youtube.com/watch?v=amDt_DpbU4Q
addons.mozilla.org/hu/firefox/addon/youtube-video-and-audio-dow/
youtube.com/watch?v=a1AHDNTXYSA
youtube.com/watch?v=67YfJyc_rew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally alt-right dog whistling

granted, they are harmless retards, but it's still hackneyed and unfunny

I get it.

maybe if i bury my latent racism and bigotry under layers upon layers of irony and detachment i can get away with it and shrug it off as "just a joke bro haha" when covenient: the show

sam hyde was better when he was documenting his life as a pathetic loser with an iphone camera and annoying his mother

now he's just a pathetic loser reading Holla Forums copypastas to liberals and thinking he's somehow intellectually and comedically gifted for doing so

Wonder Showzen > Tim and Eric > watching iron pipes rust > Sam Hyde

You know you're a terrible comedian when most of your humor is political, and almost none of it is considered funny to anyone outside your own ideological bubble. His show isn't getting canceled because it's too edgy, his show is getting canceled because edge doesn't work for more than one season, and edge was all he did.

his probably wanted it to get cancelled on some level

it will make him a martyr now and give him further reason to double down on the alt right nonsense

They didn't start that way. They just went where the clicks are. I think Sam actually buys the shit he spews now though.

Exactly it'll feed their victim complex, and they'll get to cry CENSORSHIP!

This. There will never be a politically subversive show like Wonder Showzen ever again.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVcEVYV32d0

he's just a misunderstood kid at heart

this

This is now a Wonder Showzen thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=IwvrGHsjD7g

Can you please make one of this

youtube.com/watch?v=amDt_DpbU4Q

addons.mozilla.org/hu/firefox/addon/youtube-video-and-audio-dow/

who is this dimwit?

Someone that probably voted for Trump

This is amazing

/dump

Sam also tried to use kids in his sketches but it just came off cringey as shit. Like "Jews rock"

This is Showzen doing a jew & nigga bit:
youtube.com/watch?v=a1AHDNTXYSA

Eric Andre should be between T&E and Wonder Showzen imo

I forgot about them. IMO Tim and Eric are better than Eric and Andre. One of the funniest shows T&E has put out was NITE LIVE.

more nigga bits by Wonder Showzen:
youtube.com/watch?v=67YfJyc_rew

Eric Andre is one person lmao.

I beg to differ

if you watch the other shows that the creators of wondershowzen made.. You realize they shit on everything. Not just right wing politics>>1125269

Tim and Eric and Andre Show when?

Tim and Eric(2) and Andre Show

Is that Xavier's voice?

Yep

yup

That's Hannibal Buress nigga

That's André a.k.a. Hannibal Buress from the Eric and André Show, nigga

apples and oranges, but whatever

this is just lightweight shit that relies on the quacky "haha kids or puppets are saying weird shit man" factor

"haha kids or puppets saying class conscious shit man," tho

Does anyone have the wbm where he's on wall street throwing up?

I prefer Steven's Universe tbqh

lel

I used to like him when I was younger but now I sorta just respect him from a distance.
I think Sam Hyde believes the shit he says on twitter but is self aware in his knowledge that he's essentially a caricature of someone who's had their brains fried by prolonged exposure to the internet. I'm pretty sure he's legitimately mentally ill because he constantly tweets about pizzagate.
I saw one episode of world peace and it was alright, the Jews sketch was probably the funniest thing to come out of it.

That music sounds very familiar, but I can't remember what it's called. Does anyone have the source?

Which one is Eric and who is Andre?

You've worked hard on this one.

I got exposed to it through the scam Sam saga on /mlp/
So to me sam has always been an unfunny faggot with no talent

I liked the MDE Ted Talk but I think it has more to do with me hating Ted talks than liking Sam.

The problem with his comedy and 90% of conservative/fascist comedy is they always think just stating other peoples positions is a joke in it self when it isn't. Like this would be a typical Steve Crowder "joke."

"X-democratic senator thinks raising taxes on people who make over 300,000 dollars a year is a good idea." -Said loudly and show a stupid look on his face to exaggerate sarcasm.

You can see where a joke or an exaggeration can be made the problem is they almost never do it, because they seem to think everyone will find just stating the position funny in itself. Sam basically did this exact same thing in his Bernie rally video. I kept waiting for him to try and do an exaggeration or get the crowd to agree to some absurd/stupid position, but no his "joke" was just to agree with everything they said verbatim. This wouldn't even be funny to me if I was an alt-righter or a conservative as I don't find people just stating their positions that are contrary to mine to be funny.

didn't like the tv show at all. some of their videos are pretty funny, although mostly for the audience reaction than their actual content. the ted talk, inconvenient anime, how to make it as an artist and that one homophobic video all got laughs from me. nothing else really hit

Realistically? About 60% I'd say.

Barring a miracle from the CIA being proven false, it's all the more than likely that the election will change and record faithless electors will vote Hillary instead.