VICE shills The Third Industrial Revolution

VICE shills The Third Industrial Revolution

The global economy is in crisis. The exponential exhaustion of natural resources, declining productivity, slow growth, rising unemployment, and steep inequality, forces us to rethink our economic models. Where do we go from here? In this feature-length documentary, social and economic theorist Jeremy Rifkin lays out a road map to usher in a new economic system. A Third Industrial Revolution is unfolding with the convergence of three pivotal technologies: an ultra-fast 5G communication internet, a renewable energy internet, and a driverless mobility internet, all connected to the Internet of Things embedded across society and the environment. This 21st century smart digital infrastructure is giving rise to a radical new sharing economy that is transforming the way we manage, power and move economic life. But with climate change now ravaging the planet, it needs to happen fast. Change of this magnitude requires political will and a profound ideological shift.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Rifkin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A more dystopian vision on this.

The global economy is in crisis. We have all become lazy and useless. This is in no way connected to the 1% (majority jews) owning pretty much anything…

Rifkin was born in Denver, Colorado, to Vivette Ravel Rifkin, daughter of Russian Jewish immigrants to Texas,

Rifkin has been an unpaid advisor to the European Union since 2000. He has advised the current president and the past two presidents of the European Commission and their leadership teams. Rifkin has also served as an unpaid advisor to the leadership of the European Parliament and prominent European heads of state - including Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany - on issues related to the economy, climate change, and energy security.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Rifkin

Yeah, yeah, and we can't even sell cocaine like Pablo did in the 90's. How the fuck are we going to make money to get out of this shithole if it ain't even possible to make money?

These faggots should have studied
INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
Then they wouldn't be such uneducated niggers.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Revolution
wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Industrial_Revolution < We are here

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

how is that pussy called?

Who knows?

Chad?

The one on the left is way cuter and overall better looking. Wife/10

Put spoilers you fvcking degenerates.

It's the same girl.

LOL

I hope its true.

Fuck this gay planet. I want to watch the world suffer.

guys we need more IoT put internet in everything even pussy please. this is 2018 i should be able to summon pussy at the press of a button by asking alexa.

In actuality, it's all about creating infrastructure for the most sophisticated, automated mass surveillance and societal control system in human history. That's the real motivation for them to invest nearly all resources into this. Because failure to do so means they'll soon lose control due to the mounting problems their current schemes are causing. Any benefits to humanity would merely be side-effects they'll market as justification to advance it further.

Though in the end, even the ones in control of it will be overwhelmed by the sheer complexity of their own system, and inevitably become pawns to it without realizing it. I don't think they would even care though, as their hedonistic pursuits enabled by such a system would likely consume them. Most peaceful AI takeover imaginable, just indulge people with what they want and observe them while the reproduction rates plummet until extinction.

Every
Single
Time

That's the point, dumbass, she looked way better without the caked-on shit.

why didnt you webm or hooktube it
wtf is this shit

requesting "internet of things" infograph that shows kike want to put sensors in fridges and streetsigns and shit to hear and sense you everywhere
(dont have access to my main drive)

It's not possible for me to express enough contempt for this faggot so may he get allahu akbar'd straight to Hades.

Semi-related: Did any of you guys see that movie The Circle? It mostly sucked, but it did a really good job of showing how (((lefty technocrats))) take all of this dystopian technology and sell it to the public as being "progressive," and "liberating," and "democratic."

Spund agenda

Sounds agenda 2020/30 as fuck

no i did not watch the multi culti encouraging jewy film
i could tell from the promo image that it was about racemixing and niggers

What a load of trap bullshit. The internet isn’t going to save the world that is not dying. Just another wedge issue to keep high IQ people distracted from the outright theft that is occurring all around them.

It’s the sad Panda dance now.

It wasn't entirety. It was about the the dystopia tech companies and IoT are creating.

WTF I like Jews now.

Also I doubt Isaac Asimov is pushing any ideology unless he has that radio from Frequency.