APOLOGISE TO THIS PROUD TRANS WOMYN OF TRANS COLOUR! NOW!!!!!

APOLOGISE TO THIS PROUD TRANS WOMYN OF TRANS COLOUR! NOW!!!!!

I'm sorry sorry sorrry sorry. I'll do anything to fuck a boipucci.

Where did he go so wrong? I used to like him. Kinda hope he dies now.

OH
NO
NO
NNNOOOOO

This reads like a parody.

Why do cute boys never transition? It's always these ugly, fat, hook nosed faggots that could never pass.

that's because it is, it's a fake account, Spoony's real twitter (@thespoonyone) got banned.

It was a pretty good parody. I almost couldn't tell.

considering the fact Spoony was posting Drumpf scat fanfiction before being banned its not too far from the truth

I'd rather fuck the Umbreon.

/cuteboys/ are pure

Holla Forums can't handle a strong trans woman

Neither can his fans.

Cuteboys are already impure, they get pounded in the ass by fat, hairy, sweaty sugar daddies. What's a little HRT gonna do? Cuteboys need cute tits.

That ruins everything.

I bet the real guy would have just taken it.

Another trans who won't cut his dick and won't change his name.
These trans-trenders are on the rise, holy shit.

This is literally every tranny story ever. He's living a cliche and he doesn't even realize it because he's that crazy now.

and what next? A vagoo?

Given how most trannies end up killing themselves after surgery, maybe he will an hero too.

This is a joke, right?

AHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

As far as consolation prizes go, it does make me feel a little better.

Wait. Fucked that up.

You got it more right than you know.

OH MY FUCKING GOD

Fuck it's a troll account with two ii's.

He's apparently suspended from twitter right now. Can't believe I fell for this.

Gender dysphoria is just the latest incarnation of "the grass is greener on the other side". Spoony has been mentally unstable for years, and now someone has convinced him pretending to be a woman is a quick fix.
It's actually sad to see genuinely unwell people getting caught up in this bullshit. I hope there's one hell of a shitstorm when they all realise what has been done to them. If they haven't all hanged themselves first.

It seems plausible tbh, that's why it's so easy to believe.

Meh. It’s still funny.

Didn't doubt it for a second because he's that much of a trainwreck and enough of a prick to demand people pay for his tranny pills.

I think most of /cuteboys/ are anti chasers.They despise grindr.

I did too, until I remember he was booted from twatter.

the grass is greener, but only if someone genuinely thinks you're a cute girl and not a mentally ill tranny

why would they? if they're already cute…

lol it's like frosty from 4/o/ all over again

never has there been a more appropriate use of
OH NO NO NO

>>/suicide/

One thing for sure. Animu used to be about fapping to tits, now it's become a traps assembly line.

I can't imagine a single mother son watching some girly anime and growing up normally. With the right literature and classic film, maybe so.

they make the trap characters look exactly like the girls.

2D "traps" are literally slightly modified pictures of lolis.

This is a joke, right? Just some user messing around with faked screenshots?

Do you even know what trap means you stupid cunt?

If Spoonby ever makes that movie we should all watch it on stream together. Agreed?

Didn’t /cow/ called this?

meme him to chop off his dick, you don't get to have any attention without at least some effort.

AHAAAHAHAHAHAA
NIGGA
NIGGA WAT
ROFL
GENDER DYSPHORIA AIN'T EVEN REAL, NIGGA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Yes, faggot. As I just pointed out, a trap is literally a loli with a cock and balls slapped on.

thats sexist

poem boy?

>>>/a/

No, this can't be real.
NOT MY SPOONY!
NOBODY IS SAFE FROM THE POZ!

Stop being so easily baited, you skirt wearing ninny.

A trap is obviously a dude who looks like a chick, hence the "trap" part. You think you're hitting it off with a cute girl, then you find out "she" has got a cock.

Grow up

HAHAHAHAHAHA

honk honk

=holy fucking shit=

TOP HONK

'Asuka is best girl and if you deny this youare a pleb.

I fell for it hook line and sinker.
Requesting a refund on those big laffs tbh

Ausuka is literaly wonderful.

The only person I could ever love

I don't know what's funnier, the idea that this idiot is a tranny now, or the idea that he keeps all his patreon money under his fucking mattress.

Cuteboys transitioning actually makes them uglier. They should just get a pixie cut like that and drink soy milk. They pass for very cute boys, but not as hot women. They need to ride the line of being a tomboy (male) and leave it at that.

The world keeps getting weirder and weirder. This is the kind of shit that would be joked about as unlikely years ago.

Why not both muh queen?

Its been 30 fucking years. Just stop already.

STOP OPRESSING ME WITH YOUR DEMANDS TO DO THE SERVICE YOU PAID ME FOR, CIS SCUM!!!

Sup Acidman.