Anyone else check out the beta for steep?

Anyone else check out the beta for steep?
I played for about a half hour, seems pretty shitty. It even has the trademark ubisoft radio tower shit.
Guess I'll just keep playing skate for my extreme sports fix

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1461761-can-u-play-offline-solo/page2?s=b3e14c4e278ad3ae2d5bf6ae526d7f8a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why not play ssx and thps, they're much better games

Why do you guys just keep stabbing yourselves in the back? Ubisoft doesn't like you!

u rite

Nothing changed from the closed beta, which was pretty shit.

Not really, no. You unlock more races as you do shit, they show up somewhere in the mountains as you gain points, and you can teleport to them.
The game is kinda lackluster in that there's not enough figures and you're too railroaded in free rides, but asscreed with skis it is not.

what's the best emulateable snowboarding game?

SSX Tricky on dolphin/gamecube

Knock down Luther every time you pass him.

Game is alright, but that fucking g-force meter is a pain. It doesn't matter how clean you land, if you're moving faster than a fucking turtle and you're higher than 3 feet off the ground, you're going to take damage no matter what, and you have to deliberately slow yourself down in order to replenish your meter, but sometimes that isn't possible. It just prevents you from doing CUHRAYZEE shit, which is dumb. It's still pretty fun, though.

all playing the beta really did was make me wish I still had my skis and had the time and money to go skiing. the game at least looks pretty and the snow deformation is impressive and I could see the idea being good if they would either go crazy crazy or crazy realistic. As it is it's just boring.

is the name a reference to steep slope sliders? i never expected anything good to come out of it, so i guess i can't be disappointed

The beta forums are full of fags defending ubisoft saying things like

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1461761-can-u-play-offline-solo/page2?s=b3e14c4e278ad3ae2d5bf6ae526d7f8a

definitely not buying this piece of shit, ive squeezed all the fun out of it from the two betas.

Almost verbatim the faggots who defend a game's shit optimization on people's "rigs."

instance mode is so shit sometimes people will vanish then appear or some random guy will stay in my instance while i travel across the map. always online is a shallow attempt at drm.
I so badly want to defend this game because I love backcountry but playing it for more than 45 mins is a chore.

get infinite air instead

No thanks.
What the fuck's the point of it being on steam if you have to download Ushit to even play it anyway?

The first person camera is kinda neat.