Huge hitboxes

These were all mechanics forced into modern shooters for the simple fact that a controller is horrible at playing FPS with.
Instead of ruining a game so people can use a controller that was never designed to play FPS, why don't console shooters just let people plug in a mouse and keyboard to play with?
I am not expected to play fighting games with a driving wheel, so why are people expected to play a shooter with a controller?

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752015856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nobody plays with KB+M on consoles aside for MMOs

The only reason they don't is because sony and microsoft don't support them.
Literally all that would have to happen is for them to green light it and allow devs to put in mouse and keyboard support.

I'm glad modern shooters are shit, Imagine playing a "game" that has characters named Reaper. Jesus Christ

god forbid there be a tradeoff. speed is a crutch for people who cant aim, always has been

Depending on the game, mechanics, etc. Speed can be an important factor to the flow of the combat.
Imagine in Quake where everyone had to stop running and jumping just to shoot.

both the xbox one and ps4 support keyboard and mouse. they aren't standard equipment so games may not support them. You are a retard and the first person shooter genre has been a genre for bottomfeeders since doom in 1993.

I want the weebshit retards who only play meme garbage to leave.

Console gamers don't like KB+M despite how it's objectively better because "muh comfort"

what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

maybe you should gitgud and kill faster instead of relying on your opponents bad aim

dead on arrival, 16 players online at the moment, no competitive scene, unreal tournament never had a long lasting, firm competitive scene in its franchise history.

even halo is better. fucking scrub, get some fucking taste.

looks like we've got a weebshit retard over here

lol look at this insecure weeaboo, no one cares you like japanese games

no one has even mentioned any japanese games in this thread. I was just wondering where the fuck the weeb part came from. or is weeb the next word on the chopping block to lose its actual meaning like cuck and faggot and just turn into a general insult to throw around?

lol overly defensive weeaboo detected, face it no one likes your shit games play a real mans genre like grand strategy

You're on Holla Forums, user.

maybe you should stop buying all those chinese ripoff games and stimulate the economy by purchasing an xbox one. youll never be a samurai user, time to settle back in to reality

Depends. You can't do some things with gamepads like aim accuratly, but there are some things rarly done with k+m. Like melee. I noticed that, while I'm playing on PC I often prefer to shoot, even at close range, where melee would be better, cuz melee key is far away on keyboard from WASD. While I play on console it is always above the trigger. Also Runing into slide. In most console FPS you need to press 3 and go into crouch. Try to execute it on PC. With one finger going on shift and other on ctrl. Has anyone even slide in FPS on PC?
Gamepad gives some advantages and have some weaknesses. I know people who can't even comperhend how console fags can play FPS (I was one until I got PS2 with Killzone), while there are guys who cannot understand how you can play k+m (once I met a dude in Destiny who said that his friends never played FPS using mouse).

It means that Overwatch appeals to these retards and many don't play FPS games.

Maybe you should get good at aiming and try to find better bait

Weebshit retard please find better bait

seriously you fucking weeb buy more slav games you god damn idiot, it's obvious you're obsessed with the last guardian 2 and shitty devil may cry games like nier, maybe consider killing yourself since all you play is weeaboo games lmao fucking dark souls cuck

shut the fuck up weeb no one cares about your dead game

Only being able to sprint forwards is one that I hate. Even The Talos Principle does this and it's a fucking puzzle game that lets you change your speed in the options menu.

Even the PS2 supported K+M. Devs just don't make their games support it. Probably in part because anyone using K+M would have a huge advantage in multiplayer.

I started playing on both gamepads and KB+M
Made me realize how shit it was playing on a gamepad.
Please get the fuck out of here you lying sack of shit.

yeah i actually forgot what thread I was in. originally i was going to just report it for console wars because that's what this thread is.

I really fucking fail to see what an american made cartoony game has to do with weeaboos but hey whatever. shitposting right?

fucking d e g e n e r a t e

the reason devs barely support it is because it's not a standardized piece of equipment. You can at least bet 99% of your players has a controller. The reason why it's not a standardized piece of equipment is because there is no practical setup for convenient use. You pretty much need to be at a desk.

lmao console warrior cuck, pc has no wars only victories, its time to accept you're defeat because PC gaming is the greatest thing ever. Mods don't moderate PC gloating threads because they know who has won the war. *halo theme cues*
it wasn't congsoles :^)

who said anything about bait you weeb? youre the one that just flails around and fires at random. you might as well just go load up a terry .wad since you like having no control of your character and relying on pure luck and cheats

user, absolutely none of those greentext statements even apply to Overwatch.

lol fucking weeaboo stop trying to backpedal, everyone knows you are a weeb, weeb.

The simplest answer is always cost.

It costs good money to buy a nice mechanical keyboard and a good mouse. Most people don't even know how to find a good mouse, nor do they want to do the research.

People want to spend the least amount of money to get the most fun. So developers have to cater to whomever the majority is.

The majority don't want the BEST experience. They want the good enough experience, and so that's what sells.

so dub shit posters play and defend Overwatch, good to know.

So the DS4 has all that gyroshit in it, has any dev enabled using it for aim in ANY ps4 game?
Gyro-aim isn't as good as mouse, but it's way better than stick.

you think youre such hot shit but when i slice youre weeb ass in half with my 大太刀 you wont be dishonoring my famiry much ronger.

It's amazing how quickly this board turned into an unintelligent pile of outsiders trying way too hard to fit in here through constantly making things a "them vs me" meme.

>>>/reddit/

Theres a group of weeb autists here who don't play FPS games and think they are superior for not playing FPS at all.
Even though most bought a PS4 and only grind on JRPGs all day.
It attracted a shitton of weeaboo waifufags user, you have to be blind not to see this.

Keep shitposting son

Kill yourself Overcuck

they made the hitboxes smaller
auto aim one hero 6 seconds
aim down is only one hero
only one hero is capable of sprinting

A mechanical keyboard is completely irrelevant to gaming.
A good mouse is important to be competitive in an fps but absolutely ANY mouse will give a good experience.
Even if you have line-snapping and innacuracy, you'll still be a superhero compared to a controller.
Most people don't consider mice and keyboards to be expensive commodities, controllers are mich more expensive than cheap mice and keyboards, just where did you come up with such a ridiculous view on consumers?

going by that logic, anyone who doesnt share my particular taste in video games is a nigger martian

Hes talking about consoles and how they centralize inputs.

Go polish your katana collection

go polish your sk33llz kiddo

It's "sights" you fucking illiterate.

What are you supposed to do in a shooter?

Fucking reality. People don't use controllers for no reason.

Lets dial it down even further. Do you need a stand to hold your controller? Do you need a chair to hold your controller? There is even more cost.

How are you this bad at thinking?

Also
Never played a fighting game in your life, have you?

You're full of shit.

In the olden days, there wasn't an option to aim down sights and slow your movement.

There was just a cursor in the middle of your screen and thats where the bullets go.

To be fair, CoD doesn't have "huge hitboxes", it just has shit tons of auto aim

You're trying way too hard to fit in here, user

No, the biggest problems are the shit netcode, cramped 3 lane spamfest maps, hitscan galore and casual crutches everywhere.

overwatch sux lol

Good god I'm dying

huge hitboxes directly addresses overwatch I cant even think of another shooter that has such a ridiculous issue with shit hitting even though visual it shoudlnt.

Controllers are also far more versatile than kb/m. If all you care about are shooters than you are a retard, but that and rts games are the only genre fhat show huge benefits with kb/m.

any shit keyboard will work and a good mouse is only $20-30.

Then you've never fucking played another shooter before.

Honestly the amount shit people give Overwatch about it considering the bullshit other shooters get away with makes it very hard to take you fucks seriously.

$5 office keyboard from 2002 with PS/2 jack and whatnot
$5 office mouse from more recent times
You're looking at $10 worth of "cost" that provides you with more than capable hardware to beat the everliving shit out of anyone in an FPS provided you have reflexes faster than a dead snail and a hand steadier than a neurotic epileptic on caffeine.

Most shooters are completely boring and have no improvement on gameplay whatsoever.

Back to the Overcuck containmment thread

Oh hey, theres another one

You're still trying way too hard to fit in, user

Do gook idol players yell Get Mekt to people they beat?

I'm waiting for you to call me a contrarian

We have IDs you dumb nigger.

what?

You're waiting for yourself to call yourself a contrarian?

oh shit, I have the downs I guess, carry on.

You forgot

No, you're just a faggot

Not an argument
Go back to the Overcuck hugbox where you belong
You're not welcome here and you never will Blizzcuck shill.

they reverted the hitboxes afterwards
there is aim assist on unless you turn it off, if you stand perfectly still and an enemy walks in front of you you will turn your head automatically
you are right about ADS but it brings up another point about having snipers in an FPS
you are right about 1 hero sprinting, but its even worse because he wouldnt even be broken if you just upped his speed and removed sprint.

You too

and yet somehow overwatches box is even bigger projectiles can hit nearly a full head above the character and headshots still register as high as the shoulders. hanzo can hit people he cant even see if they are at the edge of the wall, or doorway.

I like how a couple of years ago it was the Valvedrones who were obnoxious and now its Blizzard.

Nobody is droning, though

Go Home Overhater

Sure.

Overcuck is the new TF2, but even worse considering the game is shittier and the fanbase is even more autistic due to the Blizzard brand.

Kill yourselves Overcucks

Except it isn't because going faster means you are harder to hit but also it's harder for you to aim.

Its bait, dont reply

I never would have expected UT4 to be this good.

Actually taking effort and actually producing quality content doesnt sell

Then OPs post still stands because the question
why?

By that logic why don't fighting games disable fighting sticks?

user, you gotta stop watching Ancient Aliens.

because its not standardized and they suck for comfort and convenience. wireless ones are also fucking garbage. only good for two genres, one of which doesn't even appear on consoles.

thats exactly what a tradeoff is. that kind of thing encourages decision making

Can you go back to your general?

And yet they are still horrible and ridiculous

Except a decent mouse only costs $10 while a gamepad is like $50.

You expect a cheap clone of Team Fortress 2 to have standards, really?

Console games don't support Keyboard and Mouse because those damn kikes don't want any standards in their product. They want the cheapest, quickest profitable thing to mass produce. No one expects these standards so they won't provide them, because they don't have to. Even SNES and PS1 had mouse and system link support for RTS games and the like. Now days they can't even have offline local multiplayer(has to go through an online service to play on your home network)

wew

But he isn't.
OW has shit hitboxes and you are a faggot for telling lies.

even better, Blizzard could have sold the game with something like the couch master lap keyboard thing and made made money.

Also are we going to have to mathematically prove how that reticle is 1/4th of the screen or less, user? I mean I know you're stupid but are you so stupid you can't figure out the area of a circle and compare it to the area of a rectangle? You're factually wrong.

Tribes Vengeance is badly under-rated, beautiful blend of UT and Tribes.
fucking "muh Tribes 2" fags destroyed that franchise, made boring ass route flag running the center of T2 and Ascend.

Evem COD is less casual than Overwatch.

Yes it does. They are still broken.
Why are you telling lies online?

this

Burden of proof is on you.

Holy fucking shit. Overwatch drones are the most autistic faggots on this board.

Quake 2 for Dreamcast "let" people use m/kb, and by "let" I mean "mandated" because if you tried to use a gamepad against people using m/kb you died like a bitch forever.

No, it is on you since you said you fixed it.

Uh user, I don't know how to break this to you, but you pretty much missed the entire point. Like all of it. Is your "EVERYBODY IS A DRONE BUT ME" autism getting in the way of actually thinking?

Overcuck and Paladindus shall be wiped out in the day of the rope

Oh and no one got caught lying about the size of the circle stupid. It was an OW drone who said it was 1/4. Also again, the hitboxes are still shit. See

and
So you lied to defend your shit game.

Are you ID hopping or something?

No, the only drone in this thread is you.
Overwatch is shit and the point of this thread wasn't even about OW until you got butthurt people were saying facts about your shit game.

absolutely, hes admitted to using his phone before and has been caught talking to himself.

And I just proved it's even less than that, meaning your sperging over that as if it's bigger than 25% of the screen pins you as a giant faggot.
Also

Hi reddit.

This drone will do whatever he can wont he?

Yeah, because everyone knows reddit hates Overwatch and wont defend shit games as if their life depend on it.

And in less than a month there has been a large patch. How am I droning by stating the fact that the game in that video is an outdated build? Tell me. I will love to see what mental gymnastics you come up with.

dvorak is objectively slower

You serious?

Really? Most source showing they changed the hitboxes.
Even if they did this means the game was broken for months before they even decided to try to fix it.
But considering I bet you wont post proof I can safely say the game is still just as shitty as ever.

Funny thing is this image gets posted often so the original poster screen capper probably isn't even in this thread.

Did you not read what I said?

I don't have the game installed, I can't show proof.

youre not fooling anyone

I like how you faggots pretended not to be Overcuck shills at first.

No because my mind doesn't register why anyone would think screencapping responses is somehow bad. If it was his own post than that would say something about narcissism. Bot who cares if it was a reply to him? That other person said something retarded.

So why even make an argument if you aren't going to try to prove it?
So it looks like you lost. Good luck next time.

That's his super though, isn't it?

So if I made a video of me playing Quake taking out a bunch of easy AI bots easily would that make Quake a game for casuals and cucks like yourself?

But you and OP made the claims first, you have the burden of proof.

All OP did was mention shit hitboxes, you are the idiot that got pissed and said it was changed making the burden of proof on you but despite that I decided to prove that it still has shit hitboxes and you aren't even willing to do the same and do basic fact checking before making bullshit claims. The burden of proof has been on you the whole time and yet I STILL provided proof that you are full of shit.
You lost.

Its called an Ultimate
And its piss easy to get

Yeah, but then it isn't the regular reticle, now is it.

And thus he made the claim and you also did to. You have the burden of proof. Are you too afraid to prove yourself right?

Oh look, I am doing acbce6s job for him. He is one lazy shill. I hope he is doing it for free since he doesn't deserve a dime.
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752015856
Oh look, nothing about hitboxes.

No you dumb shit. You said they fixed the hit boxes and so the burden of proof is on you. Overdrones are even dumber than I thought. But despite you being a shill trying to find a way out I already proved that they didn't change the hitboxes.

Its still piss easy, especially when the fucking thing goes up by itself

That's literally the patch they threw out yesterday, not every patch, or did you see the big [ALL], ctrl+f "hitbox", see nothing and call it proof?

stop posting on your phone. youve confused yourself again.

And you said the hitboxes were shit, and you made the claim first. The burden of proof is always on the first person to make a claim.
Prove it.

Thanks for proving how idiotic you are.
So lets see.
Now because you know for a fact that hitboxes are still shit and aren't trying to find proof (since it doesn't exist) that it has changed I guess you lost.

that's right, and his ult is fucking useless most of the time anyways. Le giant reticle may-may is a circle-jerk for people who've never played the game and like to shit on anything popular

No you did actually. Read the thread.
Even then I did prove it with videos.
Overwatch is shit and there is literally nothing you have done in this thread to show otherwise.

Everytime

You're posting on Holla Forums
Enjoy giving all your data to Jim

No they aren't, they also aren't bound to the fucking map resulting in a 40% increase of chance to hit when fighting at 45 degree angles.

Every fucking "q to win" video you see posted is someone getting lucky against a load of incompetent fucks.

Also why did you hide your extension bar? I know there are proxy extensions for Chrome.

Why don't you go back to cuckchan if you actually believe that? Surely Hirojewki won't sell your data.

Why are you talking about yourself?

You realize your sage is just letting everyone know how butthurt you are right?

were not strangers

Except you haven't posted any proof and I doubt you ever will since there is nothing that can prove that the shit hitboxes are fixed.

Time to go back

Because Internet Explorer is dead and I like a clean browser.
Of course an autist such as yourself that likes games with shit tier cluttered HUDs would like extension bars up the ass,

I played Bioshock on the xbox 360 and it was fine.

Yeah, but you're still using trickery and lies to make your case. I'm not arguing about the legitimacy of your claim, last I checked, OW had pretty big hitboxes, but come on.

Great hitboxes
All this skill!
Also let's not forget

I'm not saging, though

what exactly is your point?

You're a fucking gullible idiot

Overcucks are the most retarded niggers on this board.
Bar none

How the hell did you even get that from me asking you why you hid your extension tab from your screenshot? You're getting pretty defensive, user-kun~

The only reason they are here is because the hotpocket mod defends their shit game.

It's sights, not sites, you blithering autist. And it's fucking awesome, even on PC w/ mouse and keyboard.

Why don't you "prove" that he is using a proxy user?
I mean you can't prove anything else except the stupidity of the average OW player.

then you should stick to one or the other so you stop confusing yourself. how can you shill properly when you have no idea who youre replying to?

>>>/reddit/

Not even Titanfall players are this fucking cucked, holy hell

You dont know the half of it

I'm making a jab at your absolute shit taste and overall retarded behaviour.
These are words uttered by the Overcuck shill himself

Prove it you fucking nigger

It goes deeper

What game is he shilling for?
Considering almost half of the posts in this thread are idiots shilling for OW I wonder what game he is shilling for.

i didnt say that, i said youre using a phone. youre confused again

why, stillborn of course

Either Paladindus or Stillborn
Remember, if you dont like Battlefield you must like Call of Duty and the other way around.

heres your reply

I wonder how many people really find this fun?

just because a game isn't unfairly biased towards people with skill doesn't mean it's a bad game.

Many because of that very reason.
People are ok with a game being bullshit as long as it gives them free kills.

well, ive never seen you derail a battleborn thread to talk about overwatch but youll do it anywhere else you please.

Holy shit, this is rich.

How fucking new are you cuckchanners?

I'd imagine many of them have also never played old school arena shooters…

I have, and your post is wrong.

Who?

i dont give a shit what you call the janitors
Eat shit

What would you call someone who commits the act of moderation?
Oh and if you are such an old fag why not tell me what the most popular board before 5 guys happened was?

Please go back to cuckchan, newfag

Fuck off trump-supporter. I'll enjoy Overwatch as much as I want.

What comfort and convenience do FPS players need that you can't get with a keyboard and mouse? I literally sit in a recliner or lay down in bed and I would consider myself pretty adept at an FPS on the computer. But hand me a controller and I poop the bed.

Take your pegging fetish to another board.

Some non-English board.

Who are you quoting?

Are you lost or something?
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/

I dont know whats trashier, the game or the awful designs.

if I wanted to enjoy being a loser I wouldn't need to play video games since that's already my life. There's a market for games with enough entropy that even shit players can do well once in a while

Good guess but wrong.
Don't pretend to be less knew than anyone else here if you weren't even here during or before 5 guys.

But I was here before Five Guys. I just didn't care about the popular boards.

Prove it user.
Considering you couldn't prove anything else in this thread at least prove that.

You sure were
How was /fem/?

The sad thing isn't even that they are bad at vidya, it's that they have no drive to get better. I am not a gaming god who masters videogames, I play games I know wont be easy so I can enjoy learning them.
That is where the fun of videogames should come from.

just go with /bane/

But user, learning is for fags, just shut down your brain bro.
Its not like theres 1000 other games that offer precisely that.

pretty much this. Plus I tend to give up as soon as something doesn't go well and then just bash myself for being such a piece of shit.

Just fucking kill yourself already, holy shit
Did you start playing videogames during post 2007 7th Gen?
Goddamn

low functioning autism

good advice let me write that down

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in a shitty ivy

I want to violently fuck the medic and then slap his hand

Did I skip something?

Buildin' a wall

Guys they change the fucking hitboxes like once a week, and nobody who bought and plays the game is going to stop playing it because you call it shit they'll only argue back. If they're reasonable and it's as bad as you say it is at some point they'll get bored of it or come to the conclusion that it's shit on there own, if not then nothing is going to change their mind.

ur a gay

I bet you think job offerings are unfairly biased towards people with experience, skill and higher educations.

t.Overcuck

Denial of both awful game mechanics and SJW devs, overly defensive, wanting a hugbox, metafagging, waifufagging, advertising with porn, barely playing anything outside ASSFAGGOTS, never playing a real FPS in their lifes.
Its like the Granblue and Pokemon echo chambers but 10x worse.

So the devs are confirmed for fucking retards. Their shills are too if they think this is an actual fucking argument.

Why?

You can in Black Ops 3 and Advanced Warfare though. I dunno about Infinite Warfare since IW's CoDs have all been shit after MW2.

Because it's okay when Nintendo does it.

Autism

all games are shit

MORE!

Honestly the only Overwatch cancer on this board are the people complaining about Overwatch. If they weren't such triggered SJWs then the game would have been completely dead. But as the leftist garbage they are they will never understand what the Streisand effect is, even after Gamergate blew up in their face because of it.

Mainly becuase its a console shooter on a console with a fanbase who's never touched decent FPS before

Except Blizzdrones played WOW for over 10 years before getting bored of it. Same with diablo and starcraft. They never learn.
Yeah, how dare people criticize a game on Holla Forums!

Good one shill.
Yeah, the mods banning people for insulting the game and the drones who come into threads that weren't even originally about OW (like this one) and shit it up aren't the problem.

Just go back to the gaf already
Read the thread.

Remember, this is the same Overshill who is willing to lie all thread to defend "his" game.

Overwatch is designed the way it is so women and numales could play it without crying.

Let's be real, you have 32 posts on this thread showing your retardation. With some of them trying to defend Overwatch in that instead of the aim taking 1/4th of the screen, it takes 1/5th instead. Real fucking difference jackass.

all me

It's not the aim, it's the lock-on reticle for a single hero's ultimate ability which is specifically designed to be less useful the better you are at the game to reinforce his role as a beginner's choice. You do realise this right?

The user is being retarded of course, but it's because arguing about the exact size of the reticle is missing the point of why a hero's lock-on ultimate should be relevant to the general aim mechanics of the game to begin with.

I bet you have aim down syndrome.

So aren't most of OW heroes "beginner" heroes since most of them don't require good aim?

Your trips confirm your skill as a wordsmith.

Nope. Most heroes actually require decent aim to be used, especially some that have projectile weapons. Junkrat can spam hallways and that stops noobs alright, but against decent players, you're gonna need to learn how to hit them in the air or bounce your grenades in walls. Then you have others like Winston or Symetra that completely ignore aiming (just be in front of them at a short distance and they damage you) but in return, they need to worry even more with positioning since they are useless at medium and long range, making them actually harder to play than Soldier.

Mei has a spray gun and yet proper use of her Ice Wall is where her skill lies, Tracer just unloads her guns in your face for massive damage in just 2 seconds, but getting there and getting alive is what's hard about playing her. The best example might even be Reinhart who can just swing his hammer for some whooping 75 Damage to anyone in front of him (most heroes have 200 HP) in a large arc (he doesn't need to have his aim on top of you, unlike in TF2 for instance) However, you try to play like that or bank on that weapon alone and you'll lose fast since positioning and teamwork with him is mandatory and that's where bad Reinharts fail.

You're slipping. Also you need to work on your reading comprehension.

When did anyone say otherwise?
The huge hitboxes and auto aim characters make aiming still piss easy.
Even cod requires better aim.

It's one character and it's his ultimate, that takes ages to charge and if it actually helps you, it's because your aim was terrible anyway.
His Ulti isn't even used to get sick kills or bypass the need to aim, it's just a way for him to put pressure on the enemy team and force them to reach for cover. Kinda like McCree except he punishes anyone peeking.

There are specific characters that have larger hitboxes for balancing reasons and they are often the ones with most HP as well. That's their whole point.
Roadhog's weakness is his size that makes him eat every single bullet going his way which makes shotguns and spray guns (Reaper and Tracer) very deadly in short range.
It's a balancing feature that those characters are easier to hit than others, they are tanks, that's their job.

You sound a little bit too casual for this kind of conversation, though. You keep reducing everything to shooting guns at people, ignoring the people and the guns in the process, as if everyone was supposed to be running around with lithe hitboxes and a railgun.

kB+m is just as shit as controls for fps, albeit in a different way.

If your just kissing over kill/death ratios and epic headshots, keyboard all the way. However that's makes you the same person as the tweens who "360 noscope" so your a massive faggot anyway.

The controller has the trigger, so it's more immersive. I enjoy the vibration, and you can do things to level the playing field with sticky aim, magnetism and so on. Although im more of a single player guy, so maybe this ruins competitive.
I was actually on a pro gamer team for a couple games. They try to push Adderall, never again

But until we have realistic gun controllers everything sucks and is based so little on skill it's absolutely sad

Are you retarded or trolling? Mice are many times better at aiming with.

There are other characters that have weapons that stick to an enemy.

Every character has hitboxes bigger than their actual player model. This is well known and it is made so hitting players is easier.

kek
How is it that this post and
exist? How can there be this many retards on Holla Forums today?

pfff
PFFFFFFFF

user, skill is an unfair advantage. Lets take away all skill and make a game based on spamming and chance. It is the only true way to have a fair game.

Mouse and Keyboard is about precision as you tell the game precisely how many degrees you want to turn while the controller instead tells the game how fast you want to turn and you need to stop it when it's turned as much as you want. It's "laggier" as an input device.
Being more "immersive" doesn't mean anything otherwise you'd be playing with a lightgun instead of that plastic adapter the Wii had.

And this alone should have tipped you to how shitty a control scheme it is when it can be used to assist worse players into reaching higher levels that they can't get on their own.

Funny that you don't mention a single one and we both know why you don't.

Funny that you don't post any proof of this though when everyone that cared about this already tried it in Custom Games and noticed that it's not true. You can even aim between the legs of several characters or over their shoulder.
Some weapons themselves have a larger hitbox on the projectile hitbox and that's know. But so far it's restricted to Hanzo (that nobody picks anyway, I wonder why when supposely he's easier) and Ana when targetting teammates only, it does not help to aim at the enemy.

The issue raised here was how these things made the game more casual as it allowed to bypass the need to aim with several characters when all of them have other shortcomings and limitations to balance their particular gun and most of those heroes aren't even that popular.
Winston is the least played Tank, Symetra the least player Support and Hanzo the least played Defense. Soldier is an exception since he's CoD: the Character and even then every agrees he pales in comparison to any other Offense.

Because I figured you knew the game you were defending so much.
Symmetra's attack locks on for example.
Read the thread. I have posted proof multiple times in this thread.
By it far easier to hit people instead of having to be good at aim.
How is giving everyone huge hitboxes and taking away the need for good aim balance you faggot?

Oh and
kek.

They know it but choose to ignore it because it makes the thing they don't like look worse.
It's Strawmanning at its worst, because the game has a multitude of other flaws that can be easily pointed out yet that image gets thrown around because it makes the game look worse than just stating the actual problems with it.

Never forget where you are.

No one is ignoring it. You going
Doesn't change anything

You do know that aim down sight is pioneered by Call of duty right?

And you do know that CoD started as a Pc game right?

Can you notice that one of the pictures in the OP is of COD or did you just see OW and go full fanboy defense mode?

You can't dodge sentry fire so your example is shit and so are you.

to be fair it looks like halo

I guess it must be for you then.

He's not wrong, he's just a retard.

Nice proxy

i agree.

fug :DDDD

There is an obvious difference. Uber lets you do something you can't do without it while 76s ult does something for the player that the player can already do.

OW is fine you faggot, it's working as intended

For what purpose jesus christ

Oops wrong webm

to bad a roadhoq wasn't there to cancel his ult

The 'retards' is redundant innit?

There's a reason people refer to hanzo's attack as "throwing logs", and it's the only thing he has going for him. Not trying to defend it, I'd rather hanzo not be there in the first place, as he is often picked by babby weebs who need the game to handhold them through the game.

IIRC MW had a pretty serious comp scene

Seriously?

Sadly no blowjob, instead here is an in depth look at why her hit boxes are so big.

It's an objective fact that FPS feel better with a mouse and keyboard so why not design a game for it?
This isn't about having fun, it's about basic logic.

I bet you do.

lewd
Vibrators are garbage, they don't feel any different.

Because every console comes with a controller and every other game supports controllers. No god damn console comes with a driving wheel.

Wrong and fuck you. They were forced on people by Halo, don't ever forget it. Before that people would willingly play with autoaim off because it still makes you a more dangerous player in the long run when you don't have your aim magnetized.

I've had some pretty good orgasms from just sticking a vibrator on my dick, you sure you're using it right?

Hence why it's:

Point is that it being a special ability that can only be used once it is charged up does make a big fucking difference to the discussion of its use.

But almost every console racing game supports a driving wheel while nearly no console shooter supports a mouse. Also a controller is far better at being used for racing than for shooting.

How are you this stupid? Just because one game doesn't have it doesn't change the facts.

That is like making a Mario game where Mario has the ability to auto land on platforms but has to charge it up so it's ok!

Nobody ever bothers to explain what is fun about games like this. All people say is that it's fun.
A game can't suddenly be good because you say "It's fun".

Well if it as a multiplayer competitive platforming game and it was the special ability of one of the characters which was intended to be played by people new at the game. While others had abilities which required more skill to use but with greater reward for the risk, oh and the auto-land ability could easily be countered if players exploited the fact that the player using it has no control over where they land (genjis and zaryas can very easily take advantage over 76's ultimate) then I would be fucking fine with it.

The other user was insisting that it being a charged up ability made no difference at all, which is compeltely retarded.

The issue with making it where someone doesn't need to aim is because it punishes the player playing against him for no reason. Suddenly the enemy can't dodge his attacks.

Those were all me btw lol

Me too haha

hitboxes, or titboxes?

Can I say I'm having fun because unlike in Dota I can actually land a lot of hooks with Roadhog?

Disgusting.

this user knows what he's talking about.

Play any shooting that actually requires aim.

What is cover? What is flanking? What is being aware of your surroundings enough not to walk into bullets?

It's hitscan you idiot
Great game mechanic. Force players to have to go behind cover instead of being able to fight
Doesn't work if someone has an aim bot and can easily turn around and get you

What has Holla Forums come to?

Its beeen complete trash since 2015
Jewsh, all the exodus due to cuckchan being fucking trash and the constant posting issues at the time just fucking killed it.

I just want to leave

FYI what you're looking at is called bullet magnetism, when the projectile's trajectory is automatically forced into the target when the cross-hair is within a set distance of the target.

Auto-aim is when the crosshair itself is pulled to the target when within a set range, which was absolutely necessary for console shooters because they lacked the preciseness of a mouse.

the more you know I guess