More Switch news to be released today

Eurogamer has some reporting to do on the switch, scheduled for -some time- today.
Will it be some new info, or just relating to the info we already have leaked?

Other urls found in this thread:

please
archive.fo/Hmyvj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a good thread, with a link to the topic you wish us to discuss, along with lots of reliable sources for this news.

It'll be a rehash of what we already know, repackaged and sprinkled with a bit of PR speak.

>most likely going to be the following: tablet renders at 720p 30fps. no support for gamecube controllers, classic controllers, wii and everything, the dock is just an upscaler, its the same crap from nvidia shield and the battery life is the same life as the 3ds

OP here.
Eurogamer itself didn't release a notice or a link. Rumor comes from a leaker, Laura K. Dale.

Truly the epitome of journalism, OP. Gee golly, you're a regular Clark Kent.

It's out
Switch to have it's own Pokemon Sun/Moon version
please use archive.is/articles/2016-11-18-nintendo-switch-will-get-pokemon-sun-and-moon-version

who cares, its literally the worst console ever made.

Would you a Switch?

great link

archive.fo/Hmyvj because the fag who posted fucked it up.

is this pol bait?

>the new information is just that the Switch was delayed to match Zelda's new release date

Yes, you clearly replied to it only because you noticed something only Holla Forumseddit would, also

There's nothing wrong with Holla Forums, libtard.

m8 my 14 year old brother is Holla Forumsedditor

*Le sigh…

When will you guys stop complaining?

I think Pokemon coming to gaming is fantastic news!

I know it's a port and we have many of those already :/ but that means more people get to play what is going to be an amazing game!

I can't wait for sun and moon :D

Yay gaming! :)

You have to try harder, user.

sure but we dont have Holla Forums we have /plebbit o'tumblr le9gag/

He got you to reply didn't he?

Holla Forums became compromised nigger

Not an argument

Not an argument

Sure thing, cuck

You're a faggot, she's a faggot.

Unless it's coming from Nintendo themselves, no one will give a shit. Journalists have been south of every call save the one about Wii U production. Fuck off until Ninty actually gives you legit table scraps—oh wait they won't do that anymore because they have a direct circuit to their customerbase without you guys.

Fuck off. You're not wanted.

Kick and scream all you like. You've already poisoned your own well.

frankly it's fine by me as long as Holla Forums doesn't even pretend to be a place for truth and only truth

Go to /polmeta/ or endchan Holla Forums to get a feel for what I'm talking about. Funny Trump has ads on Holla Forums and whenever someone points out his Jewish connections or stance on Israel they get saged bombed or SHUT DOWN. Face it dipshit, it's dead and infested with /r/thedonald low iq reddit niggers like yourself

i guess you don't watch tv in current year (good for you). you'd wait hours to find an ad targeted at women that doesn't include racemixing.

u wot m8?
what are you talking about?
"you guys" who?

user, are you alright? Are you speaking in tongues or some shit?

…Wait.. That obnoxious tranny? The one that's barely above Wu in terms of being a fucking lulcow and drama whore? The one who is only relevant because he rides the coattails of faggots like TotalAsscancer and Jim Sterling?

How the fuck does that faggot keep getting these leaks and shit like early releases of new consoles?

my thoughts exactly

I get my leaks second hand from youtube channels now. Mostly because they will release a video a few hours after the leak is out, but already with whatever cross referencing they can make in that meantime.

xd +1 fellow gaymur

u guyz r haterz NINTEDNO FTW :^)

^this dumb bigger fell for my bait

Considering that Holla Forums had already been compromised by stormfags which drove the original Holla Forums posters out, I'm not really sure what you're so worried about.

I know what you mean, the second I saw where things were going I stopped going to Holla Forums. Going to Holla Forums now is probably the best choice I made and the one I'd recommend to anyone else.

ahahahahaha

Why do you think the Treehouse has gotten as bad as it did? They are pandering to their new fanbase and they know it.

Nintendrones hate treehouse. Hate or love the switch, everybody is hoping for no region lock.

Might as well. This thread is going nowhere fast.

Leftypol is one fucking hell of a faggotmess. You can smell the aids coming from it.

They are no better than leftists that voted in king nigger and said hillary is a mean person. This just shows they have no foresight. And why would anyone defend the nintendo tablet switch? Love it or hate it is not an argument, nintendo seems to be channeling ps3 era Sony with their retarded decisions they are making.

Don't know why my spoiler came off.

I've got a few more from that thread. I'll post them later if this thread's still around.

Bearable gimmick for me.
It's the most "traditional" console since the gamecube. After my last consoles being the Wii+DS combo, I'm happy to see the switch.
Plus
Region free.

The economic crisis has reached videogames. If the PS4 pro and Scorpio didn't give it away, I'm telling you now. Prepare for an age of low budget titles.

Please leave the bias at the door.

nintoddlers on suicide watch

What's you issue with it? It's a hybrid home/portable. How's that not traditional compared to the Wii duo?
please leave your bias out the door

more NSdog pls, she's a qtie

Thread theme

Its Nintendog Bitch

yeah, not a reliable source of info there.

fine by me, just post/draw moar

Dream on autistic roach. The console will very likely have motion control. See Just Dance 2017 and Splatoon they confirmed coming for switch.

The point is, no wiggle like on the Wii, where a wiggle could be replaced by a button press.

Again, how's the wii not traditional?

Hey guys thanks for coming to the video game discussion board and derailing threads with unrelated political discussion. No one gives a shit about your faggotry, you're just shitting up the board.

Drawfag where ever you are please make moar.

if it was a real robotic AI fucktoy that can play videogames i'd buy 20

You are cancer and so is your weird politics rant.

Goddamn

I didn't know boards had editors.

has he tried to gas your mom yet?

which one?