IN THIS THREAD WE POST PS 2 GAMES

IN THIS THREAD WE POST PS 2 GAMES

Other urls found in this thread:

128bit.me/index.php?topic=30129.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PS2 on my PS2? It's more likely than you think.

:^)

load it up on opl and bring a friend over, you'll have the time of your life

That store I'd been seeing a copy at for $160 doesn't have it anymore. If it actually sold for that price, I pity the person that dropped that much on it.

Is it almost only later years that ps2 games have become collectable?

Like SMT games on the ps2 in pal territories are too damn expensive.

Ok lol

It's still only a handful of the total library that costs more than is reasonable. Kuon though just shot up from like $40 to $160 in the last few years.

PS2 SMT and persona used to be a good amount here in NA, but they've become a lot cheaper since Atlus reprinted all of them (base P3 aside).

Oh shit son, I first heard of this not long ago. IIRC it wasn't (((localized))) due to lack of sufficient appeal.

I'm looking for fun danmaku other than 2hoe, is this multiplayer-geared or does it have a fun campaign?

:^)

Is there any reliable place where I can find Japanese PS2 games? all the conventional romsites have a piss poor selection and the one place that I found that actually has a shit ton expects me to pay for (((premium))) download speeds ( 128bit.me/index.php?topic=30129.0 )

get on my level

About to replay 2 on hard.

There's someone at a local store that swears Samurai Legend is the much better game compared to Brave Fencer Musashi. Though, it might be telling that he's the only person in real life that I've ever heard of that's played both (a former friend of mine used to speak very highly of BFM, and never brought the PS2 sequel up; honestly used to think it was a standalone title like Square used to be fond of making). Also, while I can usually stand weird character designs, that one is just a turn-off; at least Musashi's attire in BFM felt properly Samurai-esque, and while he had animu hair, it's not nearly the level of "oh shit nigger, what are you doing" that PS2 Musashi has going on, in that art anyhow.

On a related note, why on earth did Musashi Samurai Legend come out in the US a good three before even releasing in Japan? Just seems odd, given how staggered releases of Japanese developed games tend to work.

what an excellent timing, I was looking for shit to put on my fat PS2.

bamp.

might as well keep the thread up. I've only ever beaten this game once, mostly because of the difficulty spike in mission four.
The only reason I made it past that part was that I got lucky and manged to take down one of the tank enemies with a rock. Every other mission after that was easy, or at least easier than mission four simply for the fact that people are now allowed to die without getting a game over. At least the music was pretty good.

it was good while it lasted.

RIP the musashi franchise, can we even call it a "franchise"?