Rochefort
:^)

Need to find facebook before shit gets scrubbed

Would you look at that.

A month and half of nothing but fish on Friday would lead anyone to destructive behaviors user.

I was planning on killing myself, you?

FL SENATOR BILL NELSON CONFIRMS MULTIPLE DEATHS

At least some good news, please hope it was the (((chads)))

Many people dead!

Nick Cruz in custody.

Anyone find his facebook. I am bereft of the Facejew

Look at it from the good side: If those killed were guys, it'll be less competition for 8/pol/ to find a young woman to marry and follow the 14 words

a fucking leaf

is there a mayo clinic near there?

Is that the "Holla Forumsack of interest"? Looks a bit too big.

I'm reminded of that an9n who said to watch for am event that would show people how (((necessary))) the FBI is.

uuuh.. guys twitter.com/MAGASLUT/status/963879222874988544

Yes, but in Broward county, most Cubans are legitimately White. We have tons of non Cuban spics, so this could be a complete mestizo or even a Black hispanic.

Start looking for kike numerology and crisis actors.

also, is this anywhere near any of the other suspicious deaths that have happened in FL?

right?

FBI HAS UNCOVERED THE SECRET NEO-NAZI PAST OF NICK CRUZ MASS MURDERER WHO WENT BY THE PSEUDONYM OF ANONYMOUS ON SUCH HATE WEBSITES AS "FourChan" AND "Eight Channel Net"
SUSPECTED RUSSIAN INVOLVEMENT IS BEING INVESTIGATED AT PRESENT

Not a furry. Just a Holla Forums autist

HOLY FUCK

20 killed maybe 50 injured???
from ONE SHOOTER?
what the fuck is going on?

Marksmanship?

(checked)
oh shit nigger

OMG!! I REMEMBER THAT Holla ForumsACK!!! SOMEONE HERE TALKED TO HIM AND SCREENCAPPED THEIR REPLY… LOOK UP FOR POST NUMBER >>/10946811/

He was white and was competent with firearms evidently.

if this kid is a highschooler and he tagged 70-80 people he is a lot more than a marksman. that is downright suspicious

THIS!!!
The current overkike has been recommended for charges on counts of fraud and bribery by israely police
Never forget these drills go bad to dristract you from your digging

I'd believe it.

thanks!

So did I tbh.

See pic related

Maybe a sibling?
maxpreps.com/athlete/tyeshawn-cruz/n5DvKSNXEea-8KA2nzwbTA/gendersport/football-stats.htm#year=16-17

He must had had one of those triggers that turn any firearm in to a military grade killing machine with a whopping five THOUSAND clip ejection rate for white male bullet cartridges.

Are you illiterate or just a newfag? I said cuckchan. Honestly I can't fathom how much of a retard you are

a silencer?

Sounds like a very big happening. Archive every article you see, the media WILL put a spin on this in no time

Good work. Nick Cruz seems like a common name especially in spic filled florida.

Good find user, at least someone is doing something useful in this thread. Anything about his mom, Lynda Cruz?

People on Twitter saying he's a redhead with freckles? With a name like Cruz? Could be a reheaded step child.

Suppressor.

dont think its him , this guy has a picture that shows him graduating 2009 which will make him 27 now …… reports from the kids/students that knew him have the shooter 'nick cruz' 20 - 21yr

I'd believe it.

Nick, what's going on big guy?

The gay community?!

FUCK police have already gotten ahold of his social media. Said hes apart of a ton of "gun groups"

there was almost another one in Washington state today too
patch.com/washington/across-wa/police-arrest-wa-student-planning-school-shooting

NICK'S INSTAGRAM FILLED WITH GUN STUFF

So he had like a military baby killing assault death rifle weapon that he picked up this morning at a gun show paying for it in bitcoin and gold? Damn we need more laws.

Obviously he's one of these militant white supremacists I keep hearing about from government sponsored media outlets.

link it nigger

I wonder if he was listening to bullet for my valentine?

Before or after the shooting?

Archive and link

That is the real question

twitter.com/tezlurkss/status/963877360578809856

inb4 beta uprising

SAVE THE VIDEOS NIGGER

KILL ALL WYMYN AND CHADS!!

IF I'M NOT ALLOWED TO BREAK HYMENS LIKE CHADS, SOCIETY MUST WELCOME KEK

To be fair Parkland is one of richest and whitest communities in Broward.

Just got here, have you guys conned the media into posting pictures of the 'real' shooter yet?

Yea, compare it to Sandy Hook where there's nothing but a bunch of dead kids, no injured, no bodies, and people literally walking in circles.

/k/ here. Get ready for a spike in gun and ammo prices.

i keked at that one too. what the fuck is a youtube chatroom? and which ones are about bombs. sounds like a blast

It actually is. That's why I was shocked it happened in the Whitest school in this area

its a quote from the press. they said he was involved w/ youtube chatrooms about bombs and his instagram was full of "gun stuff"

WHERE WERE ALL THE CHADS WHILE MOST MEN WERE BEING SHOT AT? THEY WERE PROBABLY FUCKING A TEACHER OR A NEW WHITE VIRGIN STUDENT!!!!!!!!!

CHADS ARE STEALING THE VIRGINITIES OF OUR WOMEN AND SOCIETY EXPECT US TO SAVE WOMEN IN TIMES LIKE THIS SO THEY CAN HAVE THE CHANCE TO EXPERIENCE (FUCK CHAD SOME MORE AND TAKE OUR DAUGHTERS TO BE FUCKED BY HIM)

Thats friggin sweet.

Holy shit that's close, I assume the nigger is firing into the room from the doorway, or from outside the window, in. Intense as fuck.

well this seems pretty legit ,, doubt that this is some kind of psy op from deep state jews ,, but fuck who knows ,, if it happened at a high school there should be a lot more social media vids just like this to prove its a legit crazy one man school shooter ……….. anyone guess the gun from this clip??

Hmm, could be a reasonably high body count.

Sun Sentinel: Multiple deaths in South Florida high school shooting
archive.is/lQf6J

tfw the "whitest school in the area" is

high score?

It's in a better place. Or rather, it's in the same place, but now it's got a few holes through it.

yea, you can see the smoke and also dust knocked down from the ceiling

Hopefully only men died, more women for 8/pol/

Over the fucking line.

Ahh the screams of normie trash. Music to my ears.

looks fake faggot

Funny you should say that

we're too late

glad someone else is as redpilled as me
no hymen no safety

what did you expect a backlit LCD with holes in it to look like?

Screaming in that situation is pointless and only lets the shooter know that someone is in there that he can kill. If I were in that room I would have been furious with her.

This is a result of the condition of the modern world.
A lot of people, largely jews, have blood on their hands for creating nihilistic environment where this sort of thing can and will happen. This is a symptom of a broken and diseased society. Though it may not be their written reason, there is something deep within them, wether they consciously recognize it or not, like their soul is poisoned or missing…a mass shooting is one of the most random acts you could commit, a revolution against a system that you percieve, perhaps subconsciously, as purposeless and even fully deterministic…to avoid the feeling of being played like a piano keys, some people snap and take it into their own hands. A tragedy. This is the large picture of what we are fighting against. Everyone we talk about hating exists under this umbrella.

Jackpot trips of truth.

Most likely an AR. Notice the high velocity, it didn't knock down the laptop

Go away, shitskin.

You dumb fucking nigger. People like (You) should be banned every time you direct link faceberg during a happening INSTEAD OF ARCHIVING AND LINKING THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY.

Kill yourself false flagging CIA nigger.

KILL YOURSELF FED
Holla Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE

not to mention that one lame fuck fake fbi agent carrying his rife with the muzzle pointing straight behind him ,, right when i saw that i knew sandy hook was a inside deep state job , no fucking competent agent is going to carry a weapon like that , even 12yr know you carry a rifle with your muzzle always pointing up to the sky or straight down to the ground

Yeah you niggers need to stop this before you meme some shit into reality that was only supposed to be funny here

cant see the shooter in this one. sounds like he was going room to room and just spraying from the doorway. we need to start collecting these videos and seeing what we can verify against the story the press is putting out.

this is starting to look a little bit more legitimate, but we need to stay neutral and look at the facts here. the fact this happened after the NSA tranny debacle is definitely a coincidence, but is it a (((cohencidence))) is the real question

start backing up these vids as they will be scrubbed

How are you this disconnected from reality, bro?

Just another day in humanity…

Exactly what I thought watching that vid. Don't give your position away at all costs. But is exactly right. and that is sad

Go away, shitskin NEET

Fuck off neither of those people were the guy, and the links are still up so please fuck off kindly. God your post reeks of shit.

FL happened several hours after the NSA shooting

good observation user. lets see what they say he was using. i didnt see any weapons near where they were detaining him. they must have gotten him while he was inside and cornered him

I think a few months ago they evacuated The walk because of a bomb threat they shut down University and yet I never saw that in the news.

america is only 56% white

The one where they killed the guy for covering up Clinton's Moloch worship? Hmmmmm.

I understand that most teenage girls are selfish and vapid, but to be that dumb in that situation. She screamed like she was being bludgeoned to death. Who knows maybe she was getting shot and we cannot see, but if she wan't then shrieking like that only puts yourself in more danger. I assume the door was locked so the shooter was shooting through the door/window.

not the droid were looking for

guy is described by his classmates as being 20-21

archive.is/5JmBf
instagram.com/nick.gurrs/

Grab anything if you have an account, please

The shills have shown up.

If you're going by velocity then any small caliber rifle would fit this description. AK74, the thousands of 5.56 rifles, even .22's

To help sway and justify no-gun laws. Fucking crafty kikes.

Is it just me or does that interview with the black guy flow like a conversation between two chatbots?

That number was made up. America is closer to 60 percent white according to 2016 census

he didn't get cucked by a couch

Thread theme

I had to save it to archive.org/ first

archive.is didn't work

i doubt he would be able to kill 2 people with a .22 let alone 20. im thinking bigger

Anymore videos? I'm really interested to see what gun he had and how it all went down.

seems like a pretty comfy layout for a school.

"Can't confirm the number but there are numerous fatalities, it is horrific"

Supt Robert Runce on FNC

I counted over 20 shots in the video I posted earlier, sounds like a AR to me, most likely is.

Shot placement is everything, user. .22lr caliber weapons are some of the most common killers.

that is another point for (((cohencidence))) for sure

Why are the numbers of fatalities so skewed?

Does that include white Latinos and Semitic/Phoenician peoples? The 75% white the US is at now includes them. 56% is European descent (which includes Mediterranean Turk rape babies so it is probably more like 50% pure European).

this
any round will go through a computer screen like butter

Is it a beta uprising? Is he doing this because he never gets any pussi?

not enough blood

huh i had no idea. ill shut up about the guns, as im clearly speaking out of turn, but we should definitely keep it in the discussion. this thread is moving fast

Wonder how many white women died? Nothing else matters.

BETA UPRISING FUCKING CONFIRMED

I heard on the news from one of the people they were interviewing that they guy was targeting hispanics

sure thing mutt

The key word is confirmed. Someone may see a mass of bodies but they haven't been confirmed dead yet but law enforcement/medical personnel.

yep, I'm not crazy university was blocked for a couple hours in December

closest mayo is in jacksonville, FL, five hours north

All white children matter. You're a virgin, and you will die alone.

Feel free to visit /k/ anytime and learn. Regardless of what was used, we know for a fact this will begin a push by screeching harpy soccer-moms to ban those evil babby slayers, only the good goy government should have the power to kill.

muh narrative

Honestly, it sounds like an AR cycling, and with the bullet holes on the laptop I'm pretty sure its a .223 rifle.

i think what user was saying is that it must have been a high power rifle as the computer screen wasnt even knocked down or moved. but i dont know as ive never shot a computer screen. i would imagine if it wasnt extremely high velocity at point of entry it would probably toss it across the room

Him?

Fucking supreme kek

why do these idiots take a pic instead of applying pressure to the wound?

THIS

EVEN MORESO THIS

no lit emoji…
#prayfordouglas

You said it yourself. Because they're idiots.

Filter this ID, he is a shill trying to derail.

thank you user. this likely isnt involved with them then. they normally run ops closer to home. but if this does turn out to be suspicious as a false flag, we should start looking into various gun control organizations and (((charities))) that operate near ft lauderdale

I'm just leaving this here just in case this shit get blamed on muh h'white supremecy. Of course a wild Tricky Dicky appears.

I searched "Nikolas Cruz Parkland Florida" on DuckDuckJew and pic related came up in the search results. I clicked the link but no comment from Nikolas Cruz was visible on the page.
Here is the URL: utabby.com/en_US/video/020/WUkwVjEHeGY/richard_spencer_falcon_punch

I then searched "Richard Spencer Nikolas Cruz" and these Soundcloud comments populated on a Richard Spencer podcast.
Here is the URL: soundcloud.com/jamieweinstein/richard-spencer

I don't know if this is related. It probably isn't but better to bring it up here.

Why TF would they take a picture of this

#Pray4SchoolShootingSelfies

I'll just leave this here

They'll never find me.

Those locations are nowhere near the shooting

He can't get away with it anymore, someone needs to stop this.

nope. That's too far, but this one is 16 min walk:

Y'know….on second thought…no, their lives don't matter at all.

archive.fo/mSU7q
archive.fo/YifIL
Kill yourself.

Seems fishy.

noguns confirmed. .22lrs are not that loud. Fire a weapon for once.

This picture pretty much sums up how degenerate, depraved, superficial, and nihilistic our cosmopolitan mass of a culture has become

Every day I see more and more shit that looks like something out of Sam Hyde's comedy skits. Yikes.

honestly my MAIN question for all of these school shootings is why arent there more pics like this taken by kids during these school shootings? people, and especially kids these days, see something horrifying happening around them and their first instinct is to take a video or a picture of it.

Gen Z can not only be redpilled, but also incredibly fucking retarded, I almost don't feel bad for this kind of stupidity. It makes me laugh at the grim future a majority of these kids will usher in.

pretty sure thats him.

underrated post

NO HYMEN NO SAFETY

Cut down the barrel on a .22 and tell me how loud that is in an enclosed space you faggot. I know for a fact I own more guns than you have inches on your dick, but that's easy to say considering you're inverted.
Sage for off topic.

the fed is coming for our memes

the pictures are taken, but normies don't post that sht online

i thought it sounded too powerful too. what do you think was used?

Even hash-tagged it. LOL

The memes practically write themselves at this point

Think I accidentally memed this on twitter last night fellas..

These are (((Teenagers))). They don't know the first thing about how to handle blood loss. Unfortunately, taking pictures and uploading them has become a reflex for them.
I will admit that these are probably too subtle to be real, almost like they are meant to be seen and circulate in the media but I am still open to this being a mental breakdown.
If anyone even mentions gun safety in the media in less than 30 minutes, It is completely faked.

bull-fucking-shit
these kids would post a video of their mother getting flayed alive if they thought it would get them hits

Is this fucking real?

2018 HAS BEEN PURE WINNING

I'm back baby.

thats a fucking BB/airsoft gun, isn't it

Looks like the guy from that PSA.

Seems completely natural and organic

live stream

i expect nothing less from tomorrow's warriors

For a lot of people the first instinct is to run away, call 911, or call their family and tell them they love them. The people taking videos and pictures are actually the minority.

y-you're the shooter? Did you do this for the jews? or because of the jews?

That's okay, I wore my Sam Hyde shirt to my classes today

Your post made me feel like a bird was chirping inside my heart…

What's that Arabic shit?

Whatever they pay you, it's too much.

I could see a .223/5.56NATO being that loud inside a room, but it could well be a larger rifle round.

Pity too- only 20 years ago or so half those kids would have been in Scouts not today's (((Scouts))) and would have known what to do. Hell out of them a few could have been in ROTC and already taken field basic medical.

777? Checks out

Why should we look it up you lazy nigger when you could easily link it in instead?

Maybe it's a Holla Forumsack making ironic social commentary.

instagram.com/cruz_nikolas/

Almost made it.

Sheriff says 14 dead now.

Your turn, nigger.

Cruz?

Confirmed shitskin then?

Its un-fucking-believable what they push these days.

I'll say this: it's possible that girl was already stone dead.

As if letting the allies cuck you into running into machine gun fire is honorable at all.

They'll pull a Zimmerman on this one.

do we have any confirmation that this was him? he says his name is nikolas cruz, is obviously a fucking highschooler from the way he types, hes posting that he lives in parkland FL, hes a fucking dickhead spencer follower, and he threatens to shoot antifaggots with his high powered rifle.

im thinking we might have a winner here, but we need to see more about him

Pretty funny in a hopeless kind of way.

Sounded like an AR or a handgun tbh. AKs are less snappy and you can often hear the bolt cycling.

So lads, since we all know libs are going to use this to push anti-gun legislation, I have a counter-solutiion

What if we hold the parents of school shooters accountable and charge them with murder along with their children in the event of a shooting? This will basically encourage parents to not be fucking retarded and let their kids walk off with their guns

>instagram.com/cruz_nikolas/

Confirmed religion of peace then, love how lefties won't be able to say it's rayciss cos he's white.

Whelp, we're almost at Columbine-tiers of happening now.

You don't think rationally in a situation like that. I know you have everything figured out when you're sitting comfortably in your room and watching things on your monitor but it's not indicative of what the situation is like in real life when it's your life on the line. Don't behave like such a sheltered fucking fool. You're only demonstrating how little life experience you have.

Wait did Bill O'Reily really RT a pic of Sam Hyde?

Vapidness and worthlessness of the children aside, you still need to go, NEET shitskin.

im white, cant say the same for you mutt

sure thing kike

Nah the dude just didn't want blood on his expensive clothes.
Taking a picture is cleaner.

Good shit. It's fodder to be used, shame. But good shit none the less.
Definitely need a imageboard culture and mass shooter mash up update.

He actually did

web.archive.org/web/20180214212957/https://www.instagram.com/cruz_nikolas/

so was he in this picture?

There's like a couple hundred shitskins at that HS, it's very likely all whites were spared

Thanks for the laugh

Push homeschooling

Stop spreading disinfo. The post is an anti-Religion of Cuck™ post. He looked up Alluh Snackbar and made some joke about muslims in the caption.

People have already found his instagram and are blaming the "alt-right". This is some seriously manufactured shit right here.

beginning to look more like chad was the gunman

Every time a mass shooting happens it's because of the Teachers and their no-tolerance laws.

Teachers would rather let kids commit suicide or go on a mass shooting because they don't want to make a tough decision.

Yep, back in the good ole days families would get effectively excommunicated from a town if their children were habitual shitheads. I can't imagine what it would be like if they killed a bunch of other kids. Wew.

Pic related

3rd from left kinda looks like guy from

NO HYMEN NO VALENTINES

NO HYMEN NO VALENTINES

NO HYMEN NO VALENTINES

NO HYMEN NO VALENTINES

NO HYMEN NO VALENTINES

NO HYMEN NO VALENTINES

NO HYMEN NO VALENTINES

plzbewhite plzbewhite plzbewhite plzbewhite plzbewhite plzbewhite plzbewhite plzbewhite

If the suspect is ginger then it must be the fat guy

If the suspect is a beaner then there are several

22:06 | A drill, then hours later the real thing

>"We thought it was a drill," a student evacuated from the high school tells CBS Miami.

bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-43066528
archive.is/0CLSj

It's not really the parent's fault. It's the kikes who made society this way, it's the commies indoctrinating these kids that makes them want to shoot the place up, and it's the shitskins who play the part of making an already miserable situation for these kids completely unbearable.

Shit going down on the scanner. Nigger in a white tank top.

(you) "Where scanner link plz?"
me "Ctrl+F nigger"

wait was he also an amputee???

See the sticky thread for what they're going to use this to ramrod through

He was being arrested standing up earlier.

SHOOT THEM IN THE PUSSY

no he is handcuffed

If women don't give their hymen to Holla Forums, Holla Forums ensures they have no valentines ♥

he's definitely not. We saw a guy with darker hair being cuffed on live TV

Could be a promo hat

UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED
UNDERRATED

THIS RIGHT HERE
It's not going to be just another anti-gun play. It's a h'white domestic terrorism play.
PERFECT FUCKING TIMING

I mean if we were to apply Occams Razor to this we could deduce that these fire drills are planned days ahead, so the shooter, given that he planned it this way, pulled the alarm after the drill so people would come out of the classrooms to make them easier targets.

You shouldn't care unless you're a parent who is retarded enough to let their shithead of a child walk off with their guns. No excuses honestly. Not to say it should be illegal for kids to go out to target practice with their dads or anything, just that the kids blood should be on the parents hands should their mistake of a child does anything stupid.

Sounds reasonable. I'm sure if this was the case some liberal idiot parent would need gov. assistance to 'not work so that they can and teach the child'. More shekels for them, more shackles for us.

>>>/killyourself/

Why are they loading him into an ambulance? Easier to have an "accident" while enroute somewhere?

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

((( )))
NO HYMEN NO SAFETY (natural and organic meme)
NO HYMEN NO VALENTINES (natural and organic meme)

he could of just walked back on campus , usually high schools are open for anyone to just come in and walk around ,, for it to be on valentines day , my guess is this kid being 20 - 21yr was dating a senior at the high school and she dumped his ass or got caught cheating and it sent his spic ass over the edge

kek

i dont doubt that this will be worse. dylan and eric were the first of their kind really, they didnt know how it would actually feel to go do it, and there really were no previous high profile shootings. they had no role models, they were just crazy enough to go try and do it.

meanwhile kids these days have been brought up on the story of columbine, and the countless other copycat beta uprisings since. they also know that doing something like this will instantly (due to how fast news moves) give them the infamy and recognition that they have always wanted. its even worse now, because of how the media almost celebrates a good shooting, as it is so good for their ratings.

heres the thing though, if a kid really wanted to shoot up a school and get a "hi score" he could very easily look through all of the information regarding various school shooters, and plan more effectively against having SWAT just come in and shoot him before he can rack up some kills. the resources to plan something like this out are better than ever before.

You know, come to think of it, the race of the shooter hasn't been identified yet. Hmmm.

It shouldn't effect you in any way, as anyone who's been here for more than a day already knows not to subject their kids to (((public schooling))). The fact that these kids are fighting back at all against the system that's destroying them is somewhat surprising. But this has nothing to do with their parents and everything to do with this weimar-esque hell we're living through. The blood is on the hands of the kikes who pushed things this far.

ok but how did they handcuff him with only 1 hand? and how did he do the rampage with only 1 hand?

Hmmm…

per FoxJews

THIS!!!

inb4 aut right incel suspect

FALSE FLAG

Nein! If you had a kid would he act like this retard shooting up the school? Yes, children's lots are fucked nowadays, but strong parenting will overcome the kikes trickery.

Pottery

He looks Turkish

twitter.com/AlkegYT/status/963888807375458304

Shots fired.

I wonder what his ethnicity could possibly be

Guess what, faggots, they had a scheduled drill there today.
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Already been posted nigger

Blame whites or guns but never blame the cause,
ALIENATION

Isn't Broward county Debbie Washerwoman-Shultz's district? Where some shady shit happened during the election?

It can be deduced that he knew about this drill and pulled the fire alarm after the drill to bring students out of their classrooms. Some times its real.

Would you mind telling why do you feel like this? Genuinely curious.

Music to Holla Forums

He did more than most to convince people to stop sending their kids to public school.

It is her district, yes.

Sorry, dealing with family in real life and can't keep up with the thread. They always pull this shit when there's a cosy happening going on.

sounds like this kid did a stint in juvie back in 2015 or earlier while in high school and if you look at the comments it seems his high school peers are giving it to him good , def seems the type that was verbally bullied all through high school … but on valentines 2018 shit got real! lol

His instagram is down now. Hopefully its all archived.

I was supposed to learn for my math exams but this is something I can not miss

they're scared and finally accepting they are powerless with those screams/wails. hearing them admit this is nice for some.

its hard to tell with florida. he could have a little cuban in him but otherwise look and appear white. ive definitely met cruz's that were white.

he also apparently posted pepes (if this is in fact him) see . and he looks at the very least like a light skinned hispanic >>11264080

but normally, if the shooter was white it would already be all over the news. dont know what to think right now

Isn't that a pretty kike/spic area around Boca Raton (and Miami area generally, obviously)?

Does it really matter if he wacked a few kikes or spics? Not saying violence is good, of course, but does it really matter

This

>bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-43066528
>archive.is/0CLSj
updated graphic for you user

i dont get it

look at all those wogs

The guys that got me into Holla Forums, all wanted a virgin gf but society alienated them. They even got close to dating non-whites, but their whore eyes were on (((Chad))).

Chad can get all the hymens from our women, Holla Forums will simply take the valentines it wants.

no gf? no valentines is safe…

?

WHOA. HAHHAA. Dude if this ff is on her, she is a FUCKING CUNT. She has killed so many people man

Sadly it's always just some random act of violence without any context.

No ours is Ted Deutch that's Fort Lauderlale's

Hey at least he's got good taste in guns.

That was my post. Be careful with saying that, I have no proof that was really him. All we need is some kike journalist coming in here and printing that in the press.

If only the teachers had their VR training to save the chil'un!

no hymen no safety

Post archive link and screenshot. I don't want to visit nigger media.
Fucking new friend.

apparently she is for the ft lauderdale area, but that is very fucking colse to where this is

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Wiki says her district does cover at least part of Broward county, though I don't know if this school is in that area
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debbie_Wasserman_Schultz

nicholas cruz

I'm surprised they don't bring radio jammers so little shits can't use their cell phones to ask for help / send videos or whatever.
n-not like I-I've planned anything b-before

Why are they loading the (((asset))) into an ambulance?
There, FIFY.

oh come the fuck on

Fucking kill yourself already, false flagging fed scum.
MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS

Is Valentines day the most degenerate holiday?

No hymen no valentine

Sheriff Israel, "The shooter was not a current student."

rut roh

Nigger stop you are posting fucking thumbnails.

another "gun nut" narrative incoming

fuck praying its not this fag ,,, that maga hat is going to get trump lynched in the media if it turns out to be this kid

And yet I can get banned for saying "Obama is a bad president".

oh jesus Christ this fucking kike mom is already screaming about dead babies and gun control

here's her district Parkland is west of Pompano Beach

THIS IS FAKE AND GAY
First and last post all appeared in July 2017. All of the photos are ridiculous mass murderer meme pics. This reeks of false flag.

No that's hanukkah.

web.archive.org/web/20180214220322/http://someture.com/account/nikolascruzmakarov/5701637861/

Dog looks scared as shit.

When wymyn were dying, where was the Chad that took their hymen?

That was fast.

well we cant stop him if he was posting memes. but that certainly doesnt mean that because he was posting imageboard memes that he was a Holla Forumsack. i know they will try to do it anyways, even if he didnt post anything from here, so it really doesnt matter.

i was asking other anons for more on this kid, because according to what yoyu found, he looks like the one. id definitely like to see his facebook before it gets scrubbed.

I'm in the same boat. Guess I'll postpone it until tonight.

where?

Mass shootings = bad. Millions of aborted babies = good.

Happy Valentine's day lolll

>instagram.com/nikolascruzmakarov/
can anyone log in and grab more of this?

Not really, she should have been on live TV before the guy was arrested. 2/10 she probably won't be receiving her performance bonus.

Yes, it's where whores can show off Chad or walk their beta hubbies so their friends can laugh

Anyone know how many times this has happened?
blandy nook, boston faggathon, naaan lefun

What is that a jpeg for ants?

Fixed

Deep State FF to shutdown fullchan?
It has that (((premeditated smell))) to it.

School's just north of her district. It's actually not far from her office. 20 min drive

google.com/maps/dir/Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Pine Island Road, Parkland, FL/Rep Debbie Wasserman Schultz, 777 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy, Sunrise, FL 33325/@26.2137627,-80.3716076,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x88d91a9916af4c2d:0x17c380826387652!2m2!1d-80.269457!2d26.304503!1m5!1m1!1s0x88d9a6036c3daec3:0x8a707f4156306099!2m2!1d-80.3337277!2d26.1317242

Hey FBI how's it going

Thread Theme

No Hymen No Safety
No Hymen No Valentines

Would Uncle Adolf be ok with Chads fucking our women left and right??

shouldn't be him, has a job, and St. Cloud is by Orlando, about 3-4 hours from Ft. Lauderdale.

A massacre on St.Valentines day? So is this a St.Valentines Massacre? Wonder if the gunman used a tommy-gun.

THIS IS FUCKING HIM!!! GRAB IT ALL IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT

Go back about 10 min.

…It is already almost midnight

wew. how convenient

Why would the first be deleted so quickly then?

First day of Lent.

proof

Friend is syed_ali0816

syed is a running back on the MSD football team

Shooting took place at "Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School"

School's just north of DWS district. It's actually not far from her office. 20 min drive.

DWS, of course, has killed numerous people including helping with the Seth Rich death, killing a prosecutor in her district, making attorneys disappear, etc. She is closely tied in with all this insane deep state bullshit and cover up lately. Wouldn't be surprising at all if she helped out with a deep state false flag.

Actually quite like that, reminds me of Thursdays child and Heathen era Bowie.

Yes…see…

fffffffffffffffffffffffuck..

There, that's all there is on his account.

let's make a sticky based on our collective knowledge and ideas

1. radio/cell phone jammers
2. using bike chains and padlocks on all the fire escape doors etc
3. starting a fire at one end of the building and waiting at the other end, moving inwards
4. cutting the telephone lines etc to the building/area
5. cutting the power
6. wounding as many as possible so they call out for help and others go to them, as seen in full apocajacket now.
7. performing thorough testing of equipment beforehand
8. wearing snow shoes and nordic style snow-blind glasses made from whale-bone

GRAB EVERYTHING!

Proof it's him:

GOGOGOGOGO

Underrated post

(((FOOTBALL))) (((CHADS))) BTFO!!!!

I grabbed everything here :

Yeah, why would a Trump supporter go full jihad on a bunch of whites? This doesn't add up

Wew, what a surprise.

So, it sounds like not just is this close to Debbie Wasserman's office (known deep state murderer) but it also is right when they're trying to pass the "white supremacism is domestic terrorism" bill (stickied thread on here)

Unclear how these niggers can be more obvious with their shit. It's insane at this point.

WHY WAS THE FIRST ACCOUNT BANNED BEFORE THE ONE WITH A MAGA PROFILE PIC

We are being played on our own board.

Shit like this always makes me sad. I can’t imagine being a parent and hearing about this, let alone if one of your kids were involved in it. Also, from a shooter view it’s beta as fuck. Why would you go in and kill a bunch of random kids? Because “>tfw no gf”?

Bet that faggot killed a lot of white kids too.

Post more if you find them. Thanks.

Media going to have a field day with this.

All I care about is what color the victims were

Probably.

(((valentines))) really got to him…

Watch the nigger count be high.

Assuming that is actually him. There was an instagram earlier that is now down that I assume was the real shooter.

Why is there always a drill though?
A drill where kids are told they would be shooting blanks no less.

false flag tbh

No hymen = No Velentines!

THIS

So has he got a YouTube channel? I'm so bored.

The drill earlier was a fire drill, not a mass shooter drill, these drills are planned on a monthly basis and i would assume it'd be easy to find out when these drills will take place. As of right now I believe that this actually happened, but I see it being a very high likelihood that this will be used by the kikes to try and push through gun control.

he was radicalised by a muslim, and wore the hat as misdirection, he apologises for it in the posts.

lol Clintons are going all in
this is deep shit false flag

HAPPY FALSE FLAG FAG

This is a false flag 20 min from known deep state/treason cabal Debbie Wasserman Schulz's office. It is also righ when they are trying to pass a bill calling "white supremacism" (anybody pro white) "domestic terrorists".

It's massive false flag insanity here

Have snapchat niggers gone too far. #PrayForSocialMedia

>(((Sheriff Israel)))
>14 victims
Wew.

Third from the left has same hair color/type and skin color as alleged photograph of suspect.

Came here to post this. Failed exfiltration of classified data from NSA by CockInAnus double agents triggered school shooting FF to dominate media cycle.

this
>(((Dylan Klebold)))
>(((stephen paddock)))

LOL sorry about the hat.

Checked, and the dates on the posts show they were made before today. At least I think they do, I'm not well versed in instagram to be honest.

He was in ROTC, so he has firearms experience.

fuck the 98% jew controlled media is going to fuck trump because this kid had a maga hat on ,, they are going to drag this shooting out for weeks and blame trump and trump supporters for this shit … fucking weak sauce

Glad yall enjoying the thread.
So this psyop, other than banning guns, whats the angle?

Would it be worth starting to hunt down accounts like that instagram so we can predict the shootings in advance? I see a lot of complaining about false flags but nobody's doing anything to stop it so

youtube.com/watch?v=POWsFzSFLCE
Predictive programming from Kylie.

Did anyone manage to get a backup for this before it was nuked?

they cant be that stupid can they?

Indeed. Also check out the lyrics. They're about a school shooter.

There was that chlorine incident from that one furcon a few years back

checked
maga hat on allegedly
(((Conveniently))) just in time for the anti-Trump anti-gun First Purge (((movie))) to come out.

see

Yeeeah, the mags hat fun loving student is definitely starting to make me think so. Now that you bring that up I think you’re right.

I am told it's this guy

*maga hat gun loving

Good ol’ Auto corrrect

If that's the case, no wonder we haven't heard the race.

From one of the kids interviewed on the news:

That's a spic.

Of course they will, look how they hushed up Paddocks motive in vegas. People hear only what they want them to hear.

fire drills are anounced ahead of time
most schools need to do 1 or 2 unplanned ones
and 3-4 scheduled ones throughout the year

downloaded them, posting now

looks aztec or mayan

you will once they get enough pictures of him in the media where he looks white presentable

Culprit is Cuban, so let's try something from Bananas.

sage for off topic.

what ,, the ,, fuck ,, is ,, with your space double comma space problem. you see how fucking annoying that is. no offense but kill yourself.

well at least something is happening

Just like with Zimmerman, this dude's demonstrably non white but they'll paint him as white to pursue their narrative.

Why is there not a clear picture of this faggot yet? How is there not a single student giving us a picture of him?

what was paddocks motive? i thought it was never confirmed

Anyone else remember Sage the bird? Did Sage died on that incident? What about her babies?

The media has shut down everyone who has tried to say who it was.

That "grouping" in the 4th pic is just fucking terrible, and that's coming from a leaf

And it never will be, that's how you know it was another liberal revenge attack like when they tried to gun down the senators.

Would you feel comfortable trying to directly take a picture of an active shooter without getting shot yourself? Don't think so.

So… how many whores died? I want good news before I go to Asia in search for un-(((chad))) hymen

what did ever happen to kennedy

Paddock was a CIA stooge selling guns. It was the people he was selling to who carried out the shooting. Probably Muslims because of who owned the top floors of the hotel but there is that strange hotel spic so it could have been cartels.

whoops, missed one

What the fuck is wrong with these kids

Clearly his aim has improved since then though.

Natural and organic memes in this thread

If this faggot is 20+ he's in like 6 or 7 year books

Holla Forums says: No hymen no Valentines you stupid whores!!!
NO HYMEN NO SAFETY!!!

y ,, o ,, u …….. f ,, i ,, r ,, s ,, t ,, …….. :)

Paddock didn't have a motive to be murdered and used as a patsy.
I was hearing the autopsy shows he was murdered. Haven't looked into it further, probably /qresearch/ is though.

Paddock was likely a gun seller for the FBI who was killed during a gun deal with some Muslims who were trying to assassinate the soon-to-be Crown Prince. Or it was a CIA job, take your pick.

gonna go to the porn store, get some discounts, and finally accept that even if i do find a qt 3.14 aryan waifu, that i'll always be able to do it better myself.

and staying sober.

baby steps

MAGA hat in his Instagram, but look at this: he’s registered as a democrat:

flvoters.com/pages/c112397.html
Previous information:
30 November 2016 voter list: Nicolas De Jesus Cruz, 803 W Oakland Park Blvd, APT A 12, Oakland Park, FL 33311 Florida Democratic Party.
31 October 2016 voter list: Nicolas De Jesus Cruz, 803 W Oakland Park BLVD, APT 2 A, Oakland Park, FL 33311 Florida Democratic Party. 3348841

Even the Autistic Neet at Sandy Hook "allegedly" killed +30.
Leave it to a guy with a spic name in a spic filled state to be that shit.

Everyone in Florida has his name.

How does it feel knowing that she'll always be thinking of Chad and how he took her virginity just like the rest of our women?

Definitely huwhite goyim

barrel shroud

thats not a surprise, only democrats commit mass shootings

But yea, even if the shooting itself wasn't a false flag this account def seems to be one. Only pics on it are not even 10 days from the first post to the last.

>flvoters.com/pages/c112397.html
ARCHIVE YOU FUCKING NIGGER!
Shit is already getting shoah'd
archive.fo/zyKYC

recoil compensator

I've got a gorillion screengrabs of his followers/following list

It's probably skewed a bit since everyone is following him to check it out.

Nice dubs, hope a woman drops dead

D A Y O F T H E R E E E

By the way, twitter made #GunControlNow start trending today shortly Before this shooting story came out.

mfw

You missed the real account.
Need to be a bit quicker there user.

No hymen no safety, how many of our women have no hymen?

What a fucking surprise, who could've seen that coming.

wow over 43 posts and you have a cuck fetish

You really should have added captions or something to each post. Far too easy especially with obvious fed (((0b33f4))) in the thread for someone to claim those images came from here and try to implicate Holla Forums in this false flag.

Imagine my

Can you please stop spamming your stupid unrelated forced shit in this thread?

Who the hell goes back to their old high school to shoot up the place? Makes no sense.

its some kind of a shill for sure
read:

browsing cuck chan found this

That is in no way furry you colossal troglodyte.

((( )))
I'm not the one who is a cuck if you're ok with OUR WOMEN HAVING THEIR HYMENS BROKEN BY CHAD

It's a pretty good thread theme.

A detail the media will conveniently forget.

any way to tell if hes a first gen invader?

guys look for what this shill is trying to hide
by force posting so many posts in this thread, it will lock down quickly
check this thread for any details we missed
something is being hidden that has already been discovered in this thread

We should trend
#UsingBothHandsIsGunControl

No Hymen No Valentines

Amazing how they refuse to identify the 18 year old ADULT. It's "former student" and "matches description of suspect" while failing to release the suspect's description.
DACA recipient?

Thats a spic

meant for>>11264459

The salt would be glorious.

Local news are not reporting he's not even from the school???

It's a shame you skipped school today.

Good good to be true.

user, there is only one solution to this dilemma.

It's a spic 100 percent unless pic related is fake news

Well there's an expression l haven't heard in a while.

((( )))
Kike, I've been on this thread from the very beginning… even before the info was being dug. Lurk more faggot.

The longer it takes to identify the race the less likely its white

If dubs it's wall building time.

Fox 10 just confirmed its Nicholas Cruz

fake

No distraction this time. It's to focus on this:

Shooter name - Cruz
Location - Florida
The odds say DACA went CACA

Not a shooting

wat

Screenshots of a Nikolas Cruz who's instagram has pro Trump shit are being spread all over twitter. This kid was undoubtedly far left. we need to start digging and find out he was a Bernie fag ASAP

Maybe there's a glow in the dark nigger that's actually on our side… creating a scenario that caters toward our white agenda.

who the fuck am I kidding; if that name is real it's surely just a (((Cohencidence)))

AY YI YI NO ES BUENO

Also it's real.

archive.is/4SmMw

da joos did it

They will drink their own kool-aid and believe whatever they want. Optics don't matter, and never have.

knew some girl who used to text with that bizarre double comma all the time. annoyed the fuck out of me. this triggered me

Already done

These kids seem far too fucking cheerful to have recently had a shooting incident.

WE HAVE 3 CONFLICTING SPELLINGS OF THIS FUCKING GUY!
Is it Nikolas Cruz?
Nicholas Cruz?
or Nicolas Cruz?

remember the last four shooting were by democrats

This could be a bernout trying to false flag the right just like the train stabbing incident in Oregon

what the fuck is going on?

My thought as well. One of the girls could barely hold her laughter and even giggled a couple of times.

The kikes wouldn't stage a falseflag where the shooter was a spic. This is probably real and society is simply that fucked.

They're probably enjoying the attention they're getting.

Our youth is even more desensitized then we are, they just dont fully understand it. Its most likely humanity's way of mentally preparing it self for mass global killings

Right wing terrorism bill. It will be illegal to not walk around with a jew cock in your mouth all day long.

FYI if you look at the motherfuckers who worked for USPS and went "postal" you'll find that almost every one of them was a nigger

We chose the chaos god

Reminder that School shooters are a result of a sick and dying society and a breakdown of social cohesion and trust. This will undoubtedly be used by the left to bash the right, but the bigger picture is that we are in the last days of our culture and society.

What do you expect from kids who's first reaction to being in a shooting is to open up the instagram and snapchat app. Could be some actors in there but generation Z is retarded enough on their own.

this seems pretty plausible. also, this is pretty close to known deep state treason syndicate operative debbie wasserman schulz's office. just 20 min literally. she had a hand in seth rich's death, the death of a fed prosecutor looking into her in her district, and the deaths of some others. she's pretty evil. wouldn't be surprised at all if she was working with deep state to cause chaos. she probably has to to save her own skin at this point–the bad guys are basically the only thing between her and being tossed to the good guy wolves, i guess

Shopped.

No it isn't - though similar. That is some graphic placed on afterward obviously. Looks like it is to coverup a face/avatar underneath

No. The real ones are a result of being non-white. I can't think of any white school shooter.

A veges shooter copycat

No, the JEWS did it. Your demon god is on your side remember? Therefore there are no coincidences, "chosen." This is a (((government))) false flag.

He was elected for (((( Broward Sheriff Office))))

with any luck, generation zyklon will be providing me instagram and snapchats of jews in ovens before long

it def is
were being fucked with

ERAMOS EUROPEOS Y MIERDA

Thats what i hate about multiculturalism. Where were all the school shootings in the early 1900's when we had even more guns?

they do that everyday so what

Implying thats not the same fucking thing. When you force non-whites into white countries you break down social cohesion and trust.

hatred of the youth is a boomer cuck thing to do
most are not retarded
you are on the internet, you should know the few who spam and attention whore do not represent the mean

They were working in coal mines and on the farm.

But user that would be dishonest and racist, they wouldn't do that.:^)

Gets his eyebrows waxed. Odds are he's a cross dressing faggot that bottoms in AIDS dungeons when he's off shift.

3rd from the left was def same guy in army hat/beanie.. also people saying this guys instagram cruz_nikolas is now gone.. cops got to it i guess, but does that confirm its him if the cops wiped it??

Yeah, I’ve been trying to articulate this when talking about shootings. It really is a loss of culture and identity, an aimless, lost people. Well…that’s half of it, the other half is guys like Paddock and the Sutherland Springs soyboy who are put up to it by democrats and their Jew masters.

Reb was white, bro

OMG, YOU'RE AMAZING FOR NOTICING THIS! I'M GLAD OUR NOBLE RACE HAS YOU IN OUR RANKS, THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!! WE GOT THE (((KIKES))) ON THIS ONE, WE WILL BE TEACHING OUR GENERATIONS TO COME ABOUT HOW YOU SAVED OUR RACE BY FIGURING THIS OUT. THANK YOU user! NEVER FORGET: 14/88

That "shift" is part of the profile pic style… retard.

someone spam Sam's photo on social media, for gods sake

see

oh
I'd be happy if he was a beaner. If he turns out to be a passably white guy mowing down browns with a maga hat, it's going to get interesting

There is no star in the middle of black sun. That fake logo has a star.
obviously, see

That's an extremely obvious shop, and makes me wonder what it's hiding.

In what way?

im surprised how few people know about how public school developed
In america there were reading clubs where adults and people of all ages would teach themselves how to read
then, seeing as this made free thinkers, government had to jump in and provide public education
the lie they sold?
the truth?
literacy (in english) was at an all time high for folks from urban to rural and including non english speaking backgrounds

its a fascinating part of history yall should become aware of
no white man should be putting their kids in the public school system (including (((private))) unless you truly prefer the bluepill and genocide of your own people

>fails to be a man so bad, that he doesn't know how men act
Soyboys like you are sad…

dunno why you tagged me with that
my comment about gen z was positive
i love them and look forward to the changes they'll make in my country in my old age
~t. missed being a boomer by a couple of years

Scott (((israel))) arrests Jesus Cruz, Cruz meaning cross.
Israel put Jesus on the cross, again.

((((((((((((((coincidence)))))))))))))))))

Pure coincidence

James Mason almost shot up his school before it was cool.

Its probably a red herring tbh

pretty typical of the swarthykin to have multiple names and aliases

Don't post it to r/4chan then

You mouthbreathing retard, that's just fucking messenger in the background on the phone.

I wonder what news interruptions will be pushing during the (((Olympics))) tonight.

adding a star to an obvious black sun doesnt make it not a black sun

Have they done a comparison on how many mass shooters had mothers AND fathers, same race, etc.? A lot of these fuckers they use are all from single mother families.

I suppose the media is going to say Christianity is now the religion of peace.

His name is Nick Cruz, a Dreamer that converted to Religion of Cuck™

this guy keeps shitposting

and all are mixbreeds, jews, below the border mystery meats

See the image I posted, by your logic those are swastikas too.

Calling it now. It has been too long for the shooter to be white.

This thread is a quality cuckchan experience.

The guy that screencapped on his phone didn't close his messenger app, it's just his different cnvos you fucking tinfoil hat wearing autist.

DACA went full CACA

So a redskin/Spic goes on a shooting spree and only kills two? to think I was worried. May I add that he may also be a registered Democrat?

Kill yourself. We expect critical thinking, the purview of whites, here.

There should be an organization of women who find incels like elliot and this kid online and then track them down to give them a BJ or something like that. If this happened school shootings would no longer be a problem.

thanks satan

Calm down m8, he was just trying to help.

sam will be getting blamed for every mass shooting for the rest of time

no my logic is that if you take an image and put another on top of it in the middle, it doesnt change it
yours is a meme made from all the retarded attempts at swastikas that kikes used to writing hebrew script make when they false flag nazi

registered democrat already confirmed

Regarding to this, FOX10 has stated that Nicolas Cruz was 19.

Yelling jew shop at everything is ending up as the good old yelling wolf meme.

Think first, post later, or you won't recognize the actual jew shops.

if we discount everyone that had shitty parenting or major flaws in parenting from ever turning to the truth then we would discount many good and active folks in the community
we all fall down user, some of us get up

Amusing he was an incel, he would be too incompetent to pursue anyone, even if they shoved themselves on him and started begging.

They're among our ranks. I've been wondering for a few days if we should have a crash course thread for newfags, things like National Socialist rhetoric, identifying shills, the jewish menace and typical methods employed by agents of Zion, the history of the CIA, etc. A lot of low quality posts lately. What do you think?

Or just flip the switch on media/government sensationalism

if you assume school shootings are not staged and encouraged by government psyops

Those ears pick up signals from space.

Super fucking convenient timingu.

gb2/4chon/

It would probably be autosaged. We have >>>/polarchive/ for that sort of thing anyway.

start a thread on one of those topics and let your autism go to work

an image pasted over a second image doesnt make the second image something different

It's not a frog, it's a buffer toad. They excrete a hallucinogenic poison that kills dogs. Retarded hippies will lick them to get high. If you have dogs, you kill those toads on sight, it's just the way it is down there. First, the dog foams at the mouth, kind of like rabies on crack. It then has seizures and gets stiff, and dies in extreme pain. If you are lucky enough to get to the dog quickly, you can bring it back, usually, by shoving a hose down their throat, and then following up with lots of milk. Some dogs that survive will then develop a taste for the toad, and will actively hunt them, like a junkie hunts a fix.

We have those stupid fucking threads every week and they do nothing because it isn't the newfags you are arguing with and explaining things to, it's the fucking shills acting like newfags who fucking know better.

Confirmed.
boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/43206018#p43208825

BEFORE HE WAS A SCHOOL SHOOTER, CRUZ WAS A SCHOOL SPEEDER

Infraction date was a little over one year ago

Srsly nigger?

Kill yourself jew.

That’s NIKOLAS Cruz, the shooter is Nicolas Cruz

TOP FUCKING KEK
The replies were gold.

Manlet confirmed.

Check it out yourself if you don't believe me

when will they learn

I hate kikes.

It's an Religion of Cuck™ic spic, as his social media reveals. Fuck off with your lies.

Trudeau is that you?

Kill yourself, retard.

someone in that kid's family/area is a fag. wouldn't be at all surprised if he was abused when he was younger and that's why he snapped now

You committed a felony with flash player enabled? :^)

"white"

/r9k/ is NOT Holla Forums allied you fucking yid. Reported.

javascript*

Don't ask just do, user

READ!!
/r9k/ confirmed it was a Holla Forums poster

Somehow I doubt it's going to matter, but yes, probably.

Fuck off fed kike. Kill yourself.

fucking media scum.. while the shooting was still going on this bitch wants to give this kid a phone call interview

where?

Just woke up. Can someone pls give me a tl;dr

Fucking Indian poojeet scum

Wtf, wasn't this thread full? I swear I saw the second thread somewhere else too

Welp.

Shooter is latino.

Some spic tried to get the high score in florida. Did not an hero.

50 posts disappeared from this thread, I remember how this noob was the last post and found it funny

I feel like in another time the boys would have formed up and rushed this guy or something. Just sitting on the ground like lambs to a slaughter doesn't seem terribly productive.

The exes and confused used kids were probably raping the kid. It is close to White Rabbit Marketing.

same sound fx catalog played through the speakers at vegas probably

The eternal american still cannot differentiate a jew from a white man

Looks like all posts from 2 IPs were deleted 20 minutes ago, seems to corroborate with the 50 gorillion missing posts

"Gunmansplaining is cre–"

The standard is already "lockdown" for which they have "lockdown drills", similar to fire drills. The procedure is for the teacher to turn the lights off, ensure that the doors are locked, and for everybody to hide in the designated corner while remaining silent.

Even when I was in school, I thought that it was a completely retarded plan.

voterrecords.com/voter/70825870/nicolas-cruz

web.archive.org/web/20180215004331/https://voterrecords.com/voter/70825870/nicolas-cruz

Is it spelt with a 'C'or'K'?

It was the spammers posts getting nuked.

Bees Knees

Dear Sandy Hook,
This is what evidence looks like.
Sincerely,
user

ABC News says that Sheriff (((Israel))) has said he had an "AR-15 rifle with countless magazines".
An user predicted it earlier.
They aren't very imaginative, it is like a bot is coming up with these plots. Generated quests.

I remember a time before endless school shootings, false flags, war on terror, muslim invasions, white genocide.

Only kidding, it has always been this way. Always. It has always been this way. Always.

I find that hard to believe. I once counted to 1000 out of boredom.

terrible parenting

The shooter wasn’t white?

The victims
local10.com/news/parkland-school-shooting/photos-of-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-students-who-havent-made-it-home?breaking_news=2167&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Breaking News Alert&utm_term=wplg_breaking

Sage for being a retard and not archiving

wot

My spidy senses bought 1.5k last night

So, what causes people do this shit?

Bonald Blumph

For south florida this kid is like an aryan, everyone here is just niggers and kike. Stoneman Douglas is a particularly "white" school and its like 60% white including 2/3rds of that being kikes.

Fox news said something briefly about Cruz being bullied

Let me remind you of the cuckchan thread years back where a lot of people on Holla Forums didn't realize they were actually jewish and thought they were white.

mfw jesus actually came back and yet again dies for our sins.

jews on facebook pushing the magahat narrative. Ignoring cuban background and leftist ties to push the white supremacist narrative. I must have triggered them responding with facts and reason, because I was told I was complicit in the crime myself, because I once wore a maga hat in private as a joke, that was given to me for free. No, that doesn't make me a terrorist, but it makes me a complicit nazi apparently. " That's like saying you didn't commit a crime, but you sat in the room and watched. It doesn't make you the perpetrator, but it make you complicit." These people are so in fantasy land its crazy. Apparently putting on a maga hat is equal to directly supporting domestic terrorism, and being complicit in their crimes.

Aslo, FYI the democrat registration is being 'debunked' by many on social media, the police booking report has cruz listed as heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/cruzbooking.png
Nikolas Jacob Cruz born on September of 1998 (alias: Nicolas De Jesus Cruz)
while the voting records are for
Nicolas De Jesus Cruz born on May of 1998

shilling already coming in thick and fast blaming this on white people
if this shitskin was a victim in this he would be an oppressed minority killed by white supremacy

LOOK YOU RACIST PIGS HE'S WHITE! HIS MUGSHOT PROVES THIS AS FACT; NOT TO EVEN MENTION THAT HE WORE A MAGA HAT AND WENT TO (((ALT-RIGHT))) AND (((WHITE NATIONALIST))) MEETUPS. HE'S FUCKING WHITE!!!!

Probably the adrenaline rush.

Rupert Murdoch's Maternal Great-grandmother was Caroline (((Jemimah))), who was raised in a Jewish family.