Trump: Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital was Pinnacle of my First Year

Trump: Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital was Pinnacle of my First Year
jns.org/trump-recognizing-jerusalem-as-israels-capital-was-pinnacle-of-my-first-year/

Reflecting on his first year in office in an interview with the Israeli daily newspaper Israel Hayom, President Donald Trump said that his official recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel was the pinnacle of his presidency so far.

(February 9, 2018 / JNS) Reflecting on his first year in office in an interview with the Israeli daily newspaper Israel Hayom, President Donald Trump said that his official recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel was the pinnacle of his presidency so far.

“I think that Jerusalem was my high point,” Trump told Boaz Bismuth, Israel Hayom’s editor-in-chief. “It was very significant that I recognized Jerusalem as your wonderful capital city. This was an extremely important decision for many people, who thanked me. To be completely honest, there were others who did not thank me. But it was an extremely important promise that I promised—and fulfilled.”

Trump stated that while he knew he would go forward with recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital during his first year as president, he also understood why previous presidents had not.

“Incredible pressure was imposed on them not to do it,” Trump said. “All the other presidents failed to keep their promise, despite the fact that they promised it during the course of their election campaigns. But I understand, because the effort to prevent them to do it was enormous.”

Other urls found in this thread:

jns.org/poll-israelis-consider-trump-policies-pro-israel-obama-policies-pro-palestinian/
youtube.com/watch?v=hoiC9f4zi-o&feature=youtu.be&t=342
rt.com/news/413416-erdogan-jerusalem-mecca-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now, what direction will this thread take? A shit show? Some 4DeDeDe chess? Some shareblue spam? Some mod deletion? Lets see.

Poll: Israelis consider Trump Policies Pro-Israel, Obama Policies Pro-Palestinian
jns.org/poll-israelis-consider-trump-policies-pro-israel-obama-policies-pro-palestinian/

(February 8, 2018 / JNS) The poll published by the Israel Democracy Institute and Tel Aviv University on Wednesday reveals that most Israelis consider the Middle East policies of President Donald Trump to be pro-Israel, in sharp contrast to Israeli views on the policies of former President Barack Obama.

According the monthly Peace Index poll, approximately 70 percent of Israelis view the current U.S. position on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict as pro-Israel, with only 4 percent identifying the policies of the current administration as pro-Palestinian.

When the same poll was taken back in May, 2011, only 14 percent of respondents identified the Obama administration’s Middle East policy as pro-Israel, with 31 percent labeling Obama’s policies as pro-Palestinian.

Before you destroy the jew, you lull it into a false sense of security.

Why? Why not just destroy the Jew?

What's the general timeline on this?

Wtf I pretend to love jews now!?!

Welcome home, my h'white brother.

Drain first the swamp, you must.

Oh god why didn't we vote for Jeb?

Okay. Fair enough. What if one were inclined to believe that the "drain the swamp" and "deep state" narratives are just cover for a forceful crackdown on anti-israel forces inside the US government by neocon elements of the exact same swamp/deep state?

Yeah but I mean… he's President now. Why the need to play grab-ass? He has all the power required.

One of the hilights of my year too tbh. Personally l'm hoping pissrael gets bogged down in a ground war with Syria, however a stab-happy Palestine makes for a nice consolation prize.

Disgusting.
Jew lovers don't deserve gratitude.
Politicians just can't stop sucking circumcised Jew cock.

AHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is it working?

Okay, I've been a pretty steady supporter of his presidency (bombing the syrian airfield was the low point for me) and while I've watched the shills and trolls I've still recognized that he isn't perfect and our voices need to be heard against things like DACA amnesty, but this… you have to be pretty jaded to not take this as some form of taking the piss.

We all know Donald Trump well enough by this point. Even if he really were fully compromised by jews, his own pride and style of branding would make him say something like the tax cuts are his biggest accomplishment. This is absolutely taking the piss out of the jews, like when he brags about record black or latini unemployment while knowing full well he wont win any points with minorities (it's still a useful tactic for winning over cucked whites of course).

You know Trump's dad was a YUGE Zionist, right? Trump is an MKultra nigger.

Embarrassing

He really doesn't. If the kike judges in California can just say "lol blocked :^)" on everything he does, what makes you think they would let him actually tell the kikes to fuck off?

He needs to remove them from power first. Doing that will take time. But you knew this already.

The election was only the beginning of the end for the kikes.

So you're telling me our elected President does not have the power to pass policies which benefit Americans, and that the Jews in our Government have more authority than the sitting President?
Why? If he can't do it now why could he do it later?

Seems to me American democracy is a farce, the deck is stacked, the game is rigged, and the American People should rise up in revolt and revolution.

Or… OR… we could all just keep waiting.

You retards are an infestation. Can't wait for the cleansing inferno when all of you die out.

noun
noun: pinnacle; plural noun: pinnacles

the most successful point; the culmination.
"he had reached the pinnacle of his career"
synonyms: highest level, peak, height, high point, top, capstone, apex, zenith, apogee, acme
"the pinnacle of the sport"
antonyms: nadir
a high, pointed piece of rock.
synonyms: peak, needle, crag, tor, aiguille, hoodoo; More
summit, crest, apex, tip
"pinnacles of rock"
a small pointed turret built as an ornament on a roof.
synonyms: turret, minaret, spire, finial, mirador
"the pinnacles of the clock tower"

verbliterary
verb: pinnacle; 3rd person present: pinnacles; past tense: pinnacled; past participle: pinnacled; gerund or present participle: pinnacling

set on or as if on a pinnacle.
"a rustic cross was pinnacled upon the makeshift altar"
form the culminating point or example of.

Was the poll taken by isreali christians, kikes, or mooslums? I could say there was a poll taken by Americans and say 100% love drinking semen, but won't say the poll was only taken by OP.

This is a question I've been asking for a bit over a year now, and so far the vast, vast majority of answers I've gotten have been bans from kikefy.

man that sucks. but there is a solution. we can force trump's administration to act in our favor by waking up the sleeping masses. what the People demand the politicians must deliver or face consequences

So if I call this out, what's the response going to be? Let's take a look… Narratives bought into/promoted noted.

< (please don't notice that Trump refuses to impose upon them goy, that'd ruin the narrative)

< please don't notice that this is a distraction from the actual point, focused on information I could gain myself if inclined to investigate (im obviously not, goy)

< haha, no they don't goy, we all now it - once in power, they do whatever they want, becaues our media will barely cover violations of import and has reduce the average American goy's attention span to less than that of a goldfish!

1 Year In
No Real Change

That said:

It was overwhelmingly kikes, you lazy wretch.

they are few, the People are many.
their strategy hinges of deceiving the People, so let's give them the truth and beat the Jew?

< ignore everything else about them
< haha, actually, they're just fucking worthless for the most part and do whatever the societal mold (which is the media, in the modern age) tells them - and we own the media goy!
< be sure to take your girlfriend to see Marvel's new Black Panther film goy!

Interacting with you lemmings is genuinely tedious, due in large part to my benevolent intent toward you.

Are… are you really this stupid? Do you really not understand that a president is not a king? You need to go read about a million civics books for 50 years and then you can come bac… no wait, don't come back. Kill yourself before you breed and spread your stupid to another generation of retarded mongs.

kill yourself.

you aren't giving a counter-argument.
The Jew's strategy relies on the masses being deceived. What happens when the masses are no longer deceived?

Nothing because the masses (whites) are apathetic and uncoordinated. Say one day a miracle occurs, everyone white knows about the truth of the JQ. Now what? First, you'd need someone to actually do something (to get the ball rolling), then you'd need a sizable amount of people also doing something so that the retarded faggots (called lemmings) actually do something as well.

Why do you make this issue about whites? The Jew deceives everyone. The nigger, the spic, the asian all must be deceived in order for the Jew to commit omnicide.

Wake up everyone. Then you turn the entire world.. billions of people… against a few million kikes. Where will the Jew hide then?

Even once enlightenment is reached, apathy remains an issue.

apathy results from ignorance.
You think if the majority of this world knew the Jews were actively working to murder every single race that the world would just be like…"meh.. fuck it."

??

If you aren't going after whites enemies you're part of the problem. No one can deny that, as a whole, Trump has been great at shifting the Overton window in the last 2 years. Look back at Holla Forums in 2015. There was a lot of black pilling and pessimism. He's not Uncle Adolf… I get it. But fight against something that is detrimental as a whole and leave the nevah Trump and doxing eceleb nonsense to JIDF/ Shariablue/ CTR or whomever else (((they))) have to pay to keep the window from shifting so fast.

But nice IP change, you had to show your true form eventually

Yes. Many things are known by the masses, take the issues with Religion of Cuck™ in Europe (were it's obvious who is doing it, no issue of a (((white man))) fooling everyone as a white man). Nevertheless, no one wants to do anything (in part due to apathy, in part due to the threat of the system).

This isn't true, user. Europeans don't do anything because the Enemy has created pied pipers, like Tommy Robinson, to "fight" so Europeans don't have too. If they see people like Tommy leading masses marches, they feel like theres no reason to revolt or promote revolution. They are kept "apathetic", once again, due to deceit.

Same thing in America. Why do you think Richard Spencer exists?

He SHOULD have the power to pass policies to help Americans. But the Kikes, that have infiltrated every aspect of our government, think they can just say "lol no fuck drumpf fuck america" and for some reason everyone just accepts their authority in overriding the power of the president and violating the Constitution.

It's infuriating that they constantly get away with this. But to be able to do anything about it is going to take a while so they can't just "lol no fuck drumpf fuck america" and keep themselves in power.

then let's revolt? what the hell is anyone waiting for?

Hi FBI
We're waiting for the right time so we're not instantly v&d and the kikes use our attacks as justification to make being white illegal or some shit.
The kikes still control the deep state and most of the government. We need to weaken them first by deposing them using their own system before we'd be able to revolt and take the rest down by hand.

But you know this already.

Still hoping the mudslimes get uppity about this. I'm sure its quantum denominational chess and all but that remains to be seen. I want rockets and jew blood to run

revolt doesnt mean chimpout you low IQ kike.

Because NOW there are still too many kikes in power
LATER there will be fewer kikes.

It's very simple.

Chesscucks are the reason Holla Forums is a living corpse.

Ok then, enlighten a "low IQ chimp".
What did you mean by revolt?

Being mad about the chess meme instantly outs you as a kike, Moishe.

You are replying to german posters: all talk online, goodest goys in reality. Whites don't revolt, they follow their leaders down the drain and jews know this. South Africa, Germany, Sweden prove that accelerationism doesn't work.

At least I don't delude myself that a president who achieves fucking nothing, other than letting the media call him a traitor day and night, is somehow stringing an incredible series of homeruns.

Do you see what the Alt-Right is doing with their speeches, marches, and demonstration? They're doing all of this so that people like you and I don't. If the masses see Spencer doing all this shit they think, "At least someone is doing something..so now I dont have too!" It's a trick to keep the people complacent. Revolt for real. Hold real speeches and demonstrations and redpill everyone.

whites will learn to revolt.

Must be something to be a kike, did you ever read how Hitler described your form of debate (or rhetoric in general)?

not buying it, faggot

Luckily the U.N. did the one fucking thing that they can do right and blocked that shit. For now.

Faggot JIDF, get out.

At this point I honestly don't see him being re-elected, and frankly we don't have anyone better as a potential candidate.

B A S E D A S F U C K
A
S
E
D

A
S

F
U
C
K

Neck yourself r/t_D.

I guess, speeding up the process of establishing Greater Israel was more important to Trump than deporting beaners. If only he had the same kind of energy and resolve to help the American people that he puts into kosher use.

Yes they look very happy together

This

Fluffing a kike rag to make (((them))) think he's all about (((them))). Meanwhile ISISrael has lost so much ground in Syria they are having to lose planes.

>link related youtube.com/watch?v=hoiC9f4zi-o&feature=youtu.be&t=342

>muh cianigger base (they don't do this one anymore)

That webm is not really helping with your case for your two faced ZOG emperor.

Oh boy, look I want to kick the kikes in the taint as much as anyone but this sort of casting of the events taking place is a bit undeveloped. You have to realize there's political infighting and a left vs right politics being played in Israel. Furthermore and ever more impactful you have to understand the factions behind who is fighting for a 2 state vs 1 state solution in Israel, that alone plays a massive role in international politics, yeah I know that sounds fucking stupid and honestly it is but hey that's politics. "It's all a circus side show, a ploy" well yes but it also decides who is in power and whos pet projects get pushed forward under a new political order, we're about to see a regime change here pretty soon in Israel and I have a feeling it's going to bring about two distinct changes. 1. we're going to see a much harder push for a 2 state solution and 2. we're going to see "the star gorge itself on clay" as silly as that kek prophesy stuff is it's not baseless and there are factions there that want to expand into Syria etc.

He sold the sandniggers shit, which makes USA $. Some of that ended up in ISISrael merc hands in Syria. Still much better than flying CIAniggers in directly with weapons like kang nigger did.
I mean, assad is literally swinging by the rope right now and ISISrael has overrun Syria, eh?
You short sighted faggots look at media bytes and believe it hook, line and sinker every time without looking at the actions on the ground in a war.

Yeah, wake.me up when anyone related to Obongo administration or Clinton syndicate get locked up. Until then, it's not happening

SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY
SHAREBLUE FAGGOTRY

0/10 for originality t_D shill. Both candidates were ZOG since the very start. Trump just gave the more appealing rhetoric without acting on the important promises he made. Your head must be pretty far up your ass to still believe that Trump will cause any meaningful change, you're unlikely to even get your meme wall that wouldn't reverse your demographic replacement anyway.
Enjoy dying for greater israel while your ZOG shill of a president "gets closer to kikes before he backstabs them", dumb I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass.

A M E R I M U T T

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

guess you missed the data whites have reversed this horse shit black pill in burgerland, you shillfags love to push. Leftyfag?

Must be hard to live with retard level IQ, Tyrone.

just outing yourself right out the gate, great strategy.

As it is for every single Trump-kike here also

Good Goyim/10

we sure see alot of that dont we?

>maybe if we vote for some guy that (((they))) present us itll be ok for a year or two more
US politics in a nutshell

you do know that not everyone on this board is a bluepilled burger right?

>i admit the US (((two party))) system is kiked

being mad about the chess meme indicates that one is to intelligent to unironically support ZOG

Trump, when speaking to an Israeli paper, said things that Israelis would like. Oh my God, Trump is a Zionist for real now goys!

He's the best thing you burgers have had for decades. He's not the solution but a step in the right direction.

no i wouldnt. i preffered anyone but her. and bush. but that didnt mean i had to become a literall bitch fanboy of any other candidate.
youre off by one ocean
since im hoping for a civil war and collapse of the US federal infrastructure i guess youre right

Trump's so fucking based, bros.

Schulz, when speaking to an Israeli paper, said things that Israelis would like. Oh my God, Schulz is a Zionist for real now goys!

Trump cancelled TPP in the first month and then just cucked out in every way possible and now you've got the palintir/cambridge analytics/military shills spamming every forum that isn't meant to be SJW moderated censoring everything unless it's pro trump pro israel

embarassing. go back to cripplechan.

at this point any decent westerner should be asking why all the coverups continue (eg las vegas) and why even though all the corruption is obvious everyone seems to be jerking themselves off instead of doing anything.

The Trump shilling is just too obvious at this point.

I understand you need shilling when you're ripping people off, but goddamn this is just too jewish even for the jews.

H-he's playing chess too.

Hello fellow magapede.

???
That’s the most ass backwards logic I’ve ever heard, and I’ve sat through sociology lectures trying to explain minority crime statistics.

Don't worry almost everyone has this place doesn't even have 2k unique anymore

Top Kek:
rt.com/news/413416-erdogan-jerusalem-mecca-israel/
Muslims may lose Mecca if they fail to hold on to Jerusalem

You mad?

France, Denmark, Austria and Switzerland all have banned wearing burkas, Trump can't even get a 7 country travel ban passed.

Kek
You faggots just love throwing your blanket statements out and scurrying away to the supervisor or getting a new ID, whenever things get tough.

You’re inclined to believe what I’m inclined to believe I’m afraid. They just play a tug of war with us, and obama for all his communist poison was actually less of an Israeli cocksucker than Trump appears to be. I’m really starting to doubt that Trump means “something else” when he constantly kow tows to these yids. I also don’t think they are by any means above throwing their little ‘deep state’ under the bus to advance their ultimate goals. I’ll put my hopes in Iran and maybe Russia.

Furthermore, what a complete joke it is on the part of our military, to claim self defense inside the borders of another sovereign nation. Fuck this world.

That explains the UN aid all the money cut isn't even 1/150 of the money that goes to Israel

>in an interview with the Israeli daily newspaper Israel Hayom

White Americans were too close to the edge. They lost faith in the system. They begun waking up and started to think outside the box. 8 years of King Nigger were simply too much for good Americans to remain silent. Trump was a safety valve of the ZOG to redirect Aryan anger into a kosher outlet. He gaslighted the goim from the get go. White electorate was completely pacified and went back to sleep. Their faith in the establishment restored. Next time Whites wake up it may very much be too late.

the only reason the US economy still even exists is because most countries use the dolar as a trade currency, and thats ending with BRICS having big plans.
untill then the US just loans more money from the FED and throws it into the economy and pretends tht the US economy isnt a total fucking failure.

that degenerates from reddit are ruining this place? yes.

when did he say anything against israel?

were playing Real World here kid.
let me lay out how it works because you obviously dont know shit redditfag:
when Holla Forums was created a few years back people migrted here from halfchan because halfpol was full of JIDF shills and shitposting. this became a high quiality board with high quality discussions. then there were two more migrations, both of which almost fucked up everything, but most of the immigrants got redpilled or left.
now recently we had a mass immigration from reddit like (((you))) and it proven to be one of the worst shill raids yet. but we wont give our board to some degenerate redditfag scum like yourself. so if theres anyone that needs to go back, its (((you)))

Why does he have to speak to an foreign israeli paper? Why does he have to be so praise worthy of a foreign state in israel? Why does he have to say or do anything a foreign state tells him?I eagerly await trumps interview with Asharq al-Awsat newspaper where he praises some Arab country. Kek.
Pro tip you faggots, if you have to do anything for someone then you're a slave to them.
Even the most cooned of niggers, the most cucked of liberals, the most kiked of jews have never tried to push that idea that by losing you win. If you're not shills then you spastics have been brainwashed beyond help if you think you're operating on high levels of realpolitiks by letting your enemy have everything they could ever wish for.
It's been nearly two months and fuck all has happened. Muslims kicked up bigger shit when the jews installed metal detectors.
This is why I instantly think anyone pushing this narrative is a zionist shill because it's so moronic on every level that no sane human you believe unless they had a vested interest in shilling it.

Yeah, wow. It's almost as if people lie or something. I guess kikes are our best friends for all the nice things they say in public now.

/thread