emmioneimage.tumblr.com/post/169236791856/emma-watsons-social-media-no-longer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CUTE

short hair emma was a delight

Captain Emma!

Best Emma

t. ex-watsonfag

Zach pls

I just watched the live action Beauty and The Beast for the first time yesterday.

It was so kino!

😝

Did you really watch it for the first time? I really liked it.

Yes. And I really liked it too. I was just scrolling through Netflix and I saw it and saw Emma.
😝

Nice, I thought everyone in it did a great job.

Fuck your celebrity spam threads tbh.

Nice never seen that one before

So sweet and pensive

Wow

Emma is a boy

It was not just the drugs which our former A list mostly movie actress says she doesn't touch, but it was also all the women and strippers that always seemed to follow the boyfriend of the actress because of the drugs. She couldn't take it any longer and dumped the guy. She has an image and the boyfriend had already made her do some things of which she isn't proud. Her childhood fan base would freak if they knew what she has done. It's like the time she ran away with the guy old enough to be her dad for a weekend while she was just 17.

She is a foreign born B list actress. She probably has another year or so of that status until her fame begins to wear off. A franchise will do that to you. You get that afterglow, but if you don't do anything with it, then at some point you just become a footnote in movie history and a regular at conventions signing your autograph and answering the same questions repeatedly. Our actress is aware of all this but she can't seem to change her goody goody image. She is stuck in roles she doesn't want and also, no one really wants her. They think of her as her character and she can't break out of it. She also thinks she is a better actress than she is. Money is not an issue for our actress. She has plenty. She also has a string of boyfriends who tired of her neediness and constant reassurance she requires to make it through a day. She would love to do Playboy, but her parents would kill her and that means a lot to her. She would love to do a hard R movie with a sex scene, but the two she has auditioned for she didn't get because it was just so hard to take her seriously at it. The producers thought about it for the publicity aspect of it, but the film would bomb with her in it as a lead actress. She has thought about being caught with drugs but she doesn't use them. She rarely drinks either and when she does just gets giggly and falls asleep within a few minutes. She has actually been in trouble once. Kind of. She just doesn't know if she can do that again because she is so shy.

top lel

Say it with me
BOX
OFFICE
POISON

like you did earlier today to "prove" she isn't a coalburner?

Endearing

They haven't actually gone out in at least six months. However, this foreign born former A- list mostly movie actress asked her boyfriend to not say anything to anyone until he found someone he wanted to date. Our actress hates dating and hates relationships but knows they look good for tabloids. She is so strange. Everyone used to think she turned out normally for being such a popular child actress, but not so much.

One Oscar for Birdman, one for La La Land
Everyone knows they were going to give it to her until (((certain people))) rigged it to give it to Patricia Arquette
She didn't get the statue, right, but everyone in the academy knows she was the righteous winner. That she didn't get it was a technicality as you would say when confronted about the 47 pounds.

Shit performances in both movie and ruined both movies. You can go back to your /esg/ on cuckchan

LMFAO TV SURPRISES EVERY DAY

This foreign born actress who is probably a B- list movie actress has A list name recognition and a huge following and legions of male admirers. She is moving back to the US which is causing her boyfriend all kinds of trauma. He had been counting down the days until his girlfriend left town after her current movie finishes filming.

He has grown tired of her always thinking she is smarter than him and correcting his grammar and table manners and why this is wrong and that is wrong. He also told a friend of his that once you get over the fact that you are having sex with___, that it is really boring and very plain.

He had been seeing someone else when she was out of the country before and was really looking forward to being back with her, but just didn't want to be the bad guy and "the guy who broke up". The actress is talking about moving in and all he can think about is moving far away.

Emma haters lol

You can go back to reddit
Oh wait, you got banned gook

It appears as though Emma Watson’s Social Media pages no longer include her position in the film industry and position with the United Nations.

Emma Watson hasn’t landed an acting job since 2015 (with rumors around her saying that she has burned too many bridges and made too many demands for promo with BatB; her last film was “The Circle” which her fans won her an award for but she never thanked them due to her embarrassment with the film maybe?) and she has not done anything for the United Nations since 2016 (oddly enough, it took a while for the UN to no longer utilize her after it being released that she is a participating tax evader with no remorse or plans to stop evading taxes).

The only thing related to feminism she does now is her online book club, where she doesn’t participate in discussion with her followers and readers and for a magazine photoshoot, posed leaving books on a subway to be found. She has also remained mum on sexual harassment in the industry/world except for when she was called out for big “great feminist” claims and having worked with Harvey Weinstein but not supporting the women. Only now, when “Time’s Up” is prevalent in Hollywood and backed by other women who don’t make big claims about their activism/feminism (Reese Witherspoon, Emma Stone, Eva Longoria, Shonda Rhimes, etc.) does Watson share on her social media for people to get involved with “Time’s Up.” I am also assuming that she will wear black at the Golden Globes, which was expected regardless. She only ever supports women or feminism when it makes her look good or better than other women.

Emma haters posting gossip that tumblr links to, the absolute state of Holla Forums

Is it "gossip" that she can't land a role now that Harvey lost his powers?

Are you really claiming you didn't just post something a girl wrote on twitter as if it doesn't read like a jealous roastie

emmioneimage.tumblr.com/post/169236791856/emma-watsons-social-media-no-longer

Harvey had nothing to do with Beauty and the Beast, Colonia, Noah, Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Bling Ring, The Circle etc.

You posted it not me. I just googled that wall of text and it turns out a girl posted it on tumblr.

a-are her nipples hard here? …i-i think so

😐😶😋

Can we meme Emma into an alt right icon that brings down Harvey to take revenge for what he did to her?

Emma has big nipples

Emma confirmed ladiboy
I want to suck his feminine penis
PS: traps aren't gay

Cuuuuutie pattttototootie

heheheh….memes

Calling her an Emma is a disservice to her wonderfulness. Emily Jean is so above the Emmas it isn't even funny. It is MANIC though.

This is an Emily Jean thread now

sorry dude truth hurts

sorry dude you literally meme exactly like a girl and it shows, oh it shows.

That's not Emily Jean, stick to the thread

Exactly it's not an ugly person.

Is she making a Maisie face? lol

>un trio peligroso

Sounds like a real feminist to me.

Toasty roastie statement tbh

fart

poop

Saved, my friend.

diarrhea

Give it back.

Return the gets and no one gets hurt.

Fuck you I wanted that GET

ebin

This is now a lol thread.

This is the first time ive seen actual Holla Forums spam here.

Thank funny banana skeletal.

lost

And another for good measure.

GOTTA UNDRESS FAST

ebin

thank funny banana skeltal

thank funny banana skeltal

there should one based on this

When did that video leak?
the full spectrum indeed

if you like that you'll love this

Cate is the best then?