== Susan Rice: Black is the new Orange ==

archive.is/DJcQD

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/12/senator-chuck-grassley-questions-susan-rice-about-unusual-documentary-letter-to-herself/

''Earlier today Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley sent a letter to President Obama’s former National Security Adviser, Susan Rice, about a curious email she sent to herself documenting a White House conversation between President Obama and former FBI head James Comey (pdf below).

On the day of the inauguration, January 20th, 2017; at the very last minutes of the outgoing administration; Mrs. Rice documented a conversation which took place on January 5th, 2017 between President Obama, Asst. AG Sally Yates and FBI Director James Comey. Vice-President Joe Biden and Susan Rice were in attendance.
On its face the Rice note would appear to be a CYA memo documenting a conversation in the larger effort of the White House in case the DOJ/FBI were discovered to be conspiring to create a series of false accusations, the “insurance policy” per se’, against the incoming president. Rice appears to be leaving a document trail in the event she needed to extricate herself from risks associated with the intention of the ‘small group’.
The substance of the meeting surrounded the “Clinton-Steele Dossier”, and how the DOJ and FBI officials were pursuing the use therein. The date of the meeting, January 5th, 2017,was amid a series of leaks from inside the FBI and DOJ toward allied media who were working diligently to frame a narrative of Russian collusion.''

Lil’ Miss Rice knew the Jig was up and tried to throw in a last minute CYA for her and King Nigger.
They all were sloppy, and she never got the chance to learn how to cover her tracks like others in the FBI/CIA. Lads, this could be the dropping of the 2nd shoe. Rice isn’t senior enough to cut a deal save for turning evidence on Obama. Barring that, she’s going to Federal prison. Not like Orange is the New Black prison. She will sing.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/comey-even-though-it-was-salacious-and-unverified-we-knew-media-was-about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let us know when something genuinely happens, e.g. an indictment, an arrest, etc.

why the fuck did she wait until the last possible minute to send this? and it was sent at 12:15, wasn't the inauguration still going on? Did she write this email while Trump was giving his inauguration speech?

also from the grassley letter. Who the Fuck is Curtis Ried, and why would she CC him and nobody else on this email?

Checked. I wonder if she'll cry to try and escape the noose

Interesting. Does the Constitution define the exact moment the President becomes, well, the President? At the conclusion of the swearing in? Could this woman have technically sent the email during the Trump administration? Would that have any bearing on the consideration of it?

Wow, another inch closer to starting the decade long process of almost punishing criminal warlords. Good job.

I hope she cries and still ends up on the noose honestly.

I'm pretty sure as soon as the oath of office is finished the transition is complete, but I don't know for 100% concrete fact. I just remember King Nigger had to redo his because he fucked up the words during his second inauguration.

I imagine you're correct. I didn't watch the ceremony. Does anyone know if Trump had completed the Oath of Office before 12:15?

the oath of office occurs at exactly 12 pm, so she literally sent this email in the middle of the inauguration speech. As the outgoing National Security Adviser I have to imagine she would have been in attendance. Did this nigress really send a CYA email in the middle of the inauguration? That just seems insane to me

My guess is she didn't intend to send the email during Trump's Presidency. Obviously she hadn't been locked out of the system yet so maybe she thought We is still kangz n sheeit!

i need to find that Super Hi-res photo of Trumps inauguration and look for that monkey queen somewhere in the audience, just to confirm she was at the capitol. Because there could be a slight chance somebody else might have sent it in her name if she was there.

Perhaps. But even if she was in the audience, smartphones are a thing and so are automated mail dumps. Maybe she even sent it at 11:59 and the server didn't deliver it till 12:15. Other things are possible as well.

I suppose it's not a particularly big legal point regardless – the contents are.

yeah, i thought about that as well.

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

sorry for the direct link to CNN, but its the only way to get the picture to work. Ready for the worst game of Where's Waldo you've ever played?

crap. It doesn't even work on linux…

There is some really good democrat salt photos to be had

Neat user, thanks. Lol what a dichotomy. The faces on some of the women and niggers is priceless.

Working OK for me? Proxy?

I'll see you and raise you fam.

i liked this one

found a derpy Nunes too

polite sage for double post

do you niggers not have snip whats up with the shit crops and screen grabs

also find smugs

Lol this could take all night.

WE SHUDDA BEEN DYNASTIES N SHEEIT

Checked and kekd.

checked.
yea, i fucked up that crop

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I guess ol' Sloppy Joe had been up a little too late smoking cock the night before.

Checked. I gotcha fam.

he looks like the nerdy kid who just got yelled at by the teacher for the first time in his life.

smugs are hard to come by honestly.

By smoking crack you meant sucking dicks , right?

thats what he said

The press box certainly has a lel or two, as one might expect.

HIS HOPE AND OPTIMISM:
GONE.

kek

You're right.

Can't tell if this was from a joke nearby or that this woman is absolutely blissed out at Trump's Inauguration.

I have to be honest, he seems a little tense.

Wait. The meeting was January 5th and Comey tells Trump of the dossier THE NEXT DAY? Trump later said he felt like Comey was "threatening" him with this info. That's sure fucking coincidental. cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/comey-even-though-it-was-salacious-and-unverified-we-knew-media-was-about

His other tweets are from 2013 & 2014, and there are but a few. He seems to have wiped the account, but I don't know. Maybe he only barely used it…

It's DC. They make their living sucking America dry.

It’s been over a year since reddit decided to infest the board and they still can’t redtext

Things are getting interesting.

Holy shit that is one seriously sour-looking fat bitch

Fuck me it was late
Sepaku with a .22 - you know the drill

Heh, true. How'd you like to wake up with that in the house everyday?

His hope and optimism joined his testosterone, wherever that went.

I'd rather not wake up at all tbh.

lel true. he was one of the better soyboys there that day near as I can tell.

He had to have been a professional otherwise all of his feed would've been unusable because of how much he was
literally shaking right now

leld.

You know we should probably get up a Where's Waldo shitposting thread for this so lots of anons could join in. It might be some fun for the anons who know these people better. I don't really, nor did I know about this giant picture personally.

Hey, Ivan. She cc'ed the CIA shot caller, you fucking Russian Communist Putin, dick sucking piece of kike shit.

The US operates like Russia, the FSB or SVR shot callers usually stay anonymous or out of the public eye because they're giving spies, you FSB piece of roast beef pussy lip laden with genital warts about to fall off a Muscovite whore, you fucking Russian cancer of a shithead.

Who the fuck posts like this?

Saging self for samefagging.

*Fucking spies

Also, Susan Rice is a fucking CIA officer operating under diplomatic cover. If you don't know that, you are a fucking extra chromosome potato who deserves to get buttraped by donkeys and thrown into a pond of CIA piranhas, you fucking Putinfaggot.

She's a career CIA officer.

Me, I post like this, you fucking Putinfaggot. I hope you get buttraped by Lenin's dead body in Red Square, you ad hominem attacking, gaping rosebudding, E. Coli infested butthole of a Russian.

Why are you ranting about Russkies?

Are you unironically some cianigger who's incoherently ranting out of blind rage? Or are you just another larper faggot?

Хаха нет. сосать мой хуй педик.

I always get a kick out of seeing them crazy ancient runes Russians use.

So do I until I realize half the shit at work is labeled or noted in them and none of it can be translated due to it all being obscure slang of some sort.

U wot m8?

Now we're talking.

Why am I ranting about krokodilniggers that sell their children into sexual slavery for several thousand dollars so they can continue injecting krokodil up their fungus infested urethras that sprout Muscovite shiitake mushrooms on their dick, as the krokodil rots away the meat from their pozzed semen laden colons so said colon pops out of the butthole and rubs against their shitstained Russian underwear, causing a staph infection consuming their Putinfaggot krokodil bodies?

Maybe because these faggots are actual Putinfaggots who have Uncle Vlad's dick rammed about 14 inches into their esophagus that Putin's pubic hair shoved into their fucking eyesockets, causing pink eye, because Uncle Vlad didn't shower after he worked out this morning. You fucking петушила.

I would drink your sweet tears but I nor anyone else wants to catch your Super AIDS. Stay mad your EUSSR isn't moving anymore eastward.

Next you'll tell me Russian hackers tampered with the US election.

What do the Russians have to do with the thread anyway? Everything you've said so far sounds like a non-sequitur.

The redhead smug is nice.

Milsurp? Maybe even /k/ommandostore?

Kill yourself bruh, na mean fam?

That's nice. Take your spergposting cancer and get the fuck OUT. You do not belong here and never will.

That sounds really fun and pretty awful both at the same time.
Pretty fitting for something Russian honestly.

You Putinfaggots are a cancer, but goddamn your fucking curling team has fine ass bitches. I would shove my tongue firmly up her butthole and make her cum while she's 69ing me with my dick spouting semen in her left pupil, like the good Russian materialista whore she is.

Props to Putin for sending supermodels to the Olympics.

Again, you have to be retarded to not know Susan Rice is a career CIA cunt. I repeat. Susan Rice is muh type A personality CIA officer.

So why did you decide to shit up this thread with meaningless ranting about Russians and Putin?
Do you have any point to make or is this just shitposting spam?

lolnou fam tbqh smh

Same assholes pushing the 56 bullshit and trying to sow division playing the other side this time. They really hate that the USA and Russia aren't at each other's throats.

nigger, that's George Costanza on the left

Those columns.

Just once, I'd like to see instantaneous justice. Not justice after 4 years, not justice after everyone involved is dead decades later. Now.