Trump's Masterstroke: Delaying DACA to Make It the Central Issue of the 2018 Mid-Terms

RED WAVE INCOMING

First, the deadline for DACA isn't March 5, it's sometime in June because a judge in California extended DACA protections till then.

archive.is/zNtxN

The Supreme Court will shoot down the judge's order and DACA will expire in June, but Trump will extend it one last time "in a show of good faith" till after the 2018 election. He wants the election to hinges on immigration and as Trump has repeatedly stated (pic related) either more republicans get elected or he's going to have to work with Democrats and pass the things they want. The brilliance in this is Trump knows the #1 motivator for Republican voters is the immigration issue, it's the most powerful driving force the right has to get their people out to vote. But make no mistake, if we fail Trump again, like Alabama did with Roy Moore, he will turn on us and move towards the center. Expect a HUGE red wave this year, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/poll-majority-americans-agree-trump-daca-immigration/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/09/white-house-daca-deal-is-not-amnesty/
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/09/politics/california-judge-daca-applications/index.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-budget-wall/trump-budget-to-include-3-billion-for-border-wall-official-idUSKBN1FT09M
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/dec/19/have-deportations-increased-under-donald-trump-her/
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-samuel-heilman-how-trump-split-the-jewish-vote-1.5459828
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemi_Shalev
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit plan since I'm not voting unless he deports first. Check and mate, chesscuck.

It will put the debate squarely at the center of the election, and combined with the optics of leftists protesting a military parade…there is potential from a political standpoint.

That is a horrible plan since nobody is going to bother voting while he keeps cucking out on DACA. On January 27, the White House website put out an article using fake news polls to claim that 80% of people from both sides support Trump's immigration proposal to give amnesty to nearly 2 million illegals. And on January 9, the White House claimed that giving illegals amnesty wasn't "amnesty".

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/poll-majority-americans-agree-trump-daca-immigration/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/09/white-house-daca-deal-is-not-amnesty/

Face it, he cucked out.

Is there any evidence for this, or is this more rampant speculation.

Oh, good. I was hoping to shovel even more into the bottomless pit of zionist half-niggers.

I'll also add doubling the current DACA recipients and giving them the standard path to citizenship is already "in a show of good faith" more than anyone will ever do by far, so I don't see the benefit in going even further. Plus, it's not Trump's MO. He already came to the Democrats with an olive branch, and they broke the branch in half. Now Trump will go in balls deep. That's how he works. Read his books. He behavior is very consistent.

All of that combined with the continuing information shitting out of Congress, I think the Marxists are fucked this election. I also think the old guard R's are fucked too in the primaries if they don't "cave" on immigration and oy vey follow their constituency's demands.

HURRR DURR IF YOU DON'T GIVE TRUMP WHAT HE WANTS HE'LL BETRAY YOU.
Enjoy being a one term president you fucking nigger lover.

DACA deal isn't amnesty*

Go to sleep, Donald.

something about target and flack

He hasn't made a decision one way or the other on DACA. He hasn't cucked until it's signed. It's incorrect and untruthful to say he has cucked. This is a board of truth faggot. Don't forget to hang yourself in November.

Nice IP change faggot, but you forgot your sage, shill.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA kill yourself.

Could you glow any brighter?

going full neurotic at short notice isn't a white trait.
Might want to correct that in the future bud.

Checked

who the fuck cares?
US just bombed Syria again because they dared to fight against the western backed terrorists

It's not up to him. That's how it goes when you get defeated on the ground.

>j-just wait for hitler deportation, g-goy! dont vote!

Wow a kike judge in commiefornia went against the constitution to extend an illegal executive order.

a mage in my sock

DON'T FUCKING VOTE AGAINST US EVER AGAIN GOYIM DON'T FUCKING VOTE STOP VOTING FUCKING STOP VOTING

And a like gets the first post. You earned that shekel

Daily reminder fellatio references are loved by kikes.

pick one

so you're admitting deportation won't happen?

are they putting prozac in the american water supply now or something?

Isn't it amazing how you can literally sell anything retarded "/ourguy/" does as a masterstroke when you're civnat, neo-con zionists that's shilling for Republicans?

Being this much of a spastic to think the jews would ever allow someone to run that didn't already worship them let alone a big dick zionist like trump. Now that shills have taken control of fullchan, have a solid normie base on t_d, they don't even need to try anymore when the shit this board up.

Shills are out in full force, they do not like what's happening.

which shills? the pro-trump ones or the other kind?

All of them.

Top Fucking Kek. I knew this madman would pull through with a master ruse. He got the cuckservatives all riled up over DACA, since they were secretly relieved that they have to go back even though they publicly deny it so they're not ebil naughtzees.

Now hes going to be campaigning and getting everyone all fired up over the aliens, who all need to go back. Since the DACA aliens are going to be the center of all debates, the cuckservatives will have no choice but to accept their position as pro-whites and argue for sending all of them home.

"We either have a country, or we don't have a country" - Donald J. Trump

Chuck, Chuck… They have to go back!

Top fucking kek

outmaneuvered with vigilance

is this the first time you follow politics?

Chuck, Chuck…. When will you learn? You will cry so much when they go back, Chuck…
There will be no DACA, and they will all return home to Mexico.

that's not a decision Trump gets to make alone

there are actually people (probably shills) on Holla Forums who think more republicans in congress means anti-immigration
they know nothing or hope that you don't

Then you better have a good idea for the solution, do you?

yes, stop wasting your time with voting and caring about controlled two party politics
the only language (((they))) understand is violence

Gosh, such a genius plan!

Why not? This piece of shit was foisted on the American public via Executive fiat by Obama. There's no reason it can't cease to exist in the same manner it was created.

They're not. They're at record lows, in fact. George Bush did almost double Trump's numbers in 08.

Forgot pic

your already doing nothing, wasting your energy shilling for controlled opposition

and now the courts have made it more than just a EO

What's next, gonna call everyone a kike like usual?

what's the point
it's obvious you're not gonna actually fight for anything and just expect someone else to do everything for you (and they won't)
there's nothing you are prepared to sacrifice

And how many illegals crossed the border in those years?

You're right I misspoke. The amount of people being turned away or stopped at the border is at historic lows. Which is even more efficient.

Because Trump kicked the issue down to congress so they could legalize the beaners rather than grow a spine and kick them out when he had the chance.

can you prove that?

it was just an EO before the courts and Trump could have squashed it his first day in office but didn't

There's two sets of problems: the inflow and the existing group of 11-30 million illegals already in the country. He needs to be deporting over 1 to 4 million a year to remove illegal beans. 200K is a joke.

TFW any criticism of ZOG or Trumpstein elicits endless spam of shareblue bollocks on Holla Forums 2 years after Kushner and Bannon won the election for ZOG

I hope they're paying you to blindly suck this much dick.

Shareblue is shit. You are shit.
You going to cry?

That's the kind of 4D bunny hopping i like to see. Fucking based!

Learn english.

Lel

You criticise this anons English, yet the shareblue spamming spasti-kike he's responding to native tongue is Hebrew

Ah I see now, IPs reset at your TelAviv offices

Salty
Soy
Are you going to cry?

That's one way to get a turnout

I wont lie, it's very depressing to see what you jews have done to Holla Forums turning it into a parody of itself, by hailing ZOG and cunts like you attacking anyone who is critical of jewry being promoted here

it will be truly funny to witness the sliding and shilling if Netanyahu gets arrested/prosecuted and Trump coming to save him

It's beautiful, I love yor shill tears. Keep them coming

turnout for who? the pro-immigration party or the pro-immigration party?

You are the only one here demonstrably shilling for jewish neocon clowns

DON'T FORGET TO USE THE FILTER
Making fun of shills is fine, but right now it's also important to make plans and discuss how to influence normiesphere on this topic. Using the immigration and daca as 2018 election ammo is something many anons already predicted, now that the signal is here it's important to get this important information to voters. Fire up your sockpuppet accounts and get everyone possible to vote for red in their state. Start your meme engines and spread them far and wide. This is incredibly important, which is why shills will do everything in ther power to derail this and repeat that voting is usless just like they did in the presidential election.
DON'T FORGET TO USE THE FILTER

Why do American Presidents go to Israel and do this shit when they say they are Christian?

Based Republicans will save the white people
no need to do anything yourself, goyim
just vote and everything will be fine hehehehe

Try harder

you literally posted a pic of a jew
are you fucking blind?

LEFTISTS 4D CHESS'D ONCE AGAIN
TAKE IT UNO CUCKS

There’s nothing the courts can do to stop DACA from being repealed, wtf are you talking about nigger?

Whatever is in the water was put in there by kikes like you

Because shareblue niggers like you still aren’t welcome here, your place is hung up in trees

edition.cnn.com/2018/01/09/politics/california-judge-daca-applications/index.html

I dont understand what kind of moron even gave them the order to use these retarded arguments. People who actually think that voting won't make a difference wouldn't so desperately try to convince other people to not go voting in the first place. That's complete paradox behaviour. Billions of dollars into counter intelligence and these stupid disabled bipolar-transdragon-wi-fi-gendered cucks is the best they manage. Nearly insulting. They should quit their job and tell their boss to employ white people so shills are at least intelligent enough to banter with.

Reminds me of these.

Haven't we already had a recucklican majority for a few years now and the presidency and yet fuck all has been accomplished?

>links (((CNN)))
Rope isn’t sufficient to kill kikes like you

I think I understand Trumps plan.

Trump is going to convince you there was meaningful change in the number of illegals. Its another shell game where he leverages your shame in supporting someone who has shit all over you with broken promises to get you to repeat that hes winning. Or maybe its just the terror of accepting elections in a two party system will never save you and the nation is doomed to one party rule with two party optics.

Them DACA people arent going anywhere. The muslim ban is over. Spending is through the roof. Weve doubled down in Syria and Afghanistan. Chyna is our best buddy for some reason.

And all you have left is twitter trolling & MUH LIBERAL TEARS to make you feel like you're winning.

enjoy your ban

Bad move. The party in power always gets wiped out in midterms, so there is going to be a blue wave no matter what. It's best to get all the legislation you can through BEFORE then rather than clinging to some hope that you'll still hold both houses afterwards.

With that in mind, Democrats will point to their win as a mandate to give amnesty to everyone, despite their victory having nothing to do with that. 2016 was the referendum on illegals and we won it. Do what you said you'd do and do it fast because you only have until next year.

I definitely think there are criticism of trump not necessarily the ones you brought up that are being drowned out by the sound of liberals crying on the mainstream and social media.

They could weaken Trumps base by tackling these issues but instead they prefer to virtue signal to each other about made up issues.

That is why Trump wants to make this midterm a referendum on illegals too. Which I think is what OP was suggesting.

Those people who came out to vote in 2016 after not having voted for 30+ years in some cases are strongly motivated by immigration. They can recognize the country is changing for the worse and they know Trump is pretty much the last chance for civilisation.

Yeah because the abortion issue wasn’t used for 40 years to drive turnout.

And doing that may help a bit in the midterms, but look at things with clear eyes. The left is energized by more than a year of the media screaming that the world is ending because of Trump in their ear. They've been winning elections they shouldn't be all year. States are passing laws to let felons vote and states like PA and NC are redrawing their maps to favor Democrats before November. The GOP is going to get wiped out. If you tie the midterms to illegals, you're giving the Democrats an argument for amnesty because they're going to win no matter what the voters actually think about spics.

I cant see the democrats being able to pull back anywhere close to a majority.

Remember one of the reasons the democrats lost so badly is because the Clintons had taken over the finances of the DNC and ran it in to the ground financially.
Their local grass roots support has collapsed and the money has gone. You cant change ordinary peoples minds without a grass roots movement and you cant rebuild something like that from nothing in just a couple of years.

With that said, Id rather everyone thought the republicals are going to get wiped out. Because that will motivate the people to come out and vote.

Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, the 2016 US Presidential Election.

I would agree normally, however the dems are just one big shitshow at the moment.
Between them screaming bloody murder from the start and Trump doing much better than most expected you can almost hear their bases melting away.
While these fucks will definetely try more of their voter and election fraud this might still end up as a massive failure to the democucks come midterms.

4Dchess confirmed

They have won elections by dumping 600% the normal effort and hyper focusing national resources and money on to single races.
They don't have the resources or manpower to do that on a grand scale.
Trump just needs to keep the economy rolling and create a decent wedge issue to energize his base.

LMFAO

Oh. And when the world hasn't ended after 2 years?
Obama did actual damage that the GOP was able to point to. After 2 years of nothing bad happening their screams will be ringing hollow.

One of their majoir victories was because the guy on the republican side had been accused of sexual harassment.

That will no doubt be won back during the midterm.

Yep.And that is one they love to keep bringing up when they fantasize about 2018. But lets really think about that one.

And after all that? Pic related.

The outcome of 2018 is going to depend completely on the GOP. The dems are mostly out of ammo at this point.

I really hate it when fucking spastics like you find an idea so offensive to their fee fees that they refuse to analyze it properly and just dismiss it as shilling. It's literally liberal tier logic, and the people perpetuating this type of thinking are newfag partisan faggots like you that are just the other side of the same jew coin.
If you want to vote, vote. If you and this entire board vote or don't vote it really will make no difference to the outcome of any election. The point is about trying to create a movement,
and ideology whereby people are redpilled, awakened on the jew party system and spread that far and wide so that the system is destroyed. This place is seen as, or at least was seen as, the jumping off point for new ideas. Rather than influencing outside factors, outside factors are now influencing this board and it's basically become another arm of the conservative/Republican wing. It's become completely useless since it's now feeding the same system that has kiked the country for nearly the past century.
If you are retarded enough to think that participating and continuing to feed a system set up by jews, controlled by jews and completely financed by jews is going to allow yield a different outcome to the kikery we've seen since it's inception then you're a waste of skin. Doing the same thing but expecting different results. This level of retardation is called insanity.
The moronic shills pushing this meme fail to address the fact that the window is almost primarily shifting on issues that are very little concern to someone that actually adheres to the values of NatSoc. The window is shift right for some normies that were center/center-left but it's shifting weak minded lemmings away from the fringe/hard right and instead towards trump, republicans, neo-cons and civnats. israel is conservative, zionism is conservative. The most ardent supporters of jews and zionism and conservatives. Trump is seen like such a god that he's being given a free pass on so much jewery. The massive issue is that in 10,15,20 years time he's since as the standard and people will excuse even more overt ZOGing because "b–but god emperor did it"
Anyway pushing this narrative is LARPing on here. You aren't really NatSoc, jews are white enough in terms of skin color that you actually like them. To you the most important concern is "libtards".

Y U MAD THO?

I think we're onto something

He is already pivoting away from WN. WN are a political handicap for him, possibly even a threat to stability. I expect him to try to shut down extremism once his power is completely secured.

Kys

Can you at least pretend to be coherent for just one post?

You're no better than that zionist deepthroat shill that shits but threads. You're actually worse, at least it's a script. What excuse do you have for being a pussy?

Question for pro-Trump shils (note, I specify shill): what type of mind is necessary for one to think "ha ha, leftists are so stupid, they think Trump is LITERALLY Hitler" while, at the same time, thinking "Trump = /ourguy/, he's totally pro-white, he'll 4DDDD chess this in our favor" (i.e. is secretly Hitler).
There's a joke on how leftists are the real racists, well, this one is on how pro-Trump shills = cuckservatives = leftists.
This isn't directed towards those who realize the man isn't pro-white, but rather pro-America (at best) and can realize what issues that can pose (since America isn't inherently pro-white).

Is that Mr. Alpha Wolf back from his mental hospital?

Alright, let me ask in simpler terms again. Do you care about anons or normies voting? Yes or no?

It's simple.
MAGA BITCHES

OFF TOPIC IN MUH LIFE AS A WAGE SLAVE THIS YEAR IS THE FIRST TIME IM GETTIING A RETURN i think the TRUMP WINNING THING MAY BE REAL
VOTE FOR MORE REPUBLICANS MEH WHY NOT IT'S THE LEAST I CAN DO OTHER THAN NOTHING if the votes count ? if they don't ? that's another topic TRUMP IS PLANNING THEM LIKE A FIDDLE and IT'S OBVIOUS IF YOU CAN SEE THE TRAPS THAT HE IS SETTING THE BUCK STOPS HERE AND HERE'S WHERE A MASTER MANIPULATER TAKES CONTROL OF THEIR GAMES
WINNING

Thanks for confirming, nigger-brain

How many crossed the border in those years, answer me user

Lmfao 8ch gets shipped worse than fucking halfchan at tbis point.
And its the always the same fractures, the same talking points, the same arguments over and over and over again to tge point this place feels luke its stuck in a fucking time loop.
Please, you don't need to tell me to go back. Ill gladly go. Fuck this place. Don't even make memes anymore.

Of course he's worse than Hitler. He's American. That's baked into the equation.

And yet we're still here. Good, fucking leave, you were never welcome here and we're tired of you fucks bringing the same bullshit, same fractures, same talking points, etc. You kikes never change and that is the problem. You never adapt, you never overcome.
Stay mad moshe.

Mcconnel promised to discuss immigration, so we'll get a better idea about the future then. If Trump gets his wall then he can win 2018 off of momentum. If he gets blocked then it's something he can campaign on. The dems are going to try and leverage this in hopes of a higher spic turnout, however, most of the key Senate elections are in places with less spics. Their strategy seems to be attacking the house. The issue with house elections is that they're decided off of money more than anything else, and the dems seem to be going all out. I'm not painting a doom and gloom picture; if a person goes out to vote for his party's Governor or Senator, he'll probably take the time to scribble in whichever representative has his preferred (D) or (R). I wonder if any drumpfkin house members would get betabux from the neoconservative camp; I doubt they could get away with sabotaging that many candidates, so they may be obliged to support them.

Our best bet is to just keep pushing to importance of immigration. If Trump gets a deal before 2018 then it will be a big win; if he doesn't, then it will be an important issue to bring up. It's not fun, but that's the price you've gotta pay when you participate in this two party, jew party, queer party system.

lol stay in your humorless, shill infested, meme barren waste chan for all I care faggot.

I keep my eye on leftist & progressive groups. I can't believe that DACA is a key issue with them. I cannot understand how people think the way, but it is. Progressives are more than willing to eat their own (and "Democrats") for not supporting DACA or not supporting it enough. Read that again. This is a key issue and they will die on the DACA hill.

3bil was granted for the border wall in the last budget bill. You'd know that of this shithole wasn't your only source of news.

Kek

Hahaha, still trying the same old tricks for years and years.

Trump should demand the end of birth right citizenship,end of chain migrant,end of the immigration lotto system,and a wall for DACA for only 800k people,as in a limit of 800k.

not even close to enough I was paying attention to other sources on things relating to the budget. Are you sure it's not just ICE money?

Birthright citizenship seems like a willful perversion of what the founding fathers intended.
I'm sure they weren't expecting truck loads of Mexicans to hop the border while pregnant and then OOPs we're citizens now :^)

reuters.com/article/us-usa-budget-wall/trump-budget-to-include-3-billion-for-border-wall-official-idUSKBN1FT09M

Shut up retard, endchan was never mentioned.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/dec/19/have-deportations-increased-under-donald-trump-her/

Ah the wonders of statistics. So arrests are down…. could mean less are coming or more are disappearing completely into the black economy.
Second picture tries to make it look like removal arrests have doubled until you realize the graph starts at 100k so it's an increase but only a 25% increase.
It's a snapshot through a filtered lens.

user here was right, you are a nigger-brain. Any topic worth discussing is more complicated than "yes or no" so fuck off somewhere else if you can't handle this shit.

You really do believe that the cattle out there are not eating up all the russia stuff, uh? Just like with Dubya, the left is growing out of pure hate against conservatives.

meanwhile that war with Russia Trumple Jewskin was supposed to prevent is now happening.

inb4 jew/shill/jewshill

Caring about voting or not is not a complex, nuanced issue. Get to the point.

PA won't have a new map in time so the (((courts)))) are going to draw it for them, because jewed.com

You know in your heart you're wrong. It's OK if you kill yourself.

Oh Im concerned.

So Trump's master plan is to move to elect more Republicans who want to grant DACA people amnesty?

I don't care about the upcoming mid-term elections in November since I'm realistic enough to know that most (newfag) anons on here won't be redpilled enough to see the fraudulence of them let alone normies.
I'm talking about in the long term people coming to a realization that being slave lemmings participating in and propping up a entirely jewed system from top to bottom isn't going to achieve anything.
But to a poofter like you that doesn't matter. You're LARPing on here and overall you're too invested in trump pissing off the "libtards" at school that used to bully you that you'll keep being a slave the rest of yourself.

Holy hell this stream has been a fucking mess.

Lmao, keep seething you /r/the_zionald faggot.

SARGON: I'M GOING TO BLOW UP THE WHITE HOUSE

DIRECT QUOTE

Wrong thread retard.

Oh shit you're right.

bros, ramp up your photoshops and get those illegal murderer propaganda posters ready. We have work to do.

Oh, look, another
ITS JUST CHESS GOYIM
thread.

Sure is reddit on this board these days.

This nigger gets it.

This nigger is reddit.

[*redditor-produced hole depth intensifies*]

This kike has been totally destroyed. Now comes the inevitable shilling/derail tactic to make this thread unreadable so he can slide the ass raping he just got and the truth that was spoken.
Remember to report and filter.

Its really just rather pathetic, especially given the mods have been recently active.

Forgot link.
>sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Pathetic.

Pathetic.
>haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-samuel-heilman-how-trump-split-the-jewish-vote-1.5459828

Pathetic.
Go back to reddit and stop spamming the board in direct violation of the rules of the board - or keep doing it and be the physical embodiment of the low-quality of moderation on this board (likely borne of corruption).

>haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-samuel-heilman-how-trump-split-the-jewish-vote-1.5459828

lel.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemi_Shalev
Neat.
Which is the truth. Zionist kikes voted for Trump, while leftist American kikes voted for Shillary. Which makes your citation of libshit kikes 'oy veying' over Trump totally irrelevant.
Deal with it.

Alright.

hehe, durbin said the funny poop word

And when exactly has that worked in the past 50 years when the Republican Party has been turned into a literal vote farming machine for white people? When has mass redpilling ever resulted from the Republicans screwing over whites at every turn, despite the fervent efforts of people like us to alert them towards the danger? You're pitching horseshit user, because your casual tone "lol wats da harm in vowding guyz" belies the MAGA rhetoric being shilled on this site, and the desperate attempts of 80 iQ reddit pondscum to get anons to buy into the vote farming machine. We don't need additional evidence that republikikes exist purely to enforce the status quo, thank you. We don't need young whites adopting another faggot boomer civnat cuck (a la Reagan) to distract them from what matters, thank you.

Your point of view makes no sense at all, it's not coherent or logical in any shape or form.
If you continue to support, contribute and participate in a system you don't agree with then nothing will ever change. By continuing to support a system you're contributing to it's survival, you're contributing to it flourishing. You can not reconcile that with wanting to dismantle the system. It makes zero sense. Either you support voting and think it is a solution (making you a lemming), or you see it as the fraudulent spectacle that it really is and you refuse to contribute in it's enslavement of the public.

If your argument is that you're still on the fence about trump and you want to give him more time, the fine. I can only accept that view point on two conditions.
1) You're wary of trump and the entire party system. You are not participating in the system under complete blind allegiance and will actually be critical of it.
2) You eventually make a decision and come off the fence, one way or the other. You either become a fully fledged lemming slave and be a good goy and do what the Republican party tells you. Or you finally realize that the system is well and truly fucked and refuse to contribute to it's dominance any further and start enlightening people on this fact.
What I won't accept is the idea you seem to have outlined in your post which is that you're in a perpetual state of doubt but continue to vote nevertheless because you're too much of a pussy to have concrete beliefs.
I don't think you know what mathematically means.
Beyond what I said before about your participation in voting directly contributing to propping up a comprised enslavement system, voting also entails an aspect of brainwashing. As we see with examples on this board, once enlightened anons are now as a result of voting mentally and emotionally invested in a is an ideology that is completely counter-narrative to what they used to stand for. Voting has diluted their beliefs, made them lose sight of them and instead replaced them with new ones that (((they))) want to preoccupy you with.

How is that Legal? What's stop them from extending it every few months forever?

So regarding DACA, it expires in early March, right? If it expires, does that mean the Dreamers can get deported? I'm confused about that.

Because if so, Trump could be merely delaying it because the democrats will never accept his deals, thus allowing it to expire and he deports them.

Are impeded at every possible opportunity by our kiked up system and autistically screeching leftists who hate him so much they'd rather destroy the country than let him fulfill anything he promised.

Constant obstruction from autistic #RESISTers is going to make shit take longer.

Only if you have mass withdrawal. That's why we're manipulating the system so people see it for what it is, dumbfuck. You don't fix generations of social engineering by going innawoods.

I would like to make a video.

Does anybody have any videos of liberals saying that we can't deport the dreamers because that would be punishing children, over the actions of their parents which is a religious statement?

Look mate, you should stop putting words into peoples mouth. Do you always imply and write half a book about shit someone never said? Anyways, it's none of what you said, it's simply "Trump has been useful as president so far and if voting is a means keeping this situation prolonged or making him more useful, i'll do that". That's it.

Also, saying to dismantle the system through non-participation is like the kind of people who become fag and think meat factories will stop operating because they stop buying meat and tell everyone to do the same. You're too much of an idealist and dreamer who believes most humans are like yourself and share your views, but that wishful thinking won't get you anywhere. If you expect to redpill the entire population and then everyone has sudden enlighment and walk hand in hand towards the government for some kind of magical anti-system revolution, you're in for a very rude awakening and as retarded as lefties who have no shred of understanding towards human behaviour.

How are you manipulating the system? It seems like the system is manipulating you, because it has more reach, more resources, more specialists, and knows its game a lot better than you do. Explain please how urging whites to participate in a rigged system designed to impoverish and disempower them, is going to empower them.

However there's a problem. A fucking judge said that the DACA can't be expired. That I'd wait of how this shitstorm will be dealt with.

IMMIGRATION REFORM IS NOT PROGRESS
all of those animals are already here, they have already multiplied, and they will only continue to do so.
Removal is the only form of progress.

TRUMP FIGHTS WARS FOR THE JEWS
He sends white men to die for the jews' profit. While being subtle he could scale back the war, but instead he chooses expand it.
He is an enemy, he has expanded the conflicts in the lands the jews are trying to incorporate into israel.

THIS SITE IS RUN BY THE GOVERNMENT
Good threads are locked and deleted, good posters are banned for making good posts. Any thread leading people to chat live or meet in real life is censored. No philosophical discussion is allowed.

The clickbait identity politics narratives are enforced, anything else is attacked.

The site is patrolled by bots that spam and troll and disrupt all conversation. These bots are clearly run by the owner of the site. Their targets are ridiculed with bot spam and then banned.
Most of the work of running this site seems to be done by bots.

This is all a trap, a government experiment of how to disrupt communities with AI tools.

HEY LOOK ITS A REAL LIFE CONTENT CRAFTER MEMEING SOME GOOD CONTENT TARGETTED TO APPEAL TO EDGY WORTHLESS 10 YEAR OLDS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CORRUPTING THE RIGHT WING WITH YOUR HOLLYWOOD-WORSHIPPING ART STYLE IF YOU CANT BEAT EM JOIN EM, AM I RIGHT? LET'S JUST ACT LIKE JEWS NOW BECAUSE…..IT LOOKS COOL TO SOME BRAINDEAD DRONES

Did it rustle your jimmies?

Seems like an opportunity to create more jobs.

FBIdiot.

It's not amnesty, it's a 10+ year process and if they commit any crime or do anything untoward they're deported. It's literally a longer wait for citizenship than a fresh applicant would endure.

Amnesty has a specific meaning, and this isn't it kike.

B-but if you don't go full retard Nazi, you're a cuck, even though the general public doesn't support that poster's ideas at all and there is on the other hand widespread support for Trump's plan.

Pure kikery.