3.3 BILLION $$$ to Israel

And let's start the year off with 200 million more to Israel!

Kike free first post. Hi faggot OP.

That money is used to buy military from us, mostly.

Also, faggot. Food stamps are being REPLACED with real food. Kys moron. You dont belong here.

Imagine thinking this..

Tell us something we don’t know faggot

kill yourself and your damage control queer

The jew cries out in pain as it strikes you.

The power of the kikes is diminished, not eliminated.
It will be eliminated, soon enough.
Kike.

Maybe a little more effort next time kike.

then why give them more money?

I'm just going to leave this here and see how long until I am banned. Expect to be seeing my ban message spammed everywhere in the coming weeks.(as requested)

lel

poor white person spotted.
make something of yourself OP, you lazy white nigger.(>implying jews aren't the biggest welfare cucks on the planet)

I said the same about niggers on welfare 10 years ago. Turn out, the kike can make a racial demographic poor or comfortable as it suits the kike. Telling poor whites to just do better is like sitting down at a poker game with a stacked deck, losing your money, and being told

I dunno, ask the 100 zogged senators and 300+ zogged US representatives.
You dumb shit.

Trump is the one giving them money!

Whatever, chaim, you stupid faggot.

It's Trump's 2019 budget request..

mod being based tonight

TRUMP IS BASED
REAGAN 2.0
ESOTERIC IMMIGRANTS
FASCIST BASED JEWS
A NEW REVITALIZED AMERICA
SHILLS BTFO
#MAGAPEDE

shadilay

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW! LETS GO TO 3NDCHAN INSTEAD.

Was popularized by leftists attacking Trump. It's a PSYOP, because now when we have real cause to at least question the God Emperor, you shills just use the same verbal conditioner to deflate a very real criticism. Stop glowing. Your magic words are not a response or an argument to this situation.

Yes goy. Listen and believe. Any rational criticism against Trump is leftards trying to manipulate you! 1.8 million spics granted amnesty is nothing!

This is the last (you) you're getting.

see
(checked)

Giving this much money to Israel when America is basically broke…
is not a fucking argument.

Israel is based. Anti-semitism isn't welcome here any longer. Please fuck off back to whatever racist den you come from. We're /kosher/ now.

fuck the thought police mods and fuck you faggots.
WAAHHHH MUH STACKED DECK
you sound like a pathetic hopeless nigger.
go ahead and ban me again faggot(ban evasion)

why not just discuss the situation, user? from my vantage point Trump is a kike puppet, and that's because of what's he done since President. I support him during the entire election cycle and even up until recently. So discuss why my outlook is wrong if you think it is.

>Trump should just wave a magic wand and suddenly the millions of ZOG cucks and kikes in the federal government will magically disappear
This isn't Harry Potter, you filthy normalfag. Take your trashposting back to cuckchan.

No more (you)s for you, jew.

DIE, JEW! DIE!

how did hitler do it?

your "outlook" is a crypost OP about giving money to israel. there is no point to discuss.

fuck you faggot mod. suck my big white dick you pathetic worm. you really think I give a fuck about this shithole anymore?

My "outlook" is America is so broke it's resorting to welfare reform but has no problem giving 33 billion to Israel..

p.s
check my dubs you scrubs.

Exactly this! Stacking your cabinet with hundreds of jews, in fact more than any other president in the history of the U.S.A. is the best he can do! He's up against millions of leftards! Listen and believe!

resorting to welfare reform
resorting
again, poorfag spotted. reform is necessary.

Why isn't stopping aid to Israel necessary?

Fuck you.

noone here said ir wasn't, dumbfuck.

ok… then why are we supporting Trump for increasing the Israeli gibs?

because literally hitler wasnt on the ballot. jesus christ dude lurk more

More than half the board departed the "Trump train" after he filled his cabinet with kikes.

wut?

Oh. Havent been here in a huwhile.Thought it was weird I wasnt b& and thread deleted yet

it should be tbh cuz this op is trash.

have fun shitting up the board, random visitor. fuck you

hey… i just noticed something. the
line is used by TRS to justify Spencer's cuckoldry. Is TRS behind Trump?

ur a mental defective dude, take a walk outside

It's true tho, and an interesting cohencidence.
When you point out Spencer is a cuck for Israel TRS says,
You just used the same Talmudic reasoning regarding Trump. Very interesting….

Stopped reading right there

I don't speak for anyone else here but I feel that the Trump Train™ was a useful means to an end. The end being his Presidency. At that point all fair in being critical of his screw ups Jeff SessionsThe First 6 monthsMassive Gibs to Moishe. However rooting for the guy and relishing in liberal salt when he does get some items accomplished, again speaking for myself here, is one of the most entertaining aspects of this administration.

sage for shit threadOP is a fag

well thars yer problem. black unemployment is at a record low and 2 million spic dreamers will soon be citizens. Guess who is and will remain the largest poorest demographic is America? You guess it! huwhties.

Yup watching Trump's spectacle trolling libtards EPIC style is so fucking worth it! Heck man I'd take another 4 billion to just to watch the trolling continue. Fuck the country anyway it's already lost to spics.

I'd take another 4 billion to give to israel*

Sage negated.

Bump

FUCKING BASED

Pick one, Goldman

We never said not to vote for him. We disagree with funding Israel.

Wrong. WE support Trump NO MATTER WHAT YOU FUCKING SHILL!

Who's "we"?

FUCK YOU
I'd die for Trump, Trump can do no wrong! If Trump told me to betray each and every one of my friends, I'd fucking do it! Break my principles, already done it! Fuck morality, I want Trumpism!

Reminder that Israel only has one reservoir with drinkable water. One guy gets far enough with enough toxic waste, this shit stops.

Touhou hijack lol

Make a thread.
THROW THE JEW DOWN THE WELL.

Make a thread, for real.

I'll gather a bit more data first so that I don't suck dicks when I make the thread, but I'll do it.

If you can make a good case for poisoning Israel's water supply, it'll be stickied for months.

The israelis have desalination plants too btw, but most definitely not enough.

Chesscucks BTFO

I second this.

kek

No one wants to fund the fuckers. But because there are political obligations and we know he has to play the game right now, beating this horse is a jewish ritual. Just because Trump is playing the game, doesn't mean he has betrayed America, yet. We're tired of the D&C cunts pulling the same tired crap. Come up with something new already.

Wikipedo says it supplies 10% of the country's water, but I don't see any other large fresh water lakes. Oh, also it's drying up.

They are desalinizing. They will never run out of tears.

I wonder how many snackbars it'd take to destroy israel's water production utterly. Let the kikes drink oil and eat sand. Fuck the whole middle east to death.

(((Holla Forums))) is dead

I blame OP.

test

J-JEWS ARE BASED G-GOYIM, BELIEVE ME

So one mod b& some fagget and another anchors the thread. 8channel civil war when?

It's just chess g-guys! Believe me, T-Trump is gonna make America great again!

Of Course Isreal Mossad gets a pay raise look at all the turmoil They help US create in the Middle East. Moar War