Happy Birthday Mark

Happy Birthday Mark

I hope you have a great day

Happy Birthday, Mark. explain this.

I hope you eat an entire ice cream cake by yourself.

Can we have a petition to ban that fucking tripfag? I'm so fucking sick of Ritsu.

What? Do they bully out non avatarfags or something?

Where is the cake mark?

Happy birthday mark!

In his fat Jew belly.

He already ate it.

The only people who post in the 4am threads at this point are former avatarfags, avatarfags turned tripfags, fans of the avatarfags, and the one guy who screams about how they should be banned.

EVERYONE , HIDE THE CAKES

Ice Cream Sandwich 2: Electric boogaloo

Fuck off, mark.
My partner's birthday is tomorrow and you aren't ruining this week for me by existing

Mark tried but gave up quickly like almost every other administrative change tried since his ownership. That forced anonymous stint that he barely asked anybody about was probably sheerly to deprive 4am posters of tripcodes

Happy birthday sperg I'm proud of you

Kill yourself you fucking degenerate

Happy birthday, you fat kike! Maybe one day you'll finally lose all that weight and get a better taste in vidya.

He's not wrong

Too bad Mark will never actually listen.

Happy birthday you fucking jew, thanks for letting the board get taken over by cuckchan and redditors.

Probably because it's a non-issue. One shitty thread is shitty. That's nothing to be concerned with

Happy birthday Mark, you're my favorite jew.

I imagine the 20 posters on 8ch before '14 were thinking that too when 4chan migrants came along

except it's been spilling out as spam lately because of the triggered autist who keeps making multiple duplicates.

i gotta imagine

Happy birthday, you fat jewish cake-devourer hot-pocketeer.

Mark fancies himself a decider of board quality though going by the rules against template threads (except he decides what a template thread is) and just yesterday when he deleted an OC thread because he thought it was bad

Where's the cake, you fat jew?

happy birthday

Hope you die you fat piece of shit

Happy Birthday Jew

Too bad there's 3-4 threads being made because he wants a thread not full of attention whores. Ignoring a shit thread doesn't mean it's not there.

Chimosaku is fucking trash, kill yourself

Happy birthday Mark.

make him eat Bunt

happy birthday, you digusting niggerkike.

thank you everyone

fuck you mark
>>>/vcollins/

>>>/oven/

BAN THINGS I DON'T LIKE

CONGRAGULATIONS
O
N
G
R
A
G
U
L
A
T
I
O
N
S

To the >>>/ovens/ you go.

How does it feel to be a year closer to the great oven in the sky?

best song prove me wrong faggot

Was that the 'games which bored you to tears' thread with the NieR pic and no explanation why he thought it was boring? Glad my reports were actually answered.

Happy birthday

Komm, Süsser Tod

Mark will you ban the tripfags in 4am please?

What do your waifus fart smell like

Like trash

MARK YOU FAGGOT GET BACK TO WORK

like pizza and strawberry sundays

o-ok

Stop smelling your sisters farts you kike

not video games
check em

Whats it like being to big of a coward to have a meta thread?

Posting Mark's Waifu.

Happy birthday. You may be a fuck-up and a kike, but you do deserve at least some praise for not letting things completely fall apart around here.

No more big changes, just try and enforce the existing rules as best as you can, and enjoy your birthday.

Where's the cake, you kike?

It was, I was thinking of a different thread when I posted that and didn't think to grab a screenshot of that thread in particular. Though "the thread is shit" is a questionable delete or bumplock reason in the first place when shittier threads are in the catalog constantly and deciding what is and is not board quality gets you an overmoderated subjective mess like Holla Forums.

YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE CAKE YOU KIKE

♂FUCK♂YOU♂

Shorter of breath
One day closer to death

While our lives may suck and vidya is going down the hill, we are all equal in death.

LOL

Explain to me why Holla Forums is required to host non-vidya threads when boards can be created at will and the 4AM fags already have one. Why should these things be allowed purely because they want a bigger audience for their attention whoring?

WHERE'S THE BIRTHDAY CAKE, MARK?

Happy Birthday to the best hotpocket Holla Forums mod we ever had and our greatest ally.
:^)))
:^^))))))))))))
:::^^^^^^^^^))))))))))))))))

Happy birthday, Mark.