Argument for a new morality

Ok a couple of points here about both the Sargon/Spencer and Sargon/Anglin debates:
1. Sargon has a shitty attitude and needs to cut the bullshit.
2. Sargon has no real solutions to the issues the alt-right brings up because his liberalist ideology creates a moral barrier that prevents him from taking action.
3. Liberalist-ism is basically just anarcho-capitalism minus the internal consistency.
4. Despite all this I still think that Sargon WON both debates at least ideologically.
Why? Because, Sargon successfully pointed out flaws in Anglin and Spencer’s arguments which they could muster no response to.
The first example of this is in the Sargon vs. Richard Spencer debate where Richard Spencer claimed that there was “spiritual” (actually memetic) aspect of whiteness. When Sargon asked Richard to explain what made someone “spiritually” white Richard Spencer only gave the one very weak example of the concept of the nuclear family. Additionally, Sargon questioned Richard Spencer on what the ethnostate would do with people who are genetically but not culturally white. Which Richard Spencer gave no response to at all.
Finally, in the Andrew Anglin versus Sargon debate, Sargon rightly accused Andrew Anglin of “cucking” to liberal morality. And despite Anglin's rejection of this accusation it's exactly what he did. As soon as one accepts the premise of inalienable individual rights enforcing the existence of an ethnostate through the physical removal of non-whites becomes morally indefensible. AS LONG AS THE ALT-RIGHT ACCEPTS THE IDEA OF INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS IT CANNOT WIN THE IDEOLOGICAL ARGUMENT.
For the alt-right to be the moral argument it must reject BOTH the ideas of an individual’s rights to “life, liberty and property” and a collective’s rights to “existence and self-determination” and embrace a new moral paradigm.
Since rights are an abstract principle that exist only in the “world of forms” it logically follows that the entities that possess rights must also residence of the “world of forms”. The residents in question are the ones which humanity should have looked to for guidance all along, the ones which are so deeply embedded in the fabric of life and society that most never even notice inescapable iron grip which these entities have over our lives. NEITHER COLLECTIVES NOR INDIVIDUALS HAVE RIGHTS, ONLY BLOODLINES HAVE RIGHTS. This is the reality of the situation is that the actions of humans and all other living things are not based around individual self-interest, logical decision-making, or the well-being of the collective but instead are made for the benefit of a higher purpose, the survival and flourishing of bloodlines. Therefore, it is the bloodline which should make up the fundamental unit of decision-making in the moral realm.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/S2DgcwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>giving a fuck about (((ecelebs)))
you really do not belong here

You seem to have mistaken us for Reddit
Holla Forums is not alt-kike and we laugh at your e-celeb bullshit.

Ego and identity are sins in our worldview.

you don't belong here either

I wanted to post nazi-loli to trigger him.
Imageposts don't sage. So saw no point.

E-celebs aren't the point here, their ideas are. If you want to avoid being stabbed in the back by (((liberalists))) then we need an actual argument to destroy their ideas.(Stop namefagging.)

Their ideas are inherently self destructive.
Their ego will drive them to ruin.
All we have to do is what we always do.

all eceleb threads are slide threads

On a roll saging tonight. I wonder why?

Kys

Nice writing.
Wrong audience, at least not thread worthy.

Joke's on you, I platonically love nazi-loli.

And they will destroy us with them.
And then they will be replaced by more e-celebs using the same bad arguments.

Checked but this isn't an e-celeb thread its a philosophy and morality thread, try reading the OP.

Go back to 4chan until you grow up a bit.

You're a tripfag.
Nothing you have to say has value.

This.

White people have individual and group rights. Non whites have no rights except the right to not be killed while they are volintarily leaving.

Checkmate.

I agree with that which is why I made this thread. Bloodline rights are the best logical argument that can be made to support this sentiment.

If bloodlines have rights rather than collectives or individuals than we can morally justify the creation of governments that protects the rights of white people but not those of non-whites.

>>>/reddit/

White rights are whites only.

Nigger jews ain't white so they don't have rights.

Jesus, that was hard.

The fuck kinda language is that?

Bullshit, prove it.
Nvm, sound argument. Carry on.

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING HANS

from when (((moot))) wordfiltered "fag" to "friend" on Holla Forums in the early 2000's, Mr. "I'm too fucking lazy to use a goddamn search engine"
Fucking faggot.

Not a goddamn thing, since this thread is bumplocked.

For what pvrpose?

It's all on KYM anyway.

Absolutely disgusting. You're no Internet Hate Machinist.

d a m a g e c o n t r o l

If you give lazy faggots easy answers, they get bored and wander off forever. Git gud.

10/10 logic, will shill for continued welfare for minorities using this.

Teachers pass niggers and give them all the answers to the tests, and they still stop attending school.

Rights are for citizens.

Are you the 4chon/new/ tripfag known as "learningcode"?

Nope.

You sure about that? Because there was a tripfag on 4chon/new/ who Maddow posted like you do, and his name was "learningcode."

That's called teaching, user. I know you missed a lot of that, but while you were out smoking dope (and getting away with it, thanks to systematic racism) with your Aryan buddies, Jamal and friends were busy paying attention in class and studying hard after school. That's how they passed.
Bullshit, prove it.

"learningcode"

Also known as "DownWithPatriarchy."

Bullshit, prove it.

But this:
Tells me that you can't, newfriend. You were never on /new/.

Do you still live in Kelowna, British Columbia?

Now I remember. Your first name is Nathaniel. You're a friend of fellow Canadian Kenneth Schueler, aka "Smiley" of Waterloo, Ontario.

I also seem to remember that you're 1/4 ethnically Jewish and were raised in a Christian evangelical family.

Liberalists dischord

discordapp.com/invite/S2DgcwQ

MADDOW POSTER IS BACK FUCK

It's kikey, and it's why this whole board is dead and everyone used >>>/QResearch/

Imkikey is a Turkish faggot

it is a bot. this site is operated almost entirely by bots. they spam, censor, and ban automatically.

Any thread that doesn't fit into the bots' talking points is attacked automatically.

this forum is run by the government, they are trying to figure out how best to disrupt our community

and wow, this is probably a bot too

yeah, basically this site is a monument to the fact that we shouldn't even be trying to work or get along with this society, we should be murdering and blowing things up. everything is fixed against us. any aspect of this system we trust will be controlled to betray us.

we simply have to kill

Fucking LOL you don’t even try anymore because these clowns have no idea what they’re talking about. Keep it up Maddow, I love you :D