This is one of the weakest praised films of the last couple years

This is one of the weakest praised films of the last couple years.

It's an even more boring interstellar if that's even possible with ayys.

Yep, I would rather watch interstellar and I found that to be completely meh

Its a sad state of affairs when boring tripe like only manages to win praise because the competition is non-existent

my favorite part was that interstellar came out and they cucked out and changed the ending to something infinitely worse

on a side note, being able to see into/know the future is a godtier ability and the movie treats it like some humdrum 'oh isn't it useful for solving this problem' and it acts like life will just go on as normal. Furthermore how the fuck does an alien create a language that lets them see into the future

1996 Charlie Sheen as Gordon Freeman Arrival is best Arrival

nah

name one film from the past few years that is legitimate kino that also isn't the vvitch

Sicario, same director tho

DUDE BLADE RUNNER 2 WAS ART HOUSE LMAO

DUDE CIRCLES LMAO

You have to go back you fucking pleb

Good choice

Arrival is cinema, just one step below kino.

And so is Interstallar.

I'm rating them higher than movie and film because both genuinely attempt to illustrate previously unexplored areas of science, and both do a really great job of connecting these concepts to the emotional human experience. They are, however, lower than kino because at the end it's revealed that the ultimate message of each is something sort of generic. The artistic promise is there, and it wouldn't be unreasonable for someone halfway through the Arrival to expect it to turn out to be kino. This is why Holla Forums hates it: it disappoints the promise of kino.

Arrival is retarded because

that entire movie was a feminist garbage trying to be 2Deep4U

If you want space kino just watch Moon.

That's a hard sell seeing as it's not Galaxy Express

Enemy > 2049 > Sicario > Prisoners > Arrival

It's not weak, it's just really shit.

MCU btfo

Reminder that Arrival is so stupid, scientists acquire the ability to see into the future by learning the aliens language. Because it's 4 dimensional words duh.

No it isn't Adams is dogshit

Look good.