Vidya smug

That makes you smug? I bet you're on welfare.

Wagecucks get out.

Literally kill yourself.

lol loser

Is wagecucks the new ">000000 ; very nice"?

and just recently Holla Forums was shitting themselves cause Trump abused a tax law put in place by Bill Clinton

lmao

Thank you for raising my taxes further.

You didn't cheat the system, you were too much of a maggot to get by any other way.

stay mad losers

Funny that you would post that considering it appears to be a Drill Sergeant school and both the guys in focus are the same rank.

That is a pretty old meme new friend.

you can live by yourself on welfare lmao. It's better pay than anywhere else here. i just got a new 1300 dollar pc with it even

and get this shit, you don't get drug tested. and they require you to spend the money as you can only have a very small amount in your account at any time hahahaha.

stay mad. hope you're paying off your student debt

No shit. I'm referring to how it's currently being used in place of another meme, Autismo. Not too long ago 000000 was posted a minimum effort bait. Now that people got wise to it, wagecucks is used instead.

the tor id? how new are you

It didn't spike up in popularity recently.
It's just that it only applies to a few situations.
People were still doing it even while people were making bait tor reactions.

old meme

video games

I'm not that stupid.

HELLO REDDIT

hes referring to how its been posted several times today, after its been out of use for months otherwise

Are you me, sans the massive procrastination habit from too much vidya?

Yes, except my procrastination stems from curiosity.
My backlog of books to read is huge.

>MON VISAGE QUAND

Why are you so upset? Is it jealousy? Is it the pent up frustration with your life spent slaving away to make a jew rich?

You should go back to >>>Holla Forums, you aren't impressing anyone here.

P L E B
L
E
B

dont tell me you ran out of colored chefs

Don't worry, I have a decent inventory.

Communism is an untenable socio-economic system that does not account for a variety of factors, viz., human nature, scarcity of resources, motivation to work in a communist society, etc.
As an economist, Marx proposed some interesting, but ultimately useless ideas. Best to learn about them and why they don't work in order to articulate to actual communists why their ideas are wrong.
As a historian, however, Marx provided a useful lens for the interpretation of history (class conflict and economy influencing historical events), but shouldn't be used in a vacuum. Otherwise you go full communist.

But by all means, continue to insinuate that I'm a communist, sugar tits.

checked
Keeps posting economist user, this thread is great.

Economics isn't my field of study, actually. History is.
I do find economics interesting, however, and vastly different systems are worthy of study if only to learn about them.
Besides, one point of issue in the overall Leftist diatribe is the enmity between Marxists and Anarchists. Goes back all the way to Bakunin and Marx fighting over their theories.
And please, call me daddy, boi.

But will you keep the spice flowing?

THE SPICE WILL ALWAYS FLOW

Look at this thread.
Hot damn, that wagecucks shitpost was a killer!

No kidding, who knew it was this easy to piss off the wagecucks.

Your choice.

Definitely not choosing that.