Have we in our noble pursuit of mocking burches of the world accidentally denounce that noblest and oldest profession...

Have we in our noble pursuit of mocking burches of the world accidentally denounce that noblest and oldest profession of them all?
Let's take a moment and share some proper pimp vidya.

armor thread?

As long as it's appropriately flashy and the flooding is kept to a tasteful degree?

No matter what era, prostitution/pimping a shit.

Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch and guide my pimp hand and make it strong Lord, so that she might learn a hoe's place.

Amen.

inb4 shitflinging about realistic versus sexy/stylized armor

When that shit flinging occurs, one may as well just keep posting skimpy/stylized armor despite anyone getting triggered over it..

I like both, and anything in between. It's all good as long as it fits within the setting.

You know, I get that this has mostly turned into a knight/paladin thread, but I have had a dream game in my mind of an orc pimp gathering elf sluts in a magic urban fantasy ghetto.

Knights have the coolest armor of all. Templars and Hospitallers specifically.

Realistic medieval armour for women is like saying realistic non-faked bigfoot footage. Ain't exist fam.

You mean functional, not realistic, vs stylized.

you want to play shadowrun

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shadowrun the tabletop game? Because I'm fairly sure the vidya doesn't let you become a pimp.

All depends on the context and setting, don't throw both of them in the same setting and I'm happy with either

Are you guys gonna get this game?

You misunderstand user, she took her helmet off and is going for a kawaii attack

yeah tabletop

post it

Elites or Faraam?