Trump cucks democrats again, blocks release of "counter memo"

Let's all take a moment to bask in the absolute smugness. This may also be what the kikes are trying to slide tonight.

archive.is/submit/

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoldwater.com/news/18020-Rep-Adam-Schiff-D-CA-has-Mental-Breakdown-after-Trump-Withholds-Release-Democrat-s-Memo
shareblue.com/air-force-jag-congressman-nails-trump-an-innocent-person-would-not-block-the-democratic-memo/
archive.is/submit/
8ch.net/pol/res/11241260.html
rt.com/news/413416-erdogan-jerusalem-mecca-israel/
archive.is/kW1fV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Congress
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliament
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliamentary_system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diet_(assembly)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deliberative_assembly
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representative_democracy
dropfile.to/G6wXhtj
i.4cdn.org/pol/1518340197422.png
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/160037771#p160044678
boards.4chan.org/bant/thread/4035672#p4035672
8ch.net/x/res/36507.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He cucked out on DACA so who cares?

Didn't they just spend a whole week screeching that Nunes' memo revealed "super sekrit FBI sources and techniques"? They can't even complain that Trump won't release their shitty memo without looking like massive hypocrites. It reeks of desperate and sloppy work behind the scenes; hopefully that means we're close to ending this charade.

Make like an oven and get gassed, kike

Wrong. Go lie somewhere else. Or stick around so Holla Forums can laugh at you, either way

Isn't their memo basically just 'Nuh-uh: the Memo'?

Never play chess with this man

I have their memo. Wanna see it?

t. Russian hacker

Disregard all other memos plox. Blobald Gorumph colluded with RUSSIA n stuff. Impeach NAO!

2018 keeps getting better and better

get cucked

thegoldwater.com/news/18020-Rep-Adam-Schiff-D-CA-has-Mental-Breakdown-after-Trump-Withholds-Release-Democrat-s-Memo

shareblue.com/air-force-jag-congressman-nails-trump-an-innocent-person-would-not-block-the-democratic-memo/

TOP FUCKING KEK

I WAS HOPING HE WOULD WEAR THE RED TIE ON THIS ONE

REDDIT GET OUT

oh look, it's the guy who spams images from his Trump folder while contributing nothing of actual worth to the thread.

Just filter him. It's the only way to make the thread readable.

I'm revoking your meme privilege.

Don’t worry, I’m sure he is the faggot behind our monthly “Holla Forums is dead, we should all leave” thread.

really. i think it's annoying too but think where you are man.

When someone posts 5 images completely unreleated to the thread in every single post, with half of them being duplicates for no discernible reason, it tends to make threads largely unreadable. Especially when he has half the posts in the thread. It's fucking worthless spam, it's in multiple threads on this board, and I have every goddamned right to complain about it.

You know, Democrats will probably "leak" it. Hope the one who does it goes to prison.

Lol 6d chess, let the dems leak it. Its a fucking joke anyway. I wanna see it

Isn't it against the rules to spam? Sage for metafaggotry.

Wait, why is this a good thing? It feeds the narrative.

Fucking commit suicide, shareblue spammer. Reported.

^ kike
GET OFF MY PLANET, SHIT BRAINS

^ CIA

I'm here to fill my Rx for salt. Bring the salt!

Shariablue forgot that it was the Dem's FBI plants that said that their memo had too much sensitive shit.

Russian patriot

FUCK OFF, KIKE! FUCK OFF OF THIS PLANET. FUCK OFF!

Reported for admitting to being a ban evading redditor. Kill yourself.

:^) defending the CIA, are we? Gee, that's such a SURPRISE.

tfw I am an uninstallable feature of the Internet.

I'm surprised they haven't "leaked" it to some (((news))) site.

Some update said that based on the recommendations by the (((FBI))) if they release it as it is, it will fuck up both National Security and Muh Russia Investigation, Schiff and the Dems blew their load too hard.

Obviously I see you under 18.
Enjoy your ban ;)

Oh btw both Chan's are being used to slap a swastika sticker on "the far far right". The democrats even labelled you "alt-right". Your useful idiots for the left. KYS

That's not what that's called unless you think chans are full of Buddhists or feather on head indians.
Everything is "nazi" to them let them label everyone and their dog "nazi" or Hitler it means nothing.Literately Hitler™ President Trump is proof of that.

Are you retarded?

I'd love to go jog-
go to a dan-
go mountan bik-
climb stai-
fuck standing u-

Reported

I knew he would pussy out

read the thread before you post.

*you’re

t. Grammar Nazi

trying this hard

as a foot fetishist this crushes my sole

Did I get this right?

Basically means whoever made the memo fucked up hard, and it's more than likely more incriminating than the Republican one and might actually be used in court if charges are brought up.

Seems to me Democrats might have hung themselves with this one.

This still baffles me.

Fixed your anime

Still not tired of winning
Still not tired of pissing off the kikes
Still not tired of triggering the aut-left

The party which was cucked to death.

>archive.is/submit/
Retard. And everyone else since no one has bothered to point this out.

Seriously, what's in this memo that Dems want it released so bad?

Just the phrase "Trump is a poopyhead who colluded with the Russians!" repeated over and over.

That about sums it up. And the cherry on top, he used near the same arguments as they did when they tried to block the previous memo, which means not only threw he back their own words into their face, if they start to complain now he can basically say "First you want me to block a memo because of sensitive information and national security and now you want to release it?" and yet again make the Democrats look like a bunch of flip flopping hypocrites in public who only work towards their own interest.

Cry harder faggot and go make another
8ch.net/pol/res/11241260.html

Two things to consider:
I got that one anchored and this one stick.

Fuck yourself with a rusty knife, whine about vhs/glitchart and cry about images on an imageboard harder so I can trigger you more

how's the wall and deportations coming along?

I always thought the term "cuck" was utilised as a way to express how a politician is bought and owned by ZOG to betray our nations interests for isn'treal?

Look at the kike.

Surely the only kikes evident on this board are those who promote and cheer on ZOG?

The post you are responding to was criticising ZOG and the person you posted in the graphic is famous for ensuring Holla Forums continuously hails ZOG some 2 years after Kushner/Bannon secured ZOGs victory in the election.

Everything about your post defies all logic and reason.

Shoo shoo learningchode

There was one memo for months, from Nunes. Once #releasethememo gained currency, then suddenly a Democrat memo materialised, where previously none had existed.

Your initial post here
Was responding to the plainly few non-jewish posters in this thread

Posting "Imkampfy" spam attacking someone critical of ZOG makes little to no sense whatsoever, considering he is responsible for Holla Forums being 100% on the Trumpstein train

Asshurt shill crying
TOPKEK

Are they even paying you at all? Jesus…

kek checked

the (((1)))s to the rescue

I think Trump is welcoming this Russia distraction at this point just as much as his enemies since it clearly works in distracting his supporters from all the shit he hasn't done but promised

Yeah I know right, he's making it seem like it actually takes time to get shit done. What the fuck? Drumph is done this time for sure guys.

didn't take any time to give jews and Israel everything they wanted?

BTFO
rt.com/news/413416-erdogan-jerusalem-mecca-israel/

I fail to see who got btfo and how

That's because you are retarded.
Keep burning those sorosbux though.
Scent is intoxicating

inform your parents that inbreeding is dangerous

Your semitic screeching can't slide stickies, Schlomo Steinowitz

Checked
Kikes at Shariablue are sperging more than usual.

I'm pretty much the only non-jew in the entire thread

Sure thing, Goy Rabbinovitz.

Trump cucked them on Memo, DACA and 2018 Elections in a single day, so they're getting increasingly sweaty.

you'd think so, but no.
they'll get all the puppets in the media to spin it as "He refuse to release the memo, and that means the memo say he is working for Putin"

and don't even bother calling me a kike, you know this will happen and the normies will parrot it.

the same ones who control congress right now but can't even pass funding for the wall?

cohencidental

there's something wrong with you

Yeah, if you kill your enemies they win. I'm sure you would really like it if Trump would always act fair and balanced against those who are willing to do everything against him.

Nice hallucination you've got going on there.

Yeah, according to authentic "anons" on Holla Forums he already did that about 17 times this year. Strange how it still didn't happen.

Why are we having all these shills from shithole shareblue coming here?

Their plan was to put sensitive shit in there and force the WH to have to redact sections. Then they could have said Trump was trying to edit/cover up parts of their Memo.
Punting the whole thing back to the dems to fix is the smart move.
Everything is the memo is clearly useless bullshit. If there was any real damaging info it would have leaked.

He is making a complete fool out of dems. Each move they do they sink deeper. Trump's playing them like a fiddle. It's art, really

kek seems shariablue finally ran out of funds

He's simply reviewing it, as he did the first one.
It will be released, with a few names redacted, or whatever the Dems put in it to get him to block it, removed.
This is just a political play.
The Dems release a memo that is supposed to harm the President, but add sensitive info to it so he can't release it…they then claim he's "blocking" it.
When he removes the sensitive info and releases it, they will claim he removed incriminating evidence, and the golems will not know if this is true or not.

Frankly, if I were him, I'd just release the thing, as is.
Then sit back and watch all the committee head's jaws hit the floor…and enjoy the stunned silence.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with Schiff's face? Is there a name for this disease?

It's feeling like the peak of the 2016 election cycle again

Will people finally hang

He isn't removing anything. He is making THEM remove the info. That is whats fucking up their little plan.
My bet is Schiffs little memo never see's the light of day now. It was a bullshit political tool from the start. The whole point of it was to trick the WH in to releasing a heavily redacted version so they could say

It just keeps getting better! Still not tired.

Good lads.

>archive.is/submit/

Oh motherfucker

archive.is/kW1fV

What the (((media))) says and what normalfags believe are now two different things. We're living in a magical time.

yeah, okay…
I want to believe

Fucking BASED, still not tired of winning! 4D chess libtards!

Yeah, jewish.

cheque

8/pol/ has been absolute garbage for at least a year now newfag(jew astroturf)

Reported for admitting to being a ban evading redditor. Kill yourself.

You need to lurk 2 years before posting.

I don’t know, why is it that whenever jews are brought up, on fucking Holla Forums, there is an outcry of spam to slide the accuser into oblivion. It’s almost as if (((someone))) is trying to play the game of “Not the jews, not the jews, not the jews. You know who’s to blame, right? Shareblue.”’

Rickie's Jew wife.

Sweetie, you, uh, do know funding requires 60 votes in the Senate, and the Republicans only have 51 seats, yes? That's hardly "controlling congress" you stupid cunt. Try learning about your own government before throwing up the Resist hashtag. Because what are you Resisting when you don't understand what you're resisting? You should be off the Internet and on your knees in a naked apron sucking cock and cooking dinner. At the same time.

lol it's public knowledge she's russian.

nice sherlock holmes graphic

Spencer is most like some kike asset, but I don't really like the disinfo over the St. George medal.

No, not this time. It should've been obvious from the start that this was their play. Hype the Dem memo in the media, and then load it with procedural and Technical stuff that for obvious reasons can't be released, and then claim victory when Trump doesn't approve it.

It's a small victory, but it's theirs.

Funny how its a way to make "shock" material ignorant and easily impressed minds, out of a known thing, just to push a narrative. Freaking shills, man.

Ten bucks says Trump will release it just long enough after the left flips their arguments like schizos once again.

But by then it'll be "edited" and the oy veying will start up again.

The divide will only increase.

^ professional shill, nevertheless I shall respond…

Why did Trump win?
Possibilities, regarding the FBI:
A. The FBI says not to release the memo.
Trump says, "OK, this time I agree, the other one was OK, not this one. Good call, FBI. Making progress!"
B. The FBI says it's OK to release the memo.
Trump can then point out that the FBI has political motives, since they were opposed, previously. "The FBI has proved political, and simply anti-American."

Oh no hes delusional now.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Ignore this post, 2sq is fucked right now.incoming.

What?

This smug bastard is at it again!

St. George's ribbon has been coopted by the kikes. It used to be a unthreatning symbol, but now it's about as kosher as matzo.

Eat shit, spambot.

Stay salty bitch

Reported for mass image spam in every thread, ban evasion, and never actually contributing anything to any discussion.

keep crying shill bitch

that was a stupid thing to do, if he'd let them release their memo people would see it's just a crock of shit. Now he's giving it undue weight. He gave them exactly what they wanted and all you niggers can do is spam shitty memes.

Just watch the news in coming days, it's going to be a shitshow.

What happened to his chin?

KEK.

Reported.

stay.salty shillbitch

Reported.

W E S T E R N MALE

Nah, I just understand how things work, and know it's better to remain honest rather than act like an Alex Jonesberg hype man.

Your theories don't make an ounce of sense. There are only 2 possibilities here. Either Trump has fooled us all this time and the Dem memo is full of Trump sexting Putin, which he is now covering up.

OR…Like I said earlier the Dems poisoned their own report by including FBI standard practices that cannot be made public, or possibly unmasking agents and sources that are not the focus of the investigation.

Which means Trump can NEVER release their original memo, nor can he blame the FBI for the Dems sabotaging their own report in an attempt to cast aspersions on Trump for not releasing it.

But take heart, the enemy has been reduced to poisoning their own well just to achieve a short term victory. Not only here but in the NYTs story saying Putin pulled a 7D chess move and feed them bad Intel in order to discredit them in the eyes of the public and protect Trump. The next 30-60 days should be quite exciting.

SMUGNESS INTENSIFIES

Hi, ban evader on a new IP address. Reported.

Keep.crying shillbitch

Reported.

I am contributing exactly as much to the thread as you.

You are bleeding.from.your shill vagina

I know this faggot. He's a slovakian slav autist russia-boo. I've seen him on /k/ and here a few times. The only thing you really can do is filter his shilling, you'd be at least be banning 10 of his IPs.

I live in California and pot is more available than ever since Trump went into office. There are already hemp wraps with CBD in them on shelves in stores and the dispensary next to me had 12 different kinds of weed today. I don't know if Trump had anything to do with it but I do know ICE has been in local news a couple of times for """controversial""" arrests of illegal spics so obviously commiefornia isn't immune to Trump.

No white person who smokes pot is affected by anything Jeff Sessions does because when white people smoke pot they don't ride around town 20 miles an hour below the speed with three blunts going at once and a 15 year old with an illegal gun in the back seat.

I am contributing exactly as much to the thread as you.

Oh, he’s filtered; don’t worry. The problem is that he changes his IP every hour and bypasses the filter in every thread.

Don't know what to tell you, mate. I mostly left 8/pol/ because of shills. Just choose a way better alternative.

I would have liked to see the memo. It's only to obfuscate the truth at this point, and I want the truth.

This is why people don't like reddit. You spam and break the rules and trash the thread and when people get ticked off you tell them you're just following the rules and don't even post smug anime.

He's making this move so they leak their memo, it's a barium meal.

Salty shill tears

That's to ascertain the source of leaks from within your own organization, stormderp, and only works when there are unique versions of the same base document distributed to multiple pyrsyns, all of whom can only be aware of their own version so as to avoid the plan being discovered.

Stop reading Tom Clancy novels, they'll never compensate for your utter lack of intelligence or cunning.

W E S T E R N M A L E

It will matter, it's part of a larger operation you dummy.

oh you poor thing you still think Hillary won

The kikes thought they had a monopoly on the color red until Uncle Adolf came along.

Not how a democratically-elected legislative assembly works, kiddo. Go study some more, then come back and we'll talk.

Here's your spring break reading assignment:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Congress
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliament
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliamentary_system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diet_(assembly)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deliberative_assembly
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representative_democracy

OR…Like I said earlier the Dems poisoned their own report by including FBI standard practices that cannot be made public, or possibly unmasking agents and sources that are not the focus of the investigation.

That you think you can reduce the situation down to these two options is interesting, but i coild project a couple other possibilities. In the end you could actually be right, but I don't think it'd be worthwhile to discuss your point when you just strawmanned any alternative positions as being absurd. I'm not sure why you'd bother defending your own view so staunchly without having a better grasp of the alternative positions, but have at it.

It's almost as if people get paid to do just that. :^)

Drown yourself in semen. You will never silence us. Moderators delete posts refuting Rach and leave Rach up. Rach is not banned. Rach is the moderator.

Drown yourself in semen. You will never silence us. Moderators delete posts refuting Rach and leave Rach up. Rach is not banned. Rach is the moderator.

A year of Trump
8 years of Trump
That's two full generations growing to 20 and getting kids.

Oh no, is the powerful media going to shit on him? That's terrible, if he just did the opposite thing then instead of shitting on him the media would shit on him. Much better.
Are you an idiot, user?

>(((trump)))

Thread theme.

SALTY

Kill yourself.

?

What the hell are these, Boomer? Learn to save an image.

Really makes me think

Smug operator

fuck off spammer

Now, here is a white woman that I don't have to worry about running around on me.

==White Nationalism/Alt-Right is a 100+
year Jewish psych-op whose sole purpose is to leave Whites defenseless as they slowly murder us.==

Sorry OP, thread hijack, I cannot create new thread.

Have you guys seen this ?

Was on 4 chan and bots run amok in the thread, just for a single pic, Pic is real I believe, complete exif metadata intact.

dropfile.to/G6wXhtj

EXIF:i.4cdn.org/pol/1518340197422.png

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/160037771#p160044678 700+ bot amok

boards.4chan.org/bant/thread/4035672#p4035672 moved to bant

Please make a new thread, I cant upload pic

"Secret FBI techniques" like planting one of your own agents in a domestic political organization so you can get warrants to spy on that organization.

View the pic then kek all you like.
Suppose is over earth a week ago.
Pic sauce is from DARPA.

Doesnt matter to me

Anyone please create a new thread, I cant create thread on 8ch.

Nevermind, posted to /x/ where it belong, thanks anyway shills

8ch.net/x/res/36507.html
Pic need research
Participate there.

I just want to know do you think these concerns are actually legit since they coming from Trump or they just as bullshit as the "concerns" the left had?

America Strong / Remove Mexican
Mike Pence
AMERICA STRONG / REMOVE MERCHANT LYRICS
Latin script
[Verse 1]
Od New Yorka pa sve do LA-ja, sve do Eleja
Ameriška zemlja napadnuta cela, napadnuta cela

[Refrain]
Don vodi svoje kauboje, vodi svoje kauboje
Nek se vidi, nikog se ne boje, nikog se ne boje

[Verse 2]
Joj da vide mehiške tolpaše, mehiške tolpaše
Ne dirajte vi ognjište naše, vi ognjište naše

[Refrain]

[Verse 3]
Iz Oklahome krenuli su vuci, krenuli su vuci
Čuvajte se ms13 i crnci, ms13 i crnci

[Refrain]
[Verse 4]
U odbrani svoga belog roda, svoga belog roda
Borimo se, draga nam sloboda, draga nam sloboda

No one gives a shit about you, you fucking yid.

Nice copypasta for a tl;dr not an argument response. Very sophisticated.

checked!

should be a bannable offense.

Wow, I've filtered most of this fucking thread out of existence. I think you triggered a bunch of (((Democrats))), good job. Please excuse this one off, if anything new develops, I'll be back.

m8 take a statistics class. sample size of 900 gives you a pretty decent confidence interval, generally speaking

Has there been any leftist salt about him cucking them or are they finally getting used to losing?

The problem with small poll sizes isn't that 900 people isn't a decent representative sample, it's that it's easy to oversample intentionally.

That said, it's probably true. People know Hillary is a criminal.

It is easy to oversample with any sample size.

it's easier to take 900 people from a very large conservative area and oversample D+12 than it is to take 9,000 people from the same area an oversample D+6

Smh

< Did someone say kike disinfo?

not in this case, but

The canary hunt, when he was cleaning house, was amazing. He even stood up and told the press straight out what he was doing, and they still couldn't help themselves.
I think his enemies actually think he's stupid.
Given his story, i expect something obvious here. The idea that he's going to get the dems to redact their own memo fits.