Pokemon Sun and Moon: I'll Miss You, Hex Maniac Edition

Pokemon Sun and Moon are now officially out.

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/has-anyone-gotten-banned-from-playing-pokemon-moon-online.447971/page-311#post-6852129
archive.is/0OBny
archive.is/Not2a
pastebin.com/d1j1RmYJ
pastebin.com/4ddvU5Ai
pastebin.com/fLW3jBSz
pastebin.com/jqZzdtTn
imgur.com/a/EFOqs
pastebin.com/N72qyTHR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've only just started (about 5 hours in) and I'm already sick of all of the talking.

Officer worker grill is best grill

Gen 6 Hex maniac a cancer
Gen 3 Hex Maniac for life

but theres one right here :^)

better than gen 6, which isnt saying a lot
vikavolt, ribombee and golisopod
Raichu
rotation battles

fixed that for you. gen3 maniac is fine, too, though.

Nice shit taste

explain

any lewds of her with a tan?

Back to your containment board, you godforsaken faggot.

Is there kanto?

The region exists, sure.

Well, Red and Blue appear, and they're from Kanto.

What is that my team is missing?

Is it fun?

an actually good pokemon

Is that a fucking sandcastle pokemon? Baby keys pokemon? A saradomin/Gary Spivey gorilla?

What the fuck has happened to pokemon over the years. Pinsir, Charizard and Primeape used to be badass, why not just keep doing that. The fuck is this. Bob Marley dreadlocks horse, alright, mustached easter island head, okay, hell even the out'n proud big gay poliwhirl evolution I could get behind but a big moldy fruitcake pokemon and STRIPED PANTS POKEMON, what the fuck?

I'm not upset I'm just fucking bewildered. What happened? Is this the 'good shit' now? Am I that old?

more Toucannons

Come on, toxapex is fucking good and will definitely be meta.

For now I just need a team to play until I can properly breed 'mons.

designers changed, thats all, really

SHIT OP
WHERE ARE ALL THE INFO PASTEBINS YOU FAGGOT

it's called a rpg you impatient nigger

Only after you beat the stupid not-Gyms and get to the Elite 4, basically. The rest of it kinda feels like a slog and they don't stop fucking talking.

There were retarded designs every generation.

Most of the pokemon you bicthed about aren't even from this gen. Pinsir, charizard and primape were never cool, you're just a retard.

so, does this work for unbanning?

this

It looks kinda sketchy. Hang onto it but don't do anything until someone who knows what they're doing posts a confirmed solution.

No fucking clue, maybe send it over to the 3DS Homebrew thread and see if they can work it out.

Yeah, in Japan, why?

Speed :^)

Can someone edit the cooking spoon out of Mallow's hand on her art so we can get another checkem image?

pic related

Yes, you can challenge Lance and if you go there a second time Red appears

On it now, but should I make her arm swivelled to it points closer to post number?

Give me a bit to swap over my computer and find my copy paste OP. Don't know why this OP started making the threads without using the OP.

I have a question:Should I buy Pokemon Sun, since I finished Pokemon Moon? I prefer physical copies of games to digital ones, and I have a history of buying every pokemon game on launch day in the west since HeartGold.

yeah, you might also want to change the image width but that's up to you

Only works if you did a system transfer previously I'm afraid.

if you think it's worth it based on your experience with moon and you aren't a poorfag, do it

That depends, dear goy. Do you want to support Nintendo/The Pokemon Company? Did you have fun with Moon? I'm actually tempted to buy Sun too for a physical, but eh.

It's a pretty shitty edit, but here you go user.

gotcha covered. The thumb was a BITCH to clean.

wait FUCK WRONG ONE

yo

fuck off dad

what do you mean, "wrong one"??

I don't support Nintendo now, but I'm not sure about the pokemon company
yes. I thought it was going to be shit, but it ended up not being the worst thing ever.

buy it used in three weeks if you don't want to support em

This. It won't be that much cheaper, but at least you'll have a physical copy.

wrong post i meant

The new Luma version bypass the hyperban. According to some it sends garbage packages to Nintendo servers instead of the NNID, so you are able to connect to eshop, miiverse and stuff.

The version is still to be added to luma database, so you still have to wait some to the update, but you can get the pre-compiled version here: gbatemp.net/threads/has-anyone-gotten-banned-from-playing-pokemon-moon-online.447971/page-311#post-6852129

I would wait for the official release though.

Some people are speculating that this is just temporary, since Nintendo will eventually realize that there are consoles sending random packages instead of the NNID and simply block them, this would mean blocking even users that have not been banned before but use Luma.

More news at 7.

Your line on the arm is too thick and the thumb was really easy.
It's still really good, just the fact that I know where that line was edited makes it obvious.

If they can't stop it for what, 12 days, then it's fine, as it's most likely a temp ban.

Haha, fuck you Photoshop, I saved that with a transparent backround.

hex waifu wont be going anywhere for a while, as far as fan art and lewds.

weren't you going to twist the hand a bit?

Reminder, this only bypass 2812 ban (NNID services). Still no fix for the online game ban, unless you have made a system transfer before the ban or have a second 3DS that haven't been banned.

I think that the online ban (not being able to play games online, forgot the code) is temporary, since it has been the code for 15 days ban before.
The 2812 is know to be a hyperban, not expiring, so I don't think it would expire.

I can, but give me a bit, I'm playing a game

Eh, I didn't even an NNID attached to my console, so I couldn't get the 2812.

Can i import moon save into sun?

archive.is/0OBny

Am I going to have to fucking do it?

Because that email doesn't look edited at all.

You can, but you need to do a little bit of fuckery to change the time offset, since that seems to be save dependent.

Not at all, goy! Now buy another 3DS if you want to play!

It's not that hard

archive.is/Not2a

Just like how we got Z version, right?

Hence a little bit. It's not just simple export/import, there's one step in between.

But we did get Z version. Sun and Moon.

Piracy is theft :^)

I've gotten 41 male Popplios in a row. What's the secret to getting a female Popplio?

BROKEN PUNISHMENT MECHANICS WOOOW

You could have always not downloaded it. Take some responsibility. This is why Dad doesn't talk to you anymore, Ryan.

but modifying your system to play Pokemon Moon early is grounds for termination :^)

He meant he got an early copy, I think.

Oh. Well, that would make sense too.

Or Nintendo could have taken responsibility for not locking their shit up tight enough. There is no scenario where people wouldn't be downloading this shit.

Or just not played online, like why would you even, nobody else would be on and since you've hacked your 3DS already you shouldn't need to trade when you can either hack Pokemon in or play both Sun and Moon and transfer saves between the two as you get Pokemon you want, like my Alolan Sandshrew in Sun that I got while the save was in Moon.

Nigger I don't even own a 3DS.

I like ace trainer girl better

So can I use the freeshop version online yet? Also when is someone gonna mod the real starters in-game?

…reee
reeeeee
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

keep breeding.

It's literally a 12 percent chance with all starters.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

There's a 0.5% chance to get 40 male Popplios in a row. I've gotten 42 now. Almost 43. I don't believe your numbers.

Seriously though, am I RNG locked? Is there something I can do to scramble the generator?

user…

can't change the number of vertices, can't even extract animation data yet, so not any time soon

probability is probability, user.

Just because there's a 0.5 chance does not mean it won't happen.

As for fixing the RNG, I have no idea.

When they mod in the secondaries as well

you can tell people get mad when they ironically use variations of "XD". don't do that in the future, user

Finally got a female Popplio. All i had to do was spend 5 hours and throw 42 Popplios in the trash can to get it.

Odds names it?

Dang so murderclown and the puma ain't getting in, but a pallet swap for edgeowl might be possible sometime in the future. Good enough I guess.

MuhWahfuh

I bet it has a shit nature.

No, I'm mocking your for posting shovel_dog.gif, something most of us have already fucking seen before, ad nauseum. We aren't as new as you, user, now leave or lurk moar.

Post results.

a grass type

stop spouting nonsense, the thread is fine.

you could do that now if you were so inclined

But puma wasn't even the final evolution.

Regardless it says a ton when some random user on krautchan makes better evolution designs than game freak.

Mark you're a faggot stop deleting posts you kike.

So extremely shit.

The picture was taken sideways.

I don't see what this has to do with getting one of the worst possible natures.

Think about how gravity works.

user isn't very bright is he.

You're both literally retarded.

just didn't want the thread to go meta user.

carry on

:^)

got a timid seal first go.

Who the fuck though SOS exclusive pokemon were a good idea?

SHOULD I PLAY A MALE OR A FEMALE?

REALLY WANTED TO BE A CUTE GIRL, MAKE MY IDEAL FEMALE TRAINER INSPIRED BY MY FAVORITE KINDS OF WAIFUS…

BUT I WASN'T EXPECTING SUCH STRONG LILLIE WAIFUBAIT, DAMN!

I think the male protagonist's fashion is probably incredibly lacking from what I've seen… But I need to be a male if I want to enjoy that Lillie aspect of the story and self-insert, because as incredibly cute or cool or sexy as you can actually make Chicken-chan, yuri is garbage.

What do?

Would you prefer to be back to forced trading?

(checked)

Girls can love girls.

Yes, at least I wouldn't get my hopes crushed with every failed SOS call.

but yuri is garbage

I'm looking for a female Popplio too though, who the hell would want a male Primarina

Then just trade for it. The option is still there.
Unless you're banned

I'm waiting for my playtime to be less that the time the game has been out for extra precaution.

Reported for being an autistic marxist faggot.

checked

thats a lie shut the fuck up with your lies

nah its cool

y-you too

CAN YOU FUG THE GOTH

Even if yuri wasn't garbage and girls can love girls can you just pretend they fucking can't for a moment you fuckheads?

THE ENTIRE POINT IS SELF-INSERTING AS A MALE FOR LILLIE WAIFU

THE DECISION IS BETWEEN THAT AND PLAYING A FEMALE FOR CUSTOMIZATION AND HAVING NO LILLIE WAIFU/BEING SUBJECTED TO WHAT I'M MISSING OUT ON IN LILLIE WAIFU

YOU YURI FUCKS

be one
with yuri

cant you just edit your gender and appearance in pkhex?

I just wanna play without having to shell out money for a 3ds.

You can be her best friend instead user, won't that be better?

no

girls can't be friends with girls

Best way to go.

Pokemon is shit, why do you fags still play this garbage?
Its CoD tier

You are the gayest of the gay

yuri is for insecure babymen

Fixed.

This and the reverse are nice too.

Also fine.

so when can i start chaining pokemon

Lots of attractive new pokegirls and ace trainer aside, I don't think it'll change much.

purge yourself

when you get a man with false swipe and get enough cash to get a nice amount of adrenaline orbs, each one is 300pokedollars

i wish

Goddamn normalfag friends ruining my vidya

well the muchlax you get has hold back 40/40
what are adrenaline orbs just got to route 2

you're homosexual.

user I hate to break it to you but all Pokemon are kemono/furry bait, because they're fictional creatures

The fire starter is Bara Kemono bait.

muscle muscular and manly but deep inside he loves getting pet and admiration, yet he acts tough and shy outside or whatever according tot he pokedex

he's bara bait.

Good

are you the pokedex?

He's a fucking wrestler, not fujo bait

Looking for someone to help me evolve my slowpoke in slowking via trade

2895-7460-4282

What is the best pokemon game(s)?
I'd say platinum or HGSS

HGSS by far

All of them are the best

Wrestlers are pure and not meant to be sullied by the hands of those awful creatures

so since OP is still a fag and didn't post much relevant info, anybody else have the pastebins and such?

FUCK
At least I have both the figurines from the preorders

anything gen 1 then leaf green/fire head then your pick

Reported

that reminds me
FUCK
if they do make a second season tomoko should be an adult tbqh

Watamote is cancerous garbage like Umaru

just read the manga. the anime was pretty weak.

Time to reset 50 times for that stupid female

Just change the gender in a save editor.

why even play nigger

cute

I'm not saying to do anything absurd, just change the gender of the starter as you see fit.

I can confirm it works for getting back into online play. What I'd like to know is if we can just make random seeds instead of having to go back to one we used before system transfer. I'd like to test it, but I really don't want to brick my Persona Q 3ds.

I don't do that kind of stuff. Half tempted though since its like two minutes every reset. Its almost cruel

Is Gamefreak even trying to hide it anymore?

Why?

no theyre absolutely not being subtle about this

Is it really that surprising I don't want to manipulate my shit in a game that I intend to play online? Nintendo probably won't do shit about it but better safe then sorry.

Nigger you can't be serious

The only way you could get banned for playing online with a modified save is if you put in some dumb shit that can't exist. Changing one pokemon's gender to female isn't gonna do anything.

Not everyone is as cool as you senpai

I don't get it

Is this one of those things where if I don't play the game within the first 2 months of the launch I'm going to miss out entirely? I want to play it, but fuck buying a 3DS just for a game that's going to be out of date within the year.

Tell me what to do here.

Fuck off, newfag. Go drink some hot Slugma cum.

BDSM/ Femdom usually involves punishment by kicking the male, or stomping, on people.

Export the .pkm file and inject them into the save

Miss out on what
It's not even that good

I like how people are legitimate upset that I don't use a save editor. You're super cool.

seems like a bit of a stretch, no? I could see maybe vine whip if it looked especially like a dominatrix

It has long legs that look like they are leather boots, and has a crown and dominating personality.

What is a .pkm file exactly? These pokemon are on my legit heartgold cart (I like the pokewalker, sue me). How would I go about backing it up?

Or, you know, it's a queen.

Stop being so paranoid. People only got banned because they were incredibly retarded. They don't give a shit if your pokemon are hacked unless you're trying to use them in an official tournament.

You're a queen.

world tournament > battle frontier

did she turn into a real human bean? or is she forever stuck as a spaghetti girl?

Was the story in D/P/PL really that great? I should play platinum one of these days.

Would have taken me longer to set up the shit then actually just do the reset. Took me 6 attempt for the female.

A pkm file is literally what makes that pokemon.
An exact copy of stats, place in which you found it, moves, trainer data, etc.

But does it have a good nature?

Now that I think about it if the game is legit I don't know how to get the pkm data so nevermind

You need to go because of your pussyfooting Redditor attitude. If you dont have the ability to do simple shit like that, then keep your fucking mouth shut and don't out yourself as a bleeding goddamn fool to the whole thread.
But if you enjoy getting called a retard, continue posting the way you have.

How about you just play the games yourself and quit asking dumb questions every thread?

great for pokemon standars, i recommed you to go straight for platinum they fixed a lot of the nitpicks people had with d/p

That reminds me, since I can't get the fake WFC working for Gen 4's Battle Tower, I'm just going to edit it onto my ribbon master Claydoll and do something else hard. Is that downloadable tournament very difficult in BW2? You know, the ones based off of the baby, loser, and manchild divisions of the VGC of several years ago. Because I've still got it on my cart.

Also, how do you get that ribbion that people thought was related to Battle Royal? Has anyone even bothered with it?

Got homebrew/CFW? Use TWL SaveTool to dump the DS cart's save, edit it there using PKHex, and from there it shouldn't be too hard to get it to Gen 7's format.

It's no Black & White.

Wait they figured out how to access DS carts from homebrew?

i think i played the downloadable tournament like once or twice, its hard but in my opinion the gym leaders tournament and the champions one are harder

Don't care, if I did I would 100% use an editor. I may be retarded but I'm not insane.

So it's adamant then.

Yeah, they even got WoodDumper and NitroHax working.

Fair, the AI isn't meant to understand human people strategies. I still might do it because it is technically a challenge from WiFi, so it fits that criteria.

Timid. Can't complain really

Decent I guess. Both bold and calm would have been better.

Is this glorious bastard in both versions?

Yes, but it only comes out during the day.

Yes I even already nicknamed mine Donald Trump I nicknamed the Slowpoke I caught Jeb Bush

yes, but hes diurnal, so keep that in mind when you pick a version

In Sun, it can be acquired in the first trial cave at night.

>>>/oven/

Yes, for the thousandth time already

Hex Maniac fags are the ponyfags of Pokemon. Even the furries are more tolerable.

That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me user.

I take it back, you're as shit

Hey, at least it's not gay stuff.

She's supposed to be a south American pop star.

pokemon is shit but I really want to fuck that hex maniac

Gladion a QT.

Man why do we have to wait until wednesday before the game comes out for Europe? I'm regretting not pirating it now.

I can do feral too if you prefer.

Sure. Go for it.

I still want it.

It's like you've never played pokemon before or something.

Just search monosodium glutamate I'm sure it's on there somewhere.

so how long should i chain for a good pokemon

Oh yes, it's the new Zigzagoon. Trust me, you'll see it everywhere.

she's gotten a lot better

really? i ran into rattata more often than it

Rattata comes out at night, yungoos during the day.

Holy fuck there better be a doujin based off this

Don't worry, it'll be made, and it'll be yaoi/futa

You're SOL m8, Citra's made leaps and bounds but it's still easier to buy and hack a 3DS.

Pokemon Stars?

Fuck off with that, Gen 6 was fine. And what I miss most is the DexNav, I dare anyone who talks shit about ORAS to shit talk the DexNav.

DexNav was great, but BW2 basically did it first. ORAS just improved all the good things they forgot about, like contests and secret bases.

Nobody believes that shit, faggot.

I actually never played BW2, good to hear the feature was in it. I'm running through the series with a friend, and now I'm even more excited to get to BW2.

Why are you so mean to me.

No it didn't.

Yeah, the thing that lists Pokemon by route and tells you when you have them all in BW2 totally isn't like that thing that lists Pokemon by route and tells you when you have them all in ORAS

Or did you mean that chaining feature?

Yes, the actual important feature of the DexNav, you dingus.

Sorry, all I cared about was filling the Pokedex, so I forgot about it until right now. Still, that started in Gen 4, and didn't it return in XY too? Still not an ORAS invention, even if it did improve it like I said.

The DexNav radar operates differently than the previous Pokeradar.

Pokemon Eclipse would be a better name.
Sun/Moon/Stars was already done years ago by Robopon.

Yeah, it gives you things other than shinies, like moves, better IVs, I dunno. Basically easier to get good breeding fodder. Same basic concept of "go to shaking grass in a chain", though.

People have been buzzing about a $100 Black Friday sale. It's actually a really good deal for a system with a decent library that you'll never have to pay for. Trust me, goy.

Copy Paste for next OP
Change the Thread Questions or remove them

Pokemon General

It's up on Freeshop if you have CFW installed. Don't use .CIAs unless they're fresh, otherwise there may be traceable by Nintendo, unconfirmed.
If you're banned wait it out or buy a new 3DS and go to the homebrew thread. No other options that exist without a 2nd console.

pastebin.com/d1j1RmYJ

VGC 2016/17 Legal Mon/Items
pastebin.com/4ddvU5Ai
pastebin.com/fLW3jBSz
pastebin.com/jqZzdtTn

QRs for every Regional Pokemon, Shinies included.
imgur.com/a/EFOqs

Z-Crystal Locations:
pastebin.com/N72qyTHR

There's a lot of stuff still being researched/dumped, but just ask any questions you have, I'm sure an user will answer. Ask for something, and if no one can give it to you, someone will probably be able to find out themselves and tell you.

Thread Questions:

Hue.

You can work with 11.0 firmware though.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TRADE EVOLVE MY SLOWPOKE PLEASE

2895-7460-4282

Oh, I forgot you needed a second CFW system on top of the DSi shit on 11.0, my bad.

Thread locked: don't necro old topic please.

FUCK YOU HELP ME

gtfo my board dobson

Banned: you have been banned for one week for arguing with a moderator.

Forums are a disease

Forums are great

sure: 4682-8471-6399

You are on a forum

traditional forums though. Totally different culture from imageboards

added, starting now and getting online

wait how the fuck do you trade online with this

festival plaza

Protip: After you beat Po Town, go back to the Pokemon Center and buy a Skull Tank. Then you can be a cool kid, too.

Please clap

thanks user

that's kinda annoying

So, how far do I have to get before I can buy clothes?

After the Pokemon School, I think. The first store area has a salon and clothing store.

Those cutscenes never stop,
Also the first city, but if you're a man you probably won't get good clothes until you're 20 hours into the game

Around 2 hours. Pacing doesn't really sort itself out until after the first island, the beginning is pretty terrible though.

Exactly why I chose to be the little girl

So directly after I get the pokefinder? I'm just at that point now

You get only slightly better clothes than your starting stuff. Also Lillie gives you a shirt for free.

Essentially. If they let you explore the city area, then yes.

Also, can you unlock ponytails in this game? I know you can in XY, but I haven't seen that as an option in Moon yet.

So no super expensive trenchcoat like in X? That's kind of disappointing

Holy fuck user fuck off

2 hours, I wish I was kidding. Also you won't even have reached the first trial by that point.

I really wish they would let you preview your hair before you cut/dye it/ I had to do that shit before pics were up so I wasn't really sure what it would look like and that shit was expensive.

I just reached that point now, and holy fuck it has been two hours

What the fuck GF

The beginning is an absolute crawl for progress
It only get slightly better later

Nope. There are super expensive clothes later if you want designer shirts. But the heels are nice and strappy. Unfortunately you don't get any good shoes until later.

I looked up pictures online and I still keep fucking up and making the wrong cuts, especially on the bangs. None or Swept are the only ones I liked and I accidentally'd Straight twice.

Do you need a 3DS to play this?
All I have is the ancient first DS ever released, is there any good reason why it shouldn't be able to play 3DS games?

Here's your reply.

You can buy the cartridge and cut the side off so that it will fit in the old DS

I'm guessing thats a no then, why do nintendo have to be such money grubbers anyway its not like they make games that are too advanced for decade old hardware to handle.

Gonna need bigger bait than that.

How good is WishiWashi? I love the concept of its passive and like the looks of it, so I'm hopeful that it's a solid water type.

Really low hp hurts the defenses and the speed does nothing to help either.

I'm not memeing you I just haven't touched a handheld in years.
I just wanted to see if modern pokemon games are shit but I'm not about to buy a revamped version of a handheld I already have just with the added feature of eyestrain-o-vision to find out.

You're trying way too hard

I love it but it's terrible outside of schooling. It's got monstrous Attack, Special Attack, Defense, and Special Defense when schooling, but it's Health and Speed leave a lot to be desired. You won't sweep much and you can't tank hits too well. I want to get an Assault Vest on one and see if that helps it at all. It's otherwise good in the main game, I used one since I could first catch one in Brooklet Hill all the way through the post game.

Please stop posting, it's obvious you don't know much about this hobby.

Oh OK what's its speed
What the fuck were they thinking. This guy can only be a glass cannon I guess, but how the fuck can he go first in any fashion? I know this is the Slow\Trick Room gen but jesus

What did you do?

It doesn't feel that bad, it does get really nice defense when schooling. My level 70 is in the 200's for Atk, SpA, Def and SpD, and I don't even know what it's IVs are.

Are there any Maniacs I should sell the demo items to? or just sell them at the regular shops?

Usable in single player.
Joke mon in competitive.

Item maniacs were only in Gen V. I still saved mushrooms until Gen V because I thought they might be like Heart Scales like in FRLG, so don't feel too dumb.

Thanks.

Also, you guys keep making new threads too early, wait until like page 14 or something

Newfags who don't even copy the OP pasta, what can you do?

Bully and report to Mark for bannu.

Anyways, I took a nap, watched some cartoons and played SWAT 4, but finally got around to finishing this.

Should I make her hand unshadowed, as it makes no sense with the ladle gone? Who knows!

did you draw that?

excellent work
check em

Yup.
No, it's photoshopped.
I did it on photoshop with a mouse.

what is the avg of encountering a shiny thru call chaining.

Kill yourself, you raging retarded antifaggots.

Still debating whether getting Moon is worth it. I quite literally hate Lunala that fucking much as an infuriatingly disappointing moon Legendary that's also a shit excuse of a bat and overall I'm not seeing much besides a decent amount of lines and non evolving Pokemon I really like.

Was dead set on Sun until I found out so many deal breaking version differences.

You shat up your post just by using shit like Pinsir as a standard.

No.

Am I missing something?
Literally everything except the Legendary and 2 UBs can be traded across and bred to be native/OT, and they give you enough UBs to trade.

Never thought of it before, but this is probably the least "different" game there is. There's few differences. That picture you may of seen spread around regarding differences is even wrong, and 6 pokemon on each side of it can be caught in either.

Is Sandshrew in Sun or not? That was one of the very things that made me think about getting it because XY and ORAS quit truly destroyed all hope I had after Gen V.

That's all I want. I'm not gonna be tempted by one of my very Pokebros since childhood, one I would have never expected to get the subspecies treatment, then play the game that doesn't have him unless I want the Legendary I don't like having the biggest part of the adventure center around it. There's already other things I want to her that aren't Pokemon, which makes trying to decide even more frustrating.

Sandshrew is in moon I believe, while sun gets ninetails.

Catch a Vulpix, put it on the GTS for a Sandshrew, use the one you get or use it to breed one with your OT.

what about version exclusive gym leaders or other characters?

I might just have to tell myself my version of Lunala isn't female and ignore the things I dislike the most about its design. I never raise female monsters because I absolutely cannot bond with them. It's just something wrong with me.

To anyone who likes Lunala, I sincerely apologize for calling it shit out of uncontrollable spite.

No version exclusive characters, but the Trials, which are gym replacements, do change, but aren't terribly worth note. All that changes is two or 3 of them having a different Totem Pokemon, which is like a boss Pokemon. The only one I recall is Totem Gumshoos for Sun and Ratticate for Moon.

That's called homosexuality
Who cares about gender outside of breeding? You're gonna approach Goodra-autism if you don't stop.

No, it's that I literally can only imagine myself being able to truly pal around with male pets because I feel a strange sense of empathy and compassion for my kin in dick,unity. I might honestly be sexist when it comes to monsterbros.

For

Ew.

Nigga, I said it's only female pets I can't bond with.

yeah, she looks neat

There will never be enough tit sucking in porn.

How sexy are the new NPCs? Only girls that ever rival heroines.

I want to skullfuck a team skull grunt

ghost loli acerola is pretty good (even called lola in german)
lana looks like a calm pleasant girl
fairy painter captain looks kinda cute

niga yous bondin wit pixals?

I did 2D > 3D before it was cool and I didn't even ever become a waifufag.

little did user know those are his 5d friends being channeled through video game characters

What's taking so long for the new NPC art?

New female Swimmer?

I don't understand why they stopped with the pokewalker. They could have kept updating it every generation and upping the price of the games while selling a shitload of peripherals due to them getting lost.

Instead we got pokemon go, which does nothing for the mainline games, gave us a peripheral that does almost nothing that no one bought or uses, and has microtransactions that o one buys because normalfags got bored with the "game" within a week. The only people who play anymore are autists and lonely tweens.

I think the Pokewalker become outdated because the 3DS comes with a pedometer built in, though none of the games ever take advantage of that feature, or the Play Coins. A happy medium I think would've been a Pokewalker app; does the same exact thing, only they don't have to ship an extra peripheral. But this is all in a universe where Nintendo isn't letting a Mario x Rabbids crossover RPG happen.

WAIFU OF THE MILLENNIUM

what if she's a dwarf

New thread: