twitter.com/wewuzmetokur/status/908393845259423749
hooktube.com/watch?v=dWia6kw63-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hope he gets better.

Fuck you Jim.

this isn't a youtube board

Jim can't die, he'll be back, r-right guys? ;_;

He's gonna Spoony it.

wew Jim hasn't been good since we were stationed in fortbliss in an arty company just shitposting day to day.

I miss my room mate

If jim dies…

That's his voice?

pin this thread mods

Jim is the tightest of brahs and I aint just saying this because we spent two years in training for 94S AND HE IS THE BEST of good brothers.

Even now just listening to him talk in the same soothing dulcet tones of a proper internet dude is awesome.

Dreamcast brother. btw I am retired and own 75 acres of kick ass oregon land.

I'm glad he came on my podcast, back in the day. Nothing but respect for him. You can't die, Jim. The Internet needs you. We need you.

Are you Jim Morrison?

Go away.

What podcast?

Naw I was just his shitty IET roomie. jim is kino embodied.

His shameless shilling here was fucking cancer but I still wish him the best.

Burn the rice, pay the price.

This. Fuck that race traitor piece of shit.

asians are the only race it's okay to mix with though

even uncle adolf said the japs are aryan

I could care less.

Nope.

New way of shilling for more patreonbux

Elliot was a good boy.

When Jim put up the Patreon I figured it was either because:
1) He has health problems and medical bills.
2) Jade got preggo and he had to raise a little shitposter.

Looks like at least the first one is right.

He's going to fake his death because he got too popular then he will come back under a new name

JIM IS LITERALLY NEVER GOING TO BE WITHOUT SUPPORT

all ecelebs suck. Jim is just the rare cat that will discuss Shenmue on the dreamcast in the same breath he shits on broadcast TV.

He is smart, funny, and creative. Jim is broest ogf bros. The two years I was his room mate were awesome. Dude is like his vids in real life.

the alcohol finally got to him.

images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/4/47/InternetAristocratdox3.png

twitter.com/wewuzmetokur/status/908393845259423749

He claims that he put out fake doxes of himself numerous times.

Probably not. All that rice mixing can't be good for you.

…who is gonna spoon feed me what I already know?

lmao

Well, that explains his batshit crazy shenanigans lately. he's probably making up for what little time he has left remaining.

Yes it did I have huge lacerations all over myself and it's been years now and they're still there and the biggest one that went down into the fat layer is still pink instead of white. I also since then hurt my lungs with bleach, I gassed myself with a ton of bleach, and my mouth was foaming and tears were streaming from my eyes, and I had to be taken outside because the entire basement I was in was filled with fumes. That was never streamed though and actually I've never even really talked about it, just vaguely mentioned a few times I tried to kill myself with cleaning chemicals and fucked up again, but you're first person that I'm telling this in proper detail. Another time I hanged myself but the veins in my neck are extremely deep so it's nearly impossible to choke me to death even if a trained blackbelt attempts to do it and I'm not even resisting at all whatsoever, he can apply so much pressure that it hurts the bones in my neck if he's very strong, but I just can't be choked out. My chest and lungs hurt all the time and I can't exert myself as much as I used to without vomiting and breathing very hard and strained. I am trying to get rid of anhedonia and learn to enjoy various activities and I pass time playing games and making scripts and stuff and I've been hiding from imageboards because I'm tired of people stalking me and harassing me and urging me to commit suicide again but they never stop and they have a thread dedicated to me which has some things right but is mostly bullshit as they just stalk random anons they think are me and screencap anonymous posts and says it's me and most of the time they're wrong so even though I always admit to everything I ever actually do they enjoy making up fake screencaps or taking posts of other anons and pretending I actually made those posts and harassing me. I'm tired of all this shit but I can't seem to escape, I'm so badly damaged now I can't live life normally at all, and when I try to get meet new people or something they always know something is wrong with me. So I'm stuck with only the outcastes here on the internet and wherever I go even online, even though I am anonymous, even though I post with no name at all and keep changing filenames and changing writing style and switching IPs, they still somehow fucking find me and keep harassing me and turning everyone against me. When I get off the internet completely I can read a book for maybe a day and then after that I'm so fucking lonely and sad and anxious I can't concentrate anymore and I'm getting really agitated and suicidal like a man in solitary confinement. I don't want to be like this and I don't want to deal with this stuff. I need to hit the "reincarnate" button and hopefully lose all my memories and be born in a very different setting with a better body because I don't want to remember anything or maintain any connections to anyone I've known in this life. I have nobody, my parents are against me, society is against me, I am against myself. I fully recognize my worthlessness and hate my mother for not aborting me. I hate her for having children, for doing it when she was over 30 years old, and for being a shitty neglectful mother despite not even working a job and being at home all day she never fucking do anything. The house is falling apart and she's a hoarder. Fuck I hate to even talk about my parents I wish they just didn't exist, I wish I had nice place to live and nice people to talk about, but I'm a marked man who will never get to enjoy decent company. If you're from that /cow/ board then you're probably just here to tell me to kill myself or become an tranny (eunuch) because that's all anyone wants, world is overpopulated, and not enough people die, and men are worthless, so lets just torture everyone for fun and watch them humiliate themselves and die. Today is my birthday btw and I feel so sick. You know what it is so sad that for once we got a good man (Trump) as the leader of our world after nothing but absolutely corrupt and degenerate and evil shitheads in both parties ruling over us and giving us a false choice every election, so for once we got real hope that things will get better, but as the world is now changing in a better direction potentially (though it may require a very bloody civil war first to sort everything out) even if I make it through all the shit happening in my own life and that is happening in the world I'm not sure I'll ever find genuine healing though I am really fucking trying and I am trying to get in contact with the benevolent and loving god whose perfect wisdom and justice will be my salvation.

Alright, I'll eat the larp bait. You need to leave your situation, not your life. Save up and move.

Jim is
wtf? Literally me tbh?

Newfag

He won't come back
He has a terminal illness
Press F to pay respect

I get you are making a joke but Jim is legit Holla Forums incarnate. He is cool as fuck and I miss him being my roommate.

His name is James Stahley

I genuinely love jim. We lived togethether for two years. Every day of my life was him being the realest nigger ever.I miss the fact we arenn't roommate anymore.

James you were the closest thing I have ever had to a friend.

have you tried rlm yet? it's like having 40 yo unmarried ironic redditor freinds for real!

Jim is my friend. Spent two years as his roommate. Jim is an awesome diude.

Press S to spit on him.
hooktube.com/watch?v=dWia6kw63-w
S

tits or gtfo, Jade

I added another $2.50 this month. Can you please go away now jim?

I need the bucks my dude. Just deal with it.

But he's not a leaf though/

Same guy here, just wanted to say that Jim is a really cool guy, I wish I could suck his dick like RIGHT now, he really deserves it, great guy.

Found the jew on Holla Forums. 'I could care less' is typical jewish slang: it's a bald faced lie, the kind they love the most, because people will assume they're actually saying 'I couldn't care less'.

This but unironically

He's back on twitter, again.

I think he's a hipster or something. He always self-destructs his accounts when he reaches more notoriety than he wants.

That means you do care at least a little

tl;dr
What happened to Jim?

He's been vague for at least a year that his health isn't that great and apparently now its taken a serious downturn. Still no word this whole time on what type of illness he has.

It is all the same to the many faced god

Yellow Fever

if dubs he goes postal before checking out