Never forget the fact that Trump is a secret kike who let's his kike son in law read classified material...

Never forget the fact that Trump is a secret kike who let's his kike son in law read classified material. Let the irony sink in you fucking niggers. Trump is a secret kike.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

0/10

You are a blatant kike.

Go back to moderating, imkikey. No one wants you here in any form.

If someone is paying you, it's too much. If you're doing it for free, fucking pathetic. Either way low energy.

Lol you dumb fucks have sucked Trump's cock so long and hard that your cum stained brains can process facts anymore. You niggers have become what the tardy lefts say you are. Kill yourselves you are fucking disgrace to your race.

Get a real job.

Lol.

That's some quality retardation right there.

Your anger and ad hominem mark ye a shill

crawl back into your hole lil' whyte boi, you kikes will never stop the trump train.

Keep on moving neo Nazi scum, this is an /r/the Donald board

I'm angry over the secret kike and you cock suckers only gurgle his cum and scream "shill"

That's some quality retardation. Kill yourself and do the world a favor

It's not even a secret. His ex-wife is a kike. His daughter is a kike who is married to a kike. His current wife is a tranny. His two sons are kikes who are married to kikes. He's a kike.

Uh huh.

I can't stand all the Trump dick riding here either, it's unbecoming.
My position on Trump is that his only redeeming quality at this point is that he's still a better alternative than Hillary.

Hahaha

Being critical of what jews are doing is all well and good, but actions speak louder than words.

Nigger is a nigger. That's the problem.

That's sad to have a president with that being the only redeeming quality. Whites fucked up on this one. They needed a third candidate.

No, that's the board moderator.

White supremacists get banned here. imkikey leaves only Trump-loving civic nationalists.

Congrats, you're banned now. Only love of Trump is allowed here.

Trump loving fucks are anti Americans who love to suck kike cock.

Trump used to host Miss Universe, which was and still is full of trannies. Manlelia is literally a tranny whom he bought at one of his contests. Manlelia has had so much plastic surgery that it's almost impossible to tell, but when you look at its bone structure its very obvious that she is a man.
Jewgle is censoring all images searches related to the topic, but just looking at some regular pictures of her it is obvious that it's a man.

All this ad hominem rage because you all are either being paid to post disingenuous bullshit, you migrated from Holla Forums because you faggots got bored of being relegated to your dead board, or you were among the fucksticks who bet on the wrong horse in the 2016 election can't be healthy to indulge in, let alone 'sperg out and spam all over the board, now, can it?

Cry some more, you unbelievably predictable faggots.

Even for fucking Holla Forums you are too big of a retard.

What the fuck, Blimp is a bike. I'm a Rubio missile now.

bc07c1 (9)
Surely they are paid per post, cause the quality is so…I cant even. So how does it work? Is there a site you log into with frames that counts as you post? Did mediamatters get the software from JIDF? Genuinely curious.

I see we have another retard suffering from a cum stained brain.

Yeah, but i was a Trump supporter.

It feels good to be anti-semitic, doesn't it OP? You're here, you tell yourself you don't believe this and you're doing it to piss us off, but you keep coming back. And you keep posting the same thing. Deep down inside, you love the feeling of breaking your oppressive liberal norms, it gives you a rush, it makes you feel good. For once in your life, you can talk about politics and not be afraid you'll slip up, say the wrong thing, and have your "friends" abandon you in droves.

Just give in OP, you know it feels good. Free yourself from the fear and oppression of liberalism. The chains that prohibit you from speaking truths are liberalism

So salty. Stay mad Levi.

Two years and an eterniy have passed since 2016 and today nobody is hated more on Holla ForumsThe_Donald than former Trump supporters. You may have seen some of my memes. Yuge memes. I supported him bigly.

That's not how that works, yidkid.

You also, oddly, repeatedly use fellatio imagery in your shill-posts.
Almost as though you're acting on orders, following a script.

Trump played us. Learn from this past election and accept nothing less than a candidate who is adamantly anti-zionist going forward.

What the fuck, I'm a Fiorina missile now.

Shoot yourself.

You dumb fucks are in love with a shill

no, im sure (((US))) (((democracy))) (((works))) just (((fine)))

What the fuck, now I'm a Stein missile. 5 seconds ago I was a Jeb missile but it fizzled out.

Yuri was right.
"When people see what America first means in practice, obviously, they will revolt. They will be very unhappy, frustrated people. A Trump-Kushner regime does not tolerate these people. They obviously will join the leagues of dissenters, dissidents. Unlike in past United States, there will be no place for dissent in future Trump-Kushner America."

Ad Hominem, try harder Moshie Greenblatzowitz

How much are you cunts being paid? Because at this rate, even (((they))) won't be giving you any (((bonuses))) for regugitating the same goddamn bullshit time and time again without a script rewrite.

Then once Trump makes me a stormtrooper in this totalitarian dystopia, I'm coming for you.

a shoutout to all the ZOG supporters on here:
F U C K O F F B A C K T O R E D D I T
U C K O F F B A C K T O R E D D I T
C K O F F B A C K T O R E D D I T
K O F F B A C K T O R E D D I T

O F F B A C K T O R E D D I T
F F B A C K T O R E D D I T
F B A C K T O R E D D I T

B A C K T O R E D D I T
A C K T O R E D D I T
C K T O R E D D I T
K T O R E D D I T

T O R E D D I T
O R E D D I T

R E D D I T
E D D I T
D D I T
D I T
I T
T

I accept your challenge.

You guys need to think big. Instead of posting for sheckles you should take Brock to court for exposing you to hateful rhetoric.

Your meme is shit and bigly is a word for faggots.

his meme is great and expresses the feelings of people on here about the immigrants from T_D
its an immitation of what trump would say so i guess youre right

Stop sucking your fellow kike's dick, and do us all a favor and go fuck off and die in the hole your crawld out of back in Reddit, Herschel.

How the fuck can anyone deny Trump is a massive fucking zog puppet? I mean he says it himself daily. The least you could do is say he's having to fondle kike balls for political reasons because denying it just makes you look like a fucking liar.

it pleases me to see people are waking up.. it seems like only actual paid shills are defending trump these days, judging by the numbers, and everyone else has realized they've been baited and switched by the biggest kike in the game.

trumps entire family and circle of advisors, associates, friends etc are all kikes. FACT

It's cute how they think that pouring shills in to agree with the OP is going to fool anybody.

Trump tells you himself he's Israel's greatest ally, how can you even live with yourself denying it at this point. The elections are long over, he won, you get nothing by giving him your undivided loyalty at this point, nor do the people who actually have the audacity to criticize him get anything by "shilling" against him.

There are no shills, only people with different opinions. Some are politically incorrect, some aren't.

I know they don't pay shills much, especially not the poor quality ones like you, but it's still something you get for it.

jewish projection, it seems to be the only trick you kikes know eh? well, it's not working faggot. we can see your long nose from here.

Thank goodness we can have our daily thread of this, complete with a low energy op.

Correct. When Trump says America first he doesn't mean it like Perot, Buchanan, Lindbergh, etc. meant it. Trump means the zionist postwar order. William Pierce had Trump pegged decades ago. They brought him out of mothballs because the Adelsons, the Pritzkers were freaked the fuck out by the Obama administration and his underhanded shots at israel.

Fuck, you can at least mix up your insults and syntax to be less obvious.

I was trying to be polite by only saying "poor" quality. So congratulations, you're so bad at this that if they're paying you anything at all, you're successfully jewing kikes out of their shekels.

This is true and shills wont reply

If it's all over why are you kikes still at it this hard? You won remember? Problem solved. You can all fuck off back to tel aviv.

Trump is just easily manipulated. he's not a jew but he is a puppet nevertheless.

//thread

wtf I love open borders now

Sure thing.

HES A JEW SHILL

Did I get it right goys? Amazing how the jews had this all worked out ahead of time. That must also be why they keep sending you fuckin loosers here right goys?

I didn't win you tremendous faggot, I voted for Trump based on his campaign promises and instead got fucking neocon tax cuts and uh… LIBERAL TEARS!?

Manipulating everyone including me and you?

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520

Keep talking. You're not the only one who fell for Trump's feedback loop.

I don't care as long as the profits keep rolling in. Do you know what it feels like to be incinerated by white phosphorus? You will soon.

And you're being deported joto.

Filtered.

G_D damn he keep FAILING UP! WAT DO?
I'm loving the butthurt he's causing the kikes on both sides. kek

led the irony sing in you fuggin nibbers x-DDD

Filtered.

Oh no, the hebe is offended I'm using their ways to point fingers at them. Way too obvious moshe. You fucks are going to burn for eternity.
god god god god god god
fucking kikes

Cant deport me if i deport myself

Lol ‘they’ as in whites. So who are you then? Say God jewboy. Yahweh is a grade A cunt.

Launch the damn nukes already, Kim.

i hate reddit fags. his meme is an ironic piss at redditfags, where theyre told by trump himself to fuck off back. are you following?

thats a nice selfie shlomo. heres another chocolate for (((you)))

F U C K O F F B A C K T O R E D D I T
U C K O F F B A C K T O R E D D I T
C K O F F B A C K T O R E D D I T
K O F F B A C K T O R E D D I T

O F F B A C K T O R E D D I T
F F B A C K T O R E D D I T
F B A C K T O R E D D I T

B A C K T O R E D D I T
A C K T O R E D D I T
C K T O R E D D I T
K T O R E D D I T

T O R E D D I T
==O R E D D I T== OOO OOOOOOOOO
OOO OOOOOOOOO
==R E D D I T== OOO OOO
==E D D I T== OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
==D D I T== OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
==D I T== OOO OOO
==I T== OOOOOOOOO OOO
==T== OOOOOOOOO OOO

Holla Forums is literally more easily triggered than the purplest haired soy-boy.

you sure did, thats why were trying to kick you off this board
i didnt know you have reddit there

Trump's dad was YUGE Zionist.
Trump is an MKULTRA nigger.

Or, you're a schizoid faggot from reddit in the wrong company?

And so on. Every time anything that is actually natsoc is posted. 3rd position no partisan only white race.

he sure has. got a nice PR position with a nice pay, he has israel backing him and retarded fags on reddit worshiping him. and all he had to do was what he was told
and do you realise how obvious would be the busines mistake of going up against the monopoly?
are you saying that this was an arabic board before the redditimmigration?
also:

tl;dr:

see
usdebtclock.org/

Samefagging this hard. Glad we finally popped that sperg gasket. Now we can expect a 100 "totally not from reddit" shitposts where you act like a cock gobbling turk because you can't handle being wrong and facts and evidence hurt your feelings.
We know you try and steal our terminology and attempt to appropriate our insults. Problem is by the time you pick it up we have moved on and you uncreative fucks can never keep up.
And now you're handing out "cookies"? Really fag? You expect that to impress anyone? You realize how fucking dated even for the left "a for effort" are even ironically? The left was starting to pick that cringe up before you were a wad of cum your mother scraped off her back to cuck your daddy into paying for a retard for life.
OUT

my sides

You stupid fucking turk.

dou you even know what samefagging is you redditard?
i didnt even read it, good job wasting your time and the server space

can you be more obvious

what do you mean ? Shareblues are everywhere and are totally and are demoralising people who would normally vote for a guy who hasn't drained any swamp and does whatever Israel wants

Cmon man, are you just phoning it in?

Nice connection you schizoid faggot. Bet someone walking behind you means you're getting gangstalked. Kill yourself you subhuman mongrel.

You have too many tabs open in your mediamatters shill software, you are not even following.

Was that your meme? I bet it made you hard when you were drawing he shit, didnt it? How long did it take you to waste those electrons?

@#^&@th times the charm, eh? Keep making threads, I'm sure it'll work eventually.

Starting to feel the rope, eh?

LMFAO NEURONS = ELECTRONS
Go recycle our 2 year old memes some more you literal retard Ameri mongrel. You're the butt of our joke now.

Computers use electrons you fucking dumb heeb.

How much Mommy's food did you waste to grow up to be a laughing stock of an imageboard now empty and abandoned?

You're a typical Ameri mongrel libtard with a new coat of paint on. Instead of misogy you use our lingo and scream about
kys retard.

no, its actually funny if youre not a cuck

typical JIDF shilling.
reported

the absolute state of american education

Am*ricans aren't white.

Oy vey just ignore the mass arrests of princes and corrupt officials.

I don't know why I'm entertaining such a blatant kike

This guy is a shill or underage.

It is dead.

You're all part of the problem.

Hi reddit normie scum.

trump had nothing to do with that you fucking retard. he just sold weapons to ISIS via the saudis, and no fucking war happened like you rediit subhumans were screeching.
saudi arabia is just as strong as before with all tanks to (((america))). and the only ones actually undermining it and israel are the same countries you accuse of being irrelevant shitskins.
your autistic levels of cognitive bias should be considered a mental desease and you reddit scum should be put down

underrated post

"You know who is to blame, fellow Whites? Women, not jews !!"
"DRUMPF is a KIKE!"
"Christianity rules, Pagans r fedora LARPERs!"
"Assange is dead!"
SAGE and REPORT: Sage and report all these shill/slide threads,

Reported.

HOLY FUCK ARE YOU DUMB

I bet you're an ugly faggot fuck who's never posted an interesting thread.

You think the saudi crackdown happening shortly after trump's visit was coincidence?
Is that why ISIS completely got their shit pushed in and Russia and Syria declared victory?

REDDIT REDDIT MUH REDDIT

tfw named after a literal cock master

Pottery. Keep on living inside fantasy land, autismo, now that we're against you you have to think on your own, no rehearsals to steal from Holla Forums to trigger MUH LIBTARDS XDDD

No. It's pretty clear that weapons were traded to a faction who was amenable to listing ARAMCO on the NYSE instead of just selling it to the Chinese. In other words, the zionist nexus survives for another round.

That's because I never mentioned Hillary in the first place. I was talking about the SAUDI arrests.

No shit you 56iq fucking idiot. You mentioned arrests so I said, where's Hillary? Destroying your argument, so where's your objection? 'WEW' you are no joke a literal fucking retard who doesn't even understand simple inherited rules of engagement. Good luck sticking fingers in your ears next time you hear something you don't like after experiencing cognitive dissonance.

lel this place gets worse than cuckchan by every passing day.

What the fuck are you going on about?

Make a throwaway email and I'll send you where we all went. Fuck this gay place.

Don't blame yourself brother. Your parents were brainwashed.

PLEASE SOMEBODY DO THIS FOR A LARP AND REPORT BACK

Uh oh, the Ameri mongrels are here! TRUMP INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE!

[email protected]

Okay, that's the last straw. Where the hell did the rest of Holla Forums go because it sure wasn't this terrible a couple of years ago.

Enjoy 8gag then.

Sent.

We were banned when Jim replaced the original mods and Hotwheels with his own lackeys. Did you think we were fucking lying when we warned you over the last three years?

i'd love to know where the actual natsocs went. because this disgusting zionist shilling of trump is disgusting. maybe i should check out stormfront or GLP. this place is ziocuck echo chamber now

Make one too ASAP I have to go shopping soon. Also: don't be a sperg there, just in case.

This isn’t a joke, and it’s not shilling either. Voat. If you just completely ignore the “voting” system, it’s a great place for discussion, and everyone on the news and politics boards are 100% redpilled and 100% hard right. Nothing ever gets banned or deleted. Ever. Content stays up on its own merit. It’s infuriating, because it means they let liberals have dozens of alt accounts to brigade their lies, but everyone sees through it. Give it a try.

I did when it first came out but it was empty as fuck. I might now.

Take me with you
[email protected]

[email protected]