These movies are perhaps more retarded than Transformers

These movies are perhaps more retarded than Transformers.
Can't they just make the Matrix again with Keanu and stop the bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

maxim.com/news/man-kills-dog-poisoner-2018-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'll get a remake of The Matrix, alright. Completely adapted to current year politics. And don't you dare to diss it.

But do they have giant robots

The action scenes are so obviously fake it's not even funny. All someone needs to do is lop a grenade at this dude and then actually shoot him. But nobody can shoot him except a wing shot.

But are there robots

Uptight kinosperg detected

hey guys hold up let's not shoot him while he is needlessly judo flipping someone for the 5th time this sequence

but the matrix was already about our fascist capitalist oligarchs. the same issues are still relevant.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

but all the mtn dew ads and dick jokes! pure kino!

smhfam

find me a well made and entertaining action movie that DOESN'T have at least one scene where an antagonist could have instantly shot a protagonist instead of talking/standing there/following the hero/listening to the hero talk/watching the hero do something, etc, etc, etc

you don't understand, the guy killed his dog

AND
stole his very nice muscle car

No you don't understand the action scenes go on for 10 minutes and nobody can hit him and all the bad guys are retards

I'm well aware of it, but all bad guys are retards to some degree otherwise the average action star would get his shit pushed in. In addition, all action movies have drawn out action sequences. Such is the nature of pacing. You can't have an action movie that has a ton of short 30-60 second engagements that end abruptly, no matter how more realistic it is.

John wick suffers from these things, but it is by no means the worst offender.

That's why I love it, the story is minimal and doesn't get in the way, is there any more kino like this?

you don't fuck with a mans dog

maxim.com/news/man-kills-dog-poisoner-2018-1

No. They do a good job establishing how physically and skillfully dominant John is as well as how he outsmarts these guys. He almost dies on multiple occasions. He was almost dead at the end of the first one. The problem with the movies is the retarded plots and motivations. But they're entirely about the action. Complaining about the action is the most retarded thing you could do. It's almost as if you haven't watched the movies.

The weird thing is the actual Wendy is some fat middle aged suburban mom who looks like the kind that would end up on MILF hunters.

Nobody gives a fuck about the actual Wendy unless she's going to come to my house and feed me nuggets. The 2D Wendy is not a representation of the real Wendy. The story behind the name and mascot is just a marketing gimmick. The bitch doesn't even have red hair.

The transformers films were kino. They were completely lacking in anything resembling human emotion. They were sterile secticals built around visually stunging estblishing shots. The direct doesn't intend to tell you a story, he demands you create your own narative.

Bay is the Tarkovsky of Giant Robokino.

When watching John Wick 2 I felt like I've seen the action and directing done before in better movies. I especially despised how 2 kept dragging on and felt like it had unnecessary padding, and then I realized why that was because at the end of the film they hinted at it being an "episodic" movie series. Of course they would fucking do that, because they don't have nearly enough originality necessary to make full-fledged movies anymore and needed to save and dilute the scraps they had left for the 3rd one. It is just fucking lazy and insults the viewers intelligence.

No she was Dave Thomas' real adopted daughter. The image was a fabrication, but I remember when Dave died they did a few commercials with her that didn't stick. Fat old shitskin haired cunt. She is a person despite the character only in name like her.

Wendy's marketing are real human beans. The shitposts they made were classic. Getting paid to shitpost is the ultimate dream. Shine on you glorious winged faggots.

Oh and Wendy's all white meat tendies are the best out of all fast food joints except Chik-Fil-A. This is the only thing Reviewbrah and I have ever disagreed upon and I am kind of worried it will affect our future friendship.