Adrenaline released

No one made a thread? For you fuckers using a hacked Vita still, Adrenaline has finally been released. It's the PSPemu, so get to work loading up shit.

wololo.net/2016/11/18/adrenaline-finally-released-psp-goodness-henkaku-users/ - If you need a source.

mediafire.com/file/8w3zsjw61k9ehb2/adrenaline_fix.zip - To just get on with it.

I need a fucking 3.60 Vita now.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/tk1f9u96lzkthno/adrenaline_fix2.zip
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/5a4rpc/mai_dump_torrent_432_games_including_found/
ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=8449.0
romhacking.net/hacks/2965/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0GVTyzHdNADYW1fR1h0OHFxNDg
mediafire.com/file/woe2cjy7u0c8weo/AdrenalineEasyInstaller.vpk
wololo.net/2016/11/22/adrenaline-easyinstaller-solve-adrenaline-installation-woes/
playstation.com/en-us/support/system-updates/psp/
gbatemp.net/threads/want-to-install-adrenaline-but-no-psn-no-problem-sort-of.450551/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are some good games for psp anyway, that would make me delete some of vita's own games?

And how's performance?

Performance is that of a PSP for the most part. Apparently there's some games that throw up errors, but given I've only seen one or two say it in a comment section, take it with a grain of salt.

hmm

It was a pain in the ass for me to setup but damn it was worth it. I'm guessing I can throw any psp saves on my memory stick onto the vita and have it work without any issues, right?

Can't tell you yes or no, but really don't see why not if put in the right place.

Are you fucking retarded or something?

Also PSP games look 10 times better on the OLED screen of vita than in a fucking psp

Too bad we're stuck with the shit 480x272 resolution though.

Dammit. Is this happening to anyone else? Did I fuck something up?

Nope. That game's not working for me either.

I guess I'll just keep waiting then.

Here's the latest chart thrown together, still incomplete.

You could add your own soundtrack!

It should be KHBBS FM instead of the regular one, there is a english patch for it.

Does henkaku still need to be reinstalled every time you turn on your vita

Is there anyway to change the account on my Vita without deleting everything? I need to buy a PSP game but Sony changed the password on my account

New release since other is giving issues.
mediafire.com/file/tk1f9u96lzkthno/adrenaline_fix2.zip

I CAN FINALLY PLAY THE PSP WITHOUT THAT UGLY ASS SCREEN FUCKING EVERYTHING UP. THANK YOU GOD AND ANONS

Nayuta no Kiseki is one of the best action games/platformers in the last ten years.

But then again faggots like >>11266011 prove their shit taste just because it's not muh HD screen

user, that fix only allows you to be able to use PSPMinis as a base game to inject Adrenaline with

Apparently fixes another error with PSP games shutting themselves down as well. Best solution I had.

yep. The offline installer doesn't seem to be compatible with taiHEN as well.

Dumb fucking question. but how are you supposed to load psp games within adrenaline?
I uploaded a .iso to my vita in ux0:/pspemu/GAME but can't launch it from adrenaline

put the .iso in ux0:/pspemu/ISO/. make the folder if it's not there.

Oh wow, thanks for the heads up.

I just recently hacked my Vita, but I have yet to install any games. From my understanding, there are Vitamin and MaiDumped games. I downloaded a bunch of Vita games from Blackcats, but I'm not sure what they are. How do I differentiate Vitamin from Mai dumps? Also, is there a way to convert from Vitamin to Mai?

Mai dumps are uncompressed while Vitamin dumps are in .vpk's.
Yes,but I don't know how.

Aim for installing Maidumps so that you can get DLC support.

Like said, Vitamin dumps are in .VPK form. Also, the "mai_moe" folder is a dead giveaway that it's a Maidump.

Vitamin dumps are a bit easier to install, since the computer application, VitaOrganizer, FTP-installs the game in one button.

Maidump files need to be FTP'd to Vita manually to ux0:/mai/ and it needs to be named with its ID (add "_patch" or "_addc" to the ID for updates and DLC) . You will need to install MaiDumpTools on your Vita to install maidumps. Once inside the MaiDumpTools application, it's fairly easy to install games. MaiDump moves the files were it needs to go, so there won't be duplicate files or anything.

Ok, thanks. Problem is that all the games I downloaded from Blackcat Games seem to be Vitamin dumps. I dont mind redownloading, but those were from a reputable source (been paranoid since people started making brickable game dumps) and there were plenty of undubs / modded games I got from there.

If I convert to the Mai format, will I be able to use DLC just fine?

I couldn't write anything to memory card so I had to keep switching between henkaku, taihenkaku, and molecular/vita shell. Also I couldn't rewrite the config file but replacing it werks.

If the games are modded and undubbed, then you're better off using the Vitamin dumps. There is ways to get DLC on Vitamin dumps but it's hit or miss for me.

FYI MaidumpTools checks for malicious code in each installation. Here's a reputable torrent with a ton of games, in your torrent client you can selectively chose what games you want to download: reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/5a4rpc/mai_dump_torrent_432_games_including_found/

To my knowledge, you CANNOT convert Vitamin to Mai format, only Mai to Vitamin.

I know the torrent, but I was afraid of using it because it has so many games that I really dont know if they have all really been tested.

Alright, I will just use the undubbed ones that I have with Vitamin and collect Mai dumps from now on. Thanks.

man where do I even get started with all this? I haven't touched my 3.60 CFWd vita since Vitamin 1.2. Do I need something in particular to run Adrenaline, besides Henkaku? speaking of Henkaku, I probably need to update that….

It's really simple.
To convert from Mai to Vitamin, you open up the /PCSxxxxxx/ folder, put everything into a zip file and change the extension to VPK. To convert from Vitamin to Mai, you do the same process in reverse.
The end result is exactly the same.

It says here:

That such a conversion is not possible, though. Am I being rused?

So, whenever I run Taihen it will install the latest Molecularshell? And I don't need standard Henkaku after that? Cause my Shell doesn't seem to see all of the directories of my memory card, and it can't connect to FTP or make folders either.

1) uninstall Henkaku
2) install taiHEN
3) enable unsafe homebrew
4) install VitaShell

Do it in that order, and you should have access to all your files. taiHEN restricts you to ux0: for safety purposes.

Do I still have to transfer Vitashell over as a video file and rename it, or can I just download it on my vita directly now? We still use the Github for that?

It is much easier to ftp smaller files like vitaShell, which you should be able to do. If not, yeah, just transfer it over as a video file.

Cool, thanks.

What does this "UNSAFE" means on VitaOrganizer? (inseguro = unsafe). Has one of those brick Virus been detected or something?

Insecure = the dumper is an idiot, which will cause the to game request more right than it actually needs. With higher privileges, it can potentially brick your system. Usually it's just the dumper being incompetent and / or using old versions of the dump tools though.
Best check for comments on download sites before installing anything and you should be fine

It means it has extended access to your Vita, so it COULD brick it if it wanted to. Usually it's an old dump, or a homebrew that actually uses the extended permissions, but the warning is there if you are worried.

It means the program has permissions to write to any partition, including the system partitions. Commercial games should always be safe, if you have games that aren't safe they're either bad dumps or contain malware.

If you're paranoid, MaiDumpTool will automatically scan for brickers.

Anyone know how to run patches on a psp game? I'm trying to find where to stick the slowdown fixes for FF Tactics: WOTL, but the guy who made it says it goes in the root of the PSP memory: ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=8449.0
Would it require a rewrite, or is there somewhere I can cram this?

romhacking.net/hacks/2965/

Neat, thanks.

Just so you know, it only has like 4 songs

Alright, thanks, guys. I will redownload it just to be safe.

It's free, so I don't really mind.

If I have some stuff installed, I can uninstall HK with no trouble, right?

You uninstall henkaku by simply rebooting, so yeah.

Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble is fucking godtier, but pirated copies don't work since some retards made a broken dump and that copy is the one found everywhere on the internet. That causes a crash when you try to open the moves menu. Fix here:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0GVTyzHdNADYW1fR1h0OHFxNDg
Though allegedly you can find prepatched copies somewhere. I couldn't.

For the price of one damn memory card I could buy two PSPs, why the fuck would I even bother with this?

If you already own a PSP then I don't see the reason why you would be interested on this if it isn't for the 2nd analog stick.

Sadly, I never had a PSP.

Easy installer for Adrenaline got released, for you niggers having a hard time.
mediafire.com/file/woe2cjy7u0c8weo/AdrenalineEasyInstaller.vpk

If you need the source.
wololo.net/2016/11/22/adrenaline-easyinstaller-solve-adrenaline-installation-woes/

Wait for the adapter, since it'd probably be more reliable as well.

So it doesn't work on PC?

PPSSPP has existed for a long time now, user.

It's a way to use the Vita's PSP emulator. If you want to play PSP games on PC use PPSSPP.

Oh. Sorry, I'm retarded, I read this as a vita emulator not a psp emulator.

guys I've been looking everywhere for a pstv black friday deal and I can't find shit, we can get CFW in those, right?. and has anyone seen a good deal on it?

Even the new models from Japan are on 3.60 so buying a PSTV is safe when it comes about installing Henkaku, I don't know about good deals though, but they're cheap nowadays, look on amazon.

This, I managed to find a PSTV for $30 used a few months ago, looking on amazon right now they're aren't that much more expensive.

well it becomes harder to find new ones each passing day, I was expecting to find a good deal for a bundle with a controller, looks I won't be so lucky

A DS3 controller will work if you have one around, the DS4 will also work with the PSTV, The DS4 is needed for touch screen heavy games though

I have neither. I have a ps3 but recently the x button shortcircuited so it does nothing(opened and checked the flex), like, nigga, what the fuck? this is the first time I've seen this happening, and the ds3 is still too expensive imo

I tried to get it to work with the easy installer, and it failed. So I will keep my psp around for psp games a while yet, at least until they figure out how to package psp and games for the vita.

Age cus I just got a PSTV

I got the dosh for one, how can I guarantee myself a hackable vita?

I'm post sure that there aren't any sealed vitas on 3.61+

If you're interested on buying one brand new then you shouldn't be worried considering that even the new models from Japan aren't above 3.60.

Enjoy.

Okay, I remember that some anons claimed the older model has a better screen or something. Is this true? Is it something I'll only worry about if I see comparisons? And one final question, is that memory card adapter a thing yet?

Yes, the Vita Fat has an OLED screen while the Vita Slim has an LCD which makes the battery last longer, but the Vita already has a good battery so I wouldn't consider it a good exchange. Go for the older model the OLED screen is amazing and totally worth it.

Good to know. Only thing I need to worry about is the memory card price

Went to Gamestop looking for a vita and all their stuff is used. They had no idea how long they've been there so I backed out of the gamble of getting a 3.61 vita. Do you anons think I have a good chance of not getting the most recent firmware there?

you might be able to turn it on to see if it works if you ask. You could check during that.

Good idea. I'll try that on monday since GameStop didn't have any deals on their stuff.

Where do I get that?

from here:

playstation.com/en-us/support/system-updates/psp/

You just rename it to 661.PBP and is all done.

Thanks

I did it, I bought a used vita and it's at v3.51

So is tenHAI like a fork of Henkaku? Also, could an user be so kind as to point me in the direction of a good guide?

you mean taiHENkaku? The CFW version of Henkaku? Regardless you'll need to update the vita to 3.6 FW to start off.

Yeah, just releaside the typo. I'll get started on getting myself to 3.60

How far in the CFW process can I go with out a memory card? Haven't bought one yet as I'm holding out until that adapter is released.

I assume not at all. You only gwt acess to the internal memory (2.5GB for model 1000, 1.5GB for 2000) once the homebrew is installed. You can try anyway, If you want.

Then I hope that adaptor makes good progress soon or I find a really good deal

8-16 GBs is more than enough and they run around $10-20

On amazon the 8 gigger is 25.

Amy chance the 3.61 update will creep up on my vita while I wait for the memory card?

just disable the internet connection on your vita as well as auto update.

So how do I install it without buying a psp game from psn?

Install a MaiDumped psp game maybe? Assuming that's possible.

You can download a PSP demo (Half minute hero for US, Wipeout for EU) and transfer that from your PS3 and use that.

Does the old method of connecting the vita to your PC using qCMA and then to the PS3 still work?

It should. I haven't heard any news of Sony deliberately blocking QCMA.

I don't have a ps3 or 4 though. So what do I do?

kinda screwed there mate

fuck

Wait nvm I found this on gba temp

gbatemp.net/threads/want-to-install-adrenaline-but-no-psn-no-problem-sort-of.450551/

A) why not? seriously.

B) theyre like $50-100. get one.

Only have to carry one console, with a better screen.

I mainly play on pc and didn't see enough of a reason to shell out money for one.

The only game that made me want a mp3 was mgs4 but that's it.

That's if they're stock. I was thinking about getting one but the cheapest modded OR jailbreakable one i could find was 250. I'd have to get a downgrade modchip for anything above 2.50 and It's a bitch of a process to downgrage because the only way to downgrade is using a hardmod which is expencive and a pain in the ass.