Post games that let you unlock every or most characters and enemies as playable characters

Post games that let you unlock every or most characters and enemies as playable characters.
Tobal N. 2: Fighting game with a quest mode where you explore dungeons, level up, etc. Here, you'll find a lot of regular enemies that after beating them, you can capture them and this will unlock them as playable characters in the main game. There are a total of 200 or so playable characters.
DB Advanced Adventure: Beat em up based on Dragon Ball. After you beat the game, you'll unlock Krillin for the main game and also the Extra mode where you can find characters faces wich makes them playable wich includes regular enemies like the wolf or thugs and also bosses like Yamcha.
I guess, most FPS count considering that you can use enemies as skins in multiplayer games.
Musou games also lets you play with characters of every faction available.

Way of the Samurai 3 and Advance Guardian Heroes are like that.

Doesn't just about every fighter do this?

I think he means generic enemies/npcs as well as other special characters to.

These two games sorta try to do that, or at least something that resembles it.
In MMZ4 you can rip weapons off enemies and use them yourself, and since enemies are robots entirely focused around their weapon, it's sorta like robbing them of their essence and using it yourself.
In MMZXA you can transform into every single boss and use their powers yourself.

Wouldn't a megaman game where you can absorb the basic core powers or gimmick of every single enemy in the game and every single boss be really cool?
It's too bad Capcom is basically just MH, RE and SF now, this series was going in interesting directions.

Yeah that's what I meant.

Didn't Axel do something like that in MMX8?

Yes, but it's MMX8, one of the worst MM games ever made, so we never got to appreciate it in a good game.
Plus it was kind half assed in the way it was executed.

He did it in X7 and X8, but it's not every enemy, mostly humanoid ones.

I loved X8. X7 was the garbage 3D one. Layer best waifu. Slightly relevant to the thread, you can play as all the navigators in X8 once you beat the game, too.

Nightmare Creatures lets you unlock playing as loads of the monsters in it, and the first Buffy let the second player control the monsters in the sort of arena mode it had if you press start.

Now that you mention that, Banjo Tooie was going to have a mode called Bottles Revenger where a second player could control the enemies.
That mode is still in the game and can be accessed via gameshark.

pretty much any strategy rpg made by nis

In Tactics Ogre you can recruit most units available.

I like you user.

Psy Ops

MGSV

Urban Reign lets you play as the guy you fight near the end that can instakill you with his sword on the hardest difficulty. Not only that but his attacks even do the same damage as they do in the fight.
You can also play as the final boss, who is pretty much a joke character since he has the lowest stats and most inexperienced fighting style

Code of Princess let you unlock shitload of characters, even villagers, old people and children. A shame those characters are shit, and that the game itself was so-so.

Why wasn't it included?

Too buggy, also because they couldn't get the bosses to work right.

Dynasty Warriors gundam 2 lets you unlock every mobile suit in the game. It even has missions where your supposed to use the cannon fodder mobile suits.

It's possible to beat the Psycho Gundam MK. II with a Zaku.

Son, that's small time. In this game you can do the same but with a BALL

But can you play as Psycho Gundam?

Gotcha Force and Streets of Rage Remake.

Pretty much every monster capture game (pokemon, digimon, monster rancher, etc)

You can in Reborn, along with a few other giant suits if I recall.

you can't unlock G Black and Galactic Emperor, which G Black you have to get it from capcom or you can get both of them through the 20th force glitch, aka doesn't count faggot

You can unlock some enemies and bosses to use in multiplayer.

I'm pretty sure most of the LEGO games let you play as most or all of the characters in the game.

BeatDown Fist of Vengeance lets you recruit people which you can use in versus mode.

The Warriors does the same as well. You can use mostly every character to create your own gang as well. So you can have a match between The High Hats against a Gang of Bums

I guess that Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors let you play as anybody within the world that you capture or buy to help your army.

Racing games

But can you mass produce the Big Zam?

I will beat the shit out of you.
Not even kidding.
I've got a bone to pick with RE when it comes to this shit.

RE is the biggest cocktease ever made, because while you get to play as all the cool characters, 9 times out of 10 you only get to play them in mercenaries or similiar time trial modes.
That's all fine and dandy BUT I WANT MY FUCKING HUNK CAMPAIGN.
I'VE BEEN WAITING TO PLAY A SIMPLE, NON RUSHED NON TIMED HUNK FOCUSED RESIDENT EVIL GAME OR CAMPAIGN SINCE RE2 WAS RELEASED.
RE2 WAS RELEASED IN '98.
THAT MEANS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

Y
E
A
R
S

AND WHAT THE FUCK DID I GET?
UMBRELLA FUCKING CORPS.
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK THAT YOU CAN PLAY AS WESKER IN THE RE0 RE-RELEASE, RE0 ALWAYS FUCKING SUCKED ANYWAY.
ENOUGH MERCENARIES.
ENOUGH TIMED BULLSHIT.
I'VE BEEN WAITING 18 YEARS FOR THIS, YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I'M MAD.
FUCK CAPCOM.

Time for mods

Also this

Yeah i'm actually aware of that project, but progress on it is really slow.
I don't feel like the author is ever going to finish it.

Spawn In the demon's hands lets you play as almost any enemy in the game, from bosses to mooks that die in 2 hits to random wolf enemies