KANG NIGGER AND MICHAEL GET THEY PICHERS DID

Some nigger from Baltimore "painted" Michael and the results are about what you'd expect.

A slightly better artist painted Kang Nigger, and even appropriately placed his oddly proportioned body in what appears to be a rain forest.

archive.is/mWd82

Baltimore Sun making excuses as to why Michael's portrait look like a retarded 5th grader made it: archive.is/kGEQV

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qfSm5
archive.is/4CWJM#selection-1021.135-1021.346
archive.is/4CWJM
smarthistory.org/kehinde-wiley-napoleon-leading-the-army-over-the-alps/
fellowshipoftheminds.com/tag/kehinde-wiley-is-a-spirit-cooker/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Odd, I thought the Obama's singular trait and motivation was that they were niggers…

This gross 44 year old nigger hipster really thinks a lot of herself and her shitty art.

Except she only paints niggers. And they all have grey skin and fucked up features. The composition of all the pictures are skewed, obviously because she doesn't know how to center her subjects. The proportions are a complete mess as well.

Play affirmative action games, win affirmative action prizes

The Obongo portrait is not half bad, actually. Better than the fucking photograph that is his White House Portrait

I guess she decided to take a break and paint the Obongos. Also, it's funny how her painting of King Nigger is almost photorealistic yet her one of Michelle is phoned in as fuck and looks nothing like "her".

The work in the face on obama is actually just fine from an art perspective.
Over all though, it's boring, and shows him in a more submissive posture. Trump wouldn't settle for something so beta.

That sheeboon though, that "painting" is fucking garbage and I would be ashamed to show that to anyone but my mother when I was in 2nd grade.
However, she looks more dominate than her husband

ok, but why are his hands on his knees like that? It's awkward as fuck. And his legs dwindle down to sticks. The over all effect is that he's taking a shit while floating in a jungle.

Different artists, dummy

The pictures are by two different "artists". This weird looking niggress only made the one of the chimp in a dress.

DAT'S HOW BLACK PEOPLE TOOK SHITS BEFORE DE WHITE BOIS RUINED AFRIKA

Oh you're right. The King Nigger portrait was by this exceedingly gay nigger

Completely appropriate for a presidential artist…. seriously, all niggers apparently have homicidal fantasies about murdering white people. And then they act like whites are out to get them.

It's an actual universal truth that blacks and SJWs will screech the loudest about things that they themselves are actually guilty of. Projection seems to be a defining trait of these fucktards.

In the first picture, the picture behind the niggerfaggot looks like the depiction of "Yass Queen". Also she is holding a white woman's head. Niggers are getting pretty fucking blatant.

You can't really blame him, they all look alike.

Yaaaaaaas Queen slay!

Powerful.

I love when niggers say "Whyte pipo don't have lips" like having your lips take up half of their disgusting faces is somehow good.

archive.is/qfSm5

Why are niggers so fucking impotent?

eh… how many times has this gay nigger portrayed this murder fantasy? Wonder if the msm will report that the presidential artist often likes to paint race murders?

This is the niggers work?
They are literally screaming kill whitey and openly portraying it and white people do nothing about it in the u.s. Unbelievable .

it doesn't even look like him

that's the look of a nigger who got dragged out of his room and just wants to go back to eating edibles and playing video games

Oh, how far we have fallen, because Jews have let niggers do shit white men have done infinitely better since time immemorial.

dead nogs can't draw

He's the fucking snake in the garden.

WE
WUZ
MASONS
N
SHEEEIT

Looks like the newfags were trying to triforce.

Uhm hello, do blue check marks have to explain everything to you rural retards?

We know where it's from. It is a semite cutting off heads to get their way. THAT'S THE POINT

Expect the nigger is purposefully showing a black woman killing a white woman. That's not in the spirit of the original.

NOTICE IT ISNT A FUCKING NIGGER IN THE MYTHOLOGY YOU FUCKING SHAREBLUE NIGGERDICK STROKING FAGGOT. I HOPE BLACKS KILL AND RAPE YOUR FAMILY SO YOU CANT BE WHITE ANYMORE YOU WORTHLESS SCUM BUCKET

LMFAO Look at how long Michael's Arms are, disproportion much? That elbow goes well past the waist.
Look at Hussein's Hands, LOLZ longer than his head and neck combined? Did the artist even go to art school?

I'm guessing if they did it was a "historically black" one.

It would explain a lot about it tbh.

Checked.

"However, a more typical adult male arm span is about eight feet."

"This hand measures 10 inches in length and 6 1/2 inches wide."

Do they just have taste this bad, or did they just blow the whole budget on this hideous library?

THANKS OBAMA

Kang Nigger didn't care. He just wanted to make sure some fanatical black supremacists got some tax dollars for doing shit work. I'm sure Michael gave him a black(er) eye later for his being so much shittier than his. The media is falling all over itself to defend that rotten piece of shit.

normies should be seeing this connection to King Nigger

"The former president CHOSE Kehinde Wiley, a Yale University-trained painter…"
archive.is/4CWJM#selection-1021.135-1021.346

feel free to add whatever relevant archive links triple check them for accuracy and quotes.
archive.is/4CWJM

There's something off about this fag's artwork as well. It's almost like he prints out photos of people and then paints clothes and a shitty, repetitive background on them. I'd bet good money that it's "photo real" because the faces are actually photos.

Only if they are also 8 feet. Your arm span should be pretty close to your total height give or take a couple inches. My arms are a couple inches longer than my height but sure as fuck isn't an 8 foot span.

So he did have the same "art" teacher as Bush.

well to be honest
I trace photos to make quick maymays
but I'm not presenting it as high art either

Go back nigger bitch. And I know you're a woman by the way you type. Show tits, or gtfo!

Go back to reddit and ask them for advice on methods to kill yourself.

>when the festive Negro began the portrait he started by painting Barry's face

HOL UP
[grabs crotch]
SO YOU BE SAYIN
[steals bike]
AYO MAN
[smacks lips]
SO WHAT YOU SAYIN IS
[harlem globetrotters music plays]
AYO HOL UP
[smokes crack]
SO YOU SAYIN THAT
[nigs internally]
YOU AINT NO 8 FT TALL AFRICAN KANG

I'm terrible at drawing and I'm pretty sure I could draw a better portrait than that.

checked and agreed

Exactly, and neither is Tyrone. kek

exceptionally faggotous negro aside, I want that coat. I know it looks garish, but I still want it.

Thanks for contributing, faggot. OUT

Posts shit like this, and women wonder why they dont deserve equal rights.
Tits or GTFO

What's there to discuss? king nigger, and the he/she-boon get artschool portraits done. Seems like an open and shut case to me.

It's true, and infuriating, but at least that makes it easy to determine what they're up to. They'll literally tell you everything they're doing, or plan to do right to your face.

Checked

Also how is this for spreading around?

Saved!

Good work. Concise.

I do wonder how the public would respond to "white" pisslams holding up nigger heads and praising the kike in the sky. Will they look past the religion just to race?

t.degenerate

anyone got anymore original paintings or pictures of Michael Obama?

I'm looking for transparent .pngs to use on it. I am also tempted to fix the drab colors, but that's literally how shitty the original is.

Well there's a couple of deepfakes floating around. Giving him a cunt was pretty original.

Clearly your melanin level isn't high enough to appreciate true art

Of course the real news is Yale apparently has a prison art correspondence course for niggers.

Yeah it's uncommon for your "wingspan" to be significantly greater than your height, the best known example is probably Michael Phelps at 6'4" tall vs. 6'7" wide (more or less biomechanically ideal proportions for swimming.)

Fucking kek, this actually makes the pose look more natural

jej. That goes in the image folder.

We sure have come a long way since teaching Koko sign language. Just think what another ten trillion invested in monkeys will bring to the table.

Muslims in Libya capture, enslave, and sell blacks as 1800s-style chattel right fucking now and neither niggers nor kike media have one single fucking word to say about it. The important thing to them is bitching at Whites (the people who banned slavery) about the practice they banned having existed 150 years ago.

Found the original

pottery

They play both sides of the coin like hillary did with being female

>Newfags will NEVER EVER figure out how to Triforce

This is potent memetic warfare material to juxtapose with the original for normalfags

So irrelevant that you mention it in the second paragraph.

Indeed it is, I'm already prepared to post the two originals after baiting them into the "das rayciss" trap with this better, modified one.

You forget something?

Wait, I'm retarded. Thought you cleaned up the original a bit.

So how long before someone reverses this to white women decapitating black women, putting it on twitter to trend, attributing it to the same artist that did the originals and getting an outcry about it?

damnit, user.

This is an unbelievable fucking presidential-level disaster.

Sweet jesus this post has managed to make this portrait an even bigger embarrassment than before.

I just made this out of sheer disgust.

is there salt to be had on twitter?

(checked)

Now tweet it back to them and act for a critique.

Sounds very jewy.

Of course it has to be a godawful eyesore like that nigger history museum in DC.

Do you know the original artists name or the name of the piece? Reverse image searches bring up the nig version.

That audio is perfect

Bongo's left hand is weirdly poorly done with it's laffy taffy bones though. It makes me think there's some sort of hidden symbolism there because the rest of it is fine as you said.

We’re reaching levels of “the left can’t meme” that transcend space time. Their assault on culture has been so fucking absolute their own goons completely lack the capacity to even propagandize their idols properly.

Hillary’s disaster of a campaign was not a fluke, they’re all like this now. They accidentally took too much of their own medicine by proxy and now they can never go back. They destroyed so much of tradition that all they have left to go on can only end in failure.

HELP! /R9K/ IS BEING RAIDED BY SHILLS! WE NEED HELP!

THEY GOING ALL OUT SAYING "non-whites have feels just like us" AND "'it's just Holla Forums shilling so we stop hating on normalfags". YOU GOTTA DO SOMETHING!

We have our own shills to deal with here. Handle your own shit or be consumed.

I find this claim highly dubious.

I WILL SHOW U DE WEY TROO DE JUNGAL, BRUDDA!

SPREAD IT SPREAD IT NOW

was the reference a sloth?

Where did you got that original art from?

Saved. Quality work, user.

This is better than the chink who made MLK's statue into a chink nig.

These are just traced from actual photos.

keeek

well memed

Artist here, his hands are out of scale too. Look at the size of both of his hands, then compare it to his face. The hand should go from your chin to your eye brows usually. I've used it before as an easy reference. This man has clearly put more effort into color theory and shading than basic proportions, which is probably the mark of a self taught artist. My guessing on that is because I'm self taught and for a long time, I knew no perspective tactics.

His chair is way too small for him, he doesn't fit on the chair. Other anons also mentioned that he (the artist) reused parts of the portrait. Thats really fucking lazy.

I have a theory actually: maybe the artist drew Barry normally, and then Barry was insecure and asked him to shrink the head. So the artist grabbed the layer (Because of course he's using a fucking program) and shrunk it. Thats the easiest way to explain the retarded proportions.

Nigger has five fingers and a presumed thumb.

The chair is at a different angle from what it should be if he were sitting in it. If he were sitting in it the seat should be flat or tilted away from us, I think…

well its the hivemind at work

High quality there user.

Ben Garrison

Maybe you should search the two Quoted sentences… ;)

Her right hand still looks black

this is like second-rate comic book artist tier
holy fuck

We should send this to CNN and shit, and say "This is the artist DRRRUUUUMMMPPPHHH has chosen to paint him!"

I'm sure Obama wouldn't be that petty.

wtf man, just no

wow, how embarrassing

MY SIDES

Every time I think this shit can't get any more ridiculous…

King Nigger can choose to address this, showing his affirmative action nigger was a poor choice, or be immortalized with jizz on his head.

gay nigger bottom-bitch Barak is all kinds of okay with his cum-shot facial.

also, reposting from the other thread.

And they call us cumskins

I bet you he does it because he feels "Black Sperm is beautiful/powerful/magic/something along those lines"
Pretty much "muh dick"-ing on every painting of us

great job user!

I second this.

What the fuck

BRAIN SPERM

smarthistory.org/kehinde-wiley-napoleon-leading-the-army-over-the-alps/
What the hell made them believe this was a good idea?

These people can't stop muhdiking.

Kehinde Wiley is a spirit cooker.

On July 29, 2013, Wiley tweeted that he and satanist/black-supremacist Jay-Z was in one of satanic “artist” Marina Abramovic’s “performances”. H/t Reddit.

fellowshipoftheminds.com/tag/kehinde-wiley-is-a-spirit-cooker/

I've only found this out, but yeah.

while i certainly dont approve of the message, atleast this dude has some actual artistic faculties. reading up on that other bitch has revealed that she does ALL of her doodles in charcoal, and all of them are portraits. she obviously lacks entirely any sort of understanding of figure drawing. shit looks like something a highschool student would shit out. in fact, one of my buddies literally had better charcoal drawing skills IN HIGHSCHOOL.

these "artists" whose bread and butter is to do a shitty job and have some "deep symbolism" in the fact that they have no artistic skills, piss me off to no end. i absolutely despise symbolism. pic related

Would shitposting done in fine calligraphy not be shitposting?
Would you aquit a nigger who wrote in fine scripts even though he just raped your daughter, your wife and you as well, before writing a huge essay on how much of a bottom bitch you are?

Dressing up poison in ribbons and bows is still poison.

that and her hair bleeds into the top border

jesus christ calm the fuck down user. i was just pointing out that one of them could actually paint. which is rare in this day and age for a famous artist. i was surprised is all. im used to dealing with "deep symbolism" like my pic

I'm not even angry. I'm just stating things.
Kikes work on an "every little bit counts", to them it's the same if a nigger can draw or not, as long as he's a bioweapon against whitey.

its a fake "power stance". He is attempting to project authority and confidence.