Warmbier Parents Being paraded about

OTTO's autopsy didn't match testimonials by Otto's parents, ie teeth being rearranged, etc.

The parents were bad actors. The whole thing looked funky.

Trump used the parents at SOTU, and now Pence has them at the Olympics.

Why isn't anyone calling this out?

Other urls found in this thread:

ktla.com/2017/09/27/new-details-in-otto-warmbiers-death-after-coroners-office-releases-report/
cnn.com/2017/09/27/health/otto-warmbier-coroner-report/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6NJmFQHIa0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a shitty thread.

Explain the subject of the thread better. Provide links and archives. I have no idea what you're even talking about and if you can't make the effort to create a good thread then I'm not going to make the effort to Google your shit.

otto was cia, thats why they tortured him to cucumber. sage for shit thread

Ah. Sorry. You don't know how much has already been covered on this a long time ago. Don't want to beat a dead horse with details.

So, firstly the parents claimed he was severely tortured when they first laid eyes on him. They said his teeth had been rearranged with pliers, etc. etc.

Secondly, the parents declined an autopsy. That was pasted everywhere in MSM.

And finally an external examination report was performed in Ohio by the Coroner's Office. And that report conflicted severely with the Parents' claims.

ktla.com/2017/09/27/new-details-in-otto-warmbiers-death-after-coroners-office-releases-report/

Probably Mossad.

Yes, I was led to believe that as well.

But now they are using the parents as poster parents, dragging them to the Olympics and such. It is obviously being used to promote an agenda.

That's about as rare as idiots abusing their enter-key.

This. He was jewish.

Not much else you can really deduct there.

Pence was sitting with the parents of a kid supposedly tortured and killed by NK at the Olympics in SK. That is not a statement to you?

do

i

have

to

mention

the

spacing?

Goat head. What? Fkng nitpickers. Or is there a better reason?

who?

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Watching the US fail miserably in Korea is extremely satisfying. It can't compete with racial unification.

If you aren't posting pics and archives, then no one would believe in them. Always archive the previous thread that you're referencing so that we could head back to it.

Anyway, it is pretty odd that his manner of death is contradictory. You source removed the video as well.

other than the obvious readability, witch comes first and foremost there is the issue that redditors tend to build a a habit of

Double spacing between lines do to
how Reddit formats text
so rather than hitting enter once
for a new line you have to
hit enter twice to get a new line.

witch causes problems by dragging out threads way fucking longer than they need to be. if you where curious about something i would suggest copping a format of a thread that doesn't have a bitchiest in it over formatting. and i don't know putting some fucking effort into it. a god dam picture related to the topic or even a copy pasta from a news article.

cnn.com/2017/09/27/health/otto-warmbier-coroner-report/index.html

Here you all go. Can't get any more manistream than this.

The report also offers information that seemingly conflicts with his parents' account.
"His bottom teeth look like they had taken a pair of pliers and rearranged them," Fred Warmbier said. However, the coroner's report says, "the teeth are natural and in good repair."

"I felt very comfortable that there wasn't any evidence of trauma" to the teeth or jawbone, Sammarco said. "We were surprised at (the parents') statement."

Warmbier's parents, when asked on Tuesday why they refused an autopsy, said that they wanted the ordeal to be put to rest.
"Otto and our family have been through enough. Enough," Fred Warmbier said.

Great way to put it to rest.. a worldwide tour.
In the clip, you can hear dad fake whining all that shit as well. Terrible actor he was.

I refuse to watch. Hopefully someone gets some good pics for memes about how diversity is the weakness that cost us the Olympics medals.

I'm not talking about Olympic performance.

?

Geopolitical failure to gain any traction on instigating hostilities on the Korean peninsula.

youtube.com/watch?v=6NJmFQHIa0I

Yeah. That's real. Exactly how I would act if my son had been imprisoned and brutally tortured.

Oh you meant jews not US. Got it. Yeah it's always hilarious when (((you))) fags fail.
KEK

Nice slide cunt, this is why we have so many fucking stickies. Learn to OP or go back to half.

Let me put it this way for you little etiquette fags. Choke my tool. I'm just reporting something fucky the best I can. If you want to help me out or contribute to the subject at hand fine. Take it, post your own glorious thread, I'm not here for cred, I heard somewhere this is a discussion board. Now fuck off whining about your stickies you little fuck.

Pence drags the Warmbier dad to the Olympics.
Him and his wife remain seated during the Korea unification applause. He wants to stop NK propaganda, so he takes a crisis actor with him.

The declined the autopsy probably due to kike rules about handling the body. If an autopsy is performed I reckon the kike soul can't go to kike heaven.

Jesus. WTF difference does it make about that in the end anyway? It only shows they had a reason for not wanting an autopsy. They stated the reason was enough is enough, if you want to believe that after the many appearances with happy tearless interviews after they made that statement.

The POINT is an external examination WAS done, and that proved the parents were big fat liars. And that is disappointing. If it's 9D chess then that's all good, ha, but it appears to just be another sham being perpetrated on Americans.

Sure feels neocon in here.

(((Warmbier)))
and Pence
are seen together for a reason.
military-industrial complex seeing its inability to price gouge defense budgets if there are seditious conspiracies to potentially cripple the market (nation) permanently. Part of that is non-suicidal Zionists that have to make nice with the US or face obliteration if their machinations are ever brought to light and Rosenberged.

This thread is shit and right full of earlobe spacing.

This.

I hope English is your fourth or fifth language.

Kys, they are best Korea.

Spot on torfag.

Hownu.ru?

Warmbier is not a Jewish name but he was half Jewish. He deserved it for disrespecting best korea. Much like how Borat (jew actor) goes around disrespecting Europeans. Or how Paul Logan (Jew) goes to suicide forest in Japan and mocks the people. These kikes do this

Deserved what? Nobody knows what really happened to him. Oh, you mean he didn't deserve to have fake parents that didn't cry when they saw his horrible condition. Instead, they said enough is enough, lets go galavanting around the world and promote a fake agenda in his name. He wasn't CIA, he was half jewish. Is that what you are trying to spewl? Errr, it just might be just a little deeper than that. What a shillhole this place is.

(checked)
>(((Otto))) was allegedly killed over stealing a poster
Wew lad

Filthy neocohen go home
BEST KOREA

(((Natural and organic.)))
What kind of world do we live in where people on Holla Forums unironically defend a communist kike nation?

The kind where we don't want neocons making up fake wars to kill us in, and using fake agendas just like this one to propagate those wars.

We have a winner.

Ok. Ok. FFS, let's just say we know 100% that he was some sort of spook.

How does that explain why the parents are laughing? How does that explain why the parents lied? How does that explain why they refused an autopsy on the grounds that they just wanted to lay this to rest, and then proceeded to many appearances in the public eye, including SOTU and Olympics? Why wouldn't Trump think twice about parading parents around that were obviously called out for lying, by mainstream, and a frigging legit coroner.

The parents made up huge lies, and they didn't cry. Now we are promoting those lies instead of debunking them. Isn't something fucky for someone?

You do know it's possible to not want to war with NK and also not like them right?