COAL BURNING WHORE AND HER NIGGER PET GET GOODIFIED

COAL BURNING WHORE AND HER NIGGER PET GET GOODIFIED

>Aubrie Price told her sister she was going to get gas and would be back to pick her up because they had to get back to their father's house, where they both lived. "Ty gave me money to go to the gas station, she said. "When I dropped her off, I said, 'Be ready because we have to get back home.'

archive.is/crwHj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkAXSo0cND8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She was obviously kind to animals.

Citation fucking needed.

They also didn't have a chance to breed. Nice work, whichever of you did the shooting.

Truly lost a trad woman right there. Clearly the father is a fucking degenerate if his one daughter was fucking a nog and his other daughter was taking her over to his hood. Every time one of these creatures is enriched the white race improves.

At 18.

Eighteen years old, and this "sweet and smart" white girl was: A) Unemployed B) Unable to drive C) Unmarried D) Unaware of the disgrace her nigger sperm donor represented E) a whore.

Forget the couple; I want this girl's parents drawn and quartered. Shame on them.

So it's not a white male, then :^)

This!

its obviously another nigger.

Or the cops have no idea.

And nothing of value was lost

You fucked a nigger. And now you're dead.

18? Bitch looks 30. Guess it doesn't matter now anyway.

Couldn't tell you why.

Cool, we totally need a thread every single time a degenerate is removed, just flood the catalog with unimportant threads.

What kind of white man let's their 18 year old daughter run around fucking niggers under their roof? This guy really dropped the ball here, atleast the coal burner isn't alive anymore

and nothing of value was lost

Who the fuck cares?

Schools need to be segregated. Not everyone can white flight. Like when my family moved out of the city when my primary school sister said she had a black boyfriend.

We really need a minor news thread for shit like this.

YOU GOTTA PAY THE COAL TOLL IF YOU WANT THAT BBC IN YOUR HOLE

Kek, they got blacked.

See

Saging. But if we really kept track of double murders that involved white women and black men that would defeat the purpose of WHITE VICTIMS OF BLACK CRIME. Save it for people who didn't burn the coal.

Obviously the jealous nigger ex. Mudsharks get off on the conflict and turmoil of those around them. Nothing gets them hotter than seeing two men fight over them. Never fall for their game. No matter what you say, they will never change. Saying anything to them only reveals you're vulnerable to being sucked into their vortex of shit.

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

I know what you're referencing. Wish I had a funny, related reaction picture.

Here you go

William Pierce - Hunter.

wew laddie wewew

A degeneracy sticky would go a long way

Isn't that the plot of Hunter ?

This. And we need a Trump tweet sticky because every couple of weeks we get a flood of those as well. A new thread every time he replies. Kind of ridiculous. Just these two stickies would clean up a lot of the board. Although I've been seeing a lot of actual discussions getting bumplocked lately which is pretty shit. Nevermind. Fuck this place. It's only good for news now.

Funny and all, but let's be honest. Urban "whites" are niggers unless proven otherwise, and they rarely prove otherwise. I don't even see it as coalburning, just typical urban nigger behavior. Cosmopolitan jew-like urban filth. There's nothing European about these people anymore other than their DNA. They destroyed their culture, lost their heritage, abandoned their traditions, attack and demean other whites etc. Urban whites might as well be jews. They all took upon themselves the jewish mentality.

Perhaps, but I needed the laugh after the supreeemists thread.

BASED

Itz habbeninb

ONCE YOU GO BLACK, YOU NEVER GO BACK
BECAUSE YOU ARE DEAD

…so the shooter couldnt go full DOOM in the house and kill her whole family, the nigger and maybe some of his nigger friends when they come over? :^(
so much lost potential, so many people to not value

Her bone structure is fucking disgusting.

Looks like a drug sell gone bad or a supplier fed up with debt.

I feel like most of these threads are more about OP being a fucking faggot virgin that is too fat and ugly to get laid than it being about "evidence" to prevent/stop race mixing.

actually tragic. the broken home she was raised in led her to whore herself out to niggers for attention. she deserves those bullets but the kikes who created this social situation in the first place deserve much worse

That gorilla is cuter than the actual baby from the original.

Good then!

White Nationalism/Alt-Right is a Controlled Opposition Jewish psych-op whose sole purpose is to leave Whites defenseless as they slowly murder us.
aa

The Alt-right yes, but are you really trying to convince Holla Forums that white nationalism itself is against our interests?

He's the meetup spammer, he went crazy after people told him Holla Forums isn't the place to organize and he should do it IRL with friends and family instead.

She paid the toll.
Once they've paid the toll, they've repaid society and should be left alone. Instead of attacking a corpse, we should turn our attention to those still living, like the White whores using IVF with nigger sperm to create abominations.
e.g
youtube.com/watch?v=SkAXSo0cND8

Happy Valentine's :^)

The ape even has European's eye color.

Good reasonable advice about managing your power-level and redpilling friends and family before you go around meeting up with strangers from the internet made him go crazy? Jeez.

I'm really, really, really really fucking glad that they died. Happy valentine's day, fuckwads.