The "white_meet_up" spammer works in a super market

The white_meet_up spammer accidentally uploaded an image of his workplace to /n/ while on one of his tirades. The file name Indicates that it came directly from his phone and Tineye had 0 matches. Now we know the source of his anger, he is mad because he has to mop up peepee all day. Be sure to ask him how his shift was whenever you see him post here.
Check these threads for more info:
>>>/n/595168
>>>/baphomet/125953
And the original post here:
>>>/n/595107
On a more serious note, can anybody identify the shipping numbers on those boxes and find out where this was taken?

Other urls found in this thread:

dollargeneral.com/store-locator.html/
mystore411.com/store/listing/903/Dollar-General-store-locations
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
mystore411.com/store/list_state/903/Florida/Dollar-General-store-locations
mystore411.com/store/list_state/903/Iowa/Dollar-General-store-locations
mystore411.com/store/list_state/903/Indiana/Dollar-General-store-locations
mystore411.com/store/list_state/903/Illinois/Dollar-General-store-locations
mystore411.com/store/list_state/903/Georgia/Dollar-General-store-locations
mystore411.com/store/list_state/903/Kansas/Dollar-General-store-locations
mystore411.com/store/list_state/903/Kentucky/Dollar-General-store-locations
8ch.net/n/res/595070.html#595107
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Swirl_Face
source.android.com/devices/tech/ota/sign_builds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar_General
sifive.com/products/hifive-unleashed/
greenie-baby.deviantart.com/art/G-Happy-Birthday-Momo-724226689
plus.google.com/104536032360041907003
furaffinity.net/gallery/greenisthelight/folder/199567/Awesomecon-2016
yandex.com/images/search?url=https://media.8ch.net/file_store/9661ab966a91c6daa3593070d1d89ed0312d12b8a4567d498ebce32936487884.jpg&rpt=imageview
angelspiritfoxx.deviantart.com/
hosted.where2getit.com/
statista.com/statistics/253587/number-of-stores-of-dollar-general-in-the-united-states/
androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=195327
mystore411.com/store/view/25063323/Dollar-General-Newport
ghostbin.com/paste/uo6ub
angelspiritfoxx.tumblr.com/
afuckingcamel-zenge-art.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clean up in aisle six million

bump. this could be interesting. I don't think it's solid proof of workplace, but we could still get a rough picture of general whereabouts.

I'm not caught up with this drama, but making fun of someone because their job sucks is done by elitist progressives and college educated women. Knock it off.
Sage because y'all need stop acting like children because people need to earn a living somehow.

This is a good point. sage for truth.

You have no idea how bad the spam was. The guy deserves no mercy. Go check out one of the "banned x times" threads on /polmeta/ to see how disgusting this kike truly was.

Have they gotten rid of him yet? But also not sure why it matters that he works in a super market.

No, they have not gotten rid of him, he still spams /n/ every single thread every day with the same filth. He has a proxy and the mods never delete his posts or add spam filters.

He works in a Family Dollar General Store. The tags there on the shelf are from there. Now it's just a matter of pinpointing where the faggot lives. I think Family Dollar's are a southern-only franchise.

Dollar General* Sorry about that.

And who's to say that the spammer didn't walk inside of the store to purposely snapshot an irrelevant photo to try and provoke this board into targeting the wrong person?

but WHY does the spammer… spam?

I believe that is the storeroom, only employees are allowed back there. Also, the spammer is not too bright, I have been in many debates with him and all he can do is hurl childish insults.

Nah, I live in michigan and there isn't a shortage of dollar generals here.

Mexican confirmed.

He really really really hates us and wants Holla Forums taken down. He can't stand nazis or antisemitism.

It's not even irrelevant considering how often you see it suggested that someone commit suicide by drinking bleach on here.
Or perhaps he is considering it himself.

Getting scared? That photo is in the back where they keep their stock. He wouldn't be allowed back there if he wasn't an employee.

I stand corrected then. But at least it's narrowed down as to where he works.

Oh so he's a jew? it figures

I thought that at first but it isn't, that's a display rack and the box on the floor says clearance. It just looks like the backroom because this is a very cheap/shit/immigrant type supermarket

It could be part of a smaller store, looks like a regular detergent and cleaning chems aisle to me.

Getting scared? I'm just factoring in a possibility that would make a lot of people on here look bad. Wouldn't want to pursue the wrong person, though, is a good thing that his location is narrowed down.

Dollar General doesn't usually keep sealed boxes out with regular inventory though. Most of the boxes in the foreground are all sealed still. Unless they just got a shipment in.

oy vey

Exactly the cage in the foreground is on wheels and how the stock arrives and how it get's brought from the stockroom to refill empty shelves.
I unfortunately know first hand.

Reminder to use the filters.

Would it be plausible to track the delivery via the number codes on the boxes? Or are they too generalized?

You're joking right

I always assumed that the /FIXPOL/ spammer was just Imkikey switching tactics.

Depends on the store, distributor and couriers. Are they separate or all run by the same group. Could be any combination, so probably quite difficult barring a label actually saying the store or town on one of the boxes etc

Those boxes are all on a mobile cart, so I'm guessing the latter. That's clearly a display shelf on the left, and there's a security camera above to watch for shoplifters.

Homeboy gotta Obamaphone

Those scented oil refills are Dollar General brand.

There are cameras in the backroom aswell. Jews don't trust their employees any more than their cattle.

They're in Maine, too.

We used to get randomly patted down as we left at one large DIY (((chain))).

Ya but that is a customer facing shelf on the left. You can see the pricetags and the little display hanging off the shelf to sell tire pressure gauges. The little cardboard attention grabbers.

The person who took that is probably using the cart on the right to restock the shelves on the left. A stock boy working when the store is closed.

For the pink box, can someone confirm for me that the the white label reads "dog 37909 75672 3"? Because I believe the 75672 is a zip code for Marshall, Texas

They are in shitty hoods all over new england.

Kek, I wouldn't know, we don't have hoods.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I think I see ZIP code 98612. That's SW Washington State, but there are no Dollar Generals there. DG is sold in Walmart though. The two nearest Walmarts are a few miles to the east, however.

the behavior in this thread is interesting
does he have friends here?

That is a UPC code.

Normally retail chains dont use zip codes. they use "store numbers". If you could find a list of DG's internal store numbers you might be able to match something up with one of those labels.

HE WORKS AT A FUCKING DOLLAR GENERAL

D O L L A R G E N E R A L

dollargeneral.com/store-locator.html/

Enhance.

I wish. Then we could read the shipping labels.

Just what we need, another spam thread.

Okay, I need autistic help. Here's a link to a store finder that lists store numbers. Problem is, you have to brute-force it. I've worked all the way through Arkansas and California, but we can get this done MUCH faster if we split up the work.

Who can grab a state and visually scan all the locations in it for Store #98612?

mystore411.com/store/listing/903/Dollar-General-store-locations

If anything I'm surprised he has a job at all.

I don't have the real photoshop, just some chink knockoff. but, I was able to apply a basic sharpen filter. maybe if it was posterized some of it could be more readable?

Not me. It's a troll that added that pic.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

And let's add Gay and Women networking.

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Finished Arizona too.

fuck. wrong image

Post yfw this was all a highly convoluted viral marketing campaign by Dollar General.

Polite sage for probable slide thread

WRONG

This fucker deserves it, and it's got nothing to do with where he works.

Good God you people are so fucking stupid. Why would I the "spammer" have a pic of stock shelves are a retail store?

Utah, Rhode Island and New Jersey are negative too.

Now back to our regularly scheduled "spamming" program.

White Nationalism/Alt-Right is a Controlled Opposition Jewish psych-op whose sole purpose is to leave Whites defenseless as they slowly murder us.

New Hampshire and New Mexico are done.

You should have some pics of your wildly successful regular meetups to encourage us to go.

Vermont and South Dakota are no match.

Oregon and Nevada are negative.

Nebraska and Massachusetts negative.
Minnesota negative.
Maine negative.
Delaware negative.

God knows I am not defending the spammer but their is literally nothing wrong with working in a supermarket. No shame in honest work.

What troll added the pic then, nigger? You would have a picture of stock shelves because that's where you work. Your double digit IQ explains why you would take the picture.

Not in Connecticut.
No hits in Colorado.

Yeah I am as shocked as you

Dollar General is not a supermarket, it's a back alley, $3 or less, nigger bonanza

Okay. I've gone through a lot of the states with no match. Here's what I need help with:
mystore411.com/store/list_state/903/Florida/Dollar-General-store-locations

mystore411.com/store/list_state/903/Iowa/Dollar-General-store-locations

mystore411.com/store/list_state/903/Indiana/Dollar-General-store-locations

mystore411.com/store/list_state/903/Illinois/Dollar-General-store-locations

mystore411.com/store/list_state/903/Georgia/Dollar-General-store-locations

mystore411.com/store/list_state/903/Kansas/Dollar-General-store-locations

mystore411.com/store/list_state/903/Kentucky/Dollar-General-store-locations

I'm pretty sure he claimed to be from jew jersey when he was trying to arrange meetups on his own board here.

Didn't Aids Skrillex also work at a supermarket?

No match for the store number in NJ. Maybe PA?

Yeah, a Sprouts/Whole Foods/other bullshit hip "organic" store if I remember correctly.

0/10. Its entire existence hinges on being a minimart in rural areas with no other options (i.e. the nearest actual supermarket is far enough away that people would say fuck it and just stop in here if they only needed something quick, like bread or milk), and pushing massive amounts of cheap shit (made in overseas sweat shops) on poor people.

Its ex-CEO, who said something along the lines of "I shipped jobs overseas to benefit shareholders" (yes, it was literally this bad), was elected as a U.S. Senator from Georgia a few cycles ago, beating out a lybyryl fymynyst Democratic womyn who only wanted to help the same poor white "people" that voted against hyr.

Fuck that company and fuck its workers.

So what are you going to do? Tell them the doesn't like Holla Forums? WTF is wrong with you people?

And the pic could be something anyone got off the web for whatever reason. No proof he works there.

Iowa clear. but I noticed that some stores are listed by address and not store number. also my hometown had a Dollar General built in the last year and it wasn't listed on the Iowa page, so its possible we won't find store #98612

Did you even read the OP? Your argument got blown the fuck out all the way up there.

Try Tel Aviv the source of the fake pic and troll.

You're next, motherfucker.

Not a chance in hell.
All you will find is the SKU numbers on the box, what you want to look for is actual shipping labels.

That is a SKU. It's used for inventory control in warehouses.
The only identifier that you can use to tie a package to a location is the shipping label which I don't see.
-t. warehouse fag

Lot of (1)s coming to defend nigger marts and an anti-Holla Forums spammer, it's quite strange

res… er, I mean maddyke gets saged

Read the thread, he claims he did not make the post

8ch.net/n/res/595070.html#595107

Reminder you're supposed to help in this dox. Less shitposting on /sudo/ to do.

Shit thread

So you're going to dox someone without evidence?

Shit man I am not a burger seems kinda shitty looking down on someone because of where they work.

Tell me more about your nigger bonanza's though kek

It's pretty easy to say you didn't do something when you actually did, kikes are masters at this. Or do you believe everything you read on the internet?

So a Jew works at a dollar store? WTF???

Shut it down, amirite chaim?

Florida's done. No match.

ok

if a location can be found, getting the footage from that well placed >>/ipcam/ shouldn't be too hard

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So fucking what?

Do you also refer to people as "folks" despite living in a northern city all your life?

No evidence of what? There's a picture of a Dollar General, from the kikes own phone. The IQ of kikes also fall into the range of your average nigger, so yes one can work at a dollar store. It's the ashkenazi jews that actually have IQs above 100, only difference between the two is the higher ups will be hung first.

Lol is this actually the failed result of some WN "meetup"?

Get a load of this newman

So you have to be a rocket engineer to not be a kike?

I have seen worse do you remember the virgin rage threads, that guy spammed a lot too. These guys are going for the title of most autistic spammer. It happens a lot some people can't handle the redpill and start fighting small battles they think are worth fighting, if anything the guy is probably very idealistic and just wants someone to listen too.

You are above people because of your superior intellect amiright? Can't believe people actually talk to the help?

Completely misrepresenting his point

And that point is?

Kikes come in all shapes and sizes

>Muh spammer is a j00 false lead
You boyim are so stupid. It's pathetic, really.

You haven't seen his spam on /n/. That board is unmoderated, and the shit has been going non-stop for months now. It needs to end.

Not Pennsylvania, though there are hundreds of DG stores there.

seems more like he's saying that you have to not have a shit job to not be a kike
seems like that's the point of this thread

The real question is, what's your point? I was talking about how kikes don't all belong in the 1% or have access to nepotism. Not whatever nigger argument you're trying to come up with.

on a side note

you get knecked first on the day of the rope, you fucking degenerate avatarfag

Daily reminder, he doesn't just want to end Holla Forums, he wants to end all of Holla Forums. Kikes like him cannot tolerate free speech. That is why he always accuses us of censorship and pretends not to know what spam is.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW CAN THE SHILLS BE THIS PATHETIC? THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THE QUALITY OF EMPLOYEES HAS DROPPED THIS BADLY

I'd direct you to >>>/reddit/ , but you probably got banned there when r/creepshots was axed.

Just checked out /n/ sweet baby jesus. Something broke in a very idealistic mans mind. Poor guy. Also the first thread making fun of his job is stupid on /n/. This is what lefties use to get people into our countries. "Natives do not want to do the work!" then people turn around and make fun of people for working shit jobs in turn making people not want to work shit jobs giving them more justification for immigrants. Its hypocritical.

Does not seem that way to me.

What exactly do you think I am shilling you dumbass?

I'm not going to reply to the Maddowposter, but the image is clearly calling for the deletion of all of Holla Forums.

"Folk" is a German loanword. I'll let you think about that for a bit.

thread just comes off as "lol this bad goyim has a shit job, laugh at him"
real Holla Forums tier shit
But then again, I don't really follow the white meetup drama, just see the spam every now and again

I could be wrong.

We are of one mind one this entire thing.

A lot of shit jobs would not exist if there were no shitskins to do them
The world would be a better place

Then either catch up on the "drama" or lurk. This spammer is not white, and either doesn't live in the US or is one of the shitskins brought in to fulfill the $7 an hour work load at a nigger mart.

This is how dumb you sound.

The store numbers appear to be sequential.

They don't anywhere near as high as #98612

HOL UP
HOL UP
So what if the "white meetup" guy didn't really take that picture? What if we end up lynching some innocent wage cuck? I think it'd be funny either way, but not a good look for us. I don't think this is the kind of witch hunt we should be focusing our efforts on, even if just for the lulz. However, if that's we're doing here, then so be it, I guess.

There is a point to be made here, though:

It's fucking true, and you retards know it.

I still don't like the smell of this thread, smells like Holla Forums bullshit.

shit, it even has the avatarfag posting in it

Bump

Jews have the highest rates of mental illness compared to any other any other race. Taking to the spammer on /n/, I definitely get the impression that he has a few screws loose. It is not uncommon for chains stores like Dollar General to hire the mentally handicapped out of sympathy.

Rach is in this thread, which is all you need to know about it's quality, accuracy and trajectory.

I think it's a leftypol operation as well. As I said before, though…whoever we doxx is whoever we doxx. There's no mercy on this board, or any for pseudo face fagging.

Something weird is going on.

The lower number is probably the product UPC or the carton UPC. The upper number is probably a lot or serial number. The numbers in the same fields on the other two pink boxes are near-sequential. The floor/ceiling/shelves are probably more helpful in determining this particular location than anything on the packaging labels, unless you have access to DG or P&G logistics data and look up where these box numbers were sent. The number appears to be 83522932 (the others are 83522923 and 83522930).

t. former retail

It might be an area code. I searched it on the dollar general website, but it brought up twenty stores.

Top fucking Kek.

now this is shitposing

Had this thought as well. I'm finding nothing anywhere near that, having quicksearched several thousand locations across half a dozen states (ignore my earlier post where I said Florida was done; as it turns out, I don't have access to the complete list, though I did get a few hundred locations in the major population centers checked) but it's still theoretically possible for there to be something that high. It's extraordinarily rare for a large company like DG to use truly sequential numbering for all of their locations, making it feasible for there to be a 98612, but again, I haven't seen any number within even 50,000 of that, and I also see zero definitive proof that 98612 is a store number at all in the pic provided as evidence.

Personally, I'm seeing this entire thread as a red herring, intentional or not.

That number was already explained by …it's bolded because it's the actual item identifier for what's in the carton.

Area codes are the 3-digit numbers that immediately precede the 7-digit phone number itself. ZIP (Zone Improvement Plan) codes, or postal codes, are 5-digit numbers (or 9 digits in expanded form) that follow the state abbreviation in an address.

Go check out the /n/ thread. The file name was original, the image was full of EXIF data, and every reverse image search yielded no results. Also, we won't be lynching anybody, mr. FBI. This is just private research and nothing more. We only want to know out of curiosity.
>>>/n/595107

I was trying to look into this software code and might have something. There are a few various towns named Perry across the country with Verizon stores. Might narrow it down if this is a reference to the store where his phone was activated. Can someone with Verizon service take a picture and compare their own exif data?

Well that really narrows it down. We'll just go to the Dollar General.

We can also use the dollar general locations to further narrow it down. I doubt a kike would travel far for work if he works for 2 shekels an hour.

Take note of rach poster. he is a rapist, and is using the literal rapist filter:

No lat/long, eh? Pity, would make this easy mode.

So is avatarfagging allowed here or not?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Swirl_Face

I haven't seen a ban yet.

Tone down the mansplaining. I mysylf, as a regular American womyn, have been the victim of attempted rape over 37 times, and the victim of stare-rape on more occasions than I can count.

I bet you think the food pyramid is an Illuminati symbol too, autist.

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING HANS

Very few locations are Perry with a dollar general and a Verizon store.

Perry, FL
Perry, GA
Perry, IA

These are the only three locations that have a Verizon, dollar general, and are named Perry in the US.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

That's a rapist, literally. That guy uses the same filters as:

Hello, rapist.

pls no dox

i took one but it doesn't even give me that software option

Add Perry, NY to the list

Trust me user, if there were a lat/long I would have been getting /comfy/ right now

Oh hi tharr

Can we sticky this?

Exif data research results: Its basically nothing.
7.1.1 is a reference to Android Nougat
NDQS26.69-23-2-3 is the android version as distributed by Verizon
This is what release keys are for -> source.android.com/devices/tech/ota/sign_builds

Yeah, it looks like we need someone with a Motorola phone on Verizon to do it, preferably a Moto E

I like to think we are going after the wrong guy.

d00d i went there and there was an mp4 of some faggot nailing a nail through his dick lolololololol i wish all faggots were like that lololololololololol

he's here….

lel that's why we should sticky it.

Try scraping kikebook/niggergram for photos from e4's?
Somebody has to know folks with these things.

You know you could have looked at the data yourself right retard?
Posted your own analysis without leaking any pertinent information about yourself,

Spamming is annoying, but it's probably a skitzofrenic dude. Also fuck every single person who shits on any honest work; go be a faggot leftist somewhere else.

TODAY IS THIS FAGGOT. TOMORROW, IT WILL BE RACHPOSTER/LEARNINGCHODE
I'LL TAKE MUCH PLEASURE IN RIP OFF YOUR SKIN LIKE AN ANIMAL YOU JEWISH SLIMEBAG

Well, he's going to be a communist, antifa-type guy.

nice tricks, kike
that's some great double false flagging you got there

Yes, that's a dollar general.
t. Louisiana user where we have both, plus dollar tree and others 'dollar stores' that cater to niggers.

Only dyed hair nigger tumblr SJWs use that expression online

I have been dealing with him personally for months now, and I can tell you that this is not the case. He is fixated on ending white pride at all costs, and nothing else matters to him. I have argued with him dozens of times, and whenever he gets back into a corner, he leaves and comes back the next day saying the same shit that he got BTFO over the previous day. It is exactly like Hitler described. Start reading from his post here and watch as he gets destroyed:
>>>/n/595240
I guarantee you he will be come back tomorrow, spamming again and making the same failed arguments in his defense, he always does. I think I have figured out his plan. He first makes the "white meetup" threads on Holla Forums, being as obnoxious as possible in an attempt to get banned, then he moves on to the other boards to spam shit like "Holla Forums hates white people and wants to kill those who wish to meet up". "Holla Forums bans pro white threads" It is a bait and switch tactic that he is using to turn white men who are on the fence away from Holla Forums and the truth. Don't feel sorry for scum like him.

These are all the Dollar Generals located in every city called Perry
Georgia
Dollar General # 17629
2203 Hwy 41 N
Perry, GA 31069
(478) 218-8767
Dollar General # 9116
104 Plaza Connector
Perry, GA 31069
(478) 218-0124
604 General Courtney Hodges Bl
Perry, GA 31069
(478) 987-5116
Florida
Dollar General # 614
2028 S Jefferson St
Perry, FL 32348
(850) 584-8790
Dollar General # 12056
1650 N Jefferson St
Perry, FL 32347
(850) 584-2725
Iowa
Dollar General # 7169
705 1st Ave
Perry, IA 50220
(515) 465-4559
New York
Dollar General # 9726
201 S Main St
Perry, NY 14530
(585) 237-6598

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar_General

100% sure that "perry" meant the town and not a software release code-name?

Lol I was just making the same list.

So we're down to 6 stores. If we can confirm the "perry" in the exif data does represent the city then the next step could be sending the image itself to the store manager and just asking, "I found someone's phone - is this your store?" or something like that. Might get lucky.

If anyone lives near one of these they could stop in and look around. I'm not convinced the image was from an aisle or a storeroom, it looked like it could have been either one to me. If someone does this be sure to take a picture to verify.

I don't have a scraper (Too lazy to make one, and I don't really do doxxing that often after I stopped being a /baph/ole). I would have to entrust another user to do something with this.

Its android; they go by sweets or numbers.

We need to find a verizon user with a Motorola phone (ideally a Moto E) to take a picture and check their Exif data to see if their city shows up in the software field.

It looks like there are prices on some of the shelves on the left.

This is also the same guy who divided /polk/ from Holla Forums. He used a bait & switch tactic on /polk/ which allowed him to spam his ban message on Holla Forums framing them for being "pro-white genocide." He reuses the same angle constantly. - white genocide.

Specifically, on /polk/ he posted a simple OC of a white child with a simple message of (IIRC) ending white genocide. Then he spammed it on their board until he got banned. Then he cried about /polk/ banning him and thus that "message" on Holla Forums. When Holla Forums got hacked he tried doing that on 8ch.pl/pol/ but got BTFO'd instead. But when this Holla Forums came back he just upped the autism and created as much paranoia about /polk/ as possible.

Same tactic, same angle, samefag.

That's what I was just thinking of. Perry Fl and Perry GA.

I can scout perry FL dollar generals if you make me a list.

see

I remember that guy. I would not be surprised if it is the same spammer.

Perry Fl is a small fucking town, it's like 7,000 people. Checking facebook would work well for that.

Perry GA is roughly double the size.

t. Southern Fag

why would you want to meet up white people in a country were white people is the majority

it smell very strong to cia niggers to me, also by the way you can make cell or 1 or two people to infiltrate organizations and leak all the necessary material to promote the boycotts, that's what the kikes are afraid more, losing money steals their smiles

Check the emergency doors and figure out what corner of the store it's in. Someone should call around to all the dollar generals and pretend to be a highschool kid doing research on what's next to their emergency doors.

Heeeeeesssss here!

The only dollar general that matches in Perry FL is:
1650 N Jefferson St, Perry, FL 32347

That must be another goon. the spammer never says kike. It's as if he has some sort of religious objection to that word.
Here he is:
>>>/n/595297

Nice ARG kikey. Put a bullet in your brain stem.

So its possible to make a list of people and look into each one of them individually? Good good. We should start with that; see if we can get info on people who work at dollar general to start. Maybe take a couple of the more recent photos and compare the EXIF data to see if it matches.

Fucking lel, you fell for the 'always successful kikes' meme. Kikes are (((successful))) because the few trickiest ones hire their close relatives or kike friends, classic nepotism. There are still plenty of worthless jews who are so inbred and retarded their relatives don't want anything to do with them, and they get shit jobs like this.

A lot of jews own dollar stores.

Yep. if it was smaller I'd say call the town gossip

This isn't half, cunt.

Iowanon, here.
That's not far off the route I take when I travel to Omaha.
Nothing planned anytime soon, but, I'll keep it in mind for when I do.

You might (big if) have luck with topix.com, especially if it's a smaller community; that place is gossip central.

DG = Dollar General

Its almost as if hes entirely unconcerned about white genocide or cultural marxism, and his main objective is entirely focused around Holla Forums or something.
People who fall for that bullshit are better off dead.

While it is likely an actual shelf. Having worked with jews, if they can not have to pay for shelves in their stock room they will use "extras" from the floor or have a distributor send news ones to replace the "broken" ones.

it looks just like the back wall of a DG and the emergency door on the right hand side. They're all very similar on the inside. Just check out your local ones for the distinctive paint marks.

Couldnt hurt to establish a kikewatch in the area.

What's that from?

Speaking of .pl, is it still up? Every time I’ve tried to visit it again it never loads. The April (((hack))) helped me find a couple bunkers but none are still up, it seems.

Nice DIY's (saved source?), but, I make the trip at most twice a year, so, anything beyond a quick recon would be impractical.
I just thought I'd confirm if the section in the pic matches the store.

Dollar Generals are fucking everywhere. One of the fastest growing franchises, if I remember correctly.

Theres several pdfs on google.

tanks brew

What a spectacular economic recovery. We Weimar now.

FUCKING KEEP MY SAGE, YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKING WEBSITE

Have a free bump.

Maybe youre just a newfaggot? Meetups on anonymous boards should get banned.
I agree about self improvement threads though.

Are you fucking retarded?

(Checked)
It's down.

(aboslutely wasted)
>Both of these (((1))) posters are torpedos kvetching "Oy vey stop exposing me of my ways goyim!".
(((Coincidence)))?

There is no moderation on /n/, so we can't stop the spam. The Dollar general is important because it can be used to get a general idea of where he is. The EXIF metadata in the image and numbers on the boxes may provide clues, that is what this thread is really about.

Nice!
Thanks.
Wew, my computer even knew to save it to my /k/ folder

actually, there is absolutely no proof at all that he works in the place the pic was taken
he could have taken this pic himself as a visitor snapping it randomly through an open door to the employee side
he could have copied the pic from someone he knew who took it, whether an employee or not
without more data this pic is close to useless because the only info it carries is that someone took this pic in an as yet unknown store
but keep digging, who knows, we may recieve some miraculous information proving that he took it himself while working here and identify him precisely with the date he chose to display in the pic name

Jesus fuck sperg, I'm not arguing. I was just talking about how jews do that shit.

So it's not really about Holla Forums? Fuck off then

Which did what, exactly? It got a brief mention at the tail end of one episode of Cucker Carlson's show, and triggered a few literal manhunts for the fascists that put up the posters. Zero minds changed.
Gex isn't user; his accomplishments are not your own. And besides, Gex was banned, remember? Holla Forums has, in essence, disavowed itself of the single minor success one could even tangentially tie to it.
Again, what did this accomplish? Even less than IOTBW. None of them quit as a result, and no one has been arrested nor even charged with anything because this op was a complete waste of time.
More IOTBW-style preaching to the choir. The only people who believed this were your fellow far-right nutjobs who will believe literally anything that fits their pre-determine worldview.
Fizzled out and died after the first or second one. Accomplished nothing but getting a few government bureaucrats to waste valuable payroll hours (because I know money is all you idiotic capitalists care about) thinking, "WTF are these whackjobs doing?"

Got any more shitty power fantasies you'd like shattered and brought back to reality?

I don't think it's a storeroom, the shelves have prices and promotional flags on them, plus those hangers that have miscellaneous small items.

It's a Dollar General store, so it's going to look utilitarian and sparse.

Fucking kill yourself. This spam doesn’t need a thread.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN.

reported

bump because fuck this spammer, the kike needs to burn in hell

Sage.

user, you know the only official way to reply.

that jew is literally a rapist

sage for very fucking good reasons unrelated to this thread

you are not wrong, but I still come here every day just to catch said good threads because they are p cool right before they get ruined and/or deleted

its obviously an isle you fucking retards. good lord, have you never entered a brick & mortar that stocked shit other than toys and pocket pussies?

tbh most people i see using "y'all" online unironically are 2nd gen yuppie cuckservative transplants with monogrammed totes and simply southern tees.

An user on the other board found this. The whiteboad in the background says "chemical endcaps" in partially erased ink. The original image was flipped. This could help in confirming the specific store.

This year. It's coming. We're gonna fucking have freedom. Snowden & crew will be announcing it.

There's already something new:
onionshare.org

Basically, it makes it easy to share files with anyone, over Tor.

Not a whiteboard, it's part of the cart.

why don't we just use gmail and cc cia.gov?

That's a piece of paper. It's not written backwards, it's just semi-transparent. An endcap is the shelf at the end of a shelf. Like pic related. The crap that you see there is to restock the endcaps, probably the ones more towards the back, given my knowledge of the layout.

tbqf it's lulzy to be sleuthing fucking Dollar General, but whatever…

So that meme was spread due to a fundamental misunderstanding of how Tor was overcome. Tor is overcome at the browser level, and by exploiting your CPU.

Hardware is coming that will be secure - but slow. Basically, you'll be taking a leap back in time, to the 90's, in terms of performance, but you'll be able to use Tor securely :^)

But even now, Meltdown and Spectre mitigations are being refined.

Checked, where could I find some info on the development of said hardware?

if I'm correct the spammer is also the same cianigger who posted both the "8ch #1 pedo site" shit and pics related

Of course he is.
see

ya, as I thought, fuck this stupid kike

And here is a link to the same post where he forgot to switch proxies.
>>>/polmeta/27377

I believe that Snowden will tweet about it, Wikileaks, Assange. There's some stuff out there that has been of little interest, because people acted like it was stupid to want open source hardware.

It will probably be something like this, only a more powerful CPU, and with graphics, which this doesn't have:
sifive.com/products/hifive-unleashed/

I suppose there will be a period of time where the technology is useful and when it's compromised word will spread fast.

If there's one failing of Holla Forums (there isn't), it's the delusion of influence over the entirety of the internet, coupled with the near-paranoiac idea that a shadowy conspiracy of powerful interests is working specifically to shut this particular site down. This ties into the narcissism common in the mentally ill, the belief that one is uniquely capable of saving the world, and everyone is working against you to prevent this deliverance.

Open sourcing hardware will be a huge leap forward. It will pave the way for hardened systems. Most of all, it will make it much more difficult for the kikelovers to include their (((accidents))).

Well, the CIA operates here, GCHQ does as well, of course, and Mossad, of course, of course.

But is it personal? It's not, it's abstracted behind a series of strategies. But it's sort of personal. The goal of the CIA is to kill all white people.

you first. But before that, clean the sperm out of your grubby little undies, I can smell it from here you pig.

I actually have an idea regarding that, of going back to basically the bbs days to have secure comms without the government.

The only problem is I dunno about encrypting dial up BBS's and/or we can't blast encrypted info over the air waves in the amature band.

The few alleged glow in the dark niggers I've spoked with on here and half chan, that DO talk the talk and know some things I know, seem to see us as an amusing side piece that they feed info into as a living calculator (in the 1940's sense) to do a lot of heavy lifting for them.

But I think it's more like, that's the faction of the alphabets that like trump and whatnot. Obviously, if that exists the other side would want to shut us all down.

bbs are still in use today, thanks to hipsters.

There are good guys in the NSA. Not so the CIA. They're all 100% without exception crap.

Already posted in the /n/ thread but posting here too just to bump.
They probably gave him the job because they felt sorry for him, being mentally retarded and all.

paket radio, mesh net, bbs sounds alot like the backbone of promised chan 0.1

It seems that someone is going to be fired soon.

I will be sure to recheck Flordia because nothing a maddowkike says can be trusted.

If you're not a lawyer or a wallstreet investor or rich then you are subhuman.
>>>Holla Forums

If you're not a lawyer or a wallstreet investor or rich then you are subhuman.
>>>Holla Forums

so that's you out of the running.

I was thinking of rolling our own 90's computers, to then hook up with dial up bbs's. Not like the NSA retained the institutional knowledge to spy on that over POTUS

You can't legally encrypt packet radio.

Disembowel yourself.

Back to the task at hand. I found a picture from a older Moto X from a non-verizon carrier and it didn't have the Software exif tag.

Reminder - we're still trying to confirm if "perry" in the exif data "Software" tag refers to the location of the verizon store where the phone was activated. We need someone with a Moto E4 who has Verizon service to take a picture with your phone, look at the exif data, and find a tag called software. Compare it to the perry_verizon_f_user 7.1.1….. exif tag and tell is if yours says the city where you activated your phone. You don't need to post the picture.

If we're correct about this then we'll have pretty high confidence that we've narrowed it down to 6 specific Dollar General stores, 3 of which have an user offering to make an IRL visit.

We've proven it is. Their own documents say so. We've proven they're part of the ownership, too. Kill yourself, you mentally defective sack of shit. JEWS MUST CONTROL ALL SOURCES OF INFORMATION. WE ARE A SOURCE OF INFORMATION. Have you ever even read 1984?

Perry is the internal codename for the Moto E4, did anyone even try to look this up?

The moto e4 plus is nicknamed nicklaus, so now we can confirm the guy is a manlet with small hands

Shit, he really is an idiot isn't he?

FISH BOL

At present there isn't an upload feature to OnionShare… …but maybe OnionShare will evolve into OnionBBS.

Regarding regular BBS, remember, the telcos are just the commercial side of the NSA, so your connections are no less known than if you made a connection on the Internet, but it stands out a lot more.

It's one of the cheapest phones out there.

Here, I fixed it. All those white pixels would have wasted that filter within 1,000 miles.

You done goofed spammer. Make no mistake, we will find you. Quit while you are ahead.

>>>/n/595392
best hope

very wrong, still can be any DG
that perry tag is all there is

This probably won't help anything but here's how you can tell they're sequential.

First off, I don't think it's that rare. Actually I think it's standard practice since it's more useful to do it that way. There's not really any reason to hash your store numbers, although there is a reason to count them and brag about being one of the first ones. Plus conventions that started when a company is small with a few locations have inertia if there's no reason to change them.

There are also a few clues that these are sequential. The number of every one I found is either within or close to the number of total stores. I found a few with slightly higher store numbers, but that's to be expected since stores that closed would have iterated the store # counter but wouldn't be included in the statement of how many stores are operating. I also saw a few very low numbers like 10 and 34. If the logic to create a store number is "random 5 digit number" than I would expect leading zeroes when these are displayed, and statistically they would be less likely than numbers starting with 3 through 9 of which I didn't see any.

correct, they absolutely are sequential
may still be an unintentional red herring

Can you read? If we confirm perry represents the city of activation then we have high confidence in the perry stores we found. There are only 6 that are in cities called perry that also have a verizon.

And yes, the perry tag is the best we have so far.

I've had ideas about sending heavily encrypted data by encoding it in the dollar amount of a bitcoin transaction since you can theoretically subdivide a bitcoin almost infinitely.

So you send like .000018127783563578935623789579835789 btc to someone and the transaction when combined with a rotating caeser cypher based on something random but predictable like astrology so the receiver knows how to decrypt it based on the day they receive the message. The drawbacks are the low bitrate and the difficulty in encoding anything other than text.

its a Dollar Tree. I can tell from the product labels.

Already confirmed it's Dollar General. There's even a big DG logo on one of the boxes. Dollar Tree's logo is a pine tree.

k

oh. i dont know why I didnt notice that.

your describing the discovery that led to the 1st and 2nd impact
its been done, thats a great rabbit hold for a different thread.
look up wikleak s blockchain something or other

oh shit - he made baphomet HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>>/baphomet/125953
I just read OP

There's no exif data in the image.
Probably a decoy/sneaky way for him to get a thread all about himself which won't be deleted.
watch for the user who viciously attacks this post - that's the spammer

My sides

You have to right click the image and select "save link as". otherwise it won't give you the original with the EXIF.

correction: the name of the image.

Ahh, my mistake.

Well despite my fuck-up, I've advanced the hunt a little. Check it out.
WE APPEAR TO BE DEALING WITH A NIGGER

Actually, on second look it could be the yellow label I picked up in picture #2, but the yellow shirt is corroborated in picture #1, you just can't see it very well. Will try to make a better picture with enhanced color.

It might be a sheboon, interesting considering that one of the early posters in the /n/ thread came to shut it down and explicitly referred to the spammer as "her".
>>>/n/595185

There's some yellow towards the center of the dome, which would be the direct reflection, barely visible though.
Which store chain has a yellow uniform, if any?
A female, that would explain the inability to argue above hurling insults, and the obsessive behavior.

Ok, upon better enhancement that is definitely a person reflected in the trolley.
You can see the shirt collar.
They either have an afro type hairstyle or are wearing a beret of some sort.
Definitely a nigger.

Also the stupidity. Holla Forums has been complaining about poll censorship since the election and even long before, and this moron has only now caught on.

The funny part is that she is just spelling Holla Forums with two L's to bypass the only wordfilter that the mods decided to add after months of spamming. She's not actually complaining about the polls, her one obsession is us.

color me surprised

reminder anons that Florida has one of the largest populations of jews in the United States

Well there was that user who jacked off to floor tiles, so maybe jacking off to shelves is your thing?

Either way this cunt needs to be stopped. His spam is downright annoying and smells of data mining.

And don't forget the fact that the spammer went to /n/ and /newsplus/ to spam all the anti-Holla Forums shit for months on end after being BTFO of here. Just like a women to sow deceit and try to get others to fight their battles. This theory is starting to make sense.

I wonder what's the real story here.

Hey nigger spam you look ashy af.

If this was a psyop, then they've damaged one of their assets. Now whenever we see the spam, we can say "How was today's shift, nigger? Did you have to clean up peepee again?". Or something like that.

Kill yourself kamphy.

Just another enhanced version. The phone is visible (Moto E 4, as according to exif), held by a brown hand, in the vertical position, as corresponding to the orientation of the photograph.
It's a silver model, the black circle is the lens.

Indeed.

:O I see it.

Fucking Carlos, you soon to be deported bastard.

Did they round it up to 1 decimal place?

I’ll buy one and test it out, it should be here within the week, unless someone already owns one.

the absolute state of 8ch
and what's with the multiple threads of the same news on /jewsplus/ sometimes by the same "reporter"?
what a shitshow

Searching the exact string:
on Google, brings up hits for a number of accounts on Deviant Art.
Get checking them, we may get lucky.

Here's an exact match, the string and the phone type.
Sick fuck furry.
greenie-baby.deviantart.com/art/G-Happy-Birthday-Momo-724226689
Haven't checked for race but she is in the USA.

i dont see it. this entire thread feels like a rusecruise tbh. come to the postering threads when you guys are done.

One result was the DA user angelspiritfoxx. Pic related, if we can find out if there was a thunderstorm on that date in a city called Perry then we're onto something.

sorry goys, ive just got up and seen this but have an exam soon and dont have time toi go through all the threads on /n/ Holla Forums and /baph/, how far did you get with the store location, and how ceartain are you thats its a feminigger??

that FISH BOL cunt has been asking for this for months

What site are you using to get that info? All sites I am using are coming up blank.

how retarded are you
just jewgle "perry_verizon_f-user 7.1.1 NDQS26.69-23-2-3 3 release-keys"

Many Jews got Obamaphones, how could you not? It's free after all. It'd be a crime against their god (little g, no star) to leave something of value un-taken.

dude calm your tits, i just love puns

Okay and literally nowhere is that specific exif data tied to that photo. I highly doubt that that nintendo freak furry girl is our spammer but just in case she is

pic related is the only photo i can find that isnt of her hands.

highly doubt this girl is our spammer.
Name Ja(y)da Green?

this is her at "awesomecon 2016"

Are we really sure it's a 'her'

You faggots eating up a slide thread.
Don't give this faggot e celeb-tier bullshit any attention.

Sorry, if someone spams us for weeks they have to suffer. If you want to be a worthless faggot (just accept it goy!) you can do so elsewhere.

stfu shill, we're finally getting to the good part

links plz

It's months actually. Or possibly a year.

Daily reminder that this website is anonymous. Anyone can post anything. There is no definite way to confirm the identity of numerous anonymous copypasta posts. Anyone erratically calling others towards action upon questionable intelligence most likely has ulterior motives of their own.

Nice try kike.

Do what you wish.

Gods, that twitter feed is nothing but selfies from a Final Fantesty game and pictures of fat furry, its got a seriously disgusting vore fetish

by your own logic, why should we listen to you?

plus.google.com/104536032360041907003

furaffinity.net/gallery/greenisthelight/folder/199567/Awesomecon-2016

Not much to go on. She is actually pretty good at opsec. I don't even have a name yet and no location besides Virginia.

So what?
There are kikes trying to make WN a terrorist thing and you're bothering with this horse shit? At least pick a worthy target ffs, whole lot of board resources for nothing.
this

When you faggots complain Holla Forums gets nothing done I'll remind you of this shitty thread.

oh shit guyz I accidentally posted a picture it must be muh work place

All I offered was the truth. There is no guarantee that the image is linked with the originator of the spam. It was only posted with the copypasta.

I can see why the mods don't want any of these anti-semites pointing out that Holla Forums is basically Breibart 2.0 now.

nice try leftypol

its fascinating, horrifying and terrifying all at the same time. i fear i cannot look away

I don't give a fuck about this faggot, but what's stopping someone else from pretending to be him and posting this as a falseflag? Couldn't I just go into a thread, make 4-5 posts as Rach and then "accidentally" post a picture of a black hand therefor outing myself?

It's just another avenue the clueless and unimaginative jewish mods use like the fat black turd spam they do blaming Shareblue whenever anyone points out Trump is owned by jews

Just nobody mention reading any interesting and intellectual books to broaden your horizons and we might be safe

Really makes you think

Oh noes

Holy shit you glow in the dark, you faggot.

Remember kids if kikes start kvetching there is something to it

Also Yandex results
yandex.com/images/search?url=https://media.8ch.net/file_store/9661ab966a91c6daa3593070d1d89ed0312d12b8a4567d498ebce32936487884.jpg&rpt=imageview

lmao this is why i never upload personal photos to pol. one little detail and some hyper autistic psychic will be sending pizza to my workplace.

Related

That is just software id tag. It means nothing but the fact it has verizon branding on it. There were 10.000 of motorola E phones sold and you are bound up to get some positives.

However this may as well be the end of a spammer. Which is good in itself

12 years, close to 10 year old looking storage place. Must have renovated it on opening. Someone give them a ring with a questionare about equal employment and find out if they have any persons of african descent employed.

That's a Dollar General, not a super market. I recognize the yellow price tags on the shelving. So he's even lower on the totem pole than a fag that works at an actual super market. Dollar General is barely more than a corner store.

We have gordonsville. I also 40 minutes away. There are only three likely dg's to work at from gordonsville. Would be a piece of cake, visit all three a couple times, eventually will overlap with her shift. And she can't know ahead of time because it's all white dudes around there, I'll blend in. Maybe tell her I like her brony shirt pin or something? I dont know how to troll her.

Probably about to stock the shelves.

MUH DOOOOOOOLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAARR!!

In all honesty this seems like a psyops by the Holla Forums moderators to encircle the audience. Thos who say anything against will be outed as a shill or CIAnigger, adding fuel to fire and validity of the claims.

But sure, whatevs. This isn't how you grow your audience though, it is just a method to keep them at bay. I will most likely just stand by the sides and look at how this shit fizzles out and gets forgotten by same people who said "oh mar gerd ur CIA" when in reality they were just losers who fell for this elaborate ruse in romanticism roleplay

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to stiffle your efforts in this nice cat and mouse game you are playing. I am saying that you either put up or shut up. And until then you're just circlejerking.

Those are tire pressure gauges under the $3 sign. Might narrow it down a little bit. I can't really see any of the other prices, but since pricing is regional might be worth looking that way.

Spamnigger 9000 was a shill, imagine my subrise.

Retard responses, imagine my surprise. If this is the pro white movement, I want no part of it.

Cannot get anything done IRL. Just constant shitposting and want to go after the only person encouraging real life bonding of Whites.

And for what reason? You don't really believe that fixpol works there? And even if he did, then what? Tell his boss that he does not like a Nazi posting board?

Talk shit get hit. Nothing like sending folk some books and mormons.

Ah, but that cost money and can leave a paper trail if your OPSEC is not up to snuff. Not that I'm against tormenting them in that fashion but its the fact the classics still drive people fucking insane.

Can't you get free bibles inscribed with stuff?

I prefer my idea for the poetic justice more than anything

To each our own, and if I recall I've never seen a service with the free bible folk.

Better than being a NEET.

I think the part you pointed out as the collar is actually the phone, holding it eye level with one hand near the waist. Looks a bit too large to be a collar.

I'm still a fan of midnight pizzas myself.

If this is him he'd probably eat them

You don't pay for them you boof.

Apparently this is her dad on the right, and dog with pictures of her house and yard. If you know the approximate location, you might be able to match the photos on google maps. I am worried about that dog.

Imagine my surprise, it's not just a nigger but a mixed nigger at that. Would explain the desire to call itself "white" and not meet up with "white nationalists." It wouldn't be allowed to participate due to it's niggerhood.

For some reason Fish Boll spammer has been silent for a couple days now. Pure coincidence or maximum rustlement?

Probably a mix of both.

Just tell them the truth. That she spends most of her time on a nazi website trying to organize a whites-only meetup. We both know the spammer is a honeypot, but just present what she says at face value.

This shitskin furfag stuff, honestly, looks too kekworthy to be true, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

It usually ends up so retarded it's hard to believe it's real. It was pretty obvious we were dealing with a shitskin though, they all tend to be fucking degenerates, and as such a fuck ton of them are furfags, so this really doesn't surprise me.

At least he works.

Regards, NEET.

What's wrong with a Whites only meetup? Everything is a fucking "honeypot" to you cowardly faggots.

How about someone posts flyers calling you a "Nazi Racist" and quotes from Holla Forums about "gassing and lynching kikes and niggers"

In front of your house, school, job or business?

Save the doxing for enemies of Whites like antifa.

FFS, it's autistic retards like you, and all the other (1)s defending this spamming nigger, that walk into a thread, with 0 understanding of what's actually being discussed, is what's wrong with Holla Forums.

000 37000 75472 3

So far getting lots of hits for Australia and America but nothing substantial.

The spammer is a confirmed honeypot.

They must be too new to remember the spam. Or it is the spammer herself

thats not leftypol

Her post describing her autistic OC
Probably not the spammer, but it is hilarious nonetheless.

It's a wtf
But appears to have a nigger brow ridge

brow ridge
nose
lips
distorted though they are,indicates a

NIGGER

It's ok I'm just practicing.

Am I the only one who doesn't know what the fuck we're supposed to be looking at?

I have no clue either.

Plebs

See

Agreed.
It's not quite all narcissism though. We (well, more like I; it doesn't seem that anyone other than the groups I'm about to name pay any attention at all to the posters around them and 99%+ of the userbase is just here to shitpost mindlessly) already know that Holla Forums is visited regularly by Wikileaks, someone involved with the Drumpf administration (whether that means Q is real or not idgaf - they have eyes here is what's certain), and Congressional staffers. Holla Forums's direct predecessor (hint hint, not 4chan; Freddit's story about how he got the idea for Holla Forums while high or whatever was fabricated) was confirmed to have been the subject of ongoing monitoring and usage by intelligence agencies from at least the UK, U.S., and Russia, posting bareback from their offices, and that site received far less recognition and publicity than Holla Forums does.

It's kind of mindblowing, when you step back and think about it. A Kyrgyz traditional headdress knitting forum, getting that kind of attention. When identifies us as a source of information, he's approaching da big tru-tru. We're not a source, just the refinery. We don't create information, we're just among the few who notice it, analyze it, scrutinize and criticize it from all angles, and then disseminate it through other channels with more plausible deniability for the lurking entities to have gleaned information from (Reddit or 4chan as examples, since they're both part of the normienet by now).

Does TinyEye have more than zero matches for anything that isn't as reposted as the mona lisa?

Shhh, they're meant to think they're on to something, with this four-month-old picture.

Don't agree with me you maddowposter, now I have to wash my hands.

ffs /polk/ has a sticky with archives of the old threads explaining why they left and Holla Forums was opposed to it from the start.

that poor dog

I put the Exif info in baph
>>>/baphomet/125961
He's using Verizon network too, which I didn't mention there.
The picture was taken 2017:10:26 17:14:12 - a Thursday afternoon. From the phone camera settings (e.g. ISO=80) you're looking for a place that the sun had set by that time.
This means he is North of an East-West line (more accurately a sawtooth line at timezone boundaries) running through Norfolk, Virginia - as the Sun set at 17:14 there on that day.

My guess is somewhere Eastern seaboard - faggot central. Enough faggots to mean he's pissy on Holla Forums but remote enough his town isn't overrun by them.

The only match I get for that is a Deviant Art user
>angelspiritfoxx.deviantart.com/

Though the matches to furries we're getting seem plausible for the suspect, isn't the Exif Software "perry_verizon_f-user 7.1.1 NDQS26.69-23-2-3 3 release-keys" related to the phone ROM, not the actual user?

*I put the Exif info in baph
>>>/baphomet/125962

>>>/baphomet/125961

Probably. It seems a bit of a stretch to assume that all of these hits on jewgle are from the same person, so it's probably got something to do with the model of phone. However, since there are only 2 pages of jewgle results, that means there aren't that many people who have this phone/software version.

The album of the dog pics have the word "Passing" in it.

RIP doggo

The version here makes it harder to see, not easier.

I concur.
From the photo I think the store code may be 110096.
I haven't worked out how to reverse search dollargeneral.com/store-locator.html/
for it.

Nothing major will happen unless you are willing to train normal fag anons in OPSEC in person

basically a paradox

What was wrong with retroshare again?

retroshare looks nice, and seems to have lots of features. onionshare is very cool, though, because it means, for example, you can't get ddos'd even if everyone on the whole planet knows the address to the files. Yes, the server will basically fail, but your computer - and you - will be A-OK.

It's the beginning of uncensorable publishing :^)

But you're right. Women should be banned from touching computers.

If it was 110096 the store would have opened in 2013 (from company statistics they passed that many stores in 2013)
I found another URL to test store codes against, but 110096, (and 98612 seen in the photo) drew blanks.

From the shipping label at the end of the top line I tried a 7168

which got a hit for a live store, so I know it exists - if not where.

>I haven't worked out how to reverse search dollargeneral.com/store-locator.html/
Update…pic related ;^)

The spammer is annoying as fuck but I don't see evidence here that justifies him being hunted to this degree. Post evidence that the white meet up threads were honeypots. Looking through his thread on /polmeta/ just shows he was doing nothing different from what goes on at >>>/meadhall/ i.e. encouraging anons to network by leaving a rough location and email contact.

Probably this which would actually be pretty genius on his part because it gets people like me looking into why exactly he's so mad, instead of ignoring his stupid spam which is what I've always done.

And the dumb mods allow this whole bullshit thread to continue so anons will act as their personal army.

You save the wrong file bro.
Save the image from the link: IMG_20171026_171412362_HDR.jpg
or read
>>>/baphomet/125961

My idea to get the codes isn't as promising as first appeared.

What are you going to do now lad?

All that data is sitting on this server
hosted.where2getit.com/
appkey: '9E9DE426-8151-11E4-AEAC-765055A65BB0', autoStart: true, locator: { cgeo: false, theme:null, cdirections: false, locatorTypeId: 'getlist', locatorlocale: 'fr_FR', clientCookie: { name: 'myDollarGeneral', value: 'clientkey', domain: 'hosted.where2getit.com'

Filter you.

A shame you couldn't just filter/hide the spam like that. Instead you have to make up some retarded autistic crusade for yourselves.

Yeah, if I knew how the hell it worked I could just search for that specific store, and it would come back…

If you're not to chimp out on semantics then get the fuck out. Filtered.

I thought you already filtered me though. Also I still don't see any evidence.

He's a big guy.

For jew.

Sup faggot.

>>>Holla Forums

There doesn't seem to be any correlation between store numbers and location. I think the store number may be connected to the store was opened, i.e. the Nth store is store #N.
Which, if true, can be reversed into an inception date from:
statista.com/statistics/253587/number-of-stores-of-dollar-general-in-the-united-states/

I'm trying a different route alluded to in

to get

Kek!

test data pull
Dollar General # 9693 Dollar General # 2383 Dollar General # 2377 Dollar General # 8034 Dollar General # 8761 Dollar General # 812 Dollar General # 10176 Dollar General # 2329 Dollar General # 6777

It's just some blurry shit

I had to turn JS on. Nice damage control though.

One liner script is still running in the back ground…and may be some time…
I'm pulling the data for the whole country
Updates tomorrow…

The image of the photographer could not reasonably have been expected to be forensically extracted.
Someone setting up a false flag would make their victim easier to identify, probably choosing someone they wish to exact revenge upon.
What they wouldn't do is post one single photograph and hope that someone is autistic enough to extract a reflection from a tiny strip of shiny trolley frame.
tl;dr unlikely to be false flag.

No one is assuming it's the same person. Yes it's firmware. What we are doing is pulling in the net and checking what comes up. Exact firmware string needs to be matched with the phone model, which is also contained in the EXIF data - Moto E (4). Users of sites like Deviant Art are candidates because of their politics.
Complainers are making false claims when they accuse us of "assuming it's the same person".
How hard is it to understand that you check your suspects and possibly get lucky by discovering one of them mentions they work at DG? Sounds unlikely, but only to those who have never successfully doxed by pivoting from one tangential piece of evidence.

Has the spam stopped or slowed down at all? Just asking because I normally lurk Holla Forums not Holla Forums or /n/.

No, she is still spamming every thread like always.

That's too high for a store number
11096 would be plausable but

Not 110,000 stores

I found a close match for the perry_verizon Moto E firmware. Maybe not useful but there it is.

androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=195327

Can be a possibility. If it is so Holla Forums would be outplayed at cosmological scale (that of course everyone will just pretend they never posted that they found OP workplace). Photo is a good start but you need need crossreference proofs.

It really was brilliant wasn't it? :'^)

Where are you getting Perry from?
I see it as "software" in the EXIF data, but I assumed that was just the meme OS name it's running

>>/fit/
>>>/gay/
>>>/reddit/
Cry nigger.

You probably enjoyed the worthless terry davis and "anime director liked some natsoc tweets" threads though.

Kill yourself furfag.

There was a Hampton/Newport News meetup thread on this board a few days ago that was deleted.
Seems too coincidental.

Hey, he went all the way from 10 cents a post to dollar general. That's a real upgrade for his fat ass. He can buy real mountain dew instead of off-brand.

Let's not use personal pronouns user because the spammer is an entity neigh, an idea.

There's a picture of the fat fuck in this very thread.

I was more alluding to the fact that we don't know what gender it is. People say her but I think it's both.

the only thing you got right was "neigh" as far as I can tell, but I'm not sure it was intentional on your part.

That's not possible.

Happy accident to be quite honest.

Tell society that.

We deal in facts here, sir.

All our Holla Forums does is accuse jews of everything and at this point I think most of the userbase is just self hating jews.

Reported.

You're a complete fucking faggot. The default pronoun in English is male. Suck yiddish egalitarian cock somewhere else.

sage negated and no I will not fuck off.

Are you some twat with untermench vision?

Lose some weight you fatty

Bump for catching the nigger spammer.

Kek sure you did. You just had to see what I posted.
I'll damage control when you show me the evidence that the original White Meet Up thread was a honeypot.

Keep telling yourself that, kike.

Post evidence, it's quite simple.

His spam was annoying but then that's really up to the mods to deal with. I don't think he was a honeypot. His original thread was deleted because /meadhall/ exists where the exact same thing goes on, or it did, it's pretty dead there now.

He got banned because he's an autist, got mad and started reposting his thread over and over. Again this is a mod problem not ours, that's what they are there for. We shouldn't be working as their personal army to dox some autist because they're to lazy. If you manage to dox him and he turns out to just be a white autist Holla Forumsack then really it will just prove him right. But you could be right in saying someone is impersonating him, in which case this is a big waste of time. I don't think anyone took him seriously until this thread though.

They have store numbers higher than that. But see
and

for what I found about 110096 being used as the store number

Interesting. I came across a Newport, NH store listing
mystore411.com/store/view/25063323/Dollar-General-Newport

Update, I left the 'script' one liner running overnight, but it forked down the wrong part of their website (probably a coding bug with wrong link? on their end) so I only have just shy of 4000 matches (possible repeats as there is inconsistent coding on the site). The un prettified dump is at ghostbin.com/paste/uo6ub
Save it in a file and run grep against it for any terms you want to find.
I'll look into this again if the store number becomes more important.

this is great. and to the faggot saying "muh false flag" putting the wrong pic in the file location is very common when you're assblasted and trying to post as fast as you can.

Does that mean he's a shitskin?

>>>/meadhall/ and >>>/soc/ and the likes have no place on chans. The only people who use these are narcissists, degenerates and autists who are desperate for social contact. the typical avatar-/namefag
The majority of Holla Forums has their ways to engage with likeminded people or at least people they can stomach in real life. There is and there will never be a need for meet up threads. Its an anonymous board afterall.

Even if the mods weren't shit, Tor/VPN spamming is almost impossible to avoid. Therefor, for an impersonator to take matters into his own hands and to fuck with whoever is behind the spam - be it an autistic Holla Forumsack or a d&c shill - is the most likely scenario imo. Whoever posted the picture completely destroyed every effort the spammer had by default. He is now and will forever be viewed as a shitskin lowlife. This would also make doxxing unnecessary. However, since it appears as tho the picture was taken by a shitskin I can only welcome efforts of /baph/ and Holla Forums to fuck with him/her for shits and giggles

Either way, both stores are found as far north as Ohio

And who are you to decide for others? That defeats your attempt at an argument right then and there.

Further thoughts on this..
For some reason, I'm feeling there should normally be natural light reaching that location - hence why a camera low light ISO setting of 80 means the sun has set at the time the photo was taken. However a fully sealed internal room, may negate this lighting clue.
Presuming the lighting clue valid, if we could get hold of the JSON data then we could filter by a latitude > Norfolk, Virginia.
I've not attempted this, and have another image related lead I'll pursue shortly.

I think the last time of investigation and tracking the culprit was over a year or 2 ago. Some guy through the tracking of his car drive route images and his description of being in some fast food restaurant. And his life was actually pretty bathetic and sad as far as I remember. Anyone could name me who that guy was again?

I love autists like you, do you know that? I don't even care if you get this small fry faggot, but I love that you exist and your boundless autism is weaponized so proficiently.

aww thanks user!

It is the same spammer behind the "fixpol" spam. It posts all sorts of disgusting jewish propaganda against national socialism every day. And worse still, it focuses 100% of it's efforts attacking us while ignoring jews, feminists, antifa, and muslims. This disgusting creature deserves no mercy. If you are in doubt, go check out any /n/ thread and you will see it.

It being identified won't stop it's crusade against Holla Forums. The only way to stop a cancer is to end it's life or make it's life a complete misery. I would gladly put a stop of this miserable rats life.

I thought I was indulging autism by searching all 2,000 DG locations by state, but I have to say I'm in awe right now. I'm just not in this league.

Except you won't do a goddamn thing and the spam will continue. Thanks for contributing more spam, by the way.

Is that fear that I sense? Don't worry, I'll knock on your door soon.

They probably wont visit you, but if and when people find out who you are they will make your life miserable.

that's an empty gun 4gibs me, my 'tism is MODE=ON

I was following up on this line of enquiry
>angelspiritfoxx.deviantart.com/
and found
angelspiritfoxx.tumblr.com/
who liked a quote saying
which sounds plausible for our suspect, given that this person is a furry. A cat Simba may be involved. The person or related person may be overweight - there is an exercise bike in the background - only people who think they are overweight buy them to quieten their nagging subconscious.

Scratch the exercise bike - it's a wheelchair.

Look at all the CIA guys in training.

Have you autists checked the pictures for GPS exif?

is OP new or retarded? you decide

Cry more.

Yeah, your constant messes all over the board aren't spam, sure. Just healthy critique against the kike mods, right? Don't you have a toilet to unclog?

You got it backwards, the lower the ISO number the stronger the ambient light. There is plenty of natural light reaching the spammers location - look at the window reflection in the cropped picture of the survelliance camera.

obviously retarded probably new. lurk /n/ or /newsplus/ for a few days and see what im talking about you incognizant nigger. also consider suicide

Yes. I checked for geo tags already. There weren't any.

True, my bad. Higher ISO will make up for loss of natural light.
(A lower than normal ISO is sometimes used by a camera algorithm to lower the image noise - I was thinking about image noise compensation and got things the wrong way round.)

The reflections in the camera appear to be the fluorescent lighting bars ringing the ceiling, rather than windows.

I did the same in my own paint program. Also tried seeing if the bar codes were possibly scannable via online/phone scanners. No luck on my end either.

That makes perfect sense. I hadn't really thought further than just wanting to curb-stomp spammers, but I was infantry. Polite sage because I don't have anything in particular to contribute, but I hope they are all located and
GASSED.

So I just heard on Tucker in an interview with a student that the shooter worked at "the Dollar Store."

I wonder if they are the same. We'll see if this idiot's spam has quit for good now…

This is the opposite of my fear which is accidentally sending my boss a gif of Hitler or a holo-coaster meme.

How come? Is he a christcuck? I've never actually engaged with the spammer.

I have labeled by previous pix
It could be an inkblot rorschach type interpretation.
Tell me what you see.(Get niggers off your mind,while looking)

nigger eye
nigger nose
niggers lips

Fucking joker

I have labeled MY previous pix

you fucked up jew

Shopping tip for anons: items on the endcap are never cheaper. It's usually the most expensive version of that product available.

He is the Florida school shooter. Notice how the spamming stopped right before the shooting?

I’ll admit I was wrong if the spic, while on trial and live on tv, spurgs out and says something about white meet ups. May kek guide this meme into reality

that's hilarious. This could actually be true oh my god

tbqf this is the biggest laugh of the week ahahahaah

Thought: what if white meetup was triggered by this thread?

He posted in /n/ today.

That art looks super familiar…

afuckingcamel-zenge-art.tumblr.com/

anti-sage

don't troll, just browse and shop.Use peripheral vision.

kek
so?
if ur american he can't even fire you for that
and as a man, you can use violence to shape your world, so should some faggot attempt to harm you, you can just defend yourself

I think its 98412 with one of those fancy open top olde 4s

Kikebook scrubs EXIF data out of images for exactly this reason. (Although they add that data and a hash of the image it came from to their own internal database).

Might have some luck with instajew tho.

Great thread, CIA. Let this be a lesson to anybody who tries to organize white people. Stay ununited.

This is gonna be good.

Another (1). How was your shift today?

Shit as always. The bitches that run this place made it tougher to make threads while using a VPN. But I will keep using free speech until America is unkosher again. Fuck Yahweh.

That nigger works at fucking dollar general doesnt he

you protesting him getting btfo is all the more reason to blow him the fuck out

The day when even coach roach can dunk on you you know It's dotr in your own kitchen and only you are invited.

Probably is. He does work at a dollar store, and I forget exactly which chain it is, but one of those is jew run. I know because they are one of few places open on Xmas. Semitic sperging like this can also be seen in the comment sections of those videos where a rabbi expldaowhy hitler was right. There’s one that spams mentally deranged, psychopathic Semitic rants. It’s disturbing.

Three DGs located near there.

Probably works at none of them though. I'm sticking with my theory that the stockroom pic was a red herring - after all, it would be pretty hard to sift through 4 months of images to get all the way back to October 2017 and accidentally post something personally revealing like that.

You assume it uses default casual timeline sorting
Being a psychotic image board spammer probably not

stop homo posting homo photos

I see it

I’m onto you carlos

Here's a reminder.

Or possibly judaic origin

The only interesting thing out of AltFur is their personal LoLCow DeoTasDevil

What a coincidence, I haven't seen the spamming pajeet in a while, surely this is a coincidence

Could be.

what can i say, i fucking love puns