15 days until The Game Awards

Other urls found in this thread:

2014.thegameawards.com/jury-and-advisors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who the fuck cares.

never have glorified ads been this irrelevant in my entire life
trashman.jpg

What was his name again?

Just cancel this already. The game awards still shows no signs of improving.

Oh, God. What a terrible year this has been for gaming.

Eduardo Enojado

After last year's pathetic snore fest I'm sincerely surprised they've found someone to give them money to hold another show.

If the memefaggot normalfags on Ingur are any indication then itll be Memewatch goty

sage

Xenoblade Chronicles X on the Best RPG list and not Darkest Dungeon

Danny O'Dwyer in a group of plebs

no Headlander, "The Dark Souls of puzzle games" Stephen's Sausage Roll, or SUPERHOT, but "How To Get Blue Balls In The Woods" is nominated for best indie game of the year

Pokemon Go and Clash Royale, no Reigns

Uncharted 4 over Samorost 3 for best Art Direction

what in the actual fuck

Why does anyone care about this shit still after it being the cause of why we're all here to begin with?

i should make a high quality video about the GAYS awards

Making fun of it hasn't lost its charm.

because most people here only act like they hate everything and shitpost but actually all they want is to feel like they're a part of something even if it means paying attention to shit that doesn't matter in the slightest and only exist for marketing reasons.

I'm betting on Overwatch winning. End my suffering.

butthurt stillbornfag detected.

"Best fan creation" takes a huge fucking shit all over the "game of the year" category and pretty much every other category too. The only other one that even has two fun games to compete against each other is Fighting: KoF vs. Pokken.

The moment the fucking game journos forced him to say dragon age inquisition was game of the year he knew his life was over. These awards were his big last chance to take his soul back from Dewritos and he just thrown back into hell forever.

>no Dark Souls 3 as much of a letdown as it was it's still better than the games listed there
JUST

we need to vote for angry joe
just because it would be funny if he won

Will it be as bad as last time?

what name

Have always been trash. Kill yourself for expecting it to be good

Four Hour Felipe

you can't be serious

(checked)
But they're funny. Making fun of them has always been a delight.

I bet >Her Story 2 will win every award.

i dont know how you have the patience for that crap. i guess if i were in to video editing itd be great material for the dankest of maymays

El hombre que debe regresar

But Inside was a good movie

I just want to get drunk in good company.

Me too. But I'll settle for you fucks.

Not anymore, I bet there will be retards here clamoring when Overmeme gets the gold.

Who makes these retarded nominee lists? None of those games are GOTY material. Why isn't SMT there?

Shills, who else?

Press fucks. See here for an example: 2014.thegameawards.com/jury-and-advisors/

I haven't played Overwatch and most people here seem to think it's trash, but as long as it pisses off Gearbox shills, I'm fine with it.

Suck my dick choke on it

overwatch is shit and you are a cancerous faggot

nah, played it for free in beta tho

how many threads are you in right now letting all of Holla Forums know how anusmaimed you are that your bird husbando game died? at least 3 right?

go back to your general, you clearly can't bait

whos baiting? its hilarious that hes going in to over(watch)drive today

You guys are really good at saging.

thanks, I try

That was my subtle way of showing you that the thread is bumplocked, but apparently you're dense.

can we go back to talking about angry joe, the greatest reviewer of all time next to darksydephil

that was a joke you fucking moron

I SAID CAN WE GO BACK TO TALKING ABOUT ANGRY JOE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Sure it was.

seriously, do you fucking retards only notice a joke when accompanied by :^)? for fucks sake

I'm not mad, just confused.

Pic related.

I like blue more than green

well if its sooo fucking important that he know its a joke maybe its a habit you should get in to

what

Somebody nuke this thread holy fucking shit niggers.

I don't know what's going on anymore, so have some random images I guess.

I've never played Darkest Dungeon, but some people say an update ruined it. What exactly happened?

Admittedly, I first played it after the update.

Apparently it made the game easier and/or gave more loot. I doubt they removed any mechanics or anything like that. It's still quite an enjoyable game. Just not as hard as it was, apparently. Regardless. I love it.

OK, thanks. I guess I haven't watched enough gameplay videos to get much of an impression. I'll look up some more.

I'm kind of revolted Uncharted 4 is not only in so many sections that could have a different game in them, but is taking up a majority of space in "best performances".

They are not even trying, fuck.