"Vikings" and the Rise of Paganism

Mr E outs the pagan agende in Hollywood

wtf is wrong with that guy

i don't know if that's a dude, but it is indeed hideous

is fucking hot. shut it off there. holy shit fuck this guy

Hollywood is "pagan"? Wtf, i love hollywood now.

Atheists and Jews are pagans.

No. Christianity is a sect of judaism. Atheism is a religion that denies the existence of god but embraces christian morality.

My fellow Mapuche Nation brother.

This MrE guy is a master troll.

This guy reminds me of myself. I constantly imagine that all girls are tranys, it makes my dick hard to pretend they have cocks. The guy is probably closeted gay, like me.

He breaks character sometimes. He will just start busting out laughing when he says ridiculous shit.

Complete lies. Pretty much every open atheist I've had the misfortune to meet IRL are people who happily engage in hedonism and are overall really bad persons to anyone outside of their social circle. That bullshit about atheists having a better moral compass than religious people is yet another forced meme to make themselves feel like they're superior to everyone else.
I refuse to identify myself as a part of that contingent because of that, even though I have gradually stopped following a lot of the precepts I got from being raised in a catholic family.

I never said christian morals weren't degenerate.

Hollywoo is kabala

MUH PAGAN GENOCIDE!!!

That's funny

Nothin' gay about liking traps

I would suck Kathryn Winnick's dick any day of the week.

How much do they pay you to spread lies? Or are you just doing it for free?

wtf I love Rabbi Yeshua now

Pagans unite!

Too woke.
Also his music is pretty good.

It's about subverting the viking's history. It's already fooling people into thinking there were tons of STRONK WOMEN fighting and pillaging around Europe. Which is a fucking lie.

Based