Pre orders resident evil 7

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Door-in-the-face_technique
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did Battlefield 1 start some tradition of collector's edition's not including the actual game? Because we already have too many shitty practices to deal with.

Capcom has the midas touch of shit. Everything they touch gets fucked up

yeah whats with that?!

please kill yourself you tremendous faggot.

and nothing of value was lost

He's roleplaying, how new are you?

Truly we live in a time of amazement and wonder.

Seriously, how do people get burned this hard and go back? I got shafted by a few preorders in the one year, got jaded and just pirate then buy now, but these people have beaten wife syndrome, and keep financing it, while hoping if they give them money, they'll make it better next time.

Please tell me this is a shop. As if EA/bioware could get any worse.

You know the answer to that user its not

I guess they know that the people who buy these collectors editions do so more for the plastic junk that comes with it than the game itself.

So what's wrong with jewing out idiots with garbage AAA games again?
Where I live there is a proverb, something like "if you're not ripping a fool off, you're committing a sin".

What exactly is the problem here? As long as the CE is $60 cheaper than it otherwise would have been, having the CE shit and the game separate is actually a pro-consumer move, since you aren't locked into buying the game at full price on release if you want that CE shit..

Yup, it's a retard.

Game industry is dead also
Wasn't there another AAA producer that already did that last year?

Successful jewing means more and more garbage will be produced.

The fact that you even have to ask means you are a true and blue kike

So? How does it affect you? It doesn't affect me, since I'm not interested in shit games.

What is it? Plastic getting too expensive for you goy?

I preorder shit I actually want and know I won't be disappointed by. AAA shit never falls into that category so I'm fine.

Because you get less good games overall you dumb faggot and more shit like no man's sky.

I hope you only pre-order when there's a hefty pre-order discount.

How does amount of shit games made correlate to the amount of good games made? I'm not talking percentages there, but raw amount?
Shit devs make shit games, and good ones make good games. There is no connection.

I cannot believe videogames have the reached the point where buying the "collectors """"edition""""" does not actually include the fucking game. They ought to call it a goodie bag.

Fuck videogames, this is going to catch on just like the digital only manuals and extremely thin cases full of holes to "go green" did.

Time for a new hobby.

You assume devs can be separated into good and bad. While there is a huge grey area inbetween. Some of the big companies belong to that area.
If they see that with marketing they can get huge profits from a shit game, they will market and sell shit game.
If ugly pixelshit becomes a huge trend and lots of people buy into ugly pixelshit more and more indie devs will make ugly game.
If average story games make huge profits the grey area devs will latch onto them and make more and more games with garbage gamepaly.
Yes they are shit for doing that, but trend followers are quite frankly more devs than the genuinely good or bad ones.

What was the last dev team that stopped producing good games because of trends?

Off the top of my head Obsidian, though I bet you'll just dismiss that by using some bait-tier excuse.

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO GET SUED FOR FALSE ADVERTISING?

remember when shills said that digital copies will be cheap because there is no need to pay for plastic, manuals etc etc
lmao.

remember when jews said dlcs are optional if you dont like it dont buy it and then they started selling endings as dlcs?

remember when jews said that {current gen} has unlimited potential and then just made upgraded 4pro and scorpio

remember when microjews forced valve to make new maps for $ while they were free on pc?

remember when valve jews did nothing on 10 year anniversary of half life 2? not even a sale or free copy of HL2 not even a twit.

remember when jews attacked USS Liberty and lied about having 200 nukes?

remember when jews destroyed the city of jericho including women and children?

Any company under EA.
Any company that made a moba after dota2. From Blizzard to that warhammer moba that failed.
The companies that made shit to catch the overwatch bandwagon - paladins, blunderborn etc.

remember when jews created communism and destroyed half the world and millions of innocent?

remember when a jew cried in pain as he stabbed you in the back?

stop spamming you mongoloid

smug wojak is smug

WE GOT A LIVE ONE
OYYYY VEYYY STOP SAYING THE TRUTH

nice Holla Forums-false flag you nigger >>11251670

The reason you're a faggot is because you had to write all that in 9000 separate posts when a single post would have served just as well. But the reason you're here is because you want to make Holla Forumsfags look bad, so here's another (You) that you seem to want so much.

Never, basically it's false advertising only when even informed consumers fall for the bullshit.

Obsidian never made a bad game.
Plenty of incomplete though.

Stop producing games altogether is not the same as start shitting out bad ones.

I mean, it makes sense if you think about it. In some weird way.

Say you buy the game. You love it and you want more. Now you can buy the collector's edition without having to spend money on buying a second copy of the game.

Of course the fact that these are limited editions that will sell out immediately so the off-chance of one person playing the game and actually enjoying it to the point of wanting to shell out dough on the collector's edition a few weeks later is slim to none. This is just to get people to pay more money.

the fact that we are seeing this more than once this year can't be swept aside.
sad thing is it doesn't sound like impossible nonsense

are you posting on the wrong board by any chance?

reminds me of my total war samurai pack that is obsolete because it doesnt accept my 3dvds and only wants steam download of 30gigs

Truly DSP was a man ahead of his time.

This makes me feel depressed.
I'm making a game and it's pretty clear I'm going to be choosing one of the worst times in gaming history to release it.
(Or maybe this is perfect timing since everything else out there is either shit or at least treating customers like shit? I dunno)

it's the perfect time. You have a market with high demand but no supply – if your game is good, it'll sell like hot cakes with minimal marketing.

REEE PONYFAGS
are a-okay

For what it's worth, and it's worth damned little…

At least Crapcom isn't Konami.

Maybe because it ISN'T false advertising?
They clearly state on the box, in huge ass print, "GAME NOT INCLUDED".
False advertising would be "collector's edition of game" and then not include the game.

I'll never forgive them for dungeon siege 3.

I don't know why but I cracked up at this pic.

Is the game digital on the flash drive? I think I remember seeing a game that did that instead of a disk a while ago.

who is that reptilian?

Thats wojak, trumps vice president

spooky

I have noticed a trend where game "journalists" no long even bother to reach out to the publishers for a comment. Bethesda's little lie about sony was pretty bad, but this very will is going to turn out to be an incomplete listing, since it wasn't ready to go live yet.

Mike "The Thomas Edison of faggot medicine" Pence.

wat? there is no game, but you get the Steelbook?!?

I guess they've caught on to the fact that people who buy this collector's edition shit don't actually play videogames

I don't even understand why this is even a fucking practice
What the hell is going on with gaming? It's almost like we need 1983 to happen again.

and they wonder why piracy is such a big thing

This makes previous kikery from them look better so people are going to defend that until the next bullshit comes around and THEN they will defend this

bump

The idea of collectors editions not having games included is nothing but good, hear me out:

And boom there you go.

The only controversy here should be whether the collectors editions are reasonably priced, not that they don't include the game. An otherwise $160 collectors edition being sold for $100 with no game is fine assuming the game itself is $60.

I think Wolfenstein The New Order started that trend.

Thanks Bethesda.

Door in the face
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Door-in-the-face_technique

Shut the fuck up you kike.

Do you live in israel or greece?