Friendly reminder that Muslims are fascists who follow a capitalist child rapist warlord and the only difference...

Friendly reminder that Muslims are fascists who follow a capitalist child rapist warlord and the only difference between a radical Muslim and a moderate is that the moderate is in taqiyya.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1119360.html#1119360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hi Holla Forums

Friendly reminder that you need to be over 18 to post here.

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1119360.html#1119360

what did he mean by that

Muslims are not full on fascists. They don't explicitly care about their race or nation so they are not completely qualified. Totalitarian Theocratic Imperialism is much closer to what they actually are. Muhammad was not porky he was a Theocrat.

What the fuck is this? Go back to Holla Forums. We are progressive and tolerant here.

By your logic, all non-Muslims are Muslims invoking taqiyya.

All "former Muslims", definitely

I thought you weren't liberals?

Fuck off Holla Forums, a communist system works for EVERYONE and muslims are people too. Respect their culture, you bunch of uncultered swines.

No, all. Literally everyone in the world is a Muslim, and they are invoking taqiyya if they say otherwise.

I agree, Muslims are an intolerant religion that works to enslave us all to a Capitalistic society where defiance is death

Why should I care?

stop posting my retarded friend

Friendly reminder that no one is actually totally ideologically engaged in their religion and the mixing of cultural elements tends to moderate cultures, with more extreme and fanatic cultural ideas dwindling with increases interaction.

no idea

Capitalism didn't exist in the 7th century

Nah, I think it is ideological for some people, but this is largely a recent thing. In the age of theocracy, the church was just the government.

Not totally though, even the most pious Christian or Halal muslim has naughty thoughts, or doubts the existence of God, or at some point in their lives does something that contradicts the beliefs they claim to deeply hold to. That's why its not fair to view a religion comprising 23% of people on the planet as a monolith defined by its most unlikeable and nasty traits. From my experience, 2nd generation middle class muslims tend to pretty religiously nominal and well socialized into the social groups around them.

off by literally a millennium but

Ummah is more communist than any other religious concept tbh

this is like sang that christian can't be capitalist because Jesus was born 2000 years ago

saying*

Soros infiltration basically.

TBF it was actually fuedalism fams.

No he was saying that the allegation of Muhammad being a capitalist was incorrect

"Feudalism" in the Marxist sense doesn't really mean much. It's more of a catch-all for all precapitalist systems. I don't think it's very productive to call anything "feudalism" without referencing the transition to capitalism.

Muhammad most likely did not exist, and was just a myth for people to rally behind.

Taqiyya is a shia concept and Muslims in Europe are by in large Sunni or of a Sunni background.

don't you faggot lefties support shia

And even then, it only applies to evading persecution.

I think Hezbollah is kind of badass as a military force but I am not crazy about their ideology and I wish they were secular, anyway they are actually way more beloved on Holla Forums than here so why don't you go ask them about it?

We're atheists

I would support trump if he converted to shia
T.felix

Kurds are better TBH.

I guess slavery might work better then. Typically feudalism has some sort of nobility though.