Member when vidya was fun? Member Gamespy? Member Half-Life? Member Dreamcast? Member? Member?

Member when vidya was fun? Member Gamespy? Member Half-Life? Member Dreamcast? Member? Member?

Why are you so obsessed with members, OP?

member dubs?

Ohhh do you member Breath of Fire III? It was cool!

Hopefully /agdg/ can make games great again.

Get the fuck back to reddit

They are pretty cucked being so anti-trump and shit, but they still make some good jokes

im doing my best on mine
if everything goes well by mid 2017 i will start an indiegogo campaign, if i get enough to keep myself alive for a year or two i will drop my job and focus on the game

They shit on both sides you absolute numpty

I'm hoping to get a demo launched for mine by 2018, and release it by 2020

One is a Jew and the other raises his wife's son. What does that say to you? Check 'em

This, kill yourself OP.

This shit has been thrown out of the window quite some time ago

Yeah just like the Daily Show. The daily show shits on democrates all the time, so you can conveniently overlook their 1 sided interviews, and the fact they clearly bias their show against republicans. Remember it's only a comedy show. It's not meant to sway anyones opinions, even though Colbert literally said in an interview to John "The point of your show was to move the young vote"

im also planning to release by 2020
you can do it user, i believe in you

dude they barely touched on clinton's emails and major scandals, also they are making bill sound like a gentlemen instead of a fucking rapist

They had Bill Clinton literally singing a duet with Bill Cosby

Hopefully we make it through.

I just want a PC principal bossfight in the cracked butthole

There are more than "both" sides.

Neutralityfags are the worst kind of cucks

Also this

If they actually did properly go "lol both sides are dumb" it would be at least a bit fun to watch. They have dropped all pretense of doing so and have doubled down just like most other media.

South Park is pozzed.
They should just keep the issue in one episode instead of this storyline bullshit.
check'em.

im glad they went through a hard time because they had prepared the last episode with killary winning, when Trump won they had to quickly redo the whole thing

They were really reaching for a reason to convince people to vote Hillary weren't they? A lot of people voted against Hillary because they are opposed to the "first female president how progressive" bullshit which was what the new star wars film had in spades.

You tried this thread last week and it sucked then too.

We had our first black POTUS and he had the perfect opportunity to mend the racial divide in America between PoC's and Whites, but instead he just fueled all the racial tension with his shitty race-baiting rhetoric and now we have BLM.

I can only imagine what Soros-puppet like Hillary would do to the gender issues we're facing right now.

You know you're not allowed to make fun of Trump at all on Holla Forumseddit user. That's a banable offense.

Be reasonable user, calling Trump a rapist crazy woman hater kkk redneck is not "making fun"

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/suicide/

Dont respond to faggots using Holla Forumseddit. Its the new word they are trying to push

Neutral is only fine in SMT, where it translates to human species nationalism, which is a solid ideological choice.

As it should be. Trump could well be the next Hitler. Anyone who isn't supportive of that needs to be purged

Who wants to bet?

This. Honestly, the writers don't research anything and just interpret everything from the lens of the mainstream media. To a normalfag, it makes sense because they still trust the media or at least believe that the media isn't deliberately malicious.

Gamespy was garbage

Anyone who pulls this shit should kill themselves.

Don't even normalfags know how shit-tier the media is at this point?

Maybe in murica, finally. Here in yuroop not so much

The older ones do. The ones living in koolaid cities among the east & west coasts do not, however.

I remember 'playing' WC2 in Sears' computer section.

Oh look it's this retard again.

everyone who voted trump just did :^)

Gamespy was about as far from fun as you can get. Fuck that piece of shit.

the joke about member berries is people only remember the good things and conveniently forget about all the awful of that time they remember

/agdg/ can't even go past the make part

I heard that trust in the media at 6% but people apathetic to it, allowing bigger and bigger lies to appear, leading to the there is some truth to it mentality.

I haven't watched South Park for a good few years. And Gamespy had little-no redeeming features so it does not match this pattern. Next you'll tell me we should 'member' PunkBuster.

member starforce? member dial-up? member calling a hotline because no walkthroughs were online?

Disliking the MSM does not automatically mean you take what 'alternative' media says as gospel. Ignoring that a healthy degree of scepticism about the MSM is intelligent. Even if not intentionally biased someone has to decide what to cut for length etc.

Hi newfag

I'm not a casual so no

Some can be really really cute.

DO YOU REMEMBER
THE TWENTY FIRST NIGHT
OF SEPTEMBER

It is funny how they made episode during Obama election, where half of town enclosed themselves into bunker. In the end they went out of the bunker and realized Obama presidency it is not end of the world.

But now entire Southpark team is people who enclosed themselves into a bunker, even through they made a massage about how stupid it is.

Because OP is a faggot.
/thread

Was south park always drawn this shit? Never really paid attention but this stood out even for me.

Relative to their normal "quality". You know exactly what I asked

are they still paying you fuckers?

what a bunch of fucking crybabies. my sides are in orbit