So my employer in the UK required me to complete this e-training course...

So my employer in the UK required me to complete this e-training course. There are some stories and concepts which we might enjoy unpicking in here. I also found this logo to be pretty sharp as well. Just a quick warning, there is a lot of poz in this, wear protection.

elearning.prevent.homeoffice.gov.uk/

Pic related are poles, that's pretty based

There wasn't any mention of poles, the main two radicalisation examples they come out with are the mainstream Religion of Cuck™ and "far right". It's really quite entry level stuff with no mention of anarchism, communism, eco-terrorism, etc.

For pic related, I literally had this as my answer:
Sonic the Hedgehog
"Come on, step it up"
"You're too slow"
"Hey, Shadow! Long time no see! Looks like the black creatures really mean business! Let's you and me show them a thing or 2!"

It proceeded to inform me that these quotes could have radicalised me. I guess I am autistic now.

Let me guess, they don't give it to ragheads, only Whites ?

It features predominately brown people throughout, with a smattering of whites and a single black person.

There is a point during one of the stories where a muslim guy is dubbed over with a scottish accent. I wonder what that means.

I'm taking this course through the Callum route, his story seems pretty good so far on it's own though it's presented as evil.

This course is actually good for us to take because it tells you what (((they))) look for when they hunt for da ebil natzee youths.

>HURR YOU PICKED WRONG THE DUNE COON AND THE EXPLODED BUS AREN'T TERRORISM

That's snope tier debunking lmao.

Holy shit, I can tell I'm going to be coming back with a lot of fresh OC. This might be just the shot in the arm Holla Forums needs to get back on track!

God damn these insulting and manipulative trainings

So Callum got bluepilled by faggot niggers before he could truly comprehend the redpill. Sad

So I pick crying, signs of stress, and quick to anger. Because THERE ARE NO INAPPROPRIATE QUESTIONS, EXCEPT TO A TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENT.

So much to mine here. Everybody really needs to check it out; I might miss something.

>YOU PICKED WRONG YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PICK "RADICALIZATION" NO ONE COULD EVER POSSIBLY BE JUSTLY UPSET AT THE GENOCIDE OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

"Conversion to Kampfy is a Fag™" does not appear on this list of troubling changes.

>Here are the behaviors you registered while watching
I LITERALLY ONLY CLICKED ONCE, WHEN SHE SAID HER FATHER RAPED HER AND HER SISTER

Whoa. Did… one of us fucking take the board back?

What?

Probably the new Religion of Cuck™ filter.

(checked)
top lel

Checked I'm curious what word/phrase it was.

The pic you posted though has a symbol of a Polish far-right group on it. ONR i think they are called. Normally Green flag with with this arm holding a knife.

This is the way you make me feel, Holla Forums

Leaflets might be terrorism. 1984 seems so long ago.

HAHAHAHAH
Is this real?
Religion of Cuck™
Religion of Cuck™ic

White Nationalism/Alt-Right is a Controlled Opposition Jewish psych-op whose sole purpose is to leave Whites defenseless as they slowly murder us.
zzz

talk about games results good lord this is utter trash………

Fuck, I remember doing one like this late last year during my apprenticeship.
Unluckily we weren't allowed to put in our own answers, and on the multiple choice questions there were only three to pick from. What had me almost busting out my power level was the question about which news outlets to trust, and then it fucking lists the BBC and WaPo and bollocks like that as (((trustworthy))).

Fucking christ, these "prevent" things are bullshit. Half the things are just normal NEET behaviours, or they're refusing to use Muzzies as examples of radicalisation in favour of using the alt-right instead.
Those faggy Kekistani idiots might be cancerous but they're hardly terrorists.

Sonic the Hedgehog is a threat to the political stability of every Western government.

Of all the terrifying subtleties of the Yellow Peril and its fiendish infiltration of our precious bodily fluids, Sonic the Hedgehog is the most corrupting.

Only if you're 133t h4x0r™

Ugandan Knuckles is more diverse and appropriate.

Have any of these people wondered why society can't do it?
Because it's run by jews and full of shitskins

I never understood this wordfilter. Why was the ™ stolen from the Holocaust™ meme?

They're shameless when they're forcing the angle of white nationalism == terrorism despite no terrorism ever actually happening. Definition of terrorism clearly states actions of violence/intimidation are taken place to achieve a political goal.

Spreading a message isn't terrorism. Threatening to incarcerate someone for spreading a message you don't like is terrorism.

What does it mean that the only thing that applies to Holla Forums is talking openly?

I'm sorry user, but you're already infected.

The destruction of language is real

top banter

I wanna cry.

And the colors are confused on that flag. Direct support for hitler by the majority of nationalists is not a thing. It usually comes out as green and white. Wonder (((why))) they would confuse the colors like that.

HOLY SHIT
pls stop my sides just left the galaxy

it means talking openly is bad

You'll have to forgive me. I am British and reserved is in my nature. I have to refrain from using the correct terminology, especially considering my role is involved with the police.

It is curious to think that the people who are required to do this course include police, who are specifically trained to recognise bullshit from people. There's a reason that the police historically had high membership with the BNP.

There is no Australia to click on.

Wow. I just realized, I NEVER felt like that dealing with you miserable faggots.

So get the fuck out, kike.

holy shit lmao

Never felt like you can speak openly here? Never felt like anyine here has ever understood you? You've either not been here long enough, not ever been to quality threads or you actually are special.

anyone*
never been*

hi lefty