Rise of the Tomb Raider is 50 percent off. Should I buy it? Is it well optimized?

Rise of the Tomb Raider is 50 percent off. Should I buy it? Is it well optimized?

inb4

Wait for the inevitable port to GNU/Linux by Feral.

Not even worth a pirate

Why do you ask stupid questions when you know the answer we will give you anyway?

From what I've heard it's the same shit as the previous game with slightly more demanding puzzles, so if you liked the first like the good cuckold you are, you'll like this one too.

i'd raid her womb

Buy the classic games if you want to waste your money on something worth while. Now fuck off.

Your dosh - your call. But personally I despise attentionwhores far more then buyfags.

In order to save this thread, what Lara Croft games are actually worth playing? They're all on sale now

I never liked the early Tomb Raider games. I never knew what to do.

Why bother when Jungle Hunt is easy to emulate?

I'd go for the Legend/Anniversary/Underworld "trilogy". The older games are pretty dated and get progressively worse from the third onward.

Just pirate it you fuck, hope you like lara being a coalburner.

OP, you can't inb4 your own fucking post especially when those stipulations are
EXACTLY WHAT YOU SHOULD USE AS A REASON TO NOT BUY THE GAME

sage goes into email

Nice shill thread, OP.

1 reroll. If dubs, OP has to pirate or suck a dick. If trips, OP uninstalls steam AND films himself being fucked by a nigger.

It's optimized like absolute shit with huge fps drops in several areas you'll have to revisit very often and the game is absolute shit too.

Gameplay is the same as the reboot.

You run around in a small area collecting garbage for shit upgrades that are even more shit and pointless this time around, then you check your casualvision and go to the objective marker to start the next "cinematic" scripted sequence where you shoot a bunch of dudes and run around shooting a bunch of dudes while everything collapses around you, then you shoot a bunch of dudes and watch a cutscene where you shoot a bunch of dudes with quicktime events. Every once in a while you'll get to a small room with a self-contained puzzle like the optional tombs in the reboot.

The only enjoyment you can get out of this game is turning all of the casualvision shit off, erasing all the shooting and scripted collapsing bulshit segments from your memory (basically 70% of the game) and stop playing when you reach the glacier city, because the game is straight up Call of Duty from that point onward.

Sick dubs my friend

Forgot to say. The game might fool you when you start playing, because the shooting dudes and scripted collapsing crap becomes increasingly dense the closer you get to the end of the game. The problem is that the more you advance, the better the visual design of the environments, but the worse the gameplay gets. The very beginning of the game after the tutorial is almost not shit, providing you play without casualvision.

to killings of self

OP can't inb4 you newfag.
Also saying inb4 X doesn't make X any less valid.

Come on user, listen to you're feelings, you know it to be true.

I understand being a buyfag, but paying for Denuvo is cancerous and you should kill yourself for considering it. The same goes for piratefags that still pirate games that had it. No fucking game is worth worrying about until someone cracks it. If it has a padlock like that, its shit.

Hey I've done my part. Having played the game I managed to dissuade dozens of people from buying it by telling them how shit it is.

Whelp if you're not going to pirate it to even see if it's something you'd like to buy then don't even bother.

You don't need to buy the old games, they're spread everywhere from roms to PC ports. Since they're old nobody cares and paying for it won't give money to the developers.

It's a denuvo game, whether it's good or not doesn't matter. Don't buy it and if you really give a shit then pirate it, it's been cracked for awhile anyways.