Obama Portraits: Symbolism & Hidden Meanings

archive.is/snEk0

I've included a high resolution image of the portrait, help me find more things hidden in here. The sperm thing is funny and true, but I feel it's more of a distraction to hide the more sinister things.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/41KwB
archive.is/Ipm0L
newyorker.com/culture/annals-of-appearances/the-shifting-perspective-in-kehinde-wileys-portrait-of-barack-obama
politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/13/michelle-obama-portrait-message-dress-216971
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any chance this is writing Holla Forums?

He's too anti-White to have the Futhark, unless the painter was secretly based af and wanted to talk to us.

One of the flowers is the Chrysanthemum, which there's a lot of blah blah trash about, but its history:

Usually though when looking at flowers, we want the Victorian Language of Flowers tier, as that is usually used in more subtle symbolism.

Some copypasta:

The other one looks like yellow coming out of red, perhaps showing waning love and lessened passion for the country?

One of the other flowers sort of looks like Lilac, which I can continue on but I'm not 100%. Anyone ID the white flower?

I flipped it, I can barely see : A, P, T. I'm probably wrong tho.

Here's the "raw" flipped pic,
saged for double post

Also as mentioned in the other thread re: his hands being abnormally big. I believe what we are seeing here is the raw making of maybe a large-cobbled together photomanip that was then painted over. Hardmode: find the original source of whomever had those hands, because those are not Obongo's hands. The shoulders up area basically had his head pasted on this body and it was cobbled together from several parts.

His collar is strange to me as well but I can't put my finger on it.

Right, it's fishy, like Elizabeth's famous portrait

I don't see it.

don't get me wrong, im not saying that the watch's time doesn't mean something. but were giving that nigger (both the artist and who its depicting) too much credit

inb4 shill

You might be right, however we should search anyways. Just in case,

Agreed. It was probably just 3:18 at the time Obama posed for the portrait

Keep in mind this is the same artist who painted those real subtle paintings of black women decapitating white women, and he's painted Obama in a fucking rainforest. I don't think he's capable of subtlety

Is it even 3:18? Looks more like 3:23

Also, what semen

hebrew?

Very convincing, schlomo.

god forbid someone make a salient observation

Of all the Qu'ran passages to reference, why the one that is effectively just 'I am your lord God, you shall have no other Gods but me'? Why not something on Jihad or some shit?

perhaps he's insinuating the primacy of Religion of Cuck™ itself, or that Obama views himself as a god

It's pretty much the slogan you say to covert isn't it?

jews believe almost every number to be neo-nazi secret codes (like 14/88). Just look up "hate symbols" on the splc website.

The watch is a white gold patek calatrava on alligator strap. Retail price around 20k dollars.

Are you sure? To me it looks more like pic related or something else from JLC. This is because of the curved spring pins that they use and are visible on OPs pic

Interested in hearing your thoughts on the 'it doesn't even look like her" Michelles portrait. How much did they both cost? I'm assuming WE paid for it. Lots of color and triangles in her "painting"

There's a bunch of purple flowers above him, Center Right. Then you see he is stood on purple flowers, and treading on some with his Left foot.

The time on his watch,

Yeah, either that or it was done from a projection. The giveaway is that the same thing was done for the background which is why it's a lazy copy-paste job.
Interesting comment from … a certain forum okay it's T_D, as you can tell from the DR3 cucking at the end
So it sounds like this fag has a "push button, receive shekels" automated setup to churn out similar paintings with minimal work from himself. Also the fact he can't draw a chair with correct perspective is presumably why he likes using A FUCKING LEAF backgrounds, it allows him to avoid drawing the room and furniture that would normally be found in a presidential portrait.

Obama's watch doesnt have a date complication. Also, the JLC bezel is too wide.

Note the hour markers are Patek's traditional straight hours. There are no arabic numbers on obummer's watch.

lol, the copypasta is even worse than that.
Lazy gay nigger cheats his way through painting a lazy gay nigger.

Also the sperm-like head vein is apparently deliberate, this gay nigger artist often includes sperm and other homoerotic imagery :
archive.is/41KwB

Really? Maybe I can decode it for you:
Hey look everybody! I'm a nigger! Kang Nigger! See, you can be a nigger and stick it to whitey too!!
It's really not that difficult to discern the agenda. Simply be as unaesthetic as possible, and then flaunt it.

Checked
Fucking disgusting
I seriously want Trump to reject this cartoon insult of a portrait. This faggot was illegitimate and has no place on the wall for his portrait. This is a mockery on the people and I will not have it hanging in my White House.

Protip: Freemasons incorporate elements of Judaism, Christianity, and Religion of Cuck™ into their "craft".

Obama is not a Jew, a Christian, or a Muslim, he is something much, much worse.

Obama has left office, now we've got the most jewish President in America's history since Roosevelt in his place

>(((1)))

Why would a "jew" be critical of jewry?
Obama'smother was a jewess, only neoCon jews endlessly cried in pain at Obama being a "secret muslim"

A bit like the equally retarded neo-Liberal spastics who endlessly cry about Trumpstein being a "secret nazi" despite the fact all he has done is serve all the neocon jews he employed in his administration

Yeah, and being an insult to traditional American values (much like his presidency) was no doubt a major consideration in selecting this artist. Some examples of their faggotry from the above link, the 2nd is a little blurred but shows tiny sperm jizzed all over the canvas.

willy wonka is not god

Sheeeeit

TOPKEK CHECKED
Sheeeeeiiittt

archive.is/Ipm0L
newyorker.com/culture/annals-of-appearances/the-shifting-perspective-in-kehinde-wileys-portrait-of-barack-obama

It's fucking hilarious reading retarded liberal faggots trying to polish a turd and talk about this abomination of a portrait as deep and meaningful.

I think it says Barack Hussein Obama 1961. Hard to see but the 1961 is there and so is the Bar of Barack.

Its a Rolex Celini i am inclined to believe Hodinkee in theese matters

Michelle's dress designer is from a shirt she designed for 100 years of planned parenthood.

politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/13/michelle-obama-portrait-message-dress-216971

So obsessed with gay shit he can't stop putting gay shit in his paintings. w t f.

Friendly reminder that NOTHING is cohencidental in this painting.

Cum-head.

lol the least they could have done is rotated them a bit.

this is now the official one.

Fuck, 318 was my fav/lucky number right with 316.

Obama watch is missing 50min marker

I meant 20* minute mark is missing.
self sage

Turns out there's also a benis :DDDDD

Only a crazy person would be seeing sperm everywhere!

This has got to be some kind of joke, gas lighting, psyop or something. The emperor has no sperms!

Jesus fucking Christ.

same with the face, which is impossibly life-like in an otherwise unprofessional, and frankly disgraceful, "portrait"
it makes me so happy that both of them were actually present for the unveiling of this utter embarrassment, making it all the more difficult to back away from it later