Planet Coaster launches in about 8 hours, let's have a thread and talk about the game shall we?

Planet Coaster launches in about 8 hours, let's have a thread and talk about the game shall we?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150625154142/http://www.please
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will it have fart mods where I can zoom into girls wearing skirts/pencil skirts? Maybe a coaster that makes girls fart? I just think it would be kinda funny

Why live

Literally worst fetish.
As someone who hates anything non-vanilla, I say a lot of things are trash fetishes, but you've got the worst.

It's not a fetish, I just think it would be funny.

does it have dinosaurs?

That's what they all say in the beginning…

Jesus Christ what's wrong with you

Gotta get those preorders up.

It does.

Well I've been playing the game for months now, from pre-alpha to beta.

It certainly looks better than the previous 'modern' tycoon remakes which were all pretty shit if I remember right. Surprised I've not seen anyone talk about it.

I feel the same way, which is why I made this thread. The game deserves a lot more attention, it rapes the new Rollercoaster Tycoon.

Wasn't one of those a fucking mobile game?

Here's the launch trailer that came out yesterday.

game looks cool, but it's got fuckin denuvo.

That came out as well, but I'm talking about the latest PC version, which sucked major ass like the mobile version.

How? Why didn't you mention anything about that or the gameplay in the OP?

I haven't had problems with Denuvo in this case, it runs well and you don't even notice it, I haven't seen anyone complain about it.

Because I thought people were aware of the fact that the Thrillseeker version of the game allows you to play from pre-alpha to beta.

why the fuck would anyone want a new RCT when OpenRCT2 exists

I don't, I love OpenRCT2. But Planet Coaster allows you to build pretty much anything you want, not to mention all the Workshop stuff.

completely unrelated but anyone else feels nostalgic when listening to this remix instead of the actual song?

I would ask another question, but I think I figured out the answer to all of them: Autism.

When you make a thread about a game, please give details about the game. What you did is tantamount to calling someone on the phone and having nothing at all to talk about.

day one pirate

day zero pirate

Alright user. I'll bite.

How does it compare to original RCT. Specifically is scenario functionality in, does money actually matter now?

Are ride statistics in?
Do they affect popularity yet?

tldr; Is this is actually as close to a real RCT as I can get?

Workshop stuff that, thanks to denuvo's restrictions, will be only player-made maps

Thanks jews

I fucking hope so. The Alpha didn't take long, but granted, I don't think it was even copy protected.

I've only seen early missions in jewtube videos, but the answer seems to more or less be yes. There's great impact to your decorations, maintenence, and expenses, and if you're not careful, you'll bankrupt. Presumably because ezmode there's more than a few loans, but they all come due eventually.
Yes, basic ones at least, and they seem to have fairly complicated measurement patterns (still easy to understand, but "full"- it knows that a coaster that's one big fucking 9g spiral is puke-tier but not exciting at all, for example)
Popularity, both it and length can affect desired prices, and if you market or have a famous enough coaster you seem to get people showing up for that ride. Hard to tell without my hands at the reigns for that one, though.

highly likely we can do map-passing like in Open RCT threads, neat

No, thanks.

No, thanks.

I got a chance to check some videos too and looks bretty fun.

Yeah, i was going to purchase it after seeing the performance reviews, but after seeing that it has denuvo i won't be giving them any money

i hope they ditch denuvo

I'm not sure if these are actual 'muh Denuvo' or just bumps, considering you posted it twice and without saging

I'm pirating and emailing any dev emails I can find precisely the reason and I recommend anyone else reading do the same

you know what, you're right, if we don't speak up they will keep shoving this denuvo bullshit down our throats

The game having denuvo ensures modding is stillborn. But I'm having fun with it so far. Trying to clusterfuck one area with lots of coaster traffic and effects right now.

nope

that does look pretty legit. Sucks about the modding though.

here is another one of my new coasters still trying to get working properly.

That's why live.

So… the game has Denuvo. That's frankly disappointing.

I was considering buying it until I found out it had Denuvo

So this is where the ED money went.

nope

Let me know when it respects me as a consumer and either offers a demo or the DRM is cracked. I should be able to try before I buy in an era where game reviews are useless and the only option for refunds requires you to have not spent more than 2 hours in the game. Never buy denuvo games that don't offer demos, no exceptions.

Nah.

I'm a huge ED fag but denuvo is just too much. Frontier needs to pull their heads off their asses. But I really didn't expect much more since ED's online only DRM shit.

How's it run?

it has denuvo.
So like hot shit.

Am I doing it right?

Dude what the fuck. First sperging about milking dicks in the overwatch thread, and now this?

I'd imagine that the point is to scare off the shills by posting stuff like that. Also dude you need to remember to sage, don't bump denumale game threads.

Holla Forums, go into your gulad.
Gulag:
>>>Holla Forums

You're enabling kikery by giving money to these people, but hey.

woah, do NOT put me in the same group as fart fetishests. their fucking weird.

Any email address where i can contact someone (PC team/frontier) that will read the email, instead of it going to the unpaid intern that will erase the message/won't forward it to someone who cares?

Would be neat if it had a first-person mode to ride around your park in.

Jesus christ, can you cool it with the anti-semitism?

Kill yourself, leftypol.

DAILY REMINDER THAT Holla Forums IS NOT Holla Forums, NOR IS IT Holla Forums.

babbys first false flag

No fun allowed. You fags are losing your touch, all of you.

i want to flip seija upside down and fuck her in the mouth

That's really really shitty.

Look at the numbers faggot, Holla Forums is Holla Forums now.

make it a train ride that ends in some kind of fiery hell like vid

Best indie rct-clone coming through, don't mind me

Unfortunately that doesn't look as aesthetically pleasing as RCT1/2.

>implying I paid for it yet
[Insert MEGA link stolen from igg-games here]

Is there a crack for the full game yet?
I don't want to support denuvo but iv played the full game and its fun

I was just under the refund time and plan on doing so

I found:
Planet.Coaster.Thrillseeker.Edition-FULL.UNLOCKED.torrent

i guess that's it?

seems legit

Nah, it would say CPY or someshit since it's denuvo

Reported. Kill yourselves.

why does Holla Forums and Holla Forums have to ruin every thread?

Because Nazis and Commies are jewish tier cancer and always will be.

because they're not content with ruining family dinners

because Holla Forums is a populated board where they can drag everyone else in to it which probably feels great and their own volunteers enforce hugboxes so they seek conflict elsewhere.

I mean yeah, but what about Holla Forums?

It's a SKIDROW unpack, no crack is out yet. Combats the inherent steam DRM, but not Denuvo.

Liberals really are massive faggot buzzkills aren't they

I went a little overboard on the first mission

wow this shit was so cool two decades ago are you edgy like me I only like mature edgy memes like myself fellow retro edgy friend

fuck off from this board you faggot denuvo shill.

Your next line will be "fuck off shill"

To the shill who made this thread, without Denuvo I might not buy your game, with it I definitely won't

You guys know that if you just ignored swastika posters then the thread would stay on rails (fuck off Carlos I will deport you). I mean at least he was posting about the game, all the triggered people in this thread complaining about how Holla Forums ruined another thread are talking about something completely unrelated

hehe

I'm pretty sure we're being raided. There have been thread shitters in every thread replying only to swastika posters and faking outrage, and when the thread has been derailed they complain about Holla Forums and Holla Forums to make themselves look less suspicious.
Don't reply, hide and filter.

At this point we have to be. These kikes need to grow a thicker skin. "HOW DARE YOU OFFEND THE JEWISH PEOPLE" when it's…it's fucking what we do!

Anyway back on topic.
With this can we make a bigger Mister Bones? If so, shall we have a contest?

You guys have obliterated the possibility that someone might just actually want to have a fun thread on a game that isn't even out yet. This is why Holla Forums fucking sucks. Because you are too self-aware and touchy about anyone and ramp up the 10% chance its a marketer to 100%. Gas yourselves.

It is as cool as it was two decades ago. Is it you who are out of touch, is it you who are out of place. You're free to fuck off no mater the color of your dyed hairs. You know what else is cool today? To get you dick cut, so get cut you fucking fagget.

This game is going to get cracked eventually and i would have saved 60$.
Who's mad now?

You fucking retard, most posts are "Denuvo? Fuck no."
Find a game that doesn't have that overzealous piece of crap and you can have your fun threads in which you fuck eachother in the ass all day.

What? $60? For this? Surely you are jesting.
It's 40 bucks. Still way too much for a RCT clone.

web.archive.org/web/20150625154142/http://www.please use archive.is/planet-coaster-crowdfunding-campaign-begins/

To play it right now it's 75$. But yeah it is supposed to be sold for 30$. Still doesn't excuse denuvo since i never intended to buy it and won't.

No thanks, let us know when they crack that shit

Is it as good as everyone is saying?

short answer no

I mean, sure, if you just don't care then go ahead.

Most of my game library is shit I pirated from indie developers. However, if you're denying whats honestly one of the best games this year because of Denuvo then thats a shame

Can you make rides that kill people? Specifically niggers and kikes.

Ya'll need to just ban discussions about any game that hasn't been released for at least 60 days.

or you could just stop bumping shill threads

I wouldn't even call it bait. Jesus fuck the "alt right" movement is basically chanology 2.0 and is bringing in a bunch of newkids.

One of the stupidest fetishes

I'm not going to buy something I can't torrent to try out.
I'll probably end up pulling an Elite Dangerous and just get it when it's 5 bucks

Gee, I sure hope I never want to modify the game, add content, or use fan patches.

haha

Maybe now I can finally make the Holocoaster.

So what's the appeal of these games?
Can you kill the people on the coasters?
Are you trying to one in etkkt

Man, I gotta do this one.

Planet Denuvo
I never buy games infected with always-online DRM like Denuvo. Release it on GOG, then come back.

please be real this is the funniest shit I've read all week

WHEN'S TORRENTS

Does anyone believe this shit?

Nothing in that picture is anti-semitic.

The Holocoaster isn't real

BUT IT WILL BE

Europeans do, under penalty of imprisonment.

Ah, must be completely true then.

Damn straight, goy, and don’t you forget it.

are there any rube goldberg jew killing contraptions in there too or what

There’s the zapper, where kikes are lowered into a pool standing on a giant metal plate, which is electrified and fries them into dust. Yes, dust. And the masturbation machines, which sucked on their circumcised cocks to death.

And the Bugs Bunny survival stories. “SORRY, FOLKS! WE RAN OUT OF GAS!” And then the animal torture stories, where a bear (LOL TOTALLY NOT RUSSIA) and an eagle (LOL TOTALLY NOT AMERICA) tore kikes apart. And then the prisoners that were buried up to their heads and galloped over by horses.

…so like diarreah? That's pretty runny.

Oh, and of course Hitler himself was responsible for most of this. What else… the musical torture, 12 kills 1 bullet, drilling new assholes, forced singing outside the chambers, forcing them to climb trees and then cutting them down…

Aha, here’s the zapper. And more about the masturbation machines. OH, AND FAGGOTS WERE KILLED BY TICKLING. Never mind the bestiality!

but if the nazis hated jews so much why would they wear their skin as clothes, jesus christ, i believe that the nazis were killing jews wholesale but not this mickey mouse shit

Reported for leftypol.

It may upset you to know that more and more people are agreeing with Holla Forums

I'm not seeing any video games here

does that mean more of you retards will come here to shit up threads with politics bullshit? because that upsets me

I’m not caring.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

you afraid u gonna get a boner?

It's kind of hard to avoid these days.

Considering Holla Forums has become worse and worse I actually just see more hate for their autistic hugbox.
Now lets talk about vidya games.

Look you can blame the jews for all your problems all day, I don't care, but this isn't /pol this is /v so go suck you're own feminine cock and fuck off.

Back to Reddit.

*/r/pol
sorry for the mistake sir

reminder all Holla Forums and anti-Holla Forums posts are made by one group of individuals that are only interested in shitting up everything. Should just permanent ban them all honestly, since none of the posts are sincere anyway.

This is common knowledge user.

They are however referred to with the second slash, and omitting it is a clear sign of newfaggotry. We say Holla Forums, poorly disguised Redditors say /pol or POL or pol or Holla Forums or some other variation.

Trying to get this thread back on track:^)

I found a glitch, if you push the terrain down all the way to the bottom (i used 30m) and then drop down all the way down. You will continue through to the very bottom of the map.

You're not native.

Trippy, I'm waiting to see if the game goes on sale, got rct2/rct3 to stave me over till then.

I'm sorry I'm not holding up to your standards user, please leave me a bad review on the way out.

I was interested in this game until
then I looked at actual gameplay
then came the final nail in the coffin
and the cherry on the cake?

I'll stick to RCT2.

Next up Holla Forums tries to remove loss from lol threads

with 5 carts I can reach 320kph. going to see what's the max speed i can reach.

Nice autism there user.
I have been naming some boards without the second / for years without anyone getting butthurt over it.

Reported for kike shill.

It’s real in Europe under penalty of imprisonment.

And yes, you cocksucking kikes, I’m making all my posts again.

This isn't Holla Forums. No one gives a shit if someone made you butthurt.

Keep crying. You will tire your self out and take a nap.
Maybe when you wake up you can tell me all about how much you like hot pocket flavored dick.

Sorry user, it doesn't matter how much you cry. The Holla Forums janitors can't do anything outside of their hugbox.

Keep going user.

Kek he deleted it.

Why are you trying so hard Holla Forums? Are you scared over what the next 4 years will bring?

Aw fuck

Also

I hate this shit
No real theme park will ever be as fun I the ones I make and it rustles me

Reminder that we are being raided with board d&c and fetishists in multiple threads.

what happened?

Why don't you stop shitposting and talk about vidya than faggot(s)?

Is the Holla Forums shitposting done?
If so I want to know if anyone who played the game can tell me if it's good.

every board on 8ch belongs to Holla Forums

Question: is the alpha any good or should I just wait until the full game is cracked?

Yeah. Their pph doubled after the election.
Wanna take a guess on where those new users came from?
In my opinion, Holla Forums has harmed this site more than Josh did. Buggy code is terrible. Bringing attention and newfags is worse.

Who would have thought. They're actually doing their jobs, the absolute madmen.

Honestly I haven't played a coaster tycoon game in ages. Would be nice if we could get something rad with this one, but seeing as it's already got Denuvo in the package…
Also what's this about Denuvo killing mods? How does that work?

looks like shit

Fuckin sweet bro. So dope.

what?

fucking rad.

It's just fudd; the game uses their in-house engine which uses a proprietary file type to store all the content in the game. The only thing stopping mods is that the file type hasn't been reverse engineered yet. From what I've read, the file type is similary to the one used in RCT3 which people have said was quite hard to reverse, so it's anyones guess as to when it will get reversed. The developers have also said that they were looking into mod support in the future, but I wouldn't count on it until they give a definite answer.

Anyone remade Mr Bones' Wild Ride yet?

Nah but I'm making the ((((Death camps))))

You try out openrct yet? It's pretty fantastic.

God I love this board

What a chilling recreation.
game looks fucking terrible though

Nigger, have you seen actual Coasters?

So I really enjoy this game. It's Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, but with a visual style more in-line with Theme Park. RCT2 was always the superior game, but Theme Park had an infinitely superior aesthetic compared to RCT2's muddy pixelated mess.
The roller coaster creation feels really good so far, though I've only built two of them from scratch so far. The physics are pretty tight, and you can use trigger systems to make some really creative stuff beyond simply forward-go-fast. The categories are strange, though. What's the difference between a Super Coaster, a Hyper Coaster and a Giga Coaster? Aren't they all just steel coasters?
The only actual complaint I have about Planet Coaster is that there's not quite enough content, though I don't know how the content would compare with vanilla RCT2 since I've been playing it with all of the expansions for so long that I forget how much content it launched with.

Once Planet Coaster has ~60 stock rides, it'll probably feel pretty much perfect. This is Frontier, though, so each expansion will likely cost damn near $100. Fucking jewish ass lobster fucks.

Can you kill your visitors in this game or are they invincible?

I'd like to know this, too. You can have a roller coaster car fly off of a track and plow through a crowd, sending everyone flying, but I don't know if they just get back up after that or not.
Since it's (((current year))) they probably just get back up unscathed, at a guess. Even cartoon death is too stressful for millennials to cope with.

What's wrong with RCT 3?

No peep death.

fixed the building size wondering what to add now.

Gay as fuck.

See:
Also, don’t call them ‘peeps’. That’s RCT3-speak.

There’s no point; you can’t kill anyone.

Weave a coaster through the buidlings maybe? Add as hairpin neck-breaker turns as possible?

Definitely my biggest complaint and reason not to buy is how hollow the visitors are. The walking system, them just jogging into eachother, teleporting around, and buying things on the simplest 'if' check in the world. As far as I can tell, it's worse than the original RCT in some of these regards. Sure, they look a bit different, but even by RCT2 they had a solid logic built in.
My only other major complaints would be that vendor mechanics seem a little shallow and because of how bad guests are there's no lake freeswimmers/mazes/go-karts, and there seems to be a shallow selection of cool non-metal rides like bobsleighs.

fucking hell

I ain't touching it until the modders fix it then.

If they can't down or blow up rides it's not a Roller Coaster Game

that massive drop triggered my fear of heights

yeah no thanks

denuvo

Nope.

Even though I love the genre, that's a huge turnoff. And the shilling on the forums and in this thread defending that shit is annoying. Day one pirate.

what is that in mph?

I want to see this nefarious device.

It's a beast.

My neck hurts just looking at that.

Well people don't seem to care they take a 45g corner at 270kph or come to a full stop a few meters later.

Dropped.

Apart from modding, what other bad effects does Denuvo have besides drastically reducing sales by removing the free word-of-mouth marketing bump piracy affords?
I've seen people say there's a performance hit, but I haven't noticed any hitches or frame drops on my ~3 year old rig. Is there some kind of SSD-devouring read/write spam going on or something? I remember DRM platform like that years ago with Space Rangers 2 called Stardock or something.

What kind of computer do you have? I go from 80fps to constant 20 as soon as I reach a certain amount of people in my park.

my take on the holocauster

I don't think denuvo will effect modding at all, as I appended some garbage to a file and the game loaded up and ran just fine, and it seems like all the gameplay code isn't in the actual exe.

I've got a 4790K and a gtx 970. It's no slouch, but it's not a powerhouse, either. It's handling this game smoothly so far, though the most visitors I've had in a park so far is ~2500. If I hit a point where it starts to chug, I'll report it.

I feel it's cpu related. I can change all of the graphics to low or to high and I still get 20fps. I got a 2500k @ 5ghz and with 4,000 guests shit is 20fps. Checking the frontier forums I see a lot of people are in the same boat.

look at all the games that use denuvo, modding is little to none. total war warhammer only has in game content changes.

How fucking lazy can frontier be?

Haha, what?
What is the point of denuvo? You're literally driving away customers, and the game will just eventually be cracked anyways.

Just delete this thread and only make a new one if it ever gets cracked. You'd need an extra chromosome to be stupid enough to buy anything with Dejewvo.

>You'd need an extra chromosome to be stupid enough to buy anything with Dejewvo