Titans (2018)

They're probably going to go the "comedic" (in quotes because it will not be comedic in any way) capeshit route. Fucking kill me.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't care as long as Raven and Starfire are sexy bitches like Harley and Enchantress

You will care once you have to sit through 90 minutes of plot holes and dad jokes for a few cleavage shots and waifu-tier moments. It's probably better just to watch the original three movies from the Teen Titans series.

Can you say, O V E R S A T U R A T E D M A R K E T S?

Is she sexy, user?

She does have nice tits.

At least Raven is a qt

Why can't these kikes just cut to the chase and make every character a nigger?

I wonder what race her sister will be…

I would actually prefer it this way. It's just more honest if all the characters of these current year movies become black, instead of fucking around and saying "we accept wy pepo too!"

Hopefully she won't be tainted by horrible writing. I don't want my waifu to be ruined by cringy comedy routines and plot holes!

This is an anikino board. Get out.

The original series wasn't capeshit.

superheroes are a kind of anime moron

Western superhero trash is capeshit. No exceptions.

No.

Are they?

She's going to mate with BEAST BOY and you can already imagine what his race will will

Original series was weebshit

Would you rather have Raven use her powers to empty your balls like a force blowjob or have Starfire grow a penis, become futanari and sell her off as your own personal slut for millions if not billions.

Beast boy is just a green mutant white boi. I have no qualms with that relationship. I'll just pretend it doesn't exist.

FTFY

Just stop ruining the only good super hero show. And please don't blackwash Aryan waifu Terra

the absolute state of Holla Forums

Raven was my waifu.

The last movie sucked.

millennials have shit taste

It was a kids TV show so they couldn't say that but it was somehwhat implied. Plus that is how she is in the comics and in the Teen Titans judas contact movie.

You're just mad he got to break her in

Spandex cartoon you say?

Beast Boy really did get cucked, didn't he? He could fuck Raven, but we all know his true love cucked him.

repeatedly, in ways too perverse to imagine, by a guy who's better in bed than he could ever hope to be, and has bullied and beaten the shit out of him on countless occasions. well, at least he's white.

Beast Boy still has a larger cock though. He has the Big Tyrannosaurus Cock.

hahahaha smdh fuckin whiteys gettin cucked hahaha

>>>Holla Forums

S A M I S P E R F E C T

As long as it has Raven and Starfire farting, I'm game.

Fuck that tbh

Is beast boy white or black? I always thought he was Hispanic or something but not your typical one since he didn't know a hint of any other language. Which is why he is the Americanized one.

Prob an abbo tbh

Is that VJuice?

What kind of a name is that

If enough of the CG to make her orange is also used to actually make her hotter, then yes.

Beastboy is over at >>>/cuteboys/

I want to fuck Raven without a condom and give her herpes.

Your herpes is giving Holla Forums cancer

This is why we took over Holla Forums

plas do:^}

REEEEEE

Raven's powers always backfire; I want her demonic shenanigans nowhere near my sex junk. Futa gigolette Star it is.

Not if she's been studying her books hard enough.

Please no.

Faggot.

Whoa, you made my day!

I gots more weeaboo doggo person.

Fuckin moar

Reminder

Wow! Looks really funny!
Where's my money, George?

knho

I like Teen Titans. Even tho it's terrible in so many ways, the visuals are almost perfect and the artstyle is unique.

Also has good waifus. Probably what bothers me the most is that every male is depicted as a drooling retard, but oh well. Such is life in the West.

fuck

Disgusting.

Why not both?

Disgusting.

It's cute.

Back to Holla Forums

Thanks for getting me excited over nothing, OP.

We Wuz Aliens N' Supaheros N' Sheeeeit

I've got to say that would be hilarious to watch
.>>1128591
Have you watched the new show?? The only person I know that unironically likes it is my 6/7-year old female cousin. And CN airs it so much I can bet you its on right now or will be within the next few hours.

Are you mentally handicapped?

Yes, I watched some episodes.

It takes up 60-95% of programming, depending on the day.

Maybe on american CN.

Yukari is universally accepted as best girl transcending all space and time in to perpetuity,
But what does she have to do with Holla Forums?

Is GuP the only good weebshit to ever be made?

Is Yukari the Alexa Bliss of anime?

wtf is that webm

It isn't a Teen Titans thread without Zone-chan.

You are mistaken

>>>/animu/

The actor they got for Beast Boy is Asian.

Originally he was white but his parents injected the blood of a green monkey to save his life making him green.

The current year.

As a person who enjoyed watching the show when I was kid I am glad they will fuck it all up!

JUST FUCK FUCK IT ALL UP

NO!

I'm with this user . Raven was my original waifu, but as with all things comic related, all must burn.