Nintendo officially scraping the bottom of the barrel

Nintendo officially scraping the bottom of the barrel

archive.is/ie6q9

It's not like their making any games in the future

sounds like shit. Anyone else finally wake up and realize that being a nintendrone is hell? I did this year. How do I start redeeming myself?

Well that sounds fucking stupid

OH SHIT, IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING AFTER ALL THESE YEARS

OHHHHFUCK I REMEMBER THIS

The more I read this the more confused I become.

Is this even video games?

Its a meh idea at best. I got forced into doing one of those escape rooms things before and its actually kind of fun. But I'm not sure how a video game themed one will go. One that isnt just highly referential for the sake of practically masturbating the "nerd" audience would probably be the bets outcome but I'm pretty sure thats not what its going to be.

why

I think it's neat
probably way overpriced tho

no one's forcing you to go

Of course the first fucking city they'd do for this is San Francisco.

I think it is a good idea but they shouldve at least launched a 3ds ARG, or a new software for it to really make it worth

It sounds cool, but that's only on paper. And from the way I've seen shit, it never works out on paper.

You can't post this without telling us more.

From my perspective, Nintendo still makes some good games. But they're on the decline, especially as many of their best game designers are going to be retiring soon.

What woke me up was my time working at Nintendo of America, the way they made the newer Gamecube controllers shittier than the new ones, the way they've re-made every 3D Zelda except Skyward Sword now, the way they fucked up the Majora's Mask re-make, and THE FUCKING WII U.

Yeah, the Wii U has some nice titles, kinda like the N64 has a few golden hits. But then you realize stuff like how the WiiU library is padded with 3D Zelda remakes, and how the Wii U will be the first home console in Nintendo's history to not get a platform-exclusive Zelda title.

I think Nintendo still deserves some credit here and there where it's due. But it's more than past the point where people need to get over the blind faith they have in Nintendo from their great past- they're now using that trust to fuck their fans over for profit a bunch.

The newer ones are shittier than the old ones, I mean. Most particularly the shoulder buttons.

Yeah man, I agree, the Wii will never work! Nintendo is dead!
-t. user 2006

An user wanted to pull a senior prank but everyone in the thread tried to bully him into having the dungeon entirely rely on pushing blocks into pipes to raise the water level.

You mean the 'Wired Fight Pads' made by PDP, or the Smash-themed actual GC controller released to commemorate Sm4sh's launch? Because while I've never noticed a difference between an OG GC controller and the Sm4sh-themed GC controller, I hear the PDP ones were hot garbage. Also, since you mentioned it:

How bad was it? Any stories to tell?

And in a twisted fashion its now real, what has meme magic become?

Can I get the article title or a snapshot of the article or something? Archive.is.afaggot requires java now.

I mean the Sm4sh-themed GCN controller.
Don't have them on me, but there were some images going around about it, the shoulder button construction is different from the old GCN controllers so they get stuck at times.

Oh yes, there's glorious tales to tell, but I can't really tell any of them without giving myself away. Just know that NOA is absolute trash, it has to be at least twice as bad as you all are imagining, because all you guys see is the outside (shitty localization and the occasional shitty employee like Alison Rapp).

Just use your head a little bit and you'll be able to imagine what it's really like- somebody had to actually hire the likes of Alison Rapp, and that hiring process involves the Human Resources department as well as Treehouse management.
And that's just talking about Treehouse and HR.

Well shit, if there are any differences, I certainly didn't notice them. At least they're better than that piece of shit translucent GC controller I bought at a local game store.

It's finally happened, gaming has hit rock bottom

It's never going to be good again is it?

The newer gamecube controllers Nintendo makes lack this metal rod that guides the shoulder button that comes down. Without it, the shoulder buttons get stuck against the walls sometimes (generally when trying to go from unpressed to pressed)

Well then tell us something that wasn't going on in your department, we don't know which one you worked in, Daniel.

Goodness I can't speak English today.
I meant "the shoulder button as it comes down".

YFW NEVER A NINTENCUCK

No no no you mean that shoulder thing that goes up

I had one of these. The shoulder buttons felt terrible and the build quality was shitty all around. They didn't get stuck, not that I remember, but the stick did get stuck, so it was constantly being "pushed" slightly to the right. And I really only used it a couple of times and didn't leave it in a pressed position.

It's not quite that simple, as saying certain things could give away bits of information that could lead to identifying me.

It's a real shame, the most glorious stories are the ones I just can't afford to tell in full. Stuff like Iwata getting super-pissed at NOA because NOA did something stupid as fuck, or NOA intentionally feeding lies to NCL to try and deceive them and NCL not buying one bit of their bullshit.

I've never taken the controller apart myself so I'm not too familiar with the technical details.
But I own both the old and new GCN controllers, and the difference in the shoulder buttons is night and day.

yeah nah, you're full of shit

To be honest it sounds pretty neat but im sure that it will be overpriced and that it will be crawling with faggots yelling "It's dangerous to go alone, take this"

So Nintendo collaberated with some team to create a fun house for kids

Whats the problem

All Nintendo has to do is breathe and Holla Forums will find some grievance with it. Granted I don't agree with some of the things they've been doing as of late, but still.