Dual audio

archive.is/uECi9
What the heck are were they thinking? It's like they want this game to succeed

nice

NO MARIE, NO BUY.

Wait what? Does that mean the disk will only have english dub and you download the other?

That's what DLC means, yes.

they said it will be a dlc but free dlc forever

It's just weird that they wouldn't include it on the disk, is all

How does it feel to have such awful taste?

won't matter. This loli shit is going to get (((localized))) anyways.

Too bad the game is trash

muh Mara

Had a remarkably shitty day and coming home to this absolutely redeemed it. Thank you, Fatlus. My Eurofag ass will tone down on the hate…until the next time you fuck me over.
But until then, let us have cake.

They probably realized just how much of a big deal it is. That and Trump is making anime real.

''And that, dear reader, was when I first discovered the joys of neo-Atlus. Now, sure, yah might say they were full up o' dweebs and nerds, but that there was evidence of the change for the better– the first time, too! Yessir, that was the first time I could say that things were gonna be alright'

NOW WE CAN EAT CAKE IN TWO LANGUAGES

Nice.
The real question is, will the subtitles still be butchered due to localization?

Atlus USA is good with localization (not as good as XSEED, but honorifics aside they're really good). They have just historically failed when it comes to dual audio.

Maybe they are finally taking pointers from their betters, namely XSEED

I'm guessing the translation for Apocalypse was pretty good then? No memes or anything like that?

No, no memes. It was a very well done translation.
Sadly the story itself is GARBAGE that RAPES the lore of mainline SMT (and the Amala Universe as a whole).

But the translation is good.

My only problem is its pushed back again.

Fucking based.

fuck all of you there is literally no reason they couldn't have done this post launch

With Gravity Rush 2 and localized Yakuza 0 in late January and then Ni-oh in February 9, I gotta say it's almost a relief to not exhaust my list on the first two months of the year.
NieR Automata will probably be out in that time frame as well.

HOW'S IT SNIFF
HOW'S IT SNIFF user HOW IT SNIFF

double checked

Checkmate dub fags.

This is good news.

Good to see Atlus not being fucking retards for once. Was contenplating buying p5 on release but this sold me

for the dlc, yeah
see

WE HAVE TWO OFFICIAL CAKES
FOR KEEPS
AND DUAL AUDIO
This is gonna be the greatest JRPG in the last half a decade!

There is nothing more fantastic than putting a cake in schoolgirl outfits and embarrassing them

Don't forget that Maid Cake also has beach wear which is striped panties and a t-shirt

YES

I've never played a persona or any SMT game in my life. Can I play Persona 4 Arena Ultimax without having to worry about story? Or should I not bother?

Why not just play Guilty Gear instead?
Since you don't care about the story it's even better.

I've played +R, but the online is deader than dead.

Not on disc. No thx. Script wiill be burgerifized so I won't bother also goro kills you in the bad ending.

you sure about that?

how fucking hard is it for these people to NOT put in random memes. Holy shit.

Oh okay then yeah. You can play Ultimax without the story. pretty sure

I smell the new on you

No, you idiot. You have to wait until March for the game itself. Amazon hasn't been updated.

LIES
THESE ARE LIES
YOU ARE A LIAR

Like I'd take the opinion of a filthy homo/elf sympathizer

no u
Then when your LIES are proven true we can talk. Until then, no

…user, you're in a game with like 3 best girls (screw Rise, no one likes you) and you go with the option even worse than Rise? Do you even have taste?

Now it's fucking delayed until April because of the fucking weebs. I didn't mind dual audio, whoever begged like a Hillary Clinton supporter protesting the Youtube and Facebook comments. Fuck you.

Now I've gotta deal with more months of people trying to spoil the fucking game.
The fucking DLC could have been added after the release like they did with Dragon's Dogma. It isn't good news because of this fucking delay.

It probably has to do with licensing so instead of having to pay for every copy sold they only have to pay the licensing for the people who actually download it.

It wasn't delayed because of Dual Audio it was delayed because it was delayed they just announced dual audio so people are not as upset.

Atlus puts fucking honorifics in their translations it's weebed to fuck. It'll probably have the occasional groany meme though. Which isn't a deal breaker for me but I still don't like it.

Already tainted. How sad.

I'm not a dubcuck. Honestly hoped for dual audio myself, but it's honestly not a big deal at the end of the day if it were something that came out later like the Dragon's Dogma Japanese Voices as free DLC.

Never mind the fact that the game has been repeatedly delayed since 2014. Hell, the fucking "Take Your Heart" pre-order sold out in my country. Resorting to me having to pre-order on Play Asia. Sure, it's good news about the dual audio and that they're ironing out the issues. It just rubs me the wrong way at the end of the day because of the repeated delays.

I was about to cancel my PS4 version preorder after so much silence from Hardin about dual audio and all these english dub videos coming out.
I'm glad I waited. The delay sucks, yeah… But that period is already going to have my hands full: Berseria and Yakuza 0 left over from January, and then there's Nioh and Nier Automata.

Holy shit, hopeless weebs need to get off this board.

Funny thing, though - Atlus has a lot of experience with dual audio… on the games made by other companies that they publish. Odin Sphere for example had it back in the original PS2 version.

Keep trying to shift blame even harder. The JP audio DLC is a gift offered as a compensation for the delay. It's not the other way around.

First time I'm seeing english text screenshots is in this thread. I am conflicted indeed.

Thank fuck, Ryuji's ENG voice is fucking terrible.

Never thought i would be able to call out people as "dub cucks" unironically

This makes me worry.

While they don't get a free pass and definitely could fuck up Atlus actually has a pretty good track record with this stuff. You just get the occasional cringey meme but they aren't prevalent in the script.

That is what christmas cake is you idiot they're called that because they're 26 and considered used goods at that point that nobody wants. I know Holla Forums generally loves christmas cake but the term is an insult in Japan for women who failed to find a man.

Your waifu still a used goods. Read on for the clearly superior choice.

Sojiro Sakura Just admit that what you need in your life is a real man.

Did I miss something? Surely Persona isn't yet mainstream enough for IGN and Polygon and all the other game media.

That aside, these are pretty good news. Shame about the delay though.

Actually all those places love Persona because they heard that P4 had a gay character and a trans character and is extremely progressive. They never actually played the game though so they don't know it's all bullshit.

Should've gone with the silent option.

I heard it was delayed. Fuck me.

If the Japanese VA is being released as DLC, does that mean I need a PSN subscription to be able to download it on the PS4?
I don't have one yet, so I'm not sure how it works.

You dont need a sub to download or by shit on the psn. The only thing you need a sub for is the online multiplayer.

B
U
Y

this is good for a lot of reasons
mostly because it means the localization is going to be super close to the sauce material and not hamburgers and hotdogs

other than that in the small chance that burch did get a minor role in this game it means we dont need to listen to her

nice shop

I wouldn't be mad at all if that was the actual localization text.

I made a typo. Wow.

that 2 month pushback. messin my schedule all up.

Just another reason not to buy the game.

for what purpose?

Fatlus USA is catering to the literal weeb audience, by which I don't mean the average /a/non but the "NOTICE ME SENPAI XD LOL" cancer you'd find on MAL or Yandev's current fanbase. Most of us just didn't notice earlier because NODUBs.

The point of the analogy is that they're past their sell-by date, not whether they're pure or used goods.

For example

>A 26-year-old homebody who's never gone out or even held hands with a boy

Guilty Gear doesn't have Labrys though.

Literally the only reason to play the game.
But at least it's a good reason.

They mostly all are in the Japanese version.

Her japanese voice actress made my dick diamonds in the first P4A, shame about the sequel not having dual audio.