Dell Mexico sells Alienware laptops in $ 35 usd

Last tuesday the Dell Mexico website put the Alienware 17 and other laptops for the whooping low price of $679.00 tacos (about $35 usd).
After noticing their mistake and cancelling those orders the Mexican consumer advocate agency came down on them on the buyer's side making them honor those sales.

archive.is/3BwpK
archive.is/zLMuw

Not even worth $35, they still paid too much

fucking lucky
Glad Intel is getting fucked a little bit

I wish this brand would die out already. Every fucking time a normalfag asks me for advice on buying a new computer it goes like this.

A week goes by

Every god damn time. Why even ask for advice if you're going to do that. It took me a long time to figure out they're just looking for validation about what they've already decided to buy. Now I don't even bother offering to build them a system for half the price.

Good, the sooner they die the better
Still not woth the price

>35usd for a free only useful as a ftp server because ayy lmao it looks like shit

Another thing that gets me is how loyal normalfags get to shit brands. I'm always thinking up ways to improve things it's just my nature. Recently I became friends with a popular DJ and started hanging out with his friends and going to the parties they host. I don't really like it but I get ideas.

Anyway I noticed right away that the software they use to DJ with is clunky. I started asking questions about it and trying to figure out if I could improve it. I decided it would be fun to use Linux for the OS and write all the programs they need so it works with the turntables.

One DJ got really defensive about his choice of PC. He had an Apple laptop and declared it this best. When I told him it was shit and I could build them something for half the price he got mad and wanted to fight me. Probably on drugs but it was amazing how defensive he was about the brand he's loyal too. I noticed that all of them were like this to some extent, some are just more chill than others.

I ended up moving on to another idea because they're just too stupid to deal with.

Nice blogpost

It's what I do user.

The rage has to come out somewhere. At least I'm not dumping pictures of Alienware products.

DJs are human trash
Stay away from them and listen to decent music

sauce your matey up user will ya?

Wow that's strange, it was just a pricing error. Crazy tacos.

use e621 reverse image search engine you'll easily find it , I dont remember he source

They got a cheap craptop buy they are still mexicans, they lost at all levels

They aren't all bad the arcade scene down there is nice if you like playing KoF

But they have the best food dishes in the world

and soon the Gratest Wall too!

The Mexican government is just desperate for money to build the wall. Don't worry, after its up you wont have to worry about Dell not honoring sales anymore because they'll pull out soon enough

It's nice all around.

Between what? The cartels? The corrupt government working with the cartels? The thugs from the city? In my personal experience the only nice places in Mexico are the resort towns because they want to attract white tourists

Gun free Mexico, especially in their centermost regions are seeing a spike of gun-based vigilantism as people are getting fed up with the random muggings and robberies.

get new friends

It isn't all bad user, I have a story similar to yours. But you know damn well the people that want to learn this stuff are a rare breed. If you don't pick it up as a kid/young adult you probably won't ever pick it up.

that is a fucking lewd taco god damn

I've met all kinds of people in the military who you'd expect to be your average normalfag who recognized my computer to be custom built and ask me about the specs. I also have a friend (ex-military) who owns an old shitty mac and is about to build his own.

I think the best way to get someone into it is by showing them how practical and easy it is.

Consumerism really has destroyed intelligent society.

so are you spics ready to stay in your own goddamn country and Make Mexico Great Again?

I've been hearing this a lot lately. I'm actually excited to hear the term "Make Mexico Great Again"

It makes me hyped.

I guess the first step in solving a problem is not literally running away from it

Discuss

Fuck. I don't know how to link to another board, I forgot.

Bully me.

Some people get defensive because you may mean well by improving something and doing it at a lower cost, but what they hear is "You're calling me and my decision to buy this awesome brand X, stupid".
Better to just do that. If you actually do have programming skills for gahnoo loonix, and not just LARPing or blogposting, have you thought about contributing to something like Krita? The faster I can completely unyoke myself from adobe Photoshop, the better.

macbooks have some damn good battery life though

I know this feel, my GFs sister wanted a media center so I priced up a $200 NUC build, a month later she is complain she has no money after dropping $1500 on a MacTop that never leaves the TV cabinet.

This shit drives me up the wall, I have offered to build PCs for so many people, and they just go to bestbuy or WALMART to buy one instead. Any time ANYONE asks for advice on what to buy, the first response should always be "is there already something you had in mind?", and that affirmation will be all that's needed to turn around and walk away, because you can NOT convince these people to do anything different.

I've got a netbook with a battery that lasts ~5 hours at full charge. The hardware is shit but I can at least entertain myself with it when I gotta go out for boring shit, and shitpost on the go. It's resilient as hell, for as many times as I've bumped it into a wall or corner of a door or just dropped the damn thing, it keeps on truckin'.

reworded that for you.

My laptop is more resilient than yours. Epoxy/Loctite for sealing needs.

Desktops/towers are dead though. Offerings are mostly overpriced shit from Chinese sweatshops pandering solely to the "gamer" audience, because nobody else uses those anymore.
The form factor ATX from the mid-1990s is outdated, the PSU specification is outdated (all modern pre-builds use single-rail 12V only instead of 24+4 pins). The I/O panel is outdated, The spec-violating rearrangements (like putting the PSU at the bottom) doesn't help it, makes it only worse.
You pay a hefty premium on internal hard drives and the other stuff is also only getting more expensive, as desktop PCs become the same thing as niche hardware for high-end Hi-Fi audiophile enthusiasts had become.

impossible
Potiticians hate common people and are basically untouchable.
Mexico is a Cyberpunk Dystopia withouth the cyber part.

Whatever, but you do realize that more then half of those illegals are not Mexicans? That wall will affect the South Americans more and the retards that live in the southern border of mejico.

Irrelevant, that's only for the people who already bought them before they changed the price back.

What did he mean by this?

I was sure I remember people making a big deal with the peso dropping to an all time low because of president elect Donald Trump.

See if you can spot election day.

up is bad