I LOST A FUCK TON OF MONEY IN BITCOIN

I LOST A FUCK TON OF MONEY IN BITCOIN
HELP ME Holla Forums, IM 80 % DOWN. GIVE ME A MOVIE FOR THESE FEELS

Watch back to back for the crypto experience

That's not what buy low means you dolt

yeah, you're supposed to wait until it's gone all the way down

(((DUDE ELECTRONIC COINS)))

DUDE EQUITIES

How will Donlel JUST Drumpf ever recover?

OP I promise you its not as bad as me, my father came to me with some money and I invested at 10k made a massive return. He came back with his life savings and my grandparents money, we then took out a loan for the maximum we could afford against my dad's house to reinvest. I reinvested all that money at 19k, convinced my self it was just a dip and held too long.

I wiped out three generations of wealth. Honestly ready to fucking kill myself.

Thank you for your discount dip buy bucko.
People like me profit on idiots like you.

adjusted for inflation?

Yeah laugh at me, whatever.

I will because you're a fucking idiot and you deserve everything bad that happens to you

Fuck I was going to post falling down.

That's a bit harsh you faggot. I made a poor financial decision that doesn't mean I should be crucified.

X Doubt

no, you made the single stupidest financial decision you could possibly have made

Yet coinfags are quick to be smug when they make a profit.

That's probably the best course of action.

So that justifies other bad things happening to me?

What would you do if you were making insane amounts of money so quickly.

Fuck you man.

yep

You got greedy. I'd probably be depressed as fuck if I destroyed three generations of my family's wealth because I got too cocky and wanted more money. I wouldn't blame you if you killed yourself tbh.

You fucking cunt.

I feel like such a sack of shit user, you can't even comprehend it. I have never felt this bad. I know I fucked up I just don't know what I can do to make it better.

Fuck off

There is quite possibly nothing you can do to make it better. It's out of your control at this point. Better hope you kept those coins just in case it goes back up some day. Just learn to live with it or get on suicide watch, I'd personally just go to a monastery and forget my old life and everyone in it just because I've always wanted to do that but never had a reason for it. In short, do what you always wanted to do at least before potentially killing yourself.

Just stop whining and wait a couple months for shit to go back up again, I imagine this was supposed to be a long term investment anyway.
Honestly, pussies like you freaking out the moment you make some losses is why the crypto market is such a massive joke right now.

And obviously don't invest in bitcoin, choose something with some actual technology and future prospects behind it.

Stop making things worse, assburger. The only hope he has is if the market fixes itself and he remembers not to fuck up by investing in meme coins again.

I am really going to focus on college and working to make the money back, its my only option at this point.

I sold everything a 7k to minimize the damage.

Well, he's specifically talking about investing at 19k btc, which is not likely to go up that high again, certainly not as fast as some coins with actual application that don't take days and hundreds of dollars to transfer.

Scatch tickets are literally the worst analogy you could have used.
I'm simply telling him to move his assets out of bitcoin and into altcoins that actually have a future, as he's going to be holding this bag for a while.

This can't be real.

If you wanted good fee fees and upboats from strangers >>/reddit/ you piece of shit.
The man who falls only to pick himself up is inherently better to the man who fails to pick himself up.

Holy fuck.

Could be weeks, months, years before it recovers, but when it does you'll truly know the meaning of panic selling, and why whales count on people like you to do so when they run their pump and dump schemes.

Okay because of new information I got to rephrase what I said
Better start dealing drugs or streaming your suicide you poor bag of excrement. You know almost nothing about basic economics and have no place trading such a volatile currency such as altcoins. You misstepped your meager intellectual boundaries and were punished harshy for it.

>>>Holla Forums you piece of shit. I don't have time for people like you. Have some sympathy for a fellow human being, but I forgot you are people who literally want to genocide entire races and blame the jews for your problems. At least I can admit it was my own mistake.

Investing in your future is never a bad thing.

Its done it will not recover.

I HAVE sympathy. What I don't have is empathy for people who are not of my ilk.

Get fucked, bitfaggots, I couldn't get a new video card because of your shit. Hopefully the market will be flooded with barely used cards very soon.

WAAAHHH MUH VIDEO CARDS

Oh you're one of those people. Well enjoy what remains of your future, user. I hope you somehow recover and hope to God your ancestors don't wipe out all your wealth because of a memecoin phase.

Says the nig who invested all of his money in electric monopoly money

ITT salt

Who is this cute woman?

Just like after every stock market crash right?

I guess you deserve this.

Laura Hughes